On 2/17/2021 at 7:23 PM, zarantha said:

Mine were showing, but not the merged version I was expecting. This is normal now from what I understand. Everything else works as expected for me.

If they aren't showing up when you have nothing else equipped, make sure you built the corsets, and that bodyslide is sticking the files in the right place.

There's been a rash of users over the last few months with bodyslide misconfigured and therefore sticking the files in the wrong place.

If it's not showing up when wearing other body items, this is expected. You should be able to override it by checking the device hider settings in the mcm.

Under "bash build" in bodyslide (just before building) I noticed the corsets toggled as seen in the screenshot. But when actually going past that screen there's no mention of a corset.

The corsets in game appear in my inventory, and give all the notifications of it being equipped, but does not actually show. Strangely, there is one specific corset that does show, but it's not a binding corset (meaning, I can put it on and off with no locking). I'm not sure if that's from ZaZ or another mod.

Where would I find the files for the corset in bodyslide and stick them in the correct place?

Thanks!

f69e2d9fcc8928b8bfac4ebd581fef73.png

On 2/19/2021 at 11:31 AM, Tron91 said:

For all the people having trouble with Mega, make a free account in mega and then add the archive to your mega account. Then download.

It doesn't work, MEGA prompts you to wait for five hours to download the file again, unfortunately.

21 hours ago, Harllaown said:

Hello guys

I have a little problem with devious device it asks me to update the Asset.esm file because I'm not the right version, currently I'm using version 5.0

"Heritage is indefinite: You probably have an outdated version of it. Please update Devious Devices - Assets with the latest version."

[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] Zad: ==========Débuter les contrôles de compatibilité==========
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] Zad: Veuillez noter que les erreurs liées aux fichiers manquants doivent être ignorées.
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] Zad: [ Dependency Checks ]
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] Zad: DDi version [12.000000]: OK
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] ============================================================
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] Zad (((ERREUR))): Le patrimoine est indéfini : Vous en avez probablement une version périmée. Veuillez mettre à jour Devious Devices - Assets avec la dernière version.
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] ============================================================
[02/22/2021 - 11:24:57AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetVersion() on a None object, aborting function call

That's weird because assets hasn't been updated in years. So the ESP and files themselves are fine, and I don't see this issue in my game.

Do you have anything overwriting DD?

If you have script fixes from other mods that overwrite DD, remove them.

This is from 5.1. If you want to upgrade, install the 5.1 files over the 5.0 install you have, you can download them from the troubleshooting post.

Spoiler

Line 6025: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========
    Line 6026: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.
    Line 6027: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]
    Line 6028: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: DDi version [13.000000]: OK
    Line 6029: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: assets version [3.000000]: OK
    Line 6031: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK
    Line 6036: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: SexLab version [16208.000000]: OK
    Line 6041: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]
    Line 6042: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]
    Line 6043: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK
    Line 6044: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks==========

9 hours ago, Daemones said:

Under "bash build" in bodyslide (just before building) I noticed the corsets toggled as seen in the screenshot. But when actually going past that screen there's no mention of a corset.

The corsets in game appear in my inventory, and give all the notifications of it being equipped, but does not actually show. Strangely, there is one specific corset that does show, but it's not a binding corset (meaning, I can put it on and off with no locking). I'm not sure if that's from ZaZ or another mod.

Where would I find the files for the corset in bodyslide and stick them in the correct place?

Thanks!

f69e2d9fcc8928b8bfac4ebd581fef73.png

There should be corsets under DDX - CBBE SE too.  The ones without locks are either not restrictive, or you manually added them from DDa. The ones manually added from DDa don't usually have scripts attached, so they don't lock.

If you build a single outfit, then you will get a pop up with where the files are getting written to. Once you fix that, you can try to batch build again.

The group for 5.0/5.1 is "DD Framework CBBE SE". If you are still 4.3, there's DDa, DDx, Heretic, the rubber groups, maybe a few more.

image.png.f57f629f14f6ebea6ac7fa5952944404.png

Or if you want to get adventurous, you can open the sliderset file and read through it. It's in xml formatting though, so some people have trouble reading it.

You can also open the outfit in outfit studio. If you do 'save as' you will see the file paths there too.

21 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Any version of this mod for TBD?

Not that I know of. If it uses UNP sliders, you should be able to add your preset to the UNP group.

Similar to this discussion here on a TBD preset for UNP:

Otherwise, you'll need to do the conversions yourself in outfit studio.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

That's weird because assets hasn't been updated in years. So the ESP and files themselves are fine, and I don't see this issue in my game.

Do you have anything overwriting DD?

If you have script fixes from other mods that overwrite DD, remove them.

This is from 5.1. If you want to upgrade, install the 5.1 files over the 5.0 install you have, you can download them from the troubleshooting post.

