SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

On 2023/6/16 at PM6点16分, sexcapades said:

我相信你为玩家所做的一切对于追随者来说都是一样的。 

Sorry but I don't see that option working, when I set blowjob to 5 and other two to 0, the sex animation still plays on my follower. 

Is [TDF's Prostitution and Pimping Independent prostitutes plug-in Initial release] apart of the 2023 version or should I install that too if I want all options?

I have this question too, I used the search function on this thread but this is no answered. I know you are supposed to not combine old version but is not clear if that is a plugin to add the mod or a independent mod. Is also not clear if is part of 2023 version or not.

Please_respond

Edited by Nazuna_Vampi
On 6/9/2023 at 1:06 AM, Will55 said:

As I posted above, that is correct but occasional in my experience.

viz "But I still feel that there may be a script or two that has "hung round" and not been deleted. as sometimes you still have to talk to one or both".

My whinge above about "nothing happening" was almost certainly due to script lag as it always occurred in a busy inn with all 5 other hookers already in action and the only cure there is far less mods and a better machine and even that won't stop it totally. It was stupid of me to wonder if it were TDF  as it obviously was not if I just thought for a second.

Pfiffy did a very good job on TDF and he admitted freely that scripts were his weakness. Having just successfully trained some 50+ hookers recently the problems found were all surmountable unlike when I first tried TDF years ago where I gave up on multiple occasions He has cleaned up the scripts quite well IMVHO. TDF, like PAHE, IMO is a work of art  although in a mod heavy game NO mod can ever be perfect.

so which patch are we supposed to use nowadays? the paradise halls-tdf patch from this mod or from Clifton's?

On 7/24/2023 at 7:21 AM, jimmywon34 said:

so which patch are we supposed to use nowadays? the paradise halls-tdf patch from this mod or from Clifton's?

I cannot access my SSE PC currently to check but IMO it is the latest one and probably CliftonJD's

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.

I'm just recently started my game with this mod.

Ran into a problem when tried to assign hookers to work independently.

Out of three options , two are not working at all, that are work at the Inn and work here. Work in the city is not working with a city (Whiterun), but gives an opportunity with work here that's the only way I can assign them to work. When using any other options, they're just walking away.

I can hire up to 6 girls but on MCM I can see only 3 of them.

Any suggestion or advice what can be causing it and how it can be fixed? 

Thanks in advance..

P.S. Everything works good with my mod arrangement so far. When running Loot I have 1 warning about SkyUI ski_playerloadgamealias.pex  script conflict with another mod. 

plugins.txt

Edited by Ioe123
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rodrigo2 said:

I installed TDY2023.  Was I supposed to install anything else?  TDY Prostitution appears in my MCM but the solicitation dialogue doesn't come up when talking to NPCs.

That's not enough. You need TDF prostitutution and independent prostitutes. TDF2023 goes on top of it.

26 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

basically the last three in the download column?

read description

Don't install this over older versions then TDF Prostitution 2022

Don't mix it with other old add-ons

Don't forget to remove the pahe-patch if you don't use Paradise Halls

1 hour ago, Tlam99 said:

read description

Don't install this over older versions then TDF Prostitution 2022

Don't mix it with other old add-ons

Don't forget to remove the pahe-patch if you don't use Paradise Halls

Still not entirely clear.  There is no TDF Prostitution 2022.  All files posted prior to TDF 2023 were posted before the year 2022.  As to the second point, does that include TDF music?  Having a detailed changelog would help clarify which files are still valid and which have been totally superseded by more recent files.

4 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Still not entirely clear.  There is no TDF Prostitution 2022.  All files posted prior to TDF 2023 were posted before the year 2022.  As to the second point, does that include TDF music?  Having a detailed changelog would help clarify which files are still valid and which have been totally superseded by more recent files.

Have a look upper the thread there's authors explanation somewhere. Also have a look at the original TDF prostitutution discussion..

I finally got the dialogs back....by installing the oldest version of this mod!  Truthfully, it's all I need.  I remember when I last used this mod some years back that you could get the PC/prostitute to dance to drum up business.  But how do you start the dance?  I see no special hotkey in the MCM.

On 8/23/2023 at 1:40 AM, rodrigo2 said:

Its not clear at all. The esp file does not list any extra dependencies and the description does not mention the need to install anything besides the mod itself. If there is something more to do it should be in the mod description not hidden on some page of the forum. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bastak2341 said:

I can't seem to make paradise halls slaves prostitutes. Can someone help me? Dialog to make prostitute doesn't pop up on slaves.

On slave dialogue I've got something like work this body. That does it..

It doesn't appear straight away but after a few punishments, I think..

Edited by Ioe123
On 9/6/2023 at 11:52 AM, Ioe123 said:

On slave dialogue I've got something like work this body. That does it..

It doesn't appear straight away but after a few punishments, I think..

If you've got TDF patch installed..

Edited by Ioe123