AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

FOMOD in version 2:

Added: A cum overlays is applied locally (random texture in contextual location list) on the body at the end of animations. If the animation is a staged one, the overlay is applied at the end of stage 4.

You can edit cum_overlaysdata.xml

defaults:

duration="60" (visible 1 minute and disappear)

quantity="1" (one texture randomly from the group)

I doesn't tested all animations to see if all are working... Please report problems.

EDIT: overlays with dogs are missing, i forgot them.

23 minutes ago, Riessa said:

getting an error  037 referencing a plugin that is not installed. DLCworkshopo2. esm

It is an aaf error. I think it is an old one (solved).

I tested my fomod v2 on aaf v73.1 and v77. I never had this error, maybe solution is on aaf main topic.

Can someone help ? i cannot make work AAF, it freeze my games in the charge screen, the saved ones and the news, i have the latest version "alpha 77", first time that i use AAF, i used til now FO4, so i tried to follow the guide to use FO4 and; Kidnaped,Violate,Slavery and others, i unnistall all this mods tryng to fix the proble, but cannot start or load games, keep freezen on a black screen.

3 hours ago, josetuturrito said:

Can someone help ? i cannot make work AAF, it freeze my games in the charge screen, the saved ones and the news, i have the latest version "alpha 77", first time that i use AAF, i used til now FO4, so i tried to follow the guide to use FO4 and; Kidnaped,Violate,Slavery and others, i unnistall all this mods tryng to fix the proble, but cannot start or load games, keep freezen on a black screen.

Sounds like you are missing a mod dependency somewhere. Have you tried loading your mods with F04Edit and seeing if it fails and tells you what mod is missing, or not above the mod that depends on it in the load order?

On 5/11/2018 at 6:25 PM, Polistiro said:

Update V2: A Body overlays is applied at the end of each animations (stage 4 when staged anim).

2 versions textures in ba2 file and loose textures files if you prefer or encounter problems. Use only one of both.

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2.7z

OR AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2 (Loose textures).7z Loose textures files are about 826 MB.

With this FOMOD you can choose between: (last patches versions)

Leito animations, staged OR Extended (L1, L1', L1'' ,see above):

Male/Female ; Female/Female (with strap-on) ; Male/Male ; Female/Dog

Leito animations (L2, L3) Female/Supermutant ; Male/Supermutant (exclusive)

Crazy gun (C1)

Crazy four-play animations (C2)

Can you please clarify: do we need the zip files from the first post - or just the fomod from the second post? I'm confused.

If the files from the first post are obsolete, I suggest deleting that post. Otherwise, I'm not clear, do the zip files get installed before the fomod, or after?

Thanks!

On 6/26/2018 at 3:19 AM, Riessa said:

getting an error  037 referencing a plugin that is not installed. DLCworkshopo2. esm.  and it is def installed and working.   I checked my plugins and loot.  is is installed and checkmarked. 

that is a bug from savagecabbage's animation mod, we are trying to troubleshoot it at the moment. if you want to help, please post your load order in the comment section of that mod. 

I'm having a problem with the overlays, at the end of the exit transision overlay gets applied for a brief moment and then "AAF ERROR: [005] Actor ID "-16746176" not found. " appears. It goes back to my character and the overlay is gone. Am I missing something?

AAF version 77

9 hours ago, rdhordes said:

I'm having a problem with the overlays, at the end of the exit transision overlay gets applied for a brief moment and then "AAF ERROR: [005] Actor ID "-16746176" not found. " appears. It goes back to my character and the overlay is gone. Am I missing something?

I have the same issue (same error / same moment) each time i'm using my PC as actor. Maybe AAF v78 will solve the issue.

Hi I keep getting this error ''AAF ERROR: Package Assignment failed on actor 20''  Ignore the number i think its different on that one, i was doing a test run to see if everything works and it does on humans and npc ghouls, but for super mutants I keep getting this error, and when i try to switch pose its all out of aligntment but only with supermutants, however humans and npc ghouls works fine, I don't know whats causing this. I have the latest ''AAF verision 78'', I have the ''AAF compatibility patch'', ''Leitos animation pack'', and your patch the latests one and even on the old one this would happen and I also have ''SavageCabbage animation pack''. I also have ''AAF optional all actor patch'' as well as the ''AAF equiping patch-unequip'' on I mainly got it due to supermutant still being clothed, with that patched it fixed that issue. The other animations mods I have is atomic lust and mutant lust, if that helps with anything.

