4 minutes ago, natybs said:

the one i put up had tons of errors in it when i went into the whip and chain inn.

If you no one time enter in inn, papyrus log not generate a errors. I don't know reason why, but maybe due to high memory usage Skyrim SE engine disables those furniture when enter in inn. Maybe issue is other but i have no clue. And when furniture's is disabled papyrus log start generating errors because NPC is locked into device and script no found this device, because it's disabled. If furniture's are disabled because Skyrim SE or SKSE use memory file page instead of original   RAM, what is much faster for performance, then this is silly. Memory page files lost gaming speed about two times. If memory page is on SSD, system can crash because SSD not compatible with memory file pages. If this page are on HDD it's end with low loading game speed.

Hey guys. I am getting a little annoyed with trying to get this collar off. Theres no option to make any keys, all the escape options never work in 5 days of playing. And I have spoen to everyone in riften and markarth, where I am directed to wehn I ask for help to get out of the restraints. They tell me to go to a master or something in riften or markarth, but I have spoen to bloody everyone, and no one can take the collar off, it seems bugged or something. There no way to get it off.

9 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If you no one time enter in inn, papyrus log not generate a errors. I don't know reason why, but maybe due to high memory usage Skyrim SE engine disables those furniture when enter in inn. Maybe issue is other but i have no clue. And when furniture's is disabled papyrus log start generating errors because NPC is locked into device and script no found this device, because it's disabled. If furniture's are disabled because Skyrim SE or SKSE use memory file page instead of original   RAM, what is much faster for performance, then this is silly. Memory page files lost gaming speed about two times. If memory page is on SSD, system can crash because SSD not compatible with memory file pages. If this page are on HDD it's end with low loading game speed.

well my skyrim is on my d drive and there is the c drive so d drive is the SSD? should i try to move skyrim to my c drive and reinstall everything? 

19 minutes ago, natybs said:

so d drive is the SSD?

If you buy with PC SSD drive then you have. SSD - Solid state drive. Uses technology like flash memory. HDD - Hard disk drive - uses old technology, information is write into using magnet and much more slower as SSD.  There can be c, d drive as SSD,if you put those as C, D. Or all drives can be HDD. It's depend on your computer hardware.

As for me i have two disks: SSD and HDD. Two disks i have external HDD, connect by USB and there i store installation files.

In my system are C, D disks as SDD (C - system disk, D - games disk), E disk as HDD where I store info as SSD not good for keep information. SSD is recommended as system disk and disk for games - loads fast and if you lost information it's only system or game.

And anyway i'm not recommend move anything without proof that it will help.

Edited by Elsidia
1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

If you buy with PC SSD drive then you have. SSD - Solid state drive. Uses technology like flash memory. HDD - Hard disk drive - uses old technology, information is write into using magnet and much more slower as SSD.  There can be c, d drive as SSD,if you put those as C, D. Or all drives can be HDD. It's depend on your computer hardware.

As for me i have two disks: SSD and HDD. Two disks i have external HDD, connect by USB and there i store installation files.

In my system are C, D disks as SDD (C - system disk, D - games disk), E disk as HDD where I store info as SSD not good for keep information. SSD is recommended as system disk and disk for games - loads fast and if you lost information it's only system or game.

And anyway i'm not recommend move anything without proof that it will help.

ok i have two HDD drives then.  i guess the issue was what i first thought. ic an post more papyrus tho. i think the log eats memory so i turned it off. 

come to think of it i ahvent gotten a regular cursed loot event yet but i guess the ghloe, to chained courier questline prevents them? i know that questline goes on even further would it prevent cursed loot events for all of it?

Edited by natybs

Hi,
Could anyone give me or point to a guide on how to convert none DD-items into DD-items. If possible.
There are som nice plugs and outfits out there that would be nice to have treated as dd-items.
I've spent quite some time experimenting on my own wit CK but not gotten it to work.

I found something interesting last night while I was in a straightjacket. Even though my arms are "invisible", any tattoos I have on from either Racemenu or from Slavetats, still are visible. I could see my nail polish & freckles from Racemenu, and my Slave tattoo from Slavetats. Shouldn't these layers be also invisible / suppressed alongside the arms ?

