1 minute ago, HooverVacuum said:

I had already replied with my questions but apparently it didn't upload so I'll explain it again. The fixes up above helped fix some of the issues I was having with the mod and everything was going pretty smoothly. I started a new play through using the alternate start mod and I chose to escape the cell. I also have the mod deviously cursed loot so when I started to escape I was bound by some boots, bondage mittens, and a clear rubber catsuit. The catsuit was clipping in and out of my body every now and then. I have CBBE 3BBB which I recently installed and someone told me this was compatible with the mod. Another issue is that the fingers of the catsuit clip through the bondage mittens. These things didn't really bother me too much cause I had already tried fixing a whole lot so I was like whatever so I continue on through and made my way to a mill. I talked to a lady through the dialogue options to get to ask her how she felt about bondage. When I did I was bound with even more bondage gear. This time there was a arm binder behind my back and when I went into third person it was there but whenever I went into first person I was still able to raise my bondage mitten fists and swing them. Can someone explain what the issue is here and maybe explain a fix?

The bodyslides for CBBE SE and 3BBB are very close, but there are some differences - primarily with the breast physics. You'll want the 3BBB specific stuff if you keep using that body.

1st DD 3BBB conversion: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11938-3ba-bodyslides-for-devious-devices-43-aio/

In progress DD 3BBB conversion (alternate to the first 3BBB): https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3056867

DCL 3BBB conversion: https://mega.nz/file/8GYmGSYL#NenQzfc8Ni7ReXYJabsueUqpOyiHa63P-CEXreDG-H0

Not sure what you mean by the catsuit clipping through the bondage mittens, I'd need a screenshot of that.

There's an option in DD for bound combat. All it does is make it so that in 3rd person you can see yourself kicking when you attack. In 1st person, it's the normal fighting animations. Nothing much can be done about that I think. It's been that way as long as I remember. If you don't want to see your bound hands in first person, you'll have to remember to sheathe your spell , weapon, or fists. It can't prevent your from unsheathing, because without that ability you wouldn't be able to fight  in 3rd person. Unchecking the option will remove the ability to fight when bound. I've never used the option unchecked, so I don't know if that will fix the first person issue.

58 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The bodyslides for CBBE SE and 3BBB are very close, but there are some differences - primarily with the breast physics. You'll want the 3BBB specific stuff if you keep using that body.

1st DD 3BBB conversion: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11938-3ba-bodyslides-for-devious-devices-43-aio/

In progress DD 3BBB conversion (alternate to the first 3BBB): https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3056867

DCL 3BBB conversion: https://mega.nz/file/8GYmGSYL#NenQzfc8Ni7ReXYJabsueUqpOyiHa63P-CEXreDG-H0

Not sure what you mean by the catsuit clipping through the bondage mittens, I'd need a screenshot of that.

There's an option in DD for bound combat. All it does is make it so that in 3rd person you can see yourself kicking when you attack. In 1st person, it's the normal fighting animations. Nothing much can be done about that I think. It's been that way as long as I remember. If you don't want to see your bound hands in first person, you'll have to remember to sheathe your spell , weapon, or fists. It can't prevent your from unsheathing, because without that ability you wouldn't be able to fight  in 3rd person. Unchecking the option will remove the ability to fight when bound. I've never used the option unchecked, so I don't know if that will fix the first person issue.

I installed those mods and it still seems to be having the same issue with the clipping into my body. I did load into the old file so I'm not sure if that matters or not but here is a screenshot of what it looks like.ScreenShot1.png.756d9a7442f3e7a273cfb7069a9a697d.png

Also after downloading those mods and going into bodyslide I couldn't see all of the outfits from DD so idk if that matters either.

****Update****

I have just loaded into another new save and opened a cursed container and some gear was put on me.  Arm cuffs, leg cuffs, body harness, and restrictive boots. All of these look good with no clipping issues so my problem might be fixed.

