22 hours ago, zarantha said:

ok so for the record ots the opne on troubleshooting post the ng dll file that is needed

(FNIS has nothing to do with DLLs)

Folks, this is where reading helps. There is already NG DLLs that work, a new one is not needed. This is for BOTH 1130 and 1170.

You don't get smacked this time because it was last linked a whole (gasp!) 2 pages back.

59 minutes ago, natybs said:

Either one of the NG DLLs, OR the script update that removes the need for the DLL at all.

DLLs, pick one, not both. 

image.png.333b6995d2ba4f15d39eee3995fae300.png

Script patches (you can delete the deviousdevices.dll). Also, the bit about console utils is also important.
image.png.557add00716571e0d328a46f54cd01d5.png

Both of these alternatives to Devious Devices NG are found here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

2 hours ago, RandomKhajiit said:

DD's bodyslide files lol the rope binder crap lags bodyslide down to hell and back, ram use just like 12 gigs just to proc them, bit uncalled for imo and anyone ever gonna update zaz crap

Trade offs. doing it the way they were done makes it possible to include 3ba. you aren't meant to rebuild them every time you turn around. build them once and leave it alone.

This is the wrong place to ask about Zaz.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Either one of the NG DLLs, OR the script update that removes the need for the DLL at all.

DLLs, pick one, not both. 

image.png.333b6995d2ba4f15d39eee3995fae300.png

Script patches (you can delete the deviousdevices.dll). Also, the bit about console utils is also important.
image.png.557add00716571e0d328a46f54cd01d5.png

Both of these alternatives to Devious Devices NG are found here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

On 2/22/2024 at 12:42 PM, mikesolo1975 said:

Hi everyone

I use the last version AE version and when i go to the game i have a warning my DD DLL is not compatible whit the last version and the Devious Devices is deactivate

i do everything in the troubleshooting post and it's the same and i use console NG

Edit: i swap this patch and delete the original from DD and works for me , i enter in the game and no more warning from DD DLL not compatible whit the last version of AE version.

PS: i enter in the game but i not started a new game, just enter and it's works for me, this week-end i go start a new game and see if is CTD.

wait is the last part saying don't use the devious devices patch whith dd ng

DD 5.2 NG DLL.7z 130.52 kB · 26 downloads

1 hour ago, stokbrood said:

Hey guys, what version of skyrim would you advice me to run DD with.

It works with all of them, but for the last two (1.6.1130 and the current 1.6.1170) you need to do extra steps. The fomod has not been updated to include a DLL for them, but there are DLLs available on the troubleshooting post, or with DD NG. DD NG adds many improvements to DD that apply specifically to SE, so I'd recommend grabbing that and let it overwrite DD if you're just setting up.

12 hours ago, Luka9470 said:

How can I make my other items with DD effects please? Is there a tutorial for that?🧐

There's no tutorial. You can copy the armor addon and the two armors (inventory and rendered) for a device, and then edit it to suit what you're trying to make. Just pick something of the same type.

anyone know of a move replacer like "Fnis Sexy move" that don't break the DD animations when they are bound?

the problem with FSM is that every time they start to walk they get free of the arm binds.

ie: leather arm bind stay in places while the arms move according to FSM without hands. then when they stop the arms go back to the DD position

There's no tutorial. You can copy the armor addon and the two armors (inventory and rendered) for a device, and then edit it to suit what you're trying to make. Just pick something of the same type.

Thank for answer. I'll give it try now

1 hour ago, elfdrow said:

anyone know of a move replacer like "Fnis Sexy move" that don't break the DD animations when they are bound?

the problem with FSM is that every time they start to walk they get free of the arm binds.

ie: leather arm bind stay in places while the arms move according to FSM without hands. then when they stop the arms go back to the DD position

Did you try this from the known issues in the troubleshooting post? This was stuck in a bound animation, but the same principle applies for arms not staying bound when they should  be.

• Player and/or NPC gets stuck in a bound walking animation with FNIS Sexy Move. Toggle the player 360 move. NPCs should be fixed after moving to a new location.

If you have DD NG as well, I'd check over there. I haven't tried FSM with the OAR animations that DD NG uses. 

