It was probably mentioned a few times already, but I couldnt find it in this thread. My characters are currently stuck in T pose on the SE version and the FFNis loader tells me the DD , DD 2 and so on are not working with SKyrim. I downloaded the most recent SE version and reinstalled everything , but it doesnt seem to fix it. Also the mod loader tell me there is a error 193 with DD SE cause a DLL isnt legit/working

7304565335eb7c5ca903d13718b91675.png

e84e478318d632d09faa402b75e80134.png

image0.jpg

Edited by Hypno99
1 hour ago, idkbut- said:

hello, I would like to know if there is a need to download devious device assets, integration, expansitian and contraptions

You don't download them separately for SE. It's the all in one installer on the DD SE download page. Click "view file"  in the first post on this thread to get there.

Whether they're needed or not depends on if you want to use mods that require them.

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, Hypno99 said:

It was probably mentioned a few times already, but I couldnt find it in this thread. My characters are currently stuck in T pose on the SE version and the FFNis loader tells me the DD , DD 2 and so on are not working with SKyrim. I downloaded the most recent SE version and reinstalled everything , but it doesnt seem to fix it. Also the mod loader tell me there is a error 193 with DD SE cause a DLL isnt legit/working

7304565335eb7c5ca903d13718b91675.png

That isn't FNIS SE. Are you sure you need Special Edition and not Legendary Edition?

FNIS SE looks like this - note the game name and that it's 64bit:

image.png.7299bf085976e5565a2d74a1d378f471.png

If you do have SE - get the SE version of FNIS. Don't forget to check the skeleton patch too, like the message says to.

If you have LE - you've downloaded the wrong DD mod. Get the LE version.

You've got a mix of LE and SE mods just from that little bits I can see. Make sure you go through all of them and you're downloading the right versions (SE or LE).

The DLL error makes me think you need the LE version, not this version (SE). The DLLs are game specific - SE DLLs won't work with LE and LE DLLs won't work with SE.

Edited by zarantha
On 6/22/2021 at 9:05 PM, gubertpol1 said:

Where do the vibrator sounds in this game come from? Are they available online somewhere and are they copyrighted?

That's one for @Kimy. I don't see it credited in the readme, but since the original mod goes back to 2013 or so, there's no telling if the original sounds are still around even if they are public.

On 6/21/2021 at 4:55 PM, Azazemon said:

I've run into an issue where npcs won't equip any devices anymore. I thought it was because too many of them have some equipped, but I only have 4 npcs wearing devices so far. I can still wear them though, but I'm no longer getting the prompt that says I'm locking them into the device when I put it in their inventory.

Make sure you haven't installed any of the mods that are known to conflict - those are listed in the troubleshooting post.

On 6/22/2021 at 12:00 AM, icelandia said:

I managed to get everything to work - fantastic job by the way - except the creature toggle.

"Use animation filter for creatures" in the mod menu says that it should hide the restraints if a creature is involved. This is not happening.

What is happening in my game is that - if my character is wearing bondage gear - the two actors will play completely separated animations. The NPC tries to play the intended animation, but the player character seems to choose a second, random animation, thus leading to the phantom blowjob and other hilarious scenarios.

I tried with all combinations of the options, and I always get the same result. 

Papyrus log of the issue and post on the LE thread for Kimy would be your best bet here.

On 6/20/2021 at 6:49 PM, cobra0798 said:

Is there any way to add to/modify the list of animations that DD chooses from when bound? I find that it frequently picks animations that either flat out don't make sense (cowgirl animation when wearing a closed chastity belt) Or don't match the requested animation when possible (forcing a blowjob scene when a vaginal scene was requested and the actor is not in chastity). I would just disable the animation filter, but since it now just hides any worn devices when you disable the filter, it just makes the immersion worse.

No, the animation list can't be modified by users.

21 minutes ago, zarantha said:

That isn't FNIS SE. Are you sure you need Special Edition and not Legendary Edition?

FNIS SE looks like this - note the game name and that it's 64bit:

image.png.7299bf085976e5565a2d74a1d378f471.png

If you do have SE - get the SE version of FNIS. Don't forget to check the skeleton patch too, like the message says to.

If you have LE - you've downloaded the wrong DD mod. Get the LE version.

You've got a mix of LE and SE mods just from that little bits I can see. Make sure you go through all of them and you're downloading the right versions (SE or LE).

The DLL error makes me think you need the LE version, not this version (SE). The DLLs are game specific - SE DLLs won't work with LE and LE DLLs won't work with SE.

Ohhh that could be. However I don’t think I have either. I have the version from steam, which is only titled Skyrim but includes the dlc. Is there a version for that ?

