2 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

It's included in Sexlab Framework. DD requires x version of Sexlab, so it's assumed that you'll have x version of PU. Simply Knock has an outdated one included and was overwriting your standalone PU and the version included in Sexlab.

ah, now i understand. PU is in SL, DD requires SL, DD is installed after SL, so PU is already in place when DD runs. i didn't know SL had PU until now. but, then i should probably "hide" that version inside SL as well and just use the updated PU which would solve everything and avoid possible conflicts down the road as well since SL hasn't really had any updates in a long time.

thanks as always :)

53 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

The one in the download page for this mod. If you don't know what I mean, is this pageIf I press the green "Download this file" button and then click again in "Download" for the only file that is there, it takes me to the Mega link and I can start the download.

just to see if i would work for me, i did th exact same thing as dontknowdontcaredontask, and it started to download without any issues.

what i would suggest, for those having issues, and to detail maybe the steps you're taking and links, which may be more helpful than "download not working" and "download broken". (example, would be like the quote above, very simple steps, very easy to follow.)

1 hour ago, real_deal said:

I came to post since I was having problem with the MEGA as well (the top speed it ever got was 7kb/s and even that is when it is actually working), but upon arriving, it just occurred to me that this could be cuz so many people are trying to download this mod at the same time?! Traffic issue maybe?

I just got the download. I just did nothing but gave it time. I guess the page just kept retrying until it got it right. :)

14 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

just to see if i would work for me, i did th exact same thing as dontknowdontcaredontask, and it started to download without any issues.

what i would suggest, for those having issues, and to detail maybe the steps you're taking and links, which may be more helpful than "download not working" and "download broken". (example, would be like the quote above, very simple steps, very easy to follow.)

That is exactly what I did -- as the steps suggested -- and encountered the error reading "Temporary error, retrying". :'(  I think others had the same issue too. 

Again, I don't think it is the link that's the issue -- it's the download speed and instability for whatever reason. (I really think it's the traffic or server issue, really...)

20 hours ago, ZeeKusa said:

I appreciate it, mouthes open now, but they don't fit inside of the mouthes!
A44F12756B7E9BB53F5C164317E7E8D78713D024

What body are you using? seems the armbinder is also off more than expected, not just the gag. could be you installed the wrong body when installing DD

16 hours ago, Kaotik said:

can't equip stuff because of missing netimmerse, is installing the oldrim-version without skse-stuff still the solution?

That sounds like you somehow ended up with the LE scripts, or racemenu isn't working properly.

Make sure you don't have an LE version of DDa, DDi, or DDx installed and overwriting the SE version / DD AIO

Try reinstalling racemenu, if that doesn't work, grab the just the scripts from here:

DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches == https://mega.nz/file/ZeZRASgS#rXyuFMp4rGAshcK680stP5Dz5JBg2Z2eG3H5yRZFypk

15 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

@Kimy is there any chance you can insert a link to zarantha's post on patches/fixes under the "Troubleshooting" section of the main post on page 1 of this thread please and thank you ?

Also, i found out a few days ago, that Papyrus Utilities is a "requirement" for DD to run. yet it isn't listed on the requirements. i found out because i installed the latest version of Simply Knock, and when i loaded my game, i started getting an insane amounts of messages about PU being a lower version than DD requires to run and DD is shutting down, had many other mods give the same messages. i didn't realize that SK had it's own version of PU. this was easily rectified by hiding the PU file of the SK mod in MO2. after i did that, no more DD messages and everything was fine. but kind of scary to think that, if any other MOD has it's own version of PU as well, and that this version is lower than the version needed for DD, that this could happen again. anyway, just wanted to share the heads up, in case it wasn't a known thing.

PapyrusUtil is included SexLab, which is a DD requirement.

I usually have a standalone version of PapyrusUtil winning the conflict with SexLab and any other mod that includes it, for exactly that reason.

On 7/22/2020 at 12:30 AM, zarantha said:

So, since someone dug out the post where pfiffy had one of the first AIOs, and he does mention that the AIO includes the HDT stuff, this is how I'd handle patches. What  is needed depends on each person's install, not all patches will be needed by everyone. So 'required' is pretty loose.

Only Kimy can update the mod description and files to add the patches or not, she still owns/controls the project, including the DD conversion to SE. A new download page that consolidates fixes is possible, but would depend on Kimy. I tend to think that falls under the 'redistributing files' permissions, which is not allowed. We have been doing patches and workarounds based solely on her good will, and she has final say on the patching. Keeping them in this thread gives her a good chance to see to what we're doing. I'd prefer seeing how much is fixed on the next release before taking the step on creating a patch page.

And OK, I have more in my memory than I thought. New mega post for now.

'Required' for specific issues with DD 4.3 AIO. Apply only the fixes you need, not everything.

Required for 3BBB:

Known and unresolvable:

• Conflict with No Enchantment Restriction SKSE Remake - Uninstall No Enchantment Restriction
    Locks break / don't work with this installed, and likely other unlisted conflicts
  • Conflict with Quick Loot SE - Uninstall Quick Loot
  • Some chains are broken / don't connect right.
    This is a limitation of HDT SMP that can't currently be fixed.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60786-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/?do=findComment&comment=2943956

Do HDT chains work for SSE version? I think the DD AIO package for SSE includes Heretical.

On 3/27/2020 at 3:41 PM, Musje said:

Nope. They can be made to work with SMP with some limitations. I tried to convert a couple of the ZAP cHDT ankle chains to SMP but those do not work well, SMP does not allow half loop dependencies (2 points fixed to bones with a chain between them).  But the chains attached to a single bone might work.