Hide contents

Line 6025: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========
    Line 6026: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.
    Line 6027: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]
    Line 6028: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: DDi version [13.000000]: OK
    Line 6029: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: assets version [3.000000]: OK
    Line 6031: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK
    Line 6036: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: SexLab version [16208.000000]: OK
    Line 6041: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]
    Line 6042: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]
    Line 6043: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK
    Line 6044: [02/22/2021 - 12:58:25AM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks=========

I thank you for your answer indeed that solved partially the message at launch disappeared on the other hand it turns out that the MCM menu "Device is "locked" did I install the files well ?

I made sure that the files that can modify DD are located above him so that he can't overwrite them.

devious device install.png

ScreenShot24.png

Hi Guys, I have a problem ?

When I wear the "zz" devices (and othrs but not all, the "base" device I don't hsve problem) the character freezes, in practice he can no longer move, attack, speak, nothing, I can only activate the console and pause, even all the commands and "shortcut mod" from the keyboard and mouse do not work.
If I use the MCM setting of the "zaz animation" mod to release the pc, all command, unlock the movement etc. etc. for a few seconds I can manage the character again, but after a while it locks again ... ?
The only way to free the character was to remove, using the console, the device, removed or otherwise deleted from the inventory this "bad" device , the character returns able to move and I can use the commands from the keyboard as before ...

Do you have an idea how to resolve this?
I hope so, thanks ?

7 hours ago, darthnoldor said:

Hi Guys, I have a problem ?

When I wear the "zz" devices (and othrs but not all, the "base" device I don't hsve problem) the character freezes, in practice he can no longer move, attack, speak, nothing, I can only activate the console and pause, even all the commands and "shortcut mod" from the keyboard and mouse do not work.
If I use the MCM setting of the "zaz animation" mod to release the pc, all command, unlock the movement etc. etc. for a few seconds I can manage the character again, but after a while it locks again ... ?
The only way to free the character was to remove, using the console, the device, removed or otherwise deleted from the inventory this "bad" device , the character returns able to move and I can use the commands from the keyboard as before ...

Do you have an idea how to resolve this?
I hope so, thanks ?

Nothing in DD has 'zz' in the name. You'll need to find what mod is adding them. If it's from a really old mod, chances are it's not compatible with DD 5.0/5.1.

9 hours ago, JokerVagus said:

Ok so, I might be stupid and didn't install the mod correctly, but in my game every female is acting as if they have the items currently equipped. Does someone know what might be causing this or if I'm just stupid and illiterate?

If you have FNIS Sexy Move, toggle player 360 move, then travel to another cell/location.

Check the troubleshooting post for other known issues.

I've been searching the forum to see if this has been covered before, but either I'm using the wrong search terms (some are generic), or the answer is so obvious that nobody's even asked the question before. Apologies if either of those is true.

I've got DD SE 5.0 + DD Helpers SE 1.04.9 + Joyful followers 2.2.7 + Pet collar v5 + Defeat SSE - and Nether's follower framework 2.76 (not sure if the last is relevant for the issue I'm having)

I started a "I feel like being tied up" interaction and the follower put on the following:

- Black leather gag (Ring) (Simple)

- Iron yoke

- Keyless pet collar

- Transparent cat suit long gloves

I got a message saying something along the lines of "All your redundant items have been stashed" and I assumed when the restraints were removed, my items would be returned to my inventory. They were not so I've lost my armor and weapons, as well as other items (e.g. Azura's star)

I'm currently playing around with settings / enabling disabling mods to see if I can identify the issue. but if anyone knows what could cause the inventory items to not get returned, that would be very helpful.

EDIT: I found the issue - it's the settings of Pet collar. There is an MCM menu option to open the stash inventory if you lose the ability to do so and I got my items back. I'll leave the post here for other poor souls who may have the same brain fart as I did.

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

Does anyone know if a DeviousDevices.dll has been rebuilt for SkyrimVR? It seems that 5.0 and anything depending on it will not work in SkyrimVR unless a plugin is ported. :(

There's no changes to any of the DLLs, existing DLLs will still work. Someone gave it to me to include in the fomod, so it will be in future versions. But I don't use VR myself.

DeviousDevices VR Release.rar

I have A LOT of mods that rely on version 4.3 of DD.

What issues could one face if one does update to 5.0? Are there scripts and/or files in 4.3 that are not at all present in version 5.0 or that are modified in such a way that it would render 5.0 incompatible?

5 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

I have A LOT of mods that rely on version 4.3 of DD.

What issues could one face if one does update to 5.0? Are there scripts and/or files in 4.3 that are not at all present in version 5.0 or that are modified in such a way that it would render 5.0 incompatible?

There was a lot of script changes some of the other functions aren't available.

Many of the mods will still work but others won't it all depends on what functions they were using.

Most of the mods seem to be updating to DD 5 though at least the ones I've used.