SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

10 minutes ago, Oididoi said:

It was a brand new save file started when I upgraded to TDF20220530_v2.7z

Oh I saw you just uploaded a new version. Will this one require a brand new save if going from the above version?

The question is if it was just a new save or a new game? The new version should be compatible with the 2022 versions. But since I see problems here, that I never have seen before, I'm not really sure.  

Hi,

Last version (TDF2023) contains a patch (pahe_tdf_patch.esp) requiring masters I've never heard of: paradise-halls.esm and paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp. Is it safe to hide/delete the patch when not using those masters?

Thanks for keeping the mod updated.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira
16 minutes ago, Alkira said:

Hi,

Last version (TDF2023) contains a patch (pahe_tdf_patch.esp) requiring masters I've never heard of: paradise-halls.esm and paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp. Is it safe to hide/delete the patch when not using those masters?

Thanks for keeping the mod updated.

Alkira.

Yes. I wrote that.... Didn't you read the other notes , too?

On 2/10/2023 at 5:33 PM, Oididoi said:

The new version you uploaded is broken?

The new version is a bit cheating: You can get the money from ALL Inn and City hookers by asking just one. I don't have any Idea why this happens now, but it makes managing the Staff much easier. Firering works, too and it should be save to upgrade. Have fun! 

34 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Yes. I wrote that.... Didn't you read the other notes , too?

Nah, I probably missed those other notes, my bad.

I only read from your page here:

I would gladly get to your other notes, thx.

Edit:

I filtered on the thread and read about that patch. I don't use the Halls (don't know about it neither)  so I'll go without it.

Thanks for having replied that actively earlier.

Alkira

Edited by Alkira
45 minutes ago, Alkira said:

Nah, I probably missed those other notes, my bad.

I only read from your page here:

I would gladly get to your other notes, thx.

Edit:

I filtered on the thread and read about that patch. I don't use the Halls (don't know about it neither)  so I'll go without it.

Thanks for having replied that actively earlier.

Alkira

I have to excuse myself, becaus I didn't check if my edits to the page got saved.... It should be corrected now...

3 minutes ago, vodkacinno said:

these 2 been stuck in my breezehome since i pointed carlotta as self-employe lol, the same goes for ysolda, she's only standing on 1 place forever... xD

resetai don't work.. :(

i haven't update the mod yet

ScreenShot0.png

This happens if you leave the place while your hookers have a client. Even if you tell them to work on their own, you still have to keep an eye on them. Release them as hooker, release them as Follower, let the game sort everything and then recruit them again. Or go back to a save, before the shit happened.   

37 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

This happens if you leave the place while your hookers have a client. Even if you tell them to work on their own, you still have to keep an eye on them. Release them as hooker, release them as Follower, let the game sort everything and then recruit them again. Or go back to a save, before the shit happened.   

aaah okay thank you... xD not sure exactly when did i leave the place when she's in my room, but i do remember her setting is "work here", not in my home tho, i did that in whiterun market, 

anyway, are the cheat tools here yet? xD

too bad i don't understand a thing about modding otherwise i'd be glad to help, if you think you can teach me how then please, i am restarting my game A LOT due to testing mods and different roleplay....that's why i really want to speed things up with the hooker self-employed, this is the only thing i want to change from 10 to maybe just 3...

i am about to restart my game now due to some mods broken after i reinstall my windows, not sure why because they all basically the same mods with the same versions...but it broke my saves...so if you think it's easy to change the requirement, i'd really appreciate if you can teach me how... 

thank you... xD

Edited by vodkacinno
22 minutes ago, vodkacinno said:

aaah okay thank you... xD not sure exactly when did i leave the place when she's in my room, but i do remember her setting is "work here", not in my home tho, i did that in whiterun market, 

anyway, are the cheat tools here yet? xD

too bad i don't understand a thing about modding otherwise i'd be glad to help, if you think you can teach me how then please, i am restarting my game A LOT due to testing mods and different roleplay....that's why i really want to speed things up with the hooker self-employed, this is the only thing i want to change from 10 to maybe just 3...

i am about to restart my game now due to some mods broken after i reinstall my windows, not sure why because they all basically the same mods with the same versions...but it broke my saves...so if you think it's easy to change the requirement, i'd really appreciate if you can teach me how... 

thank you... xD

Carlotta is not one of the NPC'S that is supposed to be a follower and if you force them to follow you it is sometimes not so easy to get rid of them again. Same for Ysolda.... With EFF you get them to cooperate, I don't know how other follower framworks deal with them. If you release them you have to make sure that they really stop following you before you give them any further TDF Tasks. You ran into this issue because you wanted to speed things up....

