https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l7SXAlHeVK-Bg5wzoB3KDg7vBfBSA_BC/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OBXRv7eG9gwIBuL7RsYCKBRsJrb3f0kk/view?usp=sharing

I worked on the smp settings for the chain items in DD, I got the boots working and they look pretty good. I worked on the prisoner chains as well and I got them pretty close but I can't get them to line up correctly so they still look weird. Like where the chains should be connected there is a good 6 inches away from each other, if anyone knows how to fix that I would owe you a beer :)

6 hours ago, Fatal said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l7SXAlHeVK-Bg5wzoB3KDg7vBfBSA_BC/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OBXRv7eG9gwIBuL7RsYCKBRsJrb3f0kk/view?usp=sharing

I worked on the smp settings for the chain items in DD, I got the boots working and they look pretty good. I worked on the prisoner chains as well and I got them pretty close but I can't get them to line up correctly so they still look weird. Like where the chains should be connected there is a good 6 inches away from each other, if anyone knows how to fix that I would owe you a beer :)

We have the same problem.... and you will see much more weird things when you get to the other chains...

I have a curious behavior that I can't seem to sort out. I've installed all the new mod files, and the game starts up normally. The menus load and everything looks fine except that whenever I run or walk without a weapon in hand the animation is the hobbled in a yoke animation instead of the regular walk animation.

I'm using UNP instead of CBBE but I don't know why that would make a difference.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks.

53 minutes ago, npgamingstuff said:

I have a curious behavior that I can't seem to sort out. I've installed all the new mod files, and the game starts up normally. The menus load and everything looks fine except that whenever I run or walk without a weapon in hand the animation is the hobbled in a yoke animation instead of the regular walk animation.

I'm using UNP instead of CBBE but I don't know why that would make a difference.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks.

Well, ok, in the end that was easy. I noticed that everyone else was walking normally, so I set FNIS Sexy move to another setting and it worked fine, set it back to where I had it and it still worked fine. Problem solved.

thanks for being here everyone.

9 hours ago, o0o0o said:

Anyone else lost the option to manipulate locks on items?  I don't have that option anymore after updating...

The only times I saw that, it was fixed after I loaded the game again. If it's persistent for you, see if it occurs on a new game.

On 6/15/2019 at 9:36 PM, pugwash99 said:

Patch day roles around again.

SKSE 2.0.1.6 has been released so here's the DD SE plugin file linked against it. You still require the original mod, when prompted overwrite the version held in the original mod.

Devious Devices runtime 1.5.8.0 skse 2.0.1.6.rar 71.2 kB · 149 downloads

However I'd suggest waiting until all plugins are converted before upgrading SE and skse. I'd also suggest using the auto backup plugin.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12480

Thank you! :)

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

The only times I saw that, it was fixed after I loaded the game again. If it's persistent for you, see if it occurs on a new game.

Thanks for the tip.  I tried making a new game, as per your suggestion.  However, the option to Manipulate Locks is still gone from any of the restraints I check. :(

EDIT: I found the new files. Navigating this site is a nightmare. Trying that now.

EDIT 2: Updated the files, still getting the 'Could not parse plugins' issue.

I'm using Vortex, and am getting this error. Does anyone know how I could fix it?

Error: LOOT operation "loadPlugins" failed: "devious devices - integration.esm" is not a valid plugin
    at c.handleResponse (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar.unpacked\bundledPlugins\gamebryo-plugin-management\index.js:39:66591)
    at Socket.e.on.e (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar.unpacked\bundledPlugins\gamebryo-plugin-management\index.js:39:65364)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:182:13)
    at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:283:12)
    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:264:11)
    at Socket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:219:10)
    at Pipe.onStreamRead [as onread] (internal/stream_base_commons.js:94:17)

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling DD 4.1 SE Beta 2.7, but because of this, I can't run the game. This is what I get from SKSE:

