3 hours ago, Broken Gamer said:

i downloaded SE version but the animation files r not for SE

If you  downloaded this file: Devious Devices [SE][AE][VR] 5.2.7z

They absolutely are SE. The file has been there more than a year, and I did the conversion myself. There would be more than the occasional comment of not SE followed by oops wrong files if it were wrong.

Make sure you have the SE version of FNIS

And let's see a screenshot of your mods.

25 minutes ago, zarantha said:

If you  downloaded this file: Devious Devices [SE][AE][VR] 5.2.7z

They absolutely are SE. The file has been there more than a year, and I did the conversion myself. There would be more than the occasional comment of not SE followed by oops wrong files if it were wrong.

Make sure you have the SE version of FNIS

And let's see a screenshot of your mods.

yip tell that to FNIS when i run it lmao

FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL is what i use

Edited by Broken Gamer
1 hour ago, VeraDra said:

works on my machine

money is on your computer is dogshit (ie, using a spinning disk).

Also do not use NMM.

rysen 7 5800x rtx 4060ti 32gb ram win 11 pro tuff X570 1TB SSD for os 4TB SSD for games 4TB and 1 TB HD

is my pc dogshit enough for u?

i have the problem with DD on 1.6.117 version

i tried install with FNIS output then Nemesis. after loading save the game go shut down itself. 

but if disable DD and DD NG it's work normal. i thought i do something wrong but don't know which one

this is my priority

11.png

12.png

13.png

3 hours ago, Vividzi said:

i tried install with FNIS output then Nemesis. after loading save the game go shut down itself. 

but if disable DD and DD NG it's work normal. i thought i do something wrong but don't know which one

this is my priority

11.png

12.png

13.pngMaybe try reading back a few pages? Any reading at all will do really.

44 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:
4 hours ago, Vividzi said:

this is my priority

11.png

12.png

13.pngMaybe try reading back a few pages? Any reading at all will do really.

if you refer to page 449 to 450 that's most update. i already try it in seperated way. that's why i ask in forum. because i seriously no idea.

12 hours ago, Broken Gamer said:

rysen 7 5800x rtx 4060ti 32gb ram win 11 pro tuff X570 1TB SSD for os 4TB SSD for games 4TB and 1 TB HD

I see you completely missed the last part but alright

It works on my machine, doesn't on yours, which implies theres a problem with your computer.

13 hours ago, Broken Gamer said:

It also works on mine.

If the files were not working, it would not work for anyone and everyone would be on here complaining. This points to a you've done it wrong thing instead of the mod is broken thing...

3 hours ago, ItsInfernal said:

Hi, I keep getting this message in MO2 and Skyrim won't actually load, has to be a problem with DD as it loads without it. 

image.png.5b17738ec29485e02f07f1ea05ec9fe0.png

Install DD normally, then let NG overwrite it.

All my .dll's are up to date, i believe i should have all the NG overwriting the originals, all the requirements are up to date i have have problems with the binding anims even after full save and reloading :/ (also using additemmenu and pulling them from integration) ((also mo2 and latest update as of right now steam edition))

Edited by Xilir
additional context
On 3/15/2024 at 11:06 PM, Broken Gamer said:

removed DD and all is working properly... funny that

Then as i said before, you have some LE mod overwriting DD. These separate mods are LE ONLY: devious devices assets, devious devices integration, devious device expansion, devious devices contraptions. They need to be removed, because they are all already contained and converted in DD SE.

image.png.8d6355aafae0264252866749b44dab30.png

Could you post your mod list or screenshot it as i asked?

8 hours ago, ItsInfernal said:

Hi, I keep getting this message in MO2 and Skyrim won't actually load, has to be a problem with DD as it loads without it. 

image.png.5b17738ec29485e02f07f1ea05ec9fe0.png

Also make sure you have the NG version of console utils (version 1.5.x) after installing DD NG or one of the other NG DLLs from the troubleshooting post.

The correct version of console utils was linked by krzp just above your post.

