AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

7 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Dagobaking comments his xmls to permit everyone to edit them by them-self... There is only one possibility so you should see I made a mistake.

If by default "disable_overlay_handling" is set to "false" and overlays are shown, you can deduct than replace "false" by "true" disable overlays.

Thanks anyway for spotting the mistake, i will edit my other post. ;)

To be more explicit, edit AAF_settings.xml like this:

In  PREFERENCES section

BEFORE

id="disable_overlay_handling" value="false"/> <>

AFTER

id="disable_overlay_handling" value="true"/> <>

Thank you very much :)  And thank you for your work!

I would like to make a request though if its possible... to make the patch not have to require crazy's animations?   or a way to install the patch that will allow you to leave out crazy's animations?  :)  OR is there a way I can turn off that set of animations which wont upset the patch or framework?

7 hours ago, Polistiro said:

You probably saved and exited the game before the overlay was gone, both answers are right to me.

First , try showlooksmenu (body>overlays>edit) . If the overlays is not in the list then reload a previous save. Note it exist a f4se co-save file that i think store this kind of informations (like morphs), maybe you can delete this file. I hope it is not your main save....

Yup, was listed in Looksmenu.  Easy enough to remove.  Thanks!

Looking back to normal now.

image.thumb.jpeg.5c983e1afd7d4e4be92ea2543de3389c.jpeg

4 hours ago, Sahbrena said:

Thank you very much :)  And thank you for your work!

I would like to make a request though if its possible... to make the patch not have to require crazy's animations?   or a way to install the patch that will allow you to leave out crazy's animations?  :)  OR is there a way I can turn off that set of animations which wont upset the patch or framework?

if you don't check the box for crazy's animation then that part of the patch won't install.

9 hours ago, blueballbob said:

Looking back to normal now.

Good to know, this kind of thing can also occurs when you save/quit the game in the middle of an animation, when you restart the game the animation loops an you can't stop it. Like Dagobaking already say, the main use for the AAF wizard is to test animations.

On 7/10/2018 at 8:48 AM, kraoro said:

I installed the compatibility patch, and I'm getting errors about missing references to Torture Devices, Homemaker, something called SSEX or something, and a few other mods I don't have installed that I don't want to install.

Sometimes we get easily into confusion when we find acronyms like SSEX, which has nothing to do with sex {if not when we need to create something we use for sexual purposes} but stands for "Settlement Supplies Expanded" { https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1145 }. Personally I do recommend this mod by the way, among several others, specially if you wanna create some nice alcove for your player's adventures with her/his own lovers!

@Polistiro I am currently trying to make a patch for Savage's animation pack to utilize the overlays from this mod, I'm wondering how to make glowing green overlays for the supermutant and ghoul animations. I've noticed that there are files such as GlowingGradGreen.DDS included in your mod, are those the textures I'm looking for? If so then how do i use those textures without losing the regular colored overlays of the human animations?

You need to create a new bgem file, you can make a copy of the regular one and rename it.

I already made this and you can see how to make them see this post

If you have any question, don't hesitate

EDIT: "C_xxx.bgem" is for colored ; "G_xxx.bgem" is for glowing

Once bgem edited you need to add them in a json file in /Data/F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/Overlays/YOUR_MOD.esp/ (this esp can be empty)

31 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

You need to create a new bgem file, you can make a copy of the regular one and rename it.

I already made this and you can see how to make them see this post

If you have any question, don't hesitate

EDIT: "C_xxx.bgem" is for colored ; "G_xxx.bgem" is for glowing

Once bgem edited you need to add them in a json file in /Data/F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/Overlays/YOUR_MOD.esp/ (this esp can be empty)

Thank you, I'll post any further updates in Savage's animation page.

5 hours ago, pimpn3z317 said:

hay was wondering how do I install voixsis (I think that is how it is spelled) strapon when I download I get a txt file wear does that go to or do I make into a zip or what

I just manually changed .txt extension to a 7 zip extension.

On 7/21/2018 at 1:35 PM, riot_punch said:

I got it to work, though I've only tested it once with a super mutant. 

