AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

Wow you have done great work with this props Polistiro :

with that being said after sex animation ends It reverts my chars body to vanilla, I use My mod based on skin override (Looks MenU), is there a way I can fix this???

@jvc1986 I was missing a Patch

For erections problems there is viaggra ... or keep aaf compatibility patches lower in load order list (overwrite my fomod). Don't install DOF.

8 hours ago, riot_punch said:

correct me if i'm wrong, the overlays can be added to other animation mods.

I don't see thinning to correct, you are wright if you are talkinf about aaf animations packs . Just overlays to add in animation xmls if you are using my fomod.

3 hours ago, Dark Ti said:

with that being said after sex animation ends It reverts my chars body to vanilla, I use My mod based on skin override (Looks MenU),

Can you be more precise? Revert to vanilla : morphs or skin? .These overlays are supposed to be compatible with all mods...

10 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

Can you be more precise? Revert to vanilla : morphs or skin? .These overlays are supposed to be compatible with all mods..

It's all good I worked it out, It was skins.. after animation Finished or when stages changed, was loading my char to a vanilla skin I use skin override in Looks menu for custom skins and body..

No worries I fixed it...

On that Note everything working very well thanks for all your efforts...

Hi,

Can you please tell me how you are applying the overlays, I am not finding any scripts in your mod, just the overlays. I would like to apply some overlays myself, but I don't know how.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, SAC said:

Hi,

Can you please tell me how you are applying the overlays, I am not finding any scripts in your mod, just the overlays. I would like to apply some overlays myself, but I don't know how.

Thanks!

I added " How to test body overlays ?: " chapter in my first post.

11 hours ago, Dark Ti said:

No worries I fixed it...

No problem, By hazard, do you know a way to apply faces looksmenu tints overlays by scripts (or over way). It seems we need that because looksmenu doesn't support that natively.

2 hours ago, Polistiro said:

No problem, By hazard, do you know a way to apply faces looksmenu tints overlays by scripts (or over way). It seems we need that because looks menu doesn't support that natively.

No sir I don't apologies....

Here's my set up:

skin.json

11 hours ago, Polistiro said:

No problem, By hazard, do you know a way to apply faces looksmenu tints overlays by scripts (or over way). It seems we need that because looksmenu doesn't support that natively.

Do you think the tint files could be what is causing the faces to twist & distort?

?

OK LL noob question.  I try to pull up the link to the newest FOMOD and I get a blank page.  When I use the search to find the FOMOD  i get a message that the files are not available, is there a setting I need to change or something.

Nevermind I am using Firefox and it was downloading the files but there was no indication.  Now I have 30 copies of the patch in my download folder 

SMH!

9 minutes ago, kraoro said:

I installed the compatibility patch, and I'm getting errors about missing references to Torture Devices, Homemaker, something called SSEX or something, and a few other mods I don't have installed that I don't want to install.

It sounds to me like you installed SavageCabbages animations and selected to install all of them, even the ones for mods you don't have installed, rather than the compatibility patch. Look in the AAF folder and see if you see these files: 

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_HM.xml (It's for Homemaker furniture)

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_SSEX.xml (It's for Settlement Supplies Expanded furniture)

SavageCabbage_positionData_TD.xml

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_TD.xml (These two are for Torture Devices)

SavageCabbage_positionData_PS.xml

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_PS.xml (These two are for Prisoner Shackles)

As for the compatibility patch, if you see boners when you have AAF sex scenes then you likely installed that correctly and the above was just an extra thing you installed at some point.

Looking around, it does look like an error with SavageCabbage animations, even though I specifically installed the vanilla only one. Sorry about that.

Edit: After uninstalling and reinstalling SavageCabbage, those errors went away. I'm having a new issue, though, and I don't know if it's a problem with AAF itself or with these patches. I keep getting "Actor Not Found" and "Location Not Found" when I try to do most animations through the AAF menu. The two I keep seeing are 'AAF ERROR: [005] Actor ID "20" Not Found' and 'AAF Error: [005] Actor ID "1057353" Not Found.'

*FOMOD since V2 integrate my cum overlays mod, they are applied at the end of animations (after stage 4 if staged animation). If you want to disable them you can edit AAF_settings.xml, there is an overlays option to set to "false". I made all my possible to keep them not glowing in the dark and visible in hight luminosity with transparency.*

I know how to get there but please be more specific.  The only *overlay* I was able to find was:  <setting id="disable_overlay_handling" value="false"/> <!-- Turn off all overlay changes by AAF --> is this right?  I dont do modding can you please be specific about where to change it to false?  As far as I can tell its already false and still displaying your cum texture...  I dont care for it too much <.<  

14 hours ago, Sahbrena said:

*FOMOD since V2 integrate my cum overlays mod, they are applied at the end of animations (after stage 4 if staged animation). If you want to disable them you can edit AAF_settings.xml, there is an overlays option to set to "false". I made all my possible to keep them not glowing in the dark and visible in hight luminosity with transparency.*

I know how to get there but please be more specific.  The only *overlay* I was able to find was:   is this right?  I dont do modding can you please be specific about where to change it to false?  As far as I can tell its already false and still displaying your cum texture...  I dont care for it too much <.<  

Dagobaking comments his xmls to permit everyone to edit them by them-self... There is only one possibility so you should see I made a mistake.

If by default "disable_overlay_handling" is set to "false" and overlays are shown, you can deduct than replace "false" by "true" disable overlays.

Thanks anyway for spotting the mistake, i will edit my other post. ;)

To be more explicit, edit AAF_settings.xml like this:

In  PREFERENCES section

BEFORE

<setting id="disable_overlay_handling" value="false"/> <!-- Turn off all overlay changes by AAF -->

AFTER

<setting id="disable_overlay_handling" value="true"/> <!-- Turn off all overlay changes by AAF -->
14 hours ago, blueballbob said:

So I've got a case of dried cum overlay that won't go away.  There a console command or something I can run to 'clean up' my poor PC? 

You probably saved and exited the game before the overlay was gone, both answers are right to me.

First , try showlooksmenu (body>overlays>edit) . If the overlays is not in the list then reload a previous save. Note it exist a f4se co-save file that i think store this kind of informations (like morphs), maybe you can delete this file. I hope it is not your main save....