AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

11 hours ago, Anthek said:

A silly mod user, like the one i am, would like to know why you advice not to install DD in this case? ?

DD went insane, and started taking over my NPC's......Literally controlling them. It was so creepy, I deleted my Fallout 4 folder & did a new install.

?

On 8/4/2018 at 5:25 PM, Anthek said:

A silly mod user, like the one i am, would like to know why you advice not to install DD in this case? ?

Not sure if VonHelton is serious with his response to this, but I have found that having DD enabled with mods like FP Violate or the CSA stuff in RSE can be game breaking.  Not so much due to bugs exactly, but because you can be left with no valuables in your inventory and locked in a contraption that prevents you picking up items.  So you can't buy a key to get released -- and you couldn't pick it up even if you had money.

But, you can always disable RSE integration with those mods, either natively via the mod's MCM or by using Roggvir's DD Items Manager.  I haven't run into any problems with having DD installed when I do that.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Not sure if VonHelton is serious with his response to this, but I have found that having DD enabled with mods like FP Violate or the CSA stuff in RSE can be game breaking.  Not so much due to bugs exactly, but because you can be left with no valuables in your inventory and locked in a contraption that prevents you picking up items.  So you can't buy a key to get released -- and you couldn't pick it up even if you had money.

But, you can always disable RSE integration with those mods, either natively via the mod's MCM or by using Roggvir's DD Items Manager.  I haven't run into any problems with having DD installed when I do that.

VERY SERIOUS! Like you said, DD locks up the companions & tries its best to lock up the player. No need to disable.......Just don't install it in the first place!

?

This has to be the most confusingly documented mod ever. I've done a lot of back and forth with it trying to make sense of it and so far the only thing I can definitely say its doing right is the staging of animation sets in AAF.....everything else is so vague and confusing I'm not sure what its doing.

The cum overlays are great but don't apply to the character ending scenes in AAF, RSE or SEU....and the post itself is not very helpful at all in regards to trying to figure out why.

It is not supposed to do other things what is in descriptions... Make Crazy and Leito animations compatible with AAF and apply and overlays  at the end of animation.

I asked many times to describe problems and near no one do it, if if it's just to tell this kind of non-constructive remarks you can abstain considering of the number of hours this mod taken me.

On 8/8/2018 at 4:28 PM, Polistiro said:

It is not supposed to do other things what is in descriptions... Make Crazy and Leito animations compatible with AAF and apply and overlays  at the end of animation.

I asked many times to describe problems and near no one do it, if if it's just to tell this kind of non-constructive remarks you can abstain considering of the number of hours this mod taken me.

Relax, I've made quite a few mods myself so I do understand the level of work here. Your XML work with the animation sets is really great and has helped to make the AAF system far more natural looking than the base mods do....so I do really appreciate that.

But the overlays do not apply and I cannot figure out why, the post animation event is there, the overlays are there, I can find them in SLM mode and apply them manually, but AAF Beta 1 doesn't appear to apply them at the conclusion of a scene.

I am only using AAF Beta 1, RSE 3.9.9.8, SEU, Family Planning and the AAF Compatibility Patches, and Leito's animations, I do not use Crazy's animations because I don't find them to be very natural looking even if they're staged, that aside everything does work....other than some pathing hang ups on the AAF side of things (which isn't your problem thats on AAF's side of the fence) but the post scene overlay application doesn't occur.

I also use Get Dirty so I know overlays are working because I'm constantly having to bath daily so it doesn't appear to be an issue with the overlay system as far as I can tell.

3 hours ago, modslave said:

I do not use Crazy's animations because I don't find them to be very natural looking even if they're staged

I tried going without Crazy's animations as well.......Then I suddenly realized I was crashing if my character masturbated.

........Oooops.

Had to reinstall Crazy's Animations after all.......lol.

?

3 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Cool, but ideally its good if the person doing the overlays could do it or they are all located in a common post somewhere or added to this download as optional files. I could do it myself but I'm already doing too many things at once :P

I had the same idea, but since there are only 2 compatible animation packs that utilizes the overlays, I would't bother making a DL and support page for this. Maybe when I make more patches on other animation packs. For now, I would suggest Polistiro and Savage to make it as an optional download on their respective DL pages.

13 hours ago, modslave said:

Relax, I've made quite a few mods myself so I do understand the level of work here. Your XML work with the animation sets is really great and has helped to make the AAF system far more natural looking than the base mods do....so I do really appreciate that.

But the overlays do not apply and I cannot figure out why, the post animation event is there, the overlays are there, I can find them in SLM mode and apply them manually, but AAF Beta 1 doesn't appear to apply them at the conclusion of a scene.

I am only using AAF Beta 1, RSE 3.9.9.8, SEU, Family Planning and the AAF Compatibility Patches, and Leito's animations, I do not use Crazy's animations because I don't find them to be very natural looking even if they're staged, that aside everything does work....other than some pathing hang ups on the AAF side of things (which isn't your problem thats on AAF's side of the fence) but the post scene overlay application doesn't occur.

I also use Get Dirty so I know overlays are working because I'm constantly having to bath daily so it doesn't appear to be an issue with the overlay system as far as I can tell.

Ok. Admit your second post is more helpful...

If you can manually apply overlays, i think it is more a mod load order or incompatibility with an other mod, maybe with get dirty.

2 hours ago, riot_punch said:

I had the same idea, but since there are only 2 compatible animation packs that utilizes the overlays, I would't bother making a DL and support page for this. Maybe when I make more patches on other animation packs. For now, I would suggest Polistiro and Savage to make it as an optional download on their respective DL pages.

Oh, I didn't realise there were animation/mesh changes needed for the others, its not just copy the same XML tricks across to them too then?

12 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Ok. Admit your second post is more helpful...

If you can manually apply overlays, i think it is more a mod load order or incompatibility with an other mod, maybe with get dirty.

Yes I did consider that, I ran CumNWealth through FO4Edit and well.....I'm not sure this ESP is doing anything at all.

d032a74f4e7754a76df1111fc14ed92a.png

8 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Wait........The only thing in CumNWealth is a file header??

?

There's a textures.ba2 for CumNWealth, it's common for an empty plugin to be used to load it, if adding the textures is all that is needed. There's also a Looksmenu overlays json for it which can also reference an empty plugin. The plugin is just a hook. If I'm misinterpreting that, someone will correct me.

I think we need more than empty esp to make a mod. ;)

This esp must be present for looksmenu in order to locate corresponding files. Once looksmenu overlays registered, they can be handled by aaf (cum_overlaysdata.xml -> stopOverlaySet from animationData.xml).

1 hour ago, Destynova99 said:

There's a textures.ba2 for CumNWealth, it's common for an empty plugin to be used to load it, if adding the textures is all that is needed. There's also a Looksmenu overlays json for it which can also reference an empty plugin. The plugin is just a hook. If I'm misinterpreting that, someone will correct me.

Rgr that......

?

18 hours ago, Polistiro said:

This esp must be present for looksmenu in order to locate corresponding files. Once looksmenu overlays registered, they can be handled by aaf (cum_overlaysdata.xml -> stopOverlaySet from animationData.xml).

Hrrm I wonder if its because I have the loose files instead of the BA2 installed. Its very vexing as the overlays are miles better than the defaults but they just never fire off.

edit: NM I do have the  BA2 installed. Hrrm.

20 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Is there a practical way of removing the esp, for people with a high plugin count, perhaps by making it as an esl file?