10 hours ago, raintez24 said:

Hi I keep getting this error ''AAF ERROR: Package Assignment failed on actor 20''  Ignore the number i think its different on that one, i was doing a test run to see if everything works and it does on humans and npc ghouls, but for super mutants I keep getting this error, and when i try to switch pose its all out of aligntment but only with supermutants, however humans and npc ghouls works fine, I don't know whats causing this. I have the latest ''AAF verision 78'', I have the ''AAF compatibility patch'', ''Leitos animation pack'', and your patch the latests one and even on the old one this would happen and I also have ''SavageCabbage animation pack''. I also have ''AAF optional all actor patch'' as well as the ''AAF equiping patch-unequip'' on I mainly got it due to supermutant still being clothed, with that patched it fixed that issue. The other animations mods I have is atomic lust and mutant lust, if that helps with anything.

I think this is the same error that @Farelle was having. I don't remember what the fix was. I think load order of some patches?

You should install the Polistiro's Patches with his FoMOD installer. It is indeed the same error that I had.

What I can suggest you is to reinstall everymods AAF related mods in the good order following my guide. Then, you start a new game, don't forget to check that your F4SE is up to date !

When it's done and after exiting the vault, you can go to some settlements to test with humans to see if everything work fine. Then, you can test supermutans by spawning a friendly one (don't forget that it will break the game's scripts, do that only for testing and do not save afterwards).

If it is still bugging, then you may have a mod conflict, and the only thing I can recommend then is to remove every mods, start a new game and reinstall mods one by one until you find what is causing the issue. It's a pain in the ass to do but it might save your from big troubles later on.

8 hours ago, Farelle said:

You should install the Polistiro's Patches with his FoMOD installer. It is indeed the same error that I had.

What I can suggest you is to reinstall everymods AAF related mods in the good order following my guide. Then, you start a new game, don't forget to check that your F4SE is up to date !

When it's done and after exiting the vault, you can go to some settlements to test with humans to see if everything work fine. Then, you can test supermutans by spawning a friendly one (don't forget that it will break the game's scripts, do that only for testing and do not save afterwards).

If it is still bugging, then you may have a mod conflict, and the only thing I can recommend then is to remove every mods, start a new game and reinstall mods one by one until you find what is causing the issue. It's a pain in the ass to do but it might save your from big troubles later on.

I do use Polistiro patch with nexus mod manager the latest version of it and AAF compatibility patch as well, I also followed your guide on how to install it all in order, but for some reason it still shows the error the only mods i have installed are cloth mods, weather mod and accessories mod such as tattoos which doeant have any conflict with AAF and graphic mods nothing to big just mainly changing buildings texture, I took out any fourplay mod I had which only included the vanilla fudge mod, when I ran again still show the error, I was wondering what is your specific order that helped you fix this problem. The only animations i have installed are, savagecabbage animation pack, atomic lust, mutant lust and Leito animation pack. I did do some tests I ran the game without the AAF Compatibility patch which popped up the same error as well, as the "AAF 005 actor ID xxxxxxxx not found" so I dont know if it had to with this patch, if you do got a picture or a text of the order of how you fixed it that would be great so I can see what I did and went wrong.

1 hour ago, raintez24 said:

I do use Polistiro patch with nexus mod manager the latest version of it and AAF compatibility patch as well, I also followed your guide on how to install it all in order, but for some reason it still shows the error the only mods i have installed are cloth mods, weather mod and accessories mod such as tattoos which doeant have any conflict with AAF and graphic mods nothing to big just mainly changing buildings texture, I took out any fourplay mod I had which only included the vanilla fudge mod, when I ran again still show the error, I was wondering what is your specific order that helped you fix this problem. The only animations i have installed are, savagecabbage animation pack, atomic lust, mutant lust and Leito animation pack. I did do some tests I ran the game without the AAF Compatibility patch which popped up the same error as well, as the "AAF 005 actor ID xxxxxxxx not found" so I dont know if it had to with this patch, if you do got a picture or a text of the order of how you fixed it that would be great so I can see what I did and went wrong.

Hmm, not sure that skin and other stuff that affects the skin of the player are always compatible with AAF.

It is not related to he mod order too much. Follow the steps I told you. 

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, Polistiro said:

2 versions textures in ba2 file and loose textures files if you prefer or encounter problems. Use only one of both.

Update V2.1: More variety for both female and males.

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1.7z

OR AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1 (Loose textures).7z Loose textures files are about 826 MB once installed.

-----------------------------------------

Old files

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod.7z  Only use with aaf compatibility 2.2 or less.

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v1B.7z

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v1C.7z

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v1D.7z (WITHOUT CUM OVERLAYS)

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2.7z

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2 (Loose textures).7z

Will you, if possible, patch into Leito's MCM panel to utlilize the time sliders? Or provide an easy-to-follow guide on how to do it? Having stage 2 and 3 run in 10 sec. loops indefinite is getting... 

Just now, jvc1986 said:

How did you solve this ? I got the same problem. Installed AAF, Leito's animation, dongs of fallout etc 

Will try myself further, haven't tried troubleshooting my setup yet 

If you have AAF you shouldn't have Dongs of Fallout installed.  AAF has it's own 'erection' system already.