1 hour ago, HooverVacuum said:

I installed those mods and it still seems to be having the same issue with the clipping into my body. I did load into the old file so I'm not sure if that matters or not but here is a screenshot of what it looks like.ScreenShot1.png.756d9a7442f3e7a273cfb7069a9a697d.png

Also after downloading those mods and going into bodyslide I couldn't see all of the outfits from DD so idk if that matters either.

Ok, yeah, I see it. The transparent suit has built in gloves, so it clips when other gloves are added. I don't see a way to fix that without breaking the whole outfit or ending up with the bondage mittens and hands invisible.

When you grabbed the 3BBB bodyslides, you left the CBBE ones installed? The 3BBB conversions only have the things that need to be edited for the body - namely the breasts and groin. For the rest of it, you need the CBBE bodyslides.  It should be CBBE first, then overwrite with 3BBB. After that, batch build again (make sure build morphs next to the batch build button is checked), and select either 3ba or 3bbb options when they're available. if you get the in progress cbbe bodyslides too, then that one will make it easier to see which ones are cbbe se - they'll be labeled like that. those should be selected when the 3bbb options aren't available.

Edit: This is how the suit looks for me:
image.png.a7fca4bcce0832f6f96323440f738aeb.png

I can share with my own experience - mostly clipping goes because of SMP physics - player breath and bones force a clipping. I got my catsuit ok for CBBE special body by fully rework all bones for that body and sliders. Also clipping goes on when you wear on invisible items - corsets - what goes to hide - also corsets needs rework to new bones to prevent catsuit clipping. Sounds silly but it's how it's work. I left 3BBB body because i can't deal with 3BBB physics and got normal working outfits and breast physics. Also DCL and DDX zipsuit have inside wrong body without sliders - in that version what i use. I load new reference in and then apply all sliders and bones by myself. It's not easy and some costumes like straitjackets and dresses can't do it - because bones are fragile and in movement dress looks ugly.  Also zipsuit clipping not exists on old bodies because there no sliders but if you enlarge a body - breasts inside stays small only costume part goes up.

Is it normal that "iron clamps nipple" are not correctly placed? are there already any fixes about it? I tried with a bit all the fixes that were indicated in the various previous posts but it does not seem to solve the problem.

Spoiler

Rusty.png.e9da164a14f3a8d0a87f1e5739839528.png

23 minutes ago, SilenSE said:

Is it normal that "iron clamps nipple" are not correctly placed? are there already any fixes about it? I tried with a bit all the fixes that were indicated in the various previous posts but it does not seem to solve the problem.

Reveal hidden contents

Rusty.png.e9da164a14f3a8d0a87f1e5739839528.png

which body ? 3BBB ? i am having the same issue, and it's related to the physics. if it is 3BBB, try the 3BBB pack in the second post of this thread (see link there)

27 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

which body ? 3BBB ? i am having the same issue, and it's related to the physics. if it is 3BBB, try the 3BBB pack in the second post of this thread (see link there)

Yes, 3BBB. I've already read that post and i already installed every fix that guide... but don't work. You also have not solved then, right?

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

still playing with it though

3 hours ago, SilenSE said:

You also have not solved then, right?

There is hard solving thing: open this nipple clamps into outfit studio, load 3bbb body reference in - if still are wrong position - then clamps are left from CBBE. I don't have 3BBB and don't know how it looks but then you need close project, open second time and now delete all bones and sliders from mesh, load convert reference from CBBE to 3BBB. I hope it must exist. Then apply new sliders - move convert slider to 100% If all right nipples move to right position. Then load now 3BBB body reference - now clamps must be in right place - then apply new sliders, apply new bones, save project for different name say: "3BBB nipple clamps" - press button: "to project" to change all names to new and finally save. Then close bodyslide and open to see new nipple clamps project and build with your sliders. I do this process with different body types and this always work.

6 hours ago, dutchb said:

i only have bound run and walk animations on my self and npcs, when i use fniss sexy move i can remove it for my self but not the npcs plz help

As far as i'm aware, once you fix it for yourself, the NPCs will be fixed when you change locations/cells.