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.16 01050500 01D526D7AD20DC4F, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF61BC70000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF61BC70000
config path = D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AchievementsModsEnablerLoader.dll
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AchievementsModsEnablerLoader.dll (00000001 AchievementsModsEnabler 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AddItemMenuSE.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 2 of 3
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AddItemMenuSE.dll (00000001 AddItemMenuSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 3 of 4
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 0106269C) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 7 of 8
registering plugin listener for (null) at 7 of 8
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 2
sending message type 0 to plugin 3
sending message type 0 to plugin 7
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 2
sending message type 1 to plugin 3
sending message type 1 to plugin 7
dispatched message.
init complete

1 hour ago, o0o0o said:

Thanks for the tip.  I tried making a new game, as per your suggestion.  However, the option to Manipulate Locks is still gone from any of the restraints I check. :(

Nevermind!  Its there are working now!  (I don't know what changed.)

I'm like 99% sure it's something I'm doing wrong or missing... But I'm getting errors in FNIS when I run it for DD. 

Spoiler

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...

I'm not sure what I might need to do to fix it (probably something really simple), but I've done all the steps and what not and am still getting the T-Poses. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

-- Edit After Trying to Fix --
No improvement but it seems to affect male and female pcs and NPCs. I found someone else who had this issue but apparently it was because they were using Oldrim rather than SE mods, which I'm not. So I have no clue what I could be doing wrong. 

8 hours ago, SPARTAN-113 said:

EDIT: I found the new files. Navigating this site is a nightmare. Trying that now.

EDIT 2: Updated the files, still getting the 'Could not parse plugins' issue.

I'm using Vortex, and am getting this error. Does anyone know how I could fix it?

The links you need are on this page for a change for the latest version. Here they are again...

DDa3.0SE:  https://mega.nz/#!SFJTRbwY!eBqmEUCWkiEiwv8uscb_QabNcd44Xkc5opCG3gu-7b0

DDi4.2SE: https://mega.nz/#!rJBSzY7Z!wUMb9-0N__WAVH_0uIZwApMXmeimmHJdwsnFe_2SOkI

DDx4.2SE: https://mega.nz/#!qJhV1YbQ!XaLB261Wpka0xn2jDqAqypc9dzlcvcI18d7_3dhn9EQ

DDi dll (skyrim 1.5.73 skse64 2.0.15): https://mega.nz/#!uRhFVQLA!g3DS1YDCJ0yjq1GBxSp4t480_KeXct7mFwAlbVQIMXo

DD Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

If you're on 1.5.80 / SKSE 2.0.1.6  there's a new DDi dll a few posts up. Here's the link to the post.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-beta/?do=findComment&comment=2651375

5 hours ago, ShadowVixen1453 said:

I'm like 99% sure it's something I'm doing wrong or missing... But I'm getting errors in FNIS when I run it for DD. 

Reveal hidden contents

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...

I'm not sure what I might need to do to fix it (probably something really simple), but I've done all the steps and what not and am still getting the T-Poses. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

You've got unconverted files from somewhere, usually that happens when you install the LE mod instead of the SE version. For  the DD mods, all three DD mods are on the download page, one of them with no name.

I've linked the updated SE mods several times, take a look at the post just above this one. Try those files and see if that resolves your issue.

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

The links you need are on this page for a change for the latest version. Here they are again...

DDa3.0SE:  https://mega.nz/#!SFJTRbwY!eBqmEUCWkiEiwv8uscb_QabNcd44Xkc5opCG3gu-7b0

DDi4.2SE: https://mega.nz/#!rJBSzY7Z!wUMb9-0N__WAVH_0uIZwApMXmeimmHJdwsnFe_2SOkI

DDx4.2SE: https://mega.nz/#!qJhV1YbQ!XaLB261Wpka0xn2jDqAqypc9dzlcvcI18d7_3dhn9EQ

DDi dll (skyrim 1.5.73 skse64 2.0.15): https://mega.nz/#!uRhFVQLA!g3DS1YDCJ0yjq1GBxSp4t480_KeXct7mFwAlbVQIMXo

DD Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

If you're on 1.5.80 / SKSE 2.0.1.6  there's a new DDi dll a few posts up. Here's the link to the post.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-beta/?do=findComment&comment=2651375

Yes and I updated them. I even tried uninstalling DD and I still get the error.

