AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

It should be a simple matter of adding the esl flag using xedit and changing the file suffix, you will get the missing plugin warning but that shouldn't cause any issues.

I just loaded the esp into xedit to get a quick understanding of them and found they don't even have the FO4 esm set as master. It's quite literally the absolute minimum needed to even call it an esp.

Update: I added the esl flag and changed the file suffix, Both of the Cumn esp files work just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone:

I have spent the last week doing a deep dive into AAF and so far I really like what I see. With regards to the cum overlays I do have a couple of small issues that I have neither seen the cause for nor the fix (other than delete the culprit overlay via looks menu).

1. Cum overlays seem to be applied at the beginning of the animation rather than at the end of the animation.

2. Cum overlays sometimes do not disappear after several minutes. I know that I can delete the overlay in looksmenu but it sure would be nice to know what causes this.

I do have the latest versions of AAF_4Play SEU, RSE_AAF and Immersive Lovers Embrace Remastered_AAF installed so it's probably something to do with how these mods are talking to each other (maybe the load order???). Below is a screen shot of my Lovers Lab mods. Note: I currently have about 106 esm's, esl's and esp's loaded.

Is this a current issue that others are experiencing? (I realize that this beta software.)

image.png.b916646212c5f92a3d97fbcc005194df.png

The only suggestion  that I would have with regards to the cum overlays (future enhancement) would be to use the proper cum overlay depending on the position being utilized. I realize right now the the cum overlay being selected is completely random.

Once again, I really appreciate all of the hard work that everyone is putting into these mods in order to make my gaming experience more enjoyable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 hours ago, mikey1979 said:

Hi Everyone:

I have spent the last week doing a deep dive into AAF and so far I really like what I see. With regards to the cum overlays I do have a couple of small issues that I have neither seen the cause for nor the fix (other than delete the culprit overlay via looks menu).

1. Cum overlays seem to be applied at the beginning of the animation rather than at the end of the animation.

2. Cum overlays sometimes do not disappear after several minutes. I know that I can delete the overlay in looksmenu but it sure would be nice to know what causes this.

I do have the latest versions of AAF_4Play SEU, RSE_AAF and Immersive Lovers Embrace Remastered_AAF installed so it's probably something to do with how these mods are talking to each other (maybe the load order???). Below is a screen shot of my Lovers Lab mods. Note: I currently have about 106 esm's, esl's and esp's loaded.

Is this a current issue that others are experiencing? (I realize that this beta software.)

image.png.b916646212c5f92a3d97fbcc005194df.png

The only suggestion  that I would have with regards to the cum overlays (future enhancement) would be to use the proper cum overlay depending on the position being utilized. I realize right now the the cum overlay being selected is completely random.

Once again, I really appreciate all of the hard work that everyone is putting into these mods in order to make my gaming experience more enjoyable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CumNWealth is going to do weird things unless its literally as low in the load order as possible.

I did a little blog article that was partially in regards to it.

Basically there are probably other things in your load order that are fighting with it. I have mine working now though I was also having problems.

3 hours ago, modslave said:

CumNWealth is going to do weird things unless its literally as low in the load order as possible.

I did a little blog article that was partially in regards to it.

Basically there are probably other things in your load order that are fighting with it. I have mine working now though I was also having problems.

Thanks for the reply. I'll move it right above RSE.

Using this patch and selecting Leitos animations and the strapon mod when I start up a F/F animation it plays perfectly well the only issue is my female character uses the male voice lines, Is there a way to change this so both use female voices? I can't help but think there is a really obvious answer and my brains just going to dead to mess with me.

On 8/24/2018 at 7:41 AM, ArmaSoldier512 said:

So question: I'm playing as a male SS and I got it on with a settler. Cum is staying in between saves but I can't remove it because I can't open slm for generic settlers.

What do I do? Will the cum go away over time?

Why you can't edit the npc? By clicking on it you can obtain it's ID and use slm command with this ID (don't save/quit when playing animation or when an overlay is applied)

19 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Why you can't edit the npc? By clicking on it you can obtain it's ID and use slm command with this ID (don't save/quit when playing animation or when an overlay is applied)

Randomly generated settlers don't have a specific ref ID so it ends up being something like "ff0012345"

Do I actually type the ff? I never actually tried doing that lol, I figured it was fruitless. The issue doesn't seem to remain however after switching around load order, I don't notice the overlays as they go away with time.

I would like to ask though, all of the Leito animations have sound, but the Crazy ones don't... Is there any specific reason this would be the case? Where should I download the sound for them? That and the laying down BJ animation doesn't actually loop. It goes once and then the two actors stand up... weird

I haven't played fo4 since weeks but i think you can edit randomly generated settlers (i'm using this too and i doesn't noticed we can't, type ff....). You can also recycle actor.

I made some hkx edit tests yesterdays and overlays still go away for me (previous game version). The removing delay is 60 seconds.

Crazy's animations doesn't have sounds, and this can't be corrected by just downloading sounds. IDK if there is an other solution than hkx editing.

I noticed one animation failing after 1 second, maybe laying down BJ, i need to check this.

3 hours ago, ArmaSoldier512 said:

The issue doesn't seem to remain however after switching around load order, I don't notice the overlays as they go away with time.

The overlays doen't disappear due to the load order? The only way i know is to save/quit the game when an overlay is applied.