These files only include Leito's SM animations, the one with Savage's Pack would be uploaded on his page.

CumNWealth_mutant - Leito.rar

Please report any bugs or give any ideas to improve this patch.

Thank you @Polistiro

Fallout4_2018_07_21_21_10_16_614.thumb.jpg.3689122d7d19492f4bbc7fb8c646c045.jpg

Hi there. I'm just curious... are you using only Leito's animations pack or have you got all the animations packs installed and running? I ask that because if I keep installed only Leito's they do work fine, if I install any other like Mutated or Atomic and others, Leito's don't work  anymore {offset issues}. Besides, for some reason I can't figure out, when making a Supermutant get in action with a Female then the animations do not work anymore, the roles gets exchanged between the Supermutatnt and the Female {with the female's skeleton changing to match the Supermutant's height, only the handjob/blowjob do work with the defined roles. It must be related to the way the female get's recognized, because if I make two Supermutants go MM with each other that does work {but is not erotic the same way, aesthetically speaking} with no flaw...

2 hours ago, Khaahan said:

Hi there. I'm just curious... are you using only Leito's animations pack or have you got all the animations packs installed and running? I ask that because if I keep installed only Leito's they do work fine, if I install any other like Mutated or Atomic and others, Leito's don't work  anymore {offset issues}. Besides, for some reason I can't figure out, when making a Supermutant get in action with a Female then the animations do not work anymore, the roles gets exchanged between the Supermutatnt and the Female {with the female's skeleton changing to match the Supermutant's height, only the handjob/blowjob do work with the defined roles. It must be related to the way the female get's recognized, because if I make two Supermutants go MM with each other that does work {but is not erotic the same way, aesthetically speaking} with no flaw...

I'm using Leito's animations with Polistiro's AAF patch and SavageCabbage's animations, this won't work with any other animation packs (such as Mutated Lust) since I haven't placed the scripts into that mod's XML files.

In what order did you install this?

I installed it in this order;

1. Leito's animations

2. Savagecabbage's Animations

3. Leito's rigs

4. AAF

5. AAF compatibility patch

6. Leito-AAF patch

7. Leito-AAF-mutant patch (this one)

8. Savagecabbage-mutant patch

notes:

-Overwrite when asked.

-I'm using NMM.

-If you are not planning to use Savagecabbage's animation pack, skip parts 2, 3, and 8.

I used to have the same issue with AAF not correctly identifying characters (having supermutants acting as the female and vice versa), I fixed this by doing a clean install of AAF and the animations in the order specified above.

I believe you can't switch between Leito's animations and other packs mid-animation since it's character positioning is different. Try using Leito's animations and see if that works, then exit AAF and try using another animation pack.

Hello folks. It's a new day, yes it is... my course is over, so much more time for modding!

I read new Leito's animations are out... it's embarassing but... I can't find the download page for Fallout 4, just the release for Skyrim....any link?

Anyway, before I can have a look at them and test them in-game... are they just new adds or even the animations released so far have been updated as well, with a proper offset to work with AAF like a charm again?

I read with great enthusiasm the coming soon Beta release and all the new features introduced with it like the capability of re-positioning them directly in-game, and I just can't wait to put my hands on it... but if all the Leito's animations are not an issue anymore, that alone would be awesome marvelous... magnifique!

On 7/28/2018 at 10:39 AM, Khaahan said:

Hello folks. It's a new day, yes it is... my course is over, so much more time for modding!

I read new Leito's animations are out... it's embarassing but... I can't find the download page for Fallout 4, just the release for Skyrim....any link?

Anyway, before I can have a look at them and test them in-game... are they just new adds or even the animations released so far have been updated as well, with a proper offset to work with AAF like a charm again?

I read with great enthusiasm the coming soon Beta release and all the new features introduced with it like the capability of re-positioning them directly in-game, and I just can't wait to put my hands on it... but if all the Leito's animations are not an issue anymore, that alone would be awesome marvelous... magnifique!

The only Leito animation's for fallout I know of are here:

. ?