To clarify, there seems to be an issue with Vortex. It still shows The message:

Error: LOOT operation "loadPlugins" failed: "devious devices - integration.esm" is not a valid plugin
    at c.handleResponse (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar.unpacked\bundledPlugins\gamebryo-plugin-management\index.js:39:66591)
    at Socket.e.on.e (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar.unpacked\bundledPlugins\gamebryo-plugin-management\index.js:39:65364)

I cannot seem to find any real help on this, the only other case of this error I could find was on reddit, and the response was simply that "Vortex isn't a mod manager, so stop using it." Which isn't really a helpful response.

Yeah I'm not having any luck. I installed all those ones there and that did get rid of the FNIS Error issue, however now I just get crashes whenever I load in a game or start  new one. The save I was using was only  a few minutes old (setting options for other mods ect), but it wasn't having any of that. ?  I'm really not sure what's going on to be honest. I followed all the instructions, even reinstalled the Bodyslider mod before doing all this. so I dunno what's up. I hate being part gremlin. 

13 hours ago, SPARTAN-113 said:

Yes and I updated them. I even tried uninstalling DD and I still get the error.

To clarify, there seems to be an issue with Vortex. It still shows The message:

I cannot seem to find any real help on this, the only other case of this error I could find was on reddit, and the response was simply that "Vortex isn't a mod manager, so stop using it." Which isn't really a helpful response.

I'm not using Vortex anymore, but that sounds like a bad download or install/deploy.
Did you try submitting feedback in vortex?

Is your Vortex version up to date? I installed it again and it looks like there may be a fix that should help.

2019-06-21_0145.png.d97c918f9c3a5ea086a79b9509903f6f.png

These are about the only things I'm finding, for a few months back and probably quite a few versions ago

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7374501-x-mod-is-not-a-valid-plugin/

https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Vortex/issues/2235

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7212926-plugins-not-sorted-because-xxx-is-not-a-valid-plugin/

11 hours ago, ShadowVixen1453 said:

Yeah I'm not having any luck. I installed all those ones there and that did get rid of the FNIS Error issue, however now I just get crashes whenever I load in a game or start  new one. The save I was using was only  a few minutes old (setting options for other mods ect), but it wasn't having any of that. ?  I'm really not sure what's going on to be honest. I followed all the instructions, even reinstalled the Bodyslider mod before doing all this. so I dunno what's up. I hate being part gremlin. 

what version is your se? there was an update within the last week or so, so if you have mods with dlls that haven't been updated, that will cause crashes. skse would need updated too.

the other culprit could be if you installed an LE mod with a bsa file. the bsa would need to be extracted and then deleted - se can't handle le bsas.

Hi.

I posted about that in the past but I figured I would give an update since I updated to all the latest versions of DD.

So here is the situation:

• I have installed all the files needed (DD 4.1 SE Beta 2; DDa-3.0eSE; DDi-4.2SE; DDx-4.2SE and Devious Devices runtime 1.5.8.0 skse 2.0.1.6)
  • I ran FNIS
  • I ran Bodyslide

I believe I have correctly completed every step of the installation.  However, when I launch the game, the main menu is the farthest I can get to: as soon as I try to either load a game or start a new game, I get a CTD.

I have included the Papyrus log of my latest attempt.

I will keep trying to figure out the problem on my own, but if anyone could be of any help, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Papyrus.0.log

Hi, first time poster here on the forums.  really enjoying the content so far, this is my first real PC modding experience so I'm sort of a newbie.  I started up a new game using the slave princess file, got to riften just fine but when I tried to leave the city the game crashed.  i didn;t get any error messages or anything like that.  I tweaked some things (tried to see if the male DD mod would support the femboy addon i had but it didn't) and ended up making another new test character for the salev princess scenario.  This time I got to the end of the bandit cave and when i tried to leave it again the game once more shut itself down with no warnings or explanations for why.  Wondering if theres some issue with being in to much bondage triggering this crash on certain load screens.  So any help or advice you can give would be appreciated.