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Hi.zarantha

i tried to copy what you said, but after replacing the model and equipping it to the body becomes the original device that was copied...Where did I go wrong?😨

Did you try this from the known issues in the troubleshooting post? This was stuck in a bound animation, but the same principle applies for arms not staying bound when they should  be.

• Player and/or NPC gets stuck in a bound walking animation with FNIS Sexy Move. Toggle the player 360 move. NPCs should be fixed after moving to a new location.

If you have DD NG as well, I'd check over there. I haven't tried FSM with the OAR animations that DD NG uses. 

I did gloss over it. but the issue is different.

from what I read the troubleshooting you mentioned. is when you remove an item and they are stuck ie: posing with their arms on the back without a device. (which is easier to juust equip and unequip said restrain XD )

what I'm experience is with the restrain in place. they just flop their arms like walking normally (with no hands). basically FSM overrides the DD animation.

I read that one of Osmel's patches removed the issue but... is a hit and miss for me.

that's why I was asking if anyone knew a walk replacer that's a little more feminine than walking like a bro out of the gym, and didn't override DD

seriously skyrim basic animations have the grace of an hippo doing pirouettes XD

but thanks ;)

Edited by elfdrow

Recently changed reinstalled skyrim and changed a few utilitie mods to fix something else that I never was able to fix but now I have this problem where the nipple piercings are inside the breasts. I reinstalled xp32 skeleton, DD 5.2, any hdt or smp mods, and rebuilding it in bodyslide. I haven't tried just editing it in outfit studio and don't want to as I am pretty horrible at it. 

20240229003037_1.jpg

10 hours ago, elfdrow said:

I did gloss over it. but the issue is different.

from what I read the troubleshooting you mentioned. is when you remove an item and they are stuck ie: posing with their arms on the back without a device. (which is easier to juust equip and unequip said restrain XD )

what I'm experience is with the restrain in place. they just flop their arms like walking normally (with no hands). basically FSM overrides the DD animation.

I read that one of Osmel's patches removed the issue but... is a hit and miss for me.

that's why I was asking if anyone knew a walk replacer that's a little more feminine than walking like a bro out of the gym, and didn't override DD

seriously skyrim basic animations have the grace of an hippo doing pirouettes XD

but thanks ;)

What i meant was either way, it's an animation glitch. toggling 360 move in FSM may resolve the glitch. 

11 hours ago, Luka9470 said:

Hi.zarantha

i tried to copy what you said, but after replacing the model and equipping it to the body becomes the original device that was copied...Where did I go wrong?😨

The model is in the AA. so you copy a similar AA from DDx to your mod as a new record, and replace the model, name, etc.

Then you copy over the two ARMO records for that same device as new records. Change the AA for that the armor in the rendered ARMO to the new AA in your mod. Fix up other things as needed.

Beyond that, I've no idea. I haven't tried creating new DD items.

9 hours ago, DevilGod05 said:

Recently changed reinstalled skyrim and changed a few utilitie mods to fix something else that I never was able to fix but now I have this problem where the nipple piercings are inside the breasts. I reinstalled xp32 skeleton, DD 5.2, any hdt or smp mods, and rebuilding it in bodyslide. I haven't tried just editing it in outfit studio and don't want to as I am pretty horrible at it. 

20240229003037_1.jpg

If you have DD NG (which is where I've seen all of these mismatched issues for the piercings) either update to the beta of DD NG from the discord, OR disable DD NG temporarily, build the nipple piercings with the base DD bodyslides, then enable  DD NG again.

hey! does anyone know how to correct for foot deformations w/the restrictive boots mid animation using the 3ba bodyslides? afaik this isn't an issue with the UUNP versions, and deleting some of the additional bones on the 3ba doesn't seem to completely correct the bending/flexing of the mesh during animations.

15 hours ago, Marguisa said:

I've an issue with some plugs, they're going into the ground instead of being where they should be, especially the ass plug one. I've built all the bodyslide in CBBE SevenBase

Your SMP isn't working. Those are HDT plugs and require FSMP. CBPC is not a substitute.

1 hour ago, Marguisa said:

yes. if you prefer, you can set things up so cbpc handles your body physics and FSMP handles clothing (such as those tail plugs).

they work well together, it's not have one or the other. it's just that cbpc doesn't handle 'cloth physics' so it can't affect any SMP items DD has.