2 hours ago, Xilir said:

All my .dll's are up to date, i believe i should have all the NG overwriting the originals, all the requirements are up to date i have have problems with the binding anims even after full save and reloading :/ (also using additemmenu and pulling them from integration) ((also mo2 and latest update as of right now steam edition))

If you have DD NG and have problems with the binding animations, you should be asking on DD NG's thread. It's likely some priority issue with OAR animations.

But also, if you're using additem menu, get the devices from the expansion esm. Those are the only ones you should be testing with.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Then as i said before, you have some LE mod overwriting DD. These separate mods are LE ONLY: devious devices assets, devious devices integration, devious device expansion, devious devices contraptions. They need to be removed, because they are all already contained and converted in DD SE.

image.png.8d6355aafae0264252866749b44dab30.png

Could you post your mod list or screenshot it as i asked?

cant upload pics/files it fails every time... if its LE version then why is it the download from SE version? yea i removed DD and my entire game was dead had to delete everything and rebuild it... i am never ever going to try install DD again... this isnt the first time DD has done this... did this on my LE skyrim to altho i did get it work once upon a time lol

20 hours ago, Broken Gamer said:

cant upload pics/files it fails every time... if its LE version then why is it the download from SE version? yea i removed DD and my entire game was dead had to delete everything and rebuild it... i am never ever going to try install DD again... this isnt the first time DD has done this... did this on my LE skyrim to altho i did get it work once upon a time lol

People often download the LE links from the other pages because they see the requirements of old mods pointing to this and flat out ignore the red warning saying those standalone mods are deprecated.

You're installing something wrong is all I can say without seeing it. I know thousands of others are installing it just fine without the problems you're having. The file Devious Devices [SE][AE][VR] 5.2.7z by itself with no other mods contains only SE compatible animations. The only way to get LE animations is for them to be overwritten by an LE DD mod. If not in your mod manager, then in your skyrim data folder.

I don’t see in my bodyslide devices that are worn on the face (gags, etc.), I have a feeling that in my bodyslide I see at best half of all devices, is this normal? And are the purple and black faces of NPCs related to this mod (such faces appear only on NPCs with a collar, and even then not on everyone)

5 hours ago, Vitae777 said:

I don’t see in my bodyslide devices that are worn on the face (gags, etc.), I have a feeling that in my bodyslide I see at best half of all devices, is this normal? And are the purple and black faces of NPCs related to this mod (such faces appear only on NPCs with a collar, and even then not on everyone)

There are no bodyslides for gags or other head items. They aren't needed because heads are basically all the same size/shape unless you've got something like charmers. If gags or other head items aren't showing up, you either have something that hides helmets automatically, or you have a race that's not supported.

There are no NPCs in DD. Do you mean DCL or some other mod?

Edited by zarantha
4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Здесь нет бодислайдов для приколов или других предметов для головы. Они не нужны, потому что головы практически одинакового размера/формы, если только у вас нет чего-то вроде заклинателей. Если приколы или другие предметы для головы не отображаются, значит, либо у вас есть что-то, автоматически скрывающее шлемы, либо у вас есть раса, которая не поддерживается.

В ДД нет NPC. Вы имеете в виду DCL или какой-то другой мод?

Is it possible to somehow fix the gags, because now half the texture of the gag is sort of inside the NPC and therefore it doesn’t look natural. As for NPCs, I mean vanilla NPCs and slaves by hydragorgon who wear collars, their heads turn either black or purple, can this be somehow fixed?

And I also wanted to know if it’s normal for NPCs with chains on their hands (which are supposed to bind them) to calmly move their hands (for example, drink drinks)

Edited by Vitae777
1 hour ago, Vitae777 said:

to calmly move their hands (for example, drink drinks)

in the OAR folder, where you find the mt_idle.hkx add all this idles mentioned in picture and replace my the renamed mt_idle.hkx you found in this folder.

e.g.

copy the mt_idle.hkx in a folder on desktop and rename the idle into mt_idle_a_left_long.hkx, paste into OAR folder.

You need to do this on every folder containing a mt_idle.hkx.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.c9c3c5e6a4b4b564a60de0aedb073f51.jpeg