My load order if it helps.  I've been using Vortex and LooT because they seem to know more about mod order than i do.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairMales.esm
  9  9     Femboy Reborn -Base-.esm
 10  a     RaceCompatibility.esm
 11  b     SexLab.esm
 12  c     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 14  e     SexLabAroused.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 16 10     daymoyl.esm
 17 11     CreatureFramework.esm
 18 12     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 19 13     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 20 14     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 21 15     SkyUI_SE.esp
 22 16     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 23 17     Joy of Perspective.esp
 24 18     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 25 19     50 More Perk Points.esp
 26 1a     SexLabDefeat.esp
 27 1b     The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
 28 1c     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 29 1d     SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
 30 1e     SLAnimLoader.esp
 31 1f     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 32 20     SOS - Femboy.esp
 33 21     RaceMenu.esp
 34 22     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 35 23     TheChoiceIsYours.esp
 36 24     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 37 25     Black Viper's Will.esp
 38 26     FloraRespawnFix.esp
 39 27     Dragon Stalking Fix.esp
 40 28     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 41 29     Race Compatibility Dialogue SSE.esp
 42 2a     _tck_SpellCrafting.esp
 43 2b     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 44 2c     Phenderix Magic Evolved.esp
 45 2d     SOS - Shop.esp
 46 2e     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 47 2f     ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
 48 30     Femboy Reborn -Immersive Armors-.esp
 49 31     CBBE.esp
 50 32     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 51 33     FNIS.esp
 52 34     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 53 35     XPMSE.esp
           FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 54 36     Femboy Reborn -Patches-.esp
 55 37     HentaiCreatures.esp
 56 38     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 57 39     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 58 3a     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 59 3b     Animal_SOS.esp
 60 3c     ASOS Race Patch.esp
 61 3d     SexLabTools.esp
           SLALAnimObj.esp
 62 3e     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 63 3f     UIExtensions.esp
 64 40     Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
 65 41     Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
 66 42     JoP - Immersive Armors Patch.esp
 67 43     FNISSexyMove.esp
 68 44     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 69 45     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 70 46     Race Compatibility Dialogue SSE - ASLAL.esp
 71 47     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
 72 48     IcePenguinWorldMapPaper.esp
 73 49     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

9 hours ago, TRoclodyte said:

Hi.

I posted about that in the past but I figured I would give an update since I updated to all the latest versions of DD.

So here is the situation:

• I have installed all the files needed (DD 4.1 SE Beta 2; DDa-3.0eSE; DDi-4.2SE; DDx-4.2SE and Devious Devices runtime 1.5.8.0 skse 2.0.1.6)
  • I ran FNIS
  • I ran Bodyslide

I believe I have correctly completed every step of the installation.  However, when I launch the game, the main menu is the farthest I can get to: as soon as I try to either load a game or start a new game, I get a CTD.

I have included the Papyrus log of my latest attempt.

I will keep trying to figure out the problem on my own, but if anyone could be of any help, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Papyrus.0.log 47.27 kB · 0 downloads

Quoting cause i have the same issue.

"DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Sexlab Devious Devices Integration) reported as incompatible during query."

I tried using the different DeviousDevices.dll in this topic but my game keeps crashing on startup.

Alright so I seem to have fixed my problem.  It seems like one of my animation packs was the culprit.  I deactivated it and now the game loads fine, though I seem to be lacking the bound animations (mouth open with a gag, hands in the back with cuffs, etc.)  I will do more testing though.

Ok so i played around a bit more today and i discovered that it's not just entering/exiting a scene that caused the game to shut down, but rather seems to be certain scenes or areas altogether.  I had managed to complete the princess slave alternate start and was running around on my way to Whiterun.  As i got close to a certain part the city, around the point you see the companions fighting the giant, thats when it crashed.  I reloaded and attempted to go around but the same thing happened.  If it helps I was wearing the rubber bodysuit, black armbinders, and the wrist and ankle cuffs at the time.  I really hope I don't have to uninstall Devious Devices because I sort of love this mod.