57 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Which version did you build with bodyslide? One doesn't have physics.

What items aren't working?

What race and sex are you?

Which SMP mod do you have installed, and are you on AE or SE?

Do you see the SMP dll loading?

Anything in your HDT SMP log?

The devices each have their own xmls, it doesn't matter what body xml you use for smp.

Nor does FNIS matter for this. they aren't animations, but collisions basically.

It seems I had the non physics version built, and that was causing the issue. That said, having built the physics versions with bodyslide, the physics now works but is different physics from the naked body, resulting in a desync. This is present in the chastity bra as well as nipple piercings. The chastity belt has no physics at all, but I think it's not supposed to. This is using other physics nipple piercings as comparison, which do sync up with the naked body, specifically HDT Piercing Sets. However, full body items like the catsuit work fine, although I'm not sure if that's just because there's no visible naked body to reference. 

I tested this with a modded nymph race and vanilla imperial, both female. 

I have HDT-SMP v2.0 no avx, on SE. 
The smp.dll is loading, and the log is has nothing in it. 

1 minute ago, thehjoyn said:

It seems I had the non physics version built, and that was causing the issue. That said, having built the physics versions with bodyslide, the physics now works but is different physics from the naked body, resulting in a desync. This is present in the chastity bra as well as nipple piercings. The chastity belt has no physics at all, but I think it's not supposed to. This is using other physics nipple piercings as comparison, which do sync up with the naked body, specifically HDT Piercing Sets. However, full body items like the catsuit work fine, although I'm not sure if that's just because there's no visible naked body to reference. 

I tested this with a modded nymph race and vanilla imperial, both female. 

I have HDT-SMP v2.0 no avx, on SE. 
The smp.dll is loading, and the log is has nothing in it. 

DD 5.1 does not come with 3BBB or BHUNP support. If you're using either of those bodies, you need to install a conversion for those bodies.

Both are linked in the troubleshooting post. BHUNP in the 5.1 section, 3BBB in the beta section (or there's an older one for 4.3 in the 5.1 section)

52 minutes ago, zarantha said:

DD 5.1 does not come with 3BBB or BHUNP support. If you're using either of those bodies, you need to install a conversion for those bodies.

Both are linked in the troubleshooting post. BHUNP in the 5.1 section, 3BBB in the beta section (or there's an older one for 4.3 in the 5.1 section)

It says I'm supposed to use DD 5.2 beta1 3BA Bodyslides v0.1 for 5.1, but that mega link is dead. Should I use DD 5.2 beta 3BA Bodyslides v0.2 or 3BA Bodyslides for Devious Devices 4.3 AIO. 1.0.1?

6 hours ago, mightymagyar said:

I am a noob at this, where do I find the stuff in game?

You install another mod to make use of the stuff. DD is a framework, it adds nothing to the game directly, just provides stuff for other mods to use.

Deviously Cursed Loot and Laura's Bondage Shop are popular add ons.

I've a question regarding devious contraptions.

I'm making a mod in which I would a sex scene to play when a player is locked into a contraption, but I'm having trouble getting the scene to start. I set the contraption to send a modevent when the player is locked into it, which is caught by another script that subsequently calls the contraption's PlaySexScene function. From what I found, the only contraption that currently has sex scene animations set for it is the pillory2 device. This seems to be set correctly in the contraption's script: it has its SexAnimations property set to [DDZapPillorySex01], and corresponding to what I found is the only device to have an animation set. The DD mod has files that provide these animations, FNIS files to generate them (which I did), and scripts that should register them for the Sexlab Framework. They're set to hidden and so won't show up in the SL MCM, but that's fine. So far so good. However, when I test this all ingame, the scripts fire, the modevent is caught, PlaySexScene is called, but it fails with the error message "DDC Warning: Sex Animation not found!". I think this suggests that the animations did not register properly, but I haven't been able to find where it goes wrong or what I have to do to get it working.

Is this a bug, are these features not implemented yet or am I making a mistake somewhere?

I'm running DD SE 5.1 on the latest pre-AE version, and from what I can tell the rest of the framework is all working correctly.

EDIT because I figured it out: the DD-SL animation register script only runs on the next game load after SL framework is installed in-game. In my mod testing I always started a new game for every test, but that means the script never ran and the animations were never registered. Now everything is working correctly. ? I'll leave this up in case someone runs into a similar issue.