Troubleshooting:

Edits: update to iEquip patch, corrected in progress conversion from 3BBB to CBBE SE

why is something helpfull not on the frontpage instead of i have to sears though 112 pages

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

What body are you using? seems the armbinder is also off more than expected, not just the gag. could be you installed the wrong body when installing DD

CBBE SE
And yes I know theres a seperate option for CBBE SE when first selecting bodies for DD, for some reason when she moves she moves like a normal NPC as well ignoring the arm binders

Hate to ask cuz it's probably been asked before...

But is there a way to make chains behave like in Oldrim? (i.e. not have them be "cut off" and static?) Like Ankle Chains do and all that.

Edit: I do have HDT-SMP installed btw

1 minute ago, kable3924 said:

Don't know if the mod author is working on it or not but the mod needs an update as there's a new SKSE out and the current build of DDi is incompatible.

Please don't say things like "there's a new SKSE out" unless there actually is a new SKSE out. Most people are not 8 months out of date like that.

4 hours ago, kable3924 said:

Don't know if the mod author is working on it or not but the mod needs an update as there's a new SKSE out and the current build of DDi is incompatible.

Reinstall DD and select none in the DD 4.3 AIO. That is the 2.0.17 dll. And yeah, it's not new.

16 hours ago, saltshade said:

I have it installed, as well as XPMSSE and all requirements of DD. The collar with a HDT chain attached has physics, just not the ankle chains. The collar has a virtual ground mesh, but the ankle chains does not. The question is, do they need it?

No, they don't need the virtual ground. Ankle chains should be working. They don't drag a lot on the ground, but should stretch between the legs as you walk. If they aren't working, they are in two stiff pieces attached at the ankle. The ankle chains will normally show as one piece if you save when wearing them, and then exit and reload the game. Until you do that, they will show as two pieces that stretch between the ankles when working.

If this is not what you're seeing, which ankle chains exactly?
You may need to make sure Zaz is not overwriting DD.

Iron Fetters after loading a save with them equipped
image.png.5c9dd76bea969259bea0597a0c99be75.png

Iron Fetters stretching while walking (sorry, hard to capture this)

image.png.8bea36a05f47c0c0844b02cdde1f5771.png

6 hours ago, F0xiiNat0r said:

Hate to ask cuz it's probably been asked before...

But is there a way to make chains behave like in Oldrim? (i.e. not have them be "cut off" and static?) Like Ankle Chains do and all that.

Edit: I do have HDT-SMP installed btw

No, HDT SMP has some limitations which prevent chains from working exactly as they do in LE.  Ankle chains work, prisoner chains work but don't connect, wrist restraints are just screwed. If the chains move and aren't stiff, what you have is about as good as we can get it at this time. If the chains aren't moving and you have HDT SMP installed, make sure you don't have ddhotfix installed. If ddhotfix is not installed and chains are stiff, make sure your hdt smp is up to date and working properly.

8 hours ago, ZeeKusa said:

CBBE SE
And yes I know theres a seperate option for CBBE SE when first selecting bodies for DD, for some reason when she moves she moves like a normal NPC as well ignoring the arm binders

For the gags, does the mouth open around the gag correctly if your character wears it?
What mfg mod did you install? I've not seen issues with mfg fix installed for either npcs or player

The mesh should be right then if you selected cbbe se during the install and not cbbe.

If the restraint animations aren't used all the time when restrained, then another idle animation may be overriding it. If you have fnis sexy move, you might have to reset some things to make that work. Or it could just be lag if you see it when the restraint is first applied.

On 7/24/2020 at 6:49 AM, zarantha said:

That sounds like you somehow ended up with the LE scripts, or racemenu isn't working properly.

Make sure you don't have an LE version of DDa, DDi, or DDx installed and overwriting the SE version / DD AIO

Try reinstalling racemenu, if that doesn't work, grab the just the scripts from here:

DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches == https://mega.nz/file/ZeZRASgS#rXyuFMp4rGAshcK680stP5Dz5JBg2Z2eG3H5yRZFypk

Yeah, it was some LE stuff you mentioned, don't know why I even had them ?

Now they seem to work without patches but haven't checked Lauras yet

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

No, they don't need the virtual ground. Ankle chains should be working. They don't drag a lot on the ground, but should stretch between the legs as you walk. If they aren't working, they are in two stiff pieces attached at the ankle. The ankle chains will normally show as one piece if you save when wearing them, and then exit and reload the game. Until you do that, they will show as two pieces that stretch between the ankles when working.

If this is not what you're seeing, which ankle chains exactly?
You may need to make sure Zaz is not overwriting DD.

Iron Fetters after loading a save with them equipped

Iron Fetters stretching while walking (sorry, hard to capture this)

This is what it looks like. Separated and stiff, so they aren't working, and exiting and reloading doesn't fix it. It's always like this no matter where I place the mods in the left window of MO. The ones in the picture are from Cursed Loot, but I've tried the fetters from DD and they also look like that.

Spoiler

ScreenShot31.jpg

As you can see I have the latest version of HDT-SMP. The only thing that conflicts with it is BHUNP but it makes no difference if I place HDT-SMP below it. My load order is the recommended load order anyway. DD and ZAZ have no conflicts.

Spoiler

MO2.jpg

The labels seem pretty incomplete ... I still do.

------

Úgy tűnik a címkék eléggé hiányosak... még mindig. Nem gondolom, hogy egy nőnek a műfaszt kell szopnia. És minden bizonnyal a csípőcsonthoz van csavarozva a tőr toktartó. Ezért nem lehet eltávolítani... Eléggé kiábrándító látvány.

ScreenShot117.jpg.0d2000a868a45c3b8974df3fed115e18.jpg

ScreenShot118.jpg.f0d69b0649ff3bdb0c3773ac481a85a9.jpg