When I install devious devices, almost all females NPC in cities are using a restrained animation (armbinder, ankles bound, whatever).

I don't care to see sometime a woman using a devious device. But why almost all of them? Is there any way to control this probability?

Edited by Magus123456789
10 hours ago, safado said:

DD is no SkyrimSE 1.6 (AE) compatible, yet.

Roll back to SkyrimSE 1.5 to fix the issue.

AE is the proof of what we can now expect from Bethesda now that it is owned by Microsoft and gates. An old, outdated heap, resprayed, sawdust in gearbox and diff and oil leaks plugged with glue but supplied with sparkling gewgaws and a minimally few useful addons to suck in the naive. All this INSTEAD of doing something useful such as making TES6

49 minutes ago, Will55 said:

AE is the proof of what we can now expect from Bethesda now that it is owned by Microsoft and gates. An old, outdated heap, resprayed, sawdust in gearbox and diff and oil leaks plugged with glue but supplied with sparkling gewgaws and a minimally few useful addons to suck in the naive. All this INSTEAD of doing something useful such as making TES6

During the release of Skyrim SE half a decade ago in an interview Todd Howard said that the next Elder Scrolls need new engine tech to expand content creator options and make more interactive worlds, and they are concentrating on Starfield first. 

Currently, they are jerking the cash cow "Intellectual Properties" to feed Starfield development and have good numbers for shareholders.

When they finish TES 6 it will look dated with any other game using Unreal Engine 5. ?

On 12/17/2021 at 9:55 AM, CommunistNinja said:

I added an armbinder to the wardrobe in the AP starting cell and, even when I use the Devious Follower mod to remove the device, it stays on the PC.

1) Remove ALL DD old patch from another mods and reinstall DD 5.1

2) Devious followers remove system maybe use old engine from DD 4.3 and not work with DD 5.1

3) Remove Skyrim AE

Edited by Elsidia
On 12/17/2021 at 2:55 AM, CommunistNinja said:

The "black waxed harness collar" is from the devious lore patch.

Devious lore  and it's patches have been problematic for some users in the past. Try removing DL.

I wasn't able to replicate the incompatibility, but there were enough people with problems that it's entirely possible i just hadn't hit the right device.

Bad editor id will show sometimes even when a device is working. don't take it as gospel that something is bad if that's there.

If you're manually adding devices, do not add any from DDa or DDi. Only add devices from DDx. The others don't always get the scripts attached if you add them manually from those esms.

On 12/17/2021 at 1:50 PM, fyredraken said:

Okay, I'm assuming this has been covered and I just can't find it.  Since the 1.423 update and the AE release I have been having an issue with many devices, all of them in fact, where they will equip and I can unlock or struggle out but the game isn't registering the unlock and they stay equiped/locked.  Also, even with fully updated mods, i.e. Netimmerse and racemenu, I'm getting the error x boot requires nimmerse overide and it's not installed.  Does anyone know how to fix these two things?

DD  is not compatible with AE yet. The next version (DD 5.2, currently in beta) should be assuming all the pre-reqs are updated. I'll probably put the DLL i have in beta3 if i've been able to test it some.

The netimmerse error is because you do not have the right racemenu for your version of AE. The only currently working one was locked behind a subscription on patreon while expired tests it. there is not a compatible racemenu right now, which means your skee is not working, and that is why you get the error. netimmerse is not for SE, it is LE only. remove it.

Things staying locked is because you have an old patch overwriting DD, or you have an incompatible mod like No Enchantment Restriction.

23 hours ago, Magus123456789 said:

When I install devious devices, almost all females NPC in cities are using a restrained animation (armbinder, ankles bound, whatever).

I don't care to see sometime a woman using a devious device. But why almost all of them? Is there any way to control this probability?

That's another mod distributing them. You'll need to find out what other mod you have that does this. I know Sexual Fame can distribute collars, and there's also mods like For the Masses, but I don't know if either is at fault here.

13 hours ago, safado said:

Currently, they are jerking the cash cow "Intellectual Properties" to feed Starfield development and have good numbers for shareholders.

When they finish TES 6 it will look dated with any other game using Unreal Engine 5.

They haven't really done much with TES 6 yet, since they have repeatedly said that Starfield will come out first. I believe both Starfield and TES6 will use CK2 (Skyrim is CK1) so we should  be able to judge TES6 by how Starfield looks. We won't get TES 6 until 2026 or thereabouts.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

Devious lore  and it's patches have been problematic for some users in the past. Try removing DL.

I wasn't able to replicate the incompatibility, but there were enough people with problems that it's entirely possible i just hadn't hit the right device.

Bad editor id will show sometimes even when a device is working. don't take it as gospel that something is bad if that's there.

If you're manually adding devices, do not add any from DDa or DDi. Only add devices from DDx. The others don't always get the scripts attached if you add them manually from those esms.