Edited by Frayed
9 hours ago, Frayed said:

I've a question regarding devious contraptions.

I'm making a mod in which I would a sex scene to play when a player is locked into a contraption, but I'm having trouble getting the scene to start. I set the contraption to send a modevent when the player is locked into it, which is caught by another script that subsequently calls the contraption's PlaySexScene function. From what I found, the only contraption that currently has sex scene animations set for it is the pillory2 device. This seems to be set correctly in the contraption's script: it has its SexAnimations property set to [DDZapPillorySex01], and corresponding to what I found is the only device to have an animation set. The DD mod has files that provide these animations, FNIS files to generate them (which I did), and scripts that should register them for the Sexlab Framework. They're set to hidden and so won't show up in the SL MCM, but that's fine. So far so good. However, when I test this all ingame, the scripts fire, the modevent is caught, PlaySexScene is called, but it fails with the error message "DDC Warning: Sex Animation not found!". I think this suggests that the animations did not register properly, but I haven't been able to find where it goes wrong or what I have to do to get it working.

Is this a bug, are these features not implemented yet or am I making a mistake somewhere?

I'm running DD SE 5.1 on the latest pre-AE version, and from what I can tell the rest of the framework is all working correctly.

Well beyond what I can answer. If kimy doesn't see this, try asking in the dev thread.

I can not for the life of me figure out what is causing the idle animations for DD to not load. I have never even touched FNIS sexy move. I have created a batch build for the assets and confirmed that they were built for the body I'm using. The gag fits just fine around the mouth, but the rest of the body is just standing in the regular idle animation. I know that this is a really common issue, but none of the solutions I found seem to work.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.12.11 - 04.58.30.35.png

loadorder.txt

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

Well beyond what I can answer. If kimy doesn't see this, try asking in the dev thread.

Alright np, thanks. I knew about that thread, but figured I'd ask here first. I'll try over there next, I've a suggestion to post there anyway.

1 hour ago, Breachyboi said:

Do we have an idea when this mod will be converted to the Anniversary edition.

I've got a DLL now, thanks to pugwash, but haven't been able to do more testing other than make sure it loads without error. I will probably toss it into the next beta, since I think I'll be able to try it some before 5.2beta3 comes out. If you want to test, DM me.

I do not intend to make it retroactive for DD 5.1. It should make it into DD 5.2 when it's out of beta.

10 hours ago, AGullibleCamera said:

I can not for the life of me figure out what is causing the idle animations for DD to not load. I have never even touched FNIS sexy move. I have created a batch build for the assets and confirmed that they were built for the body I'm using. The gag fits just fine around the mouth, but the rest of the body is just standing in the regular idle animation. I know that this is a really common issue, but none of the solutions I found seem to work.

If you have DAR animations, try disabling them. If it works, enable them one by one until you find the culprit.

If you use FNIS + Nemesis, try without Nemesis.

24 minutes ago, zarantha said:

If you have DAR animations, try disabling them. If it works, enable them one by one until you find the culprit.

If you use FNIS + Nemesis, try without Nemesis.

I'm assuming that you're talking about Dynamic Animation Replacer. I do have DAR animations, but I have two Vortex profiles: one for normal play, and the NSFW one(where I'm having problems with DD). I do use both mods that use DAR and Nemesis, but none of them are enabled or have been enabled on the profile I use DD on. The other Sexlab animation packs play just fine. It's just DD I'm having problems with.

2 minutes ago, AGullibleCamera said:

I'm assuming that you're talking about Dynamic Animation Replacer. I do have DAR animations, but I have two Vortex profiles: one for normal play, and the NSFW one(where I'm having problems with DD). I do use both mods that use DAR and Nemesis, but none of them are enabled or have been enabled on the profile I use DD on. The other Sexlab animation packs play just fine. It's just DD I'm having problems with.

Some DAR packs (yes, dynamic animationo replacer) conflict with DD's animations. Not all of them, but I don't have a list of what people were using when they said removing DAR worked.

And in my experience, even if nemesis has been disabled, it still fucked up FNIS animations if it's ever been run. To really remove nemesis, I've had to reinstall all my FNIS mods.

