SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

40 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

A is the training, B is th client count, so it is 5*4 (20) + 10... makes 30... hm...  Did you ask her to dance 2 times? If they are following you and you tell them to do jobs on their own, it is part of their 'sandboxing'. Leaving the Cell while they are occupied will have strange effects. If you release them as follower and as Hooker, you can ask them to work in Whitrun. But for Hookers that are not supposed to be followers, you might run into problems with A recruiting them as Followers and B with releasing them as Followers. Another problem may come from the option that Hookers should travel to bed, since the only bed you own in Whiterun is in your house. This option is immersive, but it can cause problems. 

You might have interupted them by entering your home. I never had this...

aah that makes more sense to me now, but no i didn't ask her to dance, it was 32% right after i use "bat hooker", i'll check again later

as i said i never get any of my hookers as followers, except the one that is already my followers, which is only toccata ( i never ask her to work alone), as for npc hookers, i never ask any of them to be followers or turn them to be my followers through mcm / NFF

so, i should turn of that "npc always look for bed" option? also, i thought self-employed hookers are not actually having sex animation

So the names are now showing up but the firing of city whores still isn't working for me.

Also is there any way to be able to dismiss a hooker that hasn't completed a job yet or add it as an option? There are still some getting stuck and I tried to return to the original cell but I can't seem to find it. These NPCs won't move on their own once they've been dismissed as a follower as well so they can't go find the client.

Edited by Oididoi
8 hours ago, vodkacinno said:

aah that makes more sense to me now, but no i didn't ask her to dance, it was 32% right after i use "bat hooker", i'll check again later

as i said i never get any of my hookers as followers, except the one that is already my followers, which is only toccata ( i never ask her to work alone), as for npc hookers, i never ask any of them to be followers or turn them to be my followers through mcm / NFF

so, i should turn of that "npc always look for bed" option? also, i thought self-employed hookers are not actually having sex animation

Oh, they have... When ever I come around I see some of them going to a client and do their job...Sometimes it takes a bit to fire the package, but it works. 

Always look for bed is more immersive, but causes trouble because it sometime takes very long for the hooker find a place... If you often run into problems, better don't use it. 

1 hour ago, Oididoi said:

So the names are now showing up but the firing of city whores still isn't working for me.

Also is there any way to be able to dismiss a hooker that hasn't completed a job yet or add it as an option? There are still some getting stuck and I tried to return to the original cell but I can't seem to find it. These NPCs won't move on their own once they've been dismissed as a follower as well so they can't go find the client.

This sounds really bad. If you release a follower and the NPC does not even go home the AI of that NPC is completly broken. I never managed to break a follower that much. What are you doing?

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

This sounds really bad. If you release a follower and the NPC does not even go home the AI of that NPC is completly broken. I never managed to break a follower that much. What are you doing?

I go find them clients when I enter a new building like at the Jarl's keep or tavern so that I can keep moving but sometimes forget to let them start the animation before going through the door or something.

I tried resetAI, disable, enable, and recycleactor and they 2 are still stuck. If I use the "I need you to do something" command they move to the spot I indicate but still get stuck there.

20 minutes ago, Oididoi said:

I go find them clients when I enter a new building like at the Jarl's keep or tavern so that I can keep moving but sometimes forget to let them start the animation before going through the door or something.

I tried resetAI, disable, enable, and recycleactor and they 2 are still stuck. If I use the "I need you to do something" command they move to the spot I indicate but still get stuck there.

You have to go back to a save, before they got broken. No other chance, except a full rest of the mod...

19 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

You have to go back to a save, before they got broken. No other chance, except a full rest of the mod...

Yeah no telling how long ago they've broken. I'd rather reset the mod. How do I go about doing that? I tried doing the uninstall in MCM, waited 24 hours, saved, then reinstalled the mod and launched but all the dialog options are gone.

When I uninstalled in MCM I noticed that they started moving again and went home so that definitely helped. Which script is responsible for them initiating with a client? Maybe I can remove the invocation of it in resaver for that hooker?

36 minutes ago, Oididoi said:

Yeah no telling how long ago they've broken. I'd rather reset the mod. How do I go about doing that? I tried doing the uninstall in MCM, waited 24 hours, saved, then reinstalled the mod and launched but all the dialog options are gone.

When I uninstalled in MCM I noticed that they started moving again and went home so that definitely helped. Which script is responsible for them initiating with a client? Maybe I can remove the invocation of it in resaver for that hooker?

You skipped step with unstalling the mod, making a save and reinstalling the mod after that. (from your description)

You need to know their pimping quest. There is one for every hooker.  You have to stop that specific quest and all related skripts. Since some