(Note: I put lots of arrows because I know Zarantha likes arrows ? )

SSE_35a.png

Edited by YojimboRatchet

Hello everyone, when I wear the restrictive clothing like gloves etc, they just don't show up, and even my hand disappear. I play the SE. I found that someone said that it is because the BS has a wrong path, but I don't understand. Does anyone had the same issue and know how to solve it? Thank you very much!  Oh, I am using the slaverun mod here.IMG_20210917_212428_edit_16332389462090.thumb.jpg.aeffdd040c11fe41230c00bd6dd0753d.jpg

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

I found something interesting last night while I was in a straightjacket. Even though my arms are "invisible", any tattoos I have on from either Racemenu or from Slavetats, still are visible. I could see my nail polish & freckles from Racemenu, and my Slave tattoo from Slavetats. Shouldn't these layers be also invisible / suppressed alongside the arms ?

(Note: I put lots of arrows because I know Zarantha likes arrows ? )

SSE_35a.png

DD doesn't interact with SlaveTats. I don't know what slots it uses to display its stuff.

3 hours ago, Kimy said:

DD doesn't interact with SlaveTats. I don't know what slots it uses to display its stuff.

I believe slavetats and other tattoo/bodypaints are defined by Racemenu and added by SKSE in Overlays/Body

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]" ; Determines how many body overlays there should be iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[6] iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

ok so it has to eb the chloe ques that is breaking this. idk what else to say? it breaks right after i finish the chloe quest. wci just won't load in the furniture or let me do any game after this point. tis like all the scripts in it are broken somehow. 

i have a papyrus log 

Papyrus.0.log

what do i actually have to do for the main DCL quest in the whip and chain inn? will i be ok with the furniture not working and some of the mini games not working? its not really a big deal i just dont want to go through the questline and then be stuck or have to use console to get past...

im thinking of going to save before i get in and waiting until the quest tell me to go there but is there anyway i can get the console command to skip that part of quest incase it wont work? 

all seasm to eb based on thsi line so could this be sayign tis related to soem quest. the code it gives for all the repeating line is the 22fd quest??

zadcQuest (0B0022FD)].zadclibs.isAnimating() - "zadclibs.psc" Line 389
    [ (13118DCE)].zadcFurnitureScript.OnUpdate() - "zadcFurnitureScript.psc" Line 787
[09/17/2021 - 09:48:45PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp105"

Edited by natybs
22 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Skyrim can't use RAM? Task manager shows that Skyrim SE use 4 gb RAM 51% free from 16 gB.

I have have system and game disk SSD, where is illegal put memory page files. Only one HDD what is HDD and not game HDD, have 3 gb free memory))

So it will use the ram, but it will also use the page file for memory too, as well as your video card ram. For proof, not sure what I can show you. I have seen numerous cases in the wabba discords where it fixes memory related crashes (SkyrimSE.exe+D6DDDA). These can present as texture crashes, but it repeats on different textures. I have also seen where it fixes not being able to launch skyrim and skyrim just misbehaving in general.

I've seen nothing that indicates putting the page file on SSD is wrong. In fact, it's recommended to put both skyrim and the page file on SSD to improve performance. But like everything in life, there's also cons to go with that pro. What I've read is that unless your system is truly starved for memory, putting the paging file on SSD isn't going to have a huge impact - because it won't be used ALL the time. just when you're playing as needed.

This is the description from the .NET Script Framework's Common Crashes and Fixes file:

SkyrimSE.exe+D6DDDA
Stack: BSResource::anonymous_namespace::LooseFileStream* OR BSResource::ArchiveStream* OR BSResource::CompressedArchiveStream**
*This occurs when you don't have enough virtual memory on your disk drive OR you have a corrupt texture amidst one of your mods. Many have tested both causes out and they appear to be indistinguishable when observing the crash log. If you think you have enough virtual memory already enabled, then the first line of action would be to sleuth out which mod texture is causing the issue. The stacks mentioned above can help you with this investigation. If it mentions LooseFileStream, it will most likely mention which texture is the corrupt one. This can help funnel down which mod is overwriting this texture. If you are having a hard time finding the mod of question, then you can search in your entire mod folder using windows file explorer to find which mod has this texture. As for the stacks ArchiveStream and CompressedArchiveStream, these refer to a BSA that may have this corrupt texture. This is a bit harder to track down, but there is method you could try attempting. If you suspect a mod of causing this crash, try extracting the BSA and see if the crash repeats with LooseFileStream mentioned rather than the previous ArchiveStream. Once you've tracked down which texture may be causing the issue, you can try disabling the mod and see if the crash repeats. If it doesn't, then congratulations. From here, you can try cleaning the mod using CAO or disabling it in general.
If it isn't a texture issue, then you can attempt to increase your virtual memory. This can be done by increasing your pagefile size for your hard disk(Google or Bing how to increase pagefile size). I would recommend creating your pagefile on an SSD as that is significantly faster and less stuttery.

14 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

11 hours ago, Kimy said:

What it actually is, is that when the hand is removed/hidden by the outfit taking the hand slot, racemenu overlays doesn't account for that. It is places the overlay where the hand would be, if it were there. The overlay is behind you in this case because the straitjackets are using the armbinder or elbowbinder animations, which would normally have your hands behind you. But with the outfit equipped, there actually are no hands.

I thought it was something that needed fixed in racemenu (i.e. overlays shouldn't show when the body part is hidden), but I think I've tripped across a way to work around it. Some of the bodyslides roggvir gave me for the elbowbinders had the hands placed in the binders in a position that made sense. I've noticed that with the hands in the right place in the binders, the overlays don't seem to end up floating around outside the outfit. I'll see if I can work out something similar for the straitjackets too.

24 minutes ago, zarantha said:

So it will use the ram, but it will also use the page file for memory too, as well as your video card ram. For proof, not sure what I can show you. I have seen numerous cases in the wabba discords where it fixes memory related crashes (SkyrimSE.exe+D6DDDA). These can present as texture crashes, but it repeats on different textures. I have also seen where it fixes not being able to launch skyrim and skyrim just misbehaving in general.

I've seen nothing that indicates putting the page file on SSD is wrong. In fact, it's recommended to put both skyrim and the page file on SSD to improve performance. But like everything in life, there's also cons to go with that pro. What I've read is that unless your system is truly starved for memory, putting the paging file on SSD isn't going to have a huge impact - because it won't be used ALL the time. just when you're playing as needed.

This is the description from the .NET Script Framework's Common Crashes and Fixes file:

SkyrimSE.exe+D6DDDA
Stack: BSResource::anonymous_namespace::LooseFileStream* OR BSResource::ArchiveStream* OR BSResource::CompressedArchiveStream**
*This occurs when you don't have enough virtual memory on your disk drive OR you have a corrupt texture amidst one of your mods. Many have tested both causes out and they appear to be indistinguishable when observing the crash log. If you think you have enough virtual memory already enabled, then the first line of action would be to sleuth out which mod texture is causing the issue. The stacks mentioned above can help you with this investigation. If it mentions LooseFileStream, it will most likely mention which texture is the corrupt one. This can help funnel down which mod is overwriting this texture. If you are having a hard time finding the mod of question, then you can search in your entire mod folder using windows file explorer to find which mod has this texture. As for the stacks ArchiveStream and CompressedArchiveStream, these refer to a BSA that may have this corrupt texture. This is a bit harder to track down, but there is method you could try attempting. If you suspect a mod of causing this crash, try extracting the BSA and see if the crash repeats with LooseFileStream mentioned rather than the previous ArchiveStream. Once you've tracked down which texture may be causing the issue, you can try disabling the mod and see if the crash repeats. If it doesn't, then congratulations. From here, you can try cleaning the mod using CAO or disabling it in general.
If it isn't a texture issue, then you can attempt to increase your virtual memory. This can be done by increasing your pagefile size for your hard disk(Google or Bing how to increase pagefile size). I would recommend creating your pagefile on an SSD as that is significantly faster and less stuttery.

wait your talking about the papyrus scripts? because i cant find thoes lines on it? so i should look for the mod with the corrupt textures?