If you have no DAR packs or Nemesis enabled now, then reinstall DD to see if that fixes the issue.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Some DAR packs (yes, dynamic animationo replacer) conflict with DD's animations. Not all of them, but I don't have a list of what people were using when they said removing DAR worked.

And in my experience, even if nemesis has been disabled, it still fucked up FNIS animations if it's ever been run. To really remove nemesis, I've had to reinstall all my FNIS mods.

If you have no DAR packs or Nemesis enabled now, then reinstall DD to see if that fixes the issue.

Reinstalling DD and all of it's addons and hotfix didn't fix it. I'm honestly going to just 50/50 my modlist and see if I can spot which mod is causing it.

I just found this problem.  DD depends on SkyUI.  SkyUI implements Favorites groups for quickly changing equipment with hotkeys.

Here's the issue:  SkyUI can be configured to unequip everything  before equipping a group.  Because it is higher on the dependency chain than DD, it does not respect DD locks.  This means that, if you check a particular box, you can create Favorites groups that will strip off bondage devices.  They may still show as equipped in your inventory, but they aren't.  They vanish from the character model, you can unequip them in the inventory pane without issue, and they won't reattach, so things like quests break.

This is with the latest DD and SkyUI 5.2 SE.

4 hours ago, aurreth said:

I just found this problem.  DD depends on SkyUI.  SkyUI implements Favorites groups for quickly changing equipment with hotkeys.

Here's the issue:  SkyUI can be configured to unequip everything  before equipping a group.  Because it is higher on the dependency chain than DD, it does not respect DD locks.  This means that, if you check a particular box, you can create Favorites groups that will strip off bondage devices.  They may still show as equipped in your inventory, but they aren't.  They vanish from the character model, you can unequip them in the inventory pane without issue, and they won't reattach, so things like quests break.

This is with the latest DD and SkyUI 5.2 SE.

Report this on the Dev thread please.

You may need to get kimy a papyrus log too.

My game keeps CTD whenever I get close to a settlement. Papyrus logs are telling me it has to do with the scripts from Devious Devices, saying the following:

Spoiler

[12/13/2021 - 02:02:23AM] ERROR: Cannot call HasKeywordString() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3)].zadEventBoots.HasKeywords() - "zadEventBoots.psc" Line 4
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3)].zadEventBoots.filter() - "zadBaseEvent.psc" Line 38
    [zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3)].zadeventslots.CheckAllEvents() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 79
    [zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3)].zadeventslots.UpdateGlobalEvent() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 152
    [zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3)].zadeventslots.UpdateGlobalEvent() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 157
    [zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3)].zadeventslots.OnUpdateGameTime() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 138
[12/13/2021 - 02:02:23AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3)].zadEventBoots.HasKeywords() - "zadEventBoots.psc" Line 4
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3)].zadEventBoots.filter() - "zadBaseEvent.psc" Line 38
    [zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3)].zadeventslots.CheckAllEvents() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 79
    [zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3)].zadeventslots.UpdateGlobalEvent() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 152
    [zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3)].zadeventslots.UpdateGlobalEvent() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 157
    [zadEventsQuest (0B03E3F3)].zadeventslots.OnUpdateGameTime() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 138
[12/13/2021 - 02:02:24AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered up

Or:

Spoiler

[12/13/2021 - 02:10:57AM] error: Unbound native function "FormHasKeywordString" called
[12/13/2021 - 02:10:57AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (0B041472)].zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.Logic() - "zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.psc" Line 17
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (0B041472)].zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.OnObjectEquipped() - "zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.psc" Line 48

From what I can understand, Devious Devices is trying to use certain functions that cannot be found. My suspicion is that it has to do with the fact that I'm running AE, but I haven't seen any mentions to AE in this thread so that leads me to believe it could be something else. Can anyone more experienced with errors like these help me figure it out?

Attached: Load order as sorted by LOOT.

LoadOrder(LOOT).txt

On 12/8/2021 at 5:13 PM, caqa said:

The static clit piercing always looked weird to me during some sex animations, but mostly when using the crawl sneak animation replacer. So spend some time to figure out how to configure it for HDT-SMP. It worked out quite well in my opinion.

piercingVSoul.nif 25.1 kB · 14 downloads piercingVSoul.xml 1.37 kB · 14 downloads

Any way you could do this, or show us how to do it for the nipple piercings? With bounce physics I think it would look great.