I'm learning myself, so I'm not a good teacher. If I read a script I might understand what it is doing and can do edits, but writing them on my own.. better not.... After the first reports that some ppl can't release the hookers I found the script which was making the trouble and could fix it for the moment that I finished working on the mod, but every time I edited something in the .esp it broke again. Now I tried a different solution and that fixed the problem with releasing the Hookers but broke that part of the script that is responsible for collecting the money. I could fix this to the point were you at least get the money, But I don't understand why you get ALL the money that your City and Inn Hookers have made (You should only get all the money that was made in one location) while on the other hand the script works correctly for the money of the Free Hookers. It is the same script that handels this. For now this bug is more an unwanted feature.

The change you want is a simple dialogue condition.... You have to find out the rest on you own. 

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Carlotta is not one of the NPC'S that is supposed to be a follower and if you force them to follow you it is sometimes not so easy to get rid of them again. Same for Ysolda.... With EFF you get them to cooperate, I don't know how other follower framworks deal with them. If you release them you have to make sure that they really stop following you before you give them any further TDF Tasks. You ran into this issue because you wanted to speed things up....

I'm learning myself, so I'm not a good teacher. If I read a script I might understand what it is doing and can do edits, but writing them on my own.. better not.... After the first reports that some ppl can't release the hookers I found the script which was making the trouble and could fix it for the moment that I finished working on the mod, but every time I edited something in the .esp it broke again. Now I tried a different solution and that fixed the problem with releasing the Hookers but broke that part of the script that is responsible for collecting the money. I could fix this to the point were you at least get the money, But I don't understand why you get ALL the money that your City and Inn Hookers have made (You should only get all the money that was made in one location) while on the other hand the script works correctly for the money of the Free Hookers. It is the same script that handels this. For now this bug is more an unwanted feature.

The change you want is a simple dialogue condition.... You have to find out the rest on you own. 

i never get any of them to be my follower, i am using NFF but never actually import them or do anything that has anything to do with hookers npc inside NFF, i ran into this issue ever since i change carlotta location because i want her to have a map marker, it was right before i post here asking about map markers, before this, they are all set as "work in whiterun", at that time, carlotta always in current ysolda standing spot, now since carlotta is stuck, it's the standing spot for ysolda everyday. i always fire the hookers, close dialogue, let them walk away a little bit, before i engage in another conversation to change something, that's always how i do things to change mod with dialogue.

yes i can see the dialogue and the condition in sseedit, just not sure what to change, 

2 hours ago, jap2015 said:

@vodkacinno

Here's a bat file I use to speed things up.Hooker.txt

Paste this into your Skyrim folder, edit the xx's for your plugin load order. In game open the console, click on the NPC, type "bat hooker" (without the quotes) and press enter.

@Pfiffy

I thought TDF has always had that multiple hookers money bug though? 

wow thanks a lot, this works for any possible hookers right? even before i recruited them? also, what is this value? i know 10 is requirement for self-employed, but what is the 5 and 2?

EDIT : crap i forgot to click the npc lol, and it's the mod index, it works fine now thanks a lot,

Capture.JPG

Edited by vodkacinno

@vodkacinno

Yes, Yes and Yes to "setfactionrank 32017c9b 10", but if 32 doesn't work, while in game, open the console and type "help hooker". you'll get a lot lines starting with BB. The first 2 numbers is the plugin order.

If I recall the "10" is the number of tricks performed, "5" is the times trained (50 is the max you can train someone), "2" is a different experience value.  The total will end up being 12 experience and 5 times trained.

7 minutes ago, jap2015 said:

@vodkacinno

Yes, Yes and Yes to "setfactionrank 32017c9b 10", but if 32 doesn't work, while in game, open the console and type "help hooker". you'll get a lot lines starting with BB. The first 2 numbers is the plugin order.

If I recall the "10" is the number of tricks performed, "5" is the times trained (50 is the max you can train someone), "2" is a different experience value.  The total will end up being 12 experience and 5 times trained.

it works when i changed it to mod index which is 1c, i checked the help hooker and yep, it's the mod index on vortex..

so, the requirements for self-employed is 10, that's the first line, are the 5 and 2 requirements for anything? like putting them in jarl quarter perhaps? is it ok if i delete these 2 lines?

wait, i know about trained but what exactly is different experience? like training with 2 different people?

5 hours ago, jap2015 said:

@vodkacinno

Here's a bat file I use to speed things up.Hooker.txt

Paste this into your Skyrim folder, edit the xx's for your plugin load order. In game open the console, click on the NPC, type "bat hooker" (without the quotes) and press enter.