also what do you actually have to do in the whip and chain inn for the bound in skyrim quest?

and im pritty sure tis a memory issue my machine only has 8gb or RAM and about 8 of vram. plus its only furniture with this problem with npc girls tied to it. all the other furniture's work including the same kinda that are not working here. 

since the issue onyl occurs if i go into the inn (i can wait as long as i want to =go in and it will work, just breaks a while after going in) it seams to me that the inn cell mabey since it doesnt reset? is jsut stressing the memory too much. it start to load the furniture animations slower and slower each time you go in as you get further in the game untill it just cant load them anymore. i think if it was a texture issue it just would not load at all from the start of ctd., but ic an try both things. 

Edited by natybs
23 hours ago, natybs said:

yes mine looks like that my skyrim se is on the d drive so that where i did it. 30g min 40g max i have about 50gb of free space on that drive so...

but the papyrus logs wont show up did i do it wrong? all ti said to do was change 3 values from 0 to 1 in the skyrim.ini files so.... 

and yes i get the animationg. the npc girls do the animation if i have them struggle for the mini game so its probobly working ok. just stillc ant figure otu why nothign will load on my further ahead savefile and why papyrus logs folder is missing in document/mygames/skyrim se

ok the logs folder showed up i guess it had to have computer restart lol. but i have logs. i will post them. the first log is the completely broken save where nothing load in wci. second save is the more recent one where it works accept for the idle armbinder animation. 

also if the girl gets free from the struggle queens and when armbinder is put back on she does the idle animation correctly. usually iots the idle animation that causes problem where they stand with handless arms and dont move around or squerm at all, but struggle animations seam to work. 

Papyrus.1.log 38.26 kB · 2 downloads Papyrus.0.log 142.55 kB · 1 download

So in the papyrus.0 log, it looks like there's a problem calling the furniture script. Since it works on an earlier save, I think that confirms that that save is definitely borked. A clean save could fix it, but I'd recommend you stick with what you did and just continue from the earlier save.

For the papyrus.1 log, I don't see anything that would prevent the armbinder from working. But one of the fixes for the animation not applying is to remove and reapply it...

I still think this is script lag and you're not going to get much better than this with your system and load order. If it works sometimes then it's not a technical issue. If there are a lot of scripts running (like all the ones for the inside of the inn to set up all those NPCs in a small space) then your chances are higher that some will miss. It's been asked to separate the inn into separate cells to ease loading issues, that would be the better fix here. Less NPCs in a single cell would make loading the cell less of a strain.

I still see some errors related to the furniture papyrus script, so maybe a reinstall of DD would help, if you haven't done it already. And check again to make sure you don't have any patches overwriting DD or DCL.

8 minutes ago, natybs said:

wait your talkign about the papyrus scripts? because i cant find thoes lines on it? so i should look for the mod with the corrupt textures?

also what do youa ctualyl have to do in the whip and chain inn for the bound in skyrim quest?

No, I was talking about the netscriptframework crash logs. It's a mod that will get a proper crash log when skyrim CTDs, it is not the same as the papyrus logs, which logs all the actions the scripts are doing. the corrupt textures was an example for elisida on why the paging file is needed. they aren't really corrupt, it's just that skyrim runs out of memory and can't load them right, so crashes because it 'thinks' they're corrupt. again, it's an example for the paging file discussion and not your actual issue.

All you should need to do in the inn for the bound in skyrim quest is talk to the owner when your prompted and pick up something. you aren't doing any activities in the inn itself, just the dialog to progress the quest and pick up a quest item she'll put on the counter.

14 hours ago, hzhou35 said:

Hello everyone, when I wear the restrictive clothing like gloves etc, they just don't show up, and even my hand disappear. I play the SE. I found that someone said that it is because the BS has a wrong path, but I don't understand. Does anyone had the same issue and know how to solve it? Thank you very much!  Oh, I am using the slaverun mod here.

Try following the bodyslide steps in the troubleshooting post.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

33 minutes ago, zarantha said:

So in the papyrus.0 log, it looks like there's a problem calling the furniture script. Since it works on an earlier save, I think that confirms that that save is definitely borked. A clean save could fix it, but I'd recommend you stick with what you did and just continue from the earlier save.