14 hours ago, Polistiro said:

I haven't played fo4 since weeks but i think you can edit randomly generated settlers (i'm using this too and i doesn't noticed we can't, type ff....). You can also recycle actor.

I made some hkx edit tests yesterdays and overlays still go away for me (previous game version). The removing delay is 60 seconds.

Crazy's animations doesn't have sounds, and this can't be corrected by just downloading sounds. IDK if there is an other solution than hkx editing.

I noticed one animation failing after 1 second, maybe laying down BJ, i need to check this.

The overlays doen't disappear due to the load order? The only way i know is to save/quit the game when an overlay is applied.

Oh sorry I'd like to clarify, the overlays disappearing was not the issue, but that my game would sometimes CTD after the animation finished. This was because of the load order in relation to RSE.

I have the Cum----.esp after RSE now and it works okay. Now I am CTD'ing but that's because I didn't properly clean my save.

Btw, I figured out you can edit the settlers using ff000xxx. I'm dumb sometimes lol

I also wanted to clarify, do the cum overlays pop up only when using Leito/Crazy animations?

They don't seem to appear when using other animation packs.

Is there anyway I could do some modding myself and port over the cum overlay function?

I figure I could just copy paste the appropriate overlay line of code found here:

2bac92ad2ef05a6c64ee29d92ef033e7.png

Would that work?

10 hours ago, Neeb! Neeb! Neeb! said:

so is there no overlay for the face to get a cum facial? I understand body is packaged in the mod but haventnoticed anything for the face

Currently, no since this only uses the body overlay mechanism from looksmenu and not vanilla face layers.

I already made facial overlays (using tint api) but it seems we can't make aaf to handle them without looksmenu functionality extension.

An other workaround i tried is to make a nif mask but  occurs a lot of clipping because IDK how to make face morph for this nif (there is also a visible offset between this "mask" and actor face)

Good new for FF/MM animations, i got the permission to edit them to replace sounds. WIP but no more male sounds in FF anims. This take a while because it need to edit 150+ hkx files and reference them into the esp. (FF edit 95% done , MM 0% done)

I will need constructive posts to report bugs and want (asap) to know if i need to reset penis (and strap-on) positions to the original Leito ones.

25 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

I already made facial overlays (using tint api) but it seems we can't make aaf to handle them without looksmenu functionality extension.

An other workaround i tried is to make a nif mask but  occurs a lot of clipping because IDK how to make face morph for this nif (there is also a visible offset between this "mask" and actor face)

Good new for FF/MM animations, i got the permission to edit them to replace sounds. WIP but no more male sounds in FF anims. This take a while because it need to edit 150+ hkx files and reference them into the esp. (FF edit 95% done , MM 0% done)

I will need constructive posts to report bugs and want (asap) to know if i need to reset penis (and strap-on) positions to the original Leito ones.

But will there be FEMALE sounds in M/M animations?

?

7 hours ago, Polistiro said:

also, so just so I'm clear on this....

the face overlays are now dependent on Looksmenu, but looksmenu does not support it yet?

On 8/30/2018 at 7:18 AM, Polistiro said:

So is this exclusively for Leito's animations? Or will Crazy's have sound too now.

Still interested to see if you can fix the Crazy laying down BJ animation.

I'll also see if I can make some patches for cum overlays on other AAF animation packs (Atomic Lust, Mutated Lust, Savage Cabbage, etc.)

7 hours ago, ArmaSoldier512 said:

So is this exclusively for Leito's animations? Or will Crazy's have sound too now.

I'll also see if I can make some patches for cum overlays on other AAF animation packs (Atomic Lust, Mutated Lust, Savage Cabbage, etc.)

I made a patch for savagecabbage's animations, it's on the comments section (Page 20). I also made a patch that implements glowing green overlays for Leito's supermutant animations buried somewhere in this comments section (Page 8). 

I believe @Halstrom is making patches for other animations packs.

The camera hovers while playing the animation. The AAF itself hangs, while playing an animation does not work any buttons (for example, home, end, etc.)

I using Leito animation pack.(this patch established)

Зависает камера при воспроизведении анимации. Так же зависает сам ААФ, при воспроизведении анимации не работают ни одни кнопки(например, Home, End и т.д.)

Использовал анимации Леито(ставил патчи совместимости)

Upd

AAF hangs even in Dave's poses, so, apparently, the AAF itself does not work for me.
+ the error of the AAF (001) LLFP constantly pops up - they say, not that version is worth it. I put the last one at 26, but it did not help.
+ pop up errors about the inability to find an actor or location
Fasting is not on this topic, but still, can anyone help.

AAF зависает даже в позах Дейва, так что, видимо, у меня сам ААF не работает.
+ постоянно выскакивает ошибка ААF(001) LLFP - мол, не та версия стоит. Я ставил последнюю - в26, но не помогло.
+ выскакивают ошибки о невозможности найти актера или локацию
Пост не по данной теме, но все же, может кто поможет.

sorry for my bad english

13 hours ago, ArmaSoldier512 said:

Forgot to ask permission, maybe later if i have them i may use Leito ones.

13 hours ago, ArmaSoldier512 said:

i found an error in my esp this anim works now.

News about the next update:

I have not the motivation to check MM anims but they seems to not have any female sounds  (like FF anims seems to not have male sounds).

Esp & hkx edits done.

AAF xmls are edited but i will take a look if i can organize anims.

I need to edit the fomod too.

If nobody report alignments issues before release, i will consider they are ok.