4 hours ago, TestTestTest123456 said:

Hello, for some reason the bound animations won't stop after I unequip the items. I can overwrite the effect by equiping a different device, but it is impossible to go back to normal. Any idea what causes this and how to fix it? 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

• Player and/or NPC gets stuck in a bound walking animation with FNIS Sexy Move. Toggle the player 360 move. NPCs should be fixed after moving to a new location.
6 hours ago, SilenSE said:

Is it normal that "iron clamps nipple" are not correctly placed?

6 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

3BBB ? i am having the same issue

I'm not seeing the issue with 3BBB, even after increasing the breasts (new game, she's not producing milk yet)

Spoiler

image.png.6397e542642ddf5ec081a573514e3059.png

image.png.5332a922bc1dde9a0f0ba8bf81f18b6c.png

You guys have these? It's in the DD files, just adding DCL in case one of you have that mod too.

If you do, check "DDX -3BA - NippleClamps01". Are you able to select your preset?

If not, try these. I found some items that weren't showing presets for me and fixed a few groups instead of playing who's got the most recent update. I've got way to many slidersets for these two mods floating around, i'm starting from scratch next update and making sure the right shit is in the right place.

The iron clamps are in the ddx_herectical.xml.

After you replace or fix the files, do your batch build again.

DDX CBBE.xml

DDA CBBE.xml

DDX_Heretical.xml

DDX Transparent Rubber CBBE.xml

DDX Rubbersuits CBBE.xml

If you want to fix it yourself, edit your slidergroup xmls for dd with something like notepad++ so that all the outfits are in a "CBBE" group. 3BBB uses this group too, and CBBE groups reliably show the presets.

Example:

Spoiler

DDX_Heretical.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="CBAdvanced">
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - Piercing01"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - Piercing03"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - NippleClamps01"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - BreastChainCollar"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarness"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarness Bustier"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarnessArms"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarnessLegs"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - HarnessGloves(HDT)"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - HarnessBoots02(HDT)"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - HarnessBoots01(HDT)"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - RestrictiveBoots01"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - RestrictiveBoots02"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE - BBYoke01"/>
    </Group>
    <Group name="DDX_Heretical">
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - BreastChainCollar"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - ChainHarness"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - ChainHarnessArms"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - ChainHarnessBustier"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - ChainHarnessCuffs"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - ChainHarnessLegs"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - HarnessBoots01(HDT)"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - HarnessBoots02(HDT)"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - HarnessGloves(HDT)"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - NippleClamps01"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - Piercing01"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - Piercing03"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - RestrictiveBoots01"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP CBBE - RestrictiveBoots02"/>
    </Group>
    <Group name="Unified UNP">
    </Group>
    <Group name="Unified UNP HDT">
    </Group>
    <Group name="CBBE">
    </Group>

</SliderGroups>

21 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Oral seems to be viable even if my character is wearing a panel gag. Shouldn't it block oral animations? Imo all gags should block it because the ring gag is too small and it will look ridiculous.

There's a lot of factors. For the panel gag, i suspect it could be allowed because the panel could be removed.

But it also depends on if dd added it, or another mod. If it's another mod, DD might not recognize it.

It also depends on what mod is triggering the sex act. Some of them don't recognize the bondage items, so you end up with things like getting vaginal sex while wearing a chastity belt.

And finally, it depends on if you're using the bound animation filter or not. If you turned it off because you were supposed to get some action and everyone just stood around, that's why. Edit: For mods that use the dd framework and respect its rules, turning off the filter means you can get any animation, logical or not.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

I'm not seeing the issue with 3BBB, even after increasing the breasts (new game, she's not producing milk yet)

Reveal hidden contents

You guys have these? It's in the DD files, just adding DCL in case one of you have that mod too.

If you do, check "DDX -3BA - NippleClamps01". Are you able to select your preset?