For the papyrus.1 log, I don't see anything that would prevent the armbinder from working. But one of the fixes for the animation not applying is to remove and reapply it...

I still think this is script lag and you're not going to get much better than this with your system and load order. If it works sometimes then it's not a technical issue. If there are a lot of scripts running (like all the ones for the inside of the inn to set up all those NPCs in a small space) then your chances are higher that some will miss. It's been asked to separate the inn into separate cells to ease loading issues, that would be the better fix here. Less NPCs in a single cell would make loading the cell less of a strain.

I still see some errors related to the furniture papyrus script, so maybe a reinstall of DD would help, if you haven't done it already. And check again to make sure you don't have any patches overwriting DD or DCL.

how do i cheack whats overriding what on vortex? ic an look ti up but i do have the old "prisoners chains fix" patch enable is that soemthign not to sue anymore> im pritty sure it was for version 4.3 of dd

i also never made a bashed patch i guess i forgot it might help.

wyre bash also says the all the devious device mods have a warning old header versions found not sure what that means 

Edited by natybs
16 minutes ago, natybs said:

how do i cheack whats overriding what on vortex? ic an look ti up but i do have the old "prisoners chains fix" patch enable is that soemthign not to sue anymore> im pritty sure it was for version 4.3 of dd

i also never made a bashed patch i guess i forgot it might help.

wyre bash also says the all the devious device mods have a warning old header versions found not sure what that means 

I don't really use vortex much. There should be a lighting bolt though to the right of the mod. click on that and it should bring up all the conflicts.

The wrye bash warning can be ignored. it means that the esp/esm is still form 43 but that will not prevent the mod from working. i've had more trouble when resaving plugins than just leaving them be.

prisoner chains fix isn't needed but won't hurt as long as it only overwrites the prisoner chains nif. a version of that fix is included when you batch build the outfits as the nohdt version of the prisoner chains.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I don't really use vortex much. There should be a lighting bolt though to the right of the mod. click on that and it should bring up all the conflicts.

The wrye bash warning can be ignored. it means that the esp/esm is still form 43 but that will not prevent the mod from working. i've had more trouble when resaving plugins than just leaving them be.

prisoner chains fix isn't needed but won't hurt as long as it only overwrites the prisoner chains nif. a version of that fix is included when you batch build the outfits as the nohdt version of the prisoner chains.

ok good to know. yeah the save is def borked cuz reinstall didnt help but idk why it happened after chloe its odd....im going to try not going in and just play normally untill im sent there and see what happens. either way, the inn s till "works" just only 1 mini game is broken so its not a high deal but i don't ant to play onj broken save since it can lead to lots more problems. i probably am struggling to load the inn cell, it just get more and more overwhelmed untill its just cant load the animations for the bound girls on the furniture, but it wills till work if i use the furniture. but yeah it might help if other people have this issue to make the inn 2 zones or something. like the game room would be a new load in area. 

would it be worth it to try clean in dd in quick auto clean or in xedit?

Edited by natybs
2 hours ago, zarantha said:

've seen nothing that indicates putting the page file on SSD is wrong.

I got in my own life:

Windows 7. RAM 4 gB Game: Conan Exiles. Modded and need many memory to load and using HDD memory page load is so slow.

I put memory file page on my system SSD (1TB  Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 inch 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter) Internal SSD) When Conan loads a location it's immediately CTD.

Then i found old SSD Chinese disk - memory page on that disk not CTD.

Also SSD disks have limited cycles to write in disk. On system Windows 7 is strongly recommend turn of all caches for SDD off.  Windows 10 recognizes a SSD seems it do in own way.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

So it will use the ram, but it will also use the page file for memory too

i do the some simple test for it: put page file the same size on disk d, what is skyrim se disk. i don't why need the same disk, because windows use any file page from any disk. In Whip and Chain inn memory use left old: about 3,5 Gb RAM and devices still not loaded. I have no clue if it works, also Skyrim not CTD when load a inn.