Disabling the "No Enchantment Restriction" plugin fixed the problem with the armbinder animations. None of the DAR animations had anything to do with it. LOL 

23 minutes ago, CommunistNinja said:

Disabling the "No Enchantment Restriction" plugin fixed the problem with the armbinder animations. None of the DAR animations had anything to do with it. LOL 

Could have sworn that was one of the first things mentioned. Not going to go back and check though lol. Glad that's fixed for you.

It's already in the list of incompatible mods.

39 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Could have sworn that was one of the first things mentioned. Not going to go back and check though lol. Glad that's fixed for you.

It's already in the list of incompatible mods.

You mentioned not using it in a comment response to somebody else.
The incompatibility section doesn't mention it. "It'd be a lot cooler if it did, tho."

Screenshot (13).png

2 hours ago, CommunistNinja said:

The incompatibility section doesn't mention it. "It'd be a lot cooler if it did, tho.

The main section is from LE version not SE because this mod not belong zarantha.

Second post:

is with SE incompatibilities (see screenshot:)

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.f89b4a3562ec5939e23697c7242aec9c.jpg

13 minutes ago, 579435 said:

Hello

I use CBBE 3BA as my body, unfortunately, I cannot build many of the items batch. This causes clipping on more than a few outfits, like the chain harness.

Is there a workaround for this?

Use the 3ba bodyslides in the troubleshooting post. Either the old ones for 4.3 or the new ones in the beta section for 5.2. The 5.2 ones cover everything in 5.1, the 4.3 ones are missing the outfits added in 5.x.

Hi,

I have got two issues with devious devices: 

I installed the mods Divious Devices SE & VR 5.1 and Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 with Vortex. The models of some wearable devices are missing; making the the body part invisible, they are equipped to (e.g., feet, body).

Do I need additional mods for this?

The movement animation of PC/NPC with bound hands are overrun by FNIS Sexy Moves SE 7.2 and/or 360 Pack for the Female Player 7.2 (I guess). When they move, the hands move freely; returning to the bound state, when they stop.

I can`t find a conflict on Vortex. Any idea for a workaround?

5 hours ago, Juffo78 said:

Hi,

I installed the mods Divious Devices SE & VR 5.1 and Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 with Vortex. The models of some wearable devices are missing; making the the body part invisible, they are equipped to (e.g., feet, body).

The movement animation of PC/NPC with bound hands are overrun by FNIS Sexy Moves SE 7.2 and/or 360 Pack for the Female Player 7.2 (I guess). When they move, the hands move freely; returning to the bound state, when they stop.

For the invisible parts you need to run Body slide in batch build. Make sure you do not Batch the chains with physics, you want those normal.  As for the FNIS stuff I have the same issue with NPC's breaking binding when moving even though I've ran and re-ran FNIS.  I think it's an issue with the animation of Sexy move overriding DD animation.

8 hours ago, Juffo78 said:

Hi,

You need to build everything in bodyslide.

If rerunning fnis doesn't fix the animation issue, the try toggling player 360 move off and on.

Make sure to review the troubleshooting post if you have more questions. most of the basics should be covered  there.

2 hours ago, fyredraken said:

I am having an issue on SE 1.9.x skse 2.0.20.  The restrictive corset is not equipping or locking.  Yes I have done the bodyslide build with morphs.  I can buy it, it's in my inventory but when equipped by me or a trap it doesn't show and doesn't lock.  Any suggestions or idea's?

Make sure you don't have no enchantment restriction. go through the list of other incompatible mods on the troubleshooting post.

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

You need to build everything in bodyslide.

If rerunning fnis doesn't fix the animation issue, the try toggling player 360 move off and on.

Make sure to review the troubleshooting post if you have more questions. most of the basics should be covered  there.

Thanks a lot for the help! All "clothes" are included.

The animations remain a mystery: First there was no effect switching 360 on or off. When the PC was transported to the dreamland, the animation worked after I reloaded a save after entering. 

I will find my way from here. Thanks, again.

So when the pc has a plug, ex:  the tentacle monster...since I've updated everything DD stops sexlab animations and plays that short DD animation then kills the sexlab animation from continuing.  How do I stop DD from interfering with sexlab animations when the tentacle monster is equipped?  Or is that no possible now.  Maybe there is a mcm setting somewhere, sorry haven't found it yet.

Edited by leesjig
18 minutes ago, leesjig said:

So when the pc has a plug, ex:  the tentacle monster...since I've updated everything DD stops sexlab animations and plays that short DD animation then kills the sexlab animation from continuing.  How do I stop DD from interfering with sexlab animations when the tentacle monster is equipped?  Or is that no possible now.  Maybe there is a mcm setting somewhere, sorry haven't found it yet.

It is not possible to bypass the animation filter now. That was removed in 5.0 due to people disabling it then saying DD was broke.

6 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It is not possible to bypass the animation filter now. That was removed in 5.0 due to people disabling it then saying DD was broke.

Yeah but, yeah but I still want all sex lab animations to play while tentacle monster equipped, hehe.? Thanks Zarantha, but bummer, And I understand.