If not, try these. I found some items that weren't showing presets for me and fixed a few groups instead of playing who's got the most recent update. I've got way to many slidersets for these two mods floating around, i'm starting from scratch next update and making sure the right shit is in the right place.

DDX CBBE.xml 6.17 kB · 1 download

DDA CBBE.xml 2.96 kB · 1 download

DDX_Heretical.xml 4.27 kB · 1 download

DDX Transparent Rubber CBBE.xml 1.21 kB · 1 download

DDX Rubbersuits CBBE.xml 399 B · 1 download

If you want to fix it yourself, edit your slidergroup xmls for dd with something like notepad++ so that all the outfits are in a "CBBE" group. 3BBB uses this group too, and CBBE groups reliably show the presets.

Example:

Reveal hidden contents

DDX_Heretical.xml

<SliderGroups>
    </Group>
    </Group>
    </Group>
    </Group>
    <Group name="CBBE">
    </Group>

</SliderGroups>

Yes, now Works!

Also, I don't know if I didn't notice this before, but when I compiled with bodyslide, CBBE was automatically selected and not 3BA.
Thanks for support.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

There's a lot of factors. For the panel gag, i suspect it could be allowed because the panel could be removed.

But it also depends on if dd added it, or another mod. If it's another mod, DD might not recognize it.

It also depends on what mod is triggering the sex act. Some of them don't recognize the bondage items, so you end up with things like getting vaginal sex while wearing a chastity belt.

And finally, it depends on if you're using the bound animation filter or not. If you turned it off because you were supposed to get some action and everyone just stood around, that's why. Edit: For mods that use the dd framework and respect its rules, turning off the filter means you can get any animation, logical or not.

I always have the filter on because it's more logical, so that's not it. But we're lucky to have SexLab Tools in cases like this.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

• Player and/or NPC gets stuck in a bound walking animation with FNIS Sexy Move. Toggle the player 360 move. NPCs should be fixed after moving to a new location.

Thanks for the reply.

I toggled the 360 move, but this didn't fix it.

The bug you are referring to causes player and npcs to be bound right after the game start.

In my case there is simply no stop to the animations after unequipping a device.

Fixed: I had SexLab Light Se instead of SexLabFramework SE installed

Thanks anyway

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

Reveal hidden contents

DDX CBBE.xml 6.17 kB · 1 download

DDA CBBE.xml 2.96 kB · 1 download

DDX_Heretical.xml 4.27 kB · 1 download

DDX Transparent Rubber CBBE.xml 1.21 kB · 1 download

DDX Rubbersuits CBBE.xml 399 B · 1 download

Example:

Reveal hidden contents

DDX_Heretical.xml

<SliderGroups>
    </Group>
    </Group>
    </Group>
    </Group>
    <Group name="CBBE">
    </Group>

</SliderGroups>

man that's awesome. and now since i know you understand the XML files, i can ask this question, because i have wanted to edit the groups XML files for a looooong time, but one thing was missing. where does the XML files pull the "member" value from ? i can't figure that out because some values are named as they are in the game, but not in the meshes or texture folders on the physical drive. so where are the values pulled from to populate "members" in the XML ?

15 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

man that's awesome. and now since i know you understand the XML files, i can ask this question, because i have wanted to edit the groups XML files for a looooong time, but one thing was missing. where does the XML files pull the "member" value from ? i can't figure that out because some values are named as they are in the game, but not in the meshes or texture folders on the physical drive. so where are the values pulled from to populate "members" in the XML ?

Member is the outfit name in bodyslide. Honestly, usually all i'm doing is copying one group, pasting it again in the same file under the last group, and changing the group name to 'cbbe'. After that, it gets picked up right.

If you're trying to create the xml instead of using group manager, you could probably pull the names from either the folders in shapedata, or the xml names in slidersets, assuming each outfit is a project. If it's multiple outfits in a project, your best bet is to open up the sliderset and look through the xml, or just write down each outfit name one at a time when looking in bodyslide.