@Pfiffy

I thought TDF has always had that multiple hookers money bug though? 

No... It was intended to get the money form all hookers working in one location and this is how it worked until the script broke. In the new version you get the money from all locations...

That is better than don't getting any money at all, but it makes the whole thing a bit too easy. 

I released the new version, to make sure, that you can fire your hookers. This bug was more critical. 

I still have to test out a few things before I can say that it is done: I have not completed the Thievesguild yet and I have to test the other options, that I skipped for a better play throu... like the Guard interactions and the Brawl option. 

I have also planned to add the Companions, move the city hookers from the city inns to the streets and add the Inns to the Inn Hooker list. which will make another 10 locations = 30 more possible Hookers working for you and give an answer to the question about the difference between the city hookers and the Inn hookers. 

Then I need a partner for backporting this to LE: It is an easy thing to do, but I'm not playing LE anymore, so I need someone to keep an eye on it...

Edited by Pfiffy
2 hours ago, vodkacinno said:

it works when i changed it to mod index which is 1c, i checked the help hooker and yep, it's the mod index on vortex..

so, the requirements for self-employed is 10, that's the first line, are the 5 and 2 requirements for anything? like putting them in jarl quarter perhaps? is it ok if i delete these 2 lines?

wait, i know about trained but what exactly is different experience? like training with 2 different people?

The Experience C of a Hooker comes A from Training and B from Client Count ... So you have 3 Values. 

C = 4*A + B. You want to change A and B, because C gets recalculated everytime A and B changes. Before you change Values you should know what they mean. To find out ask your Hooker for her experience...

On 2/12/2023 at 10:55 AM, Pfiffy said:

The new version is a bit cheating: You can get the money from ALL Inn and City hookers by asking just one. I don't have any Idea why this happens now, but it makes managing the Staff much easier. Firering works, too and it should be save to upgrade. Have fun! 

Thank you! Trying it out now. And I like that that way of managing the staff. That's kinda what the Real Eastate mod does but that one just adds a safe to every Jarl's longhouse where you can get all the money and items your buildings are producing globally. Takes a the tediousness out of the collection. But you still have to go to each house and change the rent individually or sell it.

23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The Experience C of a Hooker comes A from Training and B from Client Count ... So you have 3 Values. 

C = 4*A + B. You want to change A and B, because C gets recalculated everytime A and B changes. Before you change Values you should know what they mean. To find out ask your Hooker for her experience...

yes that's why i want to know what is 5 and 2 means, by using the bat hooker, the result is client 10, training 5, experience 32%, so, i still don't know how the math C = 4*A + B make sense here if C = client, and A = training, B = exp, if you'd like to enlighten me pls.

also, about the npc stuck in my case where carlotta is stuck in breezehome with a man, i've been thinking, when you put hooker as self-employed, isn't the actual sex is just cosmetic as to mean they don't actually have sex like when they following you? so i've been thinkin in what case did i ever leave the cell when she's doing her job and what made her brought a man to my house in the first place, because this happens when they (carlotta and ysolda) are self-employed, at first i didn't even know she's in my home, i put her as "work in whiterun" same as ysolda

2 hours ago, vodkacinno said:

yes that's why i want to know what is 5 and 2 means, by using the bat hooker, the result is client 10, training 5, experience 32%, so, i still don't know how the math C = 4*A + B make sense here if C = client, and A = training, B = exp, if you'd like to enlighten me pls.

also, about the npc stuck in my case where carlotta is stuck in breezehome with a man, i've been thinking, when you put hooker as self-employed, isn't the actual sex is just cosmetic as to mean they don't actually have sex like when they following you? so i've been thinkin in what case did i ever leave the cell when she's doing her job and what made her brought a man to my house in the first place, because this happens when they (carlotta and ysolda) are self-employed, at first i didn't even know she's in my home, i put her as "work in whiterun" same as ysolda

A is the training, B is th client count, so it is 5*4 (20) + 10... makes 30... hm...  Did you ask her to dance 2 times? If they are following you and you tell them to do jobs on their own, it is part of their 'sandboxing'. Leaving the Cell while they are occupied will have strange effects. If you release them as follower and as Hooker, you can ask them to work in Whitrun. But for Hookers that are not supposed to be followers, you might run into problems with A recruiting them as Followers and B with releasing them as Followers. Another problem may come from the option that Hookers should travel to bed, since the only bed you own in Whiterun is in your house. This option is immersive, but it can cause problems. 

You might have interupted them by entering your home. I never had this...