2 minutes ago, Hypno99 said:

Ohhh that could be. However I don’t think I have either. I have the version from steam, which is only titled Skyrim but includes the dlc. Is there a version for that ?

That's the Legendary version - called so because it includes the DLC.  You want the other DD and DCL. :)

Edited by zarantha
5 minutes ago, Hypno99 said:

SE and VR have different names in Steam. Just "Skyrim" is LE.

image.png.5b14c09d4111dc71cab01c3bf9a8b1a1.png

1 minute ago, zarantha said:

SE and VR have different names in Steam. Just "Skyrim" is LE.

image.png.5b14c09d4111dc71cab01c3bf9a8b1a1.png

Seems it will be a long day after work sorting everything back to LE haha. 

thank you very much. At this point Iam sure I wouldn’t have figured it out and just wasted time trying to fix SE

Once more thanks 

57 minutes ago, zarantha said:

You don't download them separately for SE. It's the all in one installer on the DD SE download page. Click "view file"  in the first post on this thread to get there.

Whether they're needed or not depends on if you want to use mods that require them.

thank you

This mod has a very weird interaction with Adventurers Mashup Compilation: Upon loading in, an "unequip" noise immediately plays, and the visual for the belt is gone. It still says equipped in the menu, but the visual for the belt is gone, but there seems to be no other interaction. I'd say they might be using some same slots or something, but the belt stays technically equipped and it happens upon load-in, not when actually encountering or equipping a device.

Maybe has something to do with this item, which shows up in my enchanting menu but nowhere in my inventory, and seems to have been automatically added?

Edited by DeltaSigmaNiner
1 hour ago, DeltaSigmaNiner said:

This mod has a very weird interaction with Adventurers Mashup Compilation: Upon loading in, an "unequip" noise immediately plays, and the visual for the belt is gone. It still says equipped in the menu, but the visual for the belt is gone, but there seems to be no other interaction. I'd say they might be using some same slots or something, but the belt stays technically equipped and it happens upon load-in, not when actually encountering or equipping a device.

With that many pieces, there will certainly slot conflicts with DD that won't be resolvable. But for the issue where the belt visual is gone, try modifying the device hider options in the DD MCM - a quick test would be to disable it completely.

The sound I believe is normal, I've got it even without that armor mod. Probably due to some other mod going through equipment and effects - I always thought it was frostfall. I don't really notice it anymore.

Edit: Yes, it is DD. The unequip sound plays on load when only DD and it's requirements are enabled. It's likely something to do with DD startup initialization, but not anything to worry about. It will be unrelated to the belt not showing up, since it occurs even when no DDs are equipped.

Edit2: The item in your enchantment menu is something else. DD items are really two items, and when they don't unequip properly, they leave behind invisible devices. Drop everything you can into a container, then use console commands to print your inventory and remove the item. It should be the one with the first two numbers equaling the load order number for one of the core DD mods.

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, zarantha said:

With that many pieces, there will certainly slot conflicts with DD that won't be resolvable. But for the issue where the belt visual is gone, try modifying the device hider options in the DD MCM - a quick test would be to disable it completely.

The sound I believe is normal, I've got it even without that armor mod. Probably due to some other mod going through equipment and effects - I always thought it was frostfall. I don't really notice it anymore.

Edit: Yes, it is DD. The unequip sound plays on load when only DD and it's requirements are enabled. It's likely something to do with DD startup initialization, but not anything to worry about. It will be unrelated to the belt not showing up, since it occurs even when no DDs are equipped.

Edit2: The item in your enchantment menu is something else. DD items are really two items, and when they don't unequip properly, they leave behind invisible devices. Drop everything you can into a container, then use console commands to print your inventory and remove the item. It should be the one with the first two numbers equaling the load order number for one of the core DD mods.

Ah, yeah, that fixed the invisible belt issue! ...Other thing just won't leave my inventory, though. When I remove it, and use showinventory again, it's back. I'm not real concerned about that, though. Thank you!

So alright, tried it now and changing everything to LE really helped. Working smooth now or atleast the base animations. Couldnt test more since enemys dont attack me now ( edit : attack now sometimes but do no damage)  for some reason and all the DD equipment turns my character invisble / atleast the parts they cover for some reason

Edited by Hypno99
2 hours ago, Hypno99 said:

the DD equipment turns my character invisble

You need run bodyslide from your mod folder (if you use mo2) or from skyrim LE data folder (if you use vortex) and select all dd items and made batch build (check build morph too)

6 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You need run bodyslide from your mod folder (if you use mo2) or from skyrim LE data folder (if you use vortex) and select all dd items and made batch build (check build morph too)

Awesome, worked like a charm. Now I time to dig for a mod that makes the face look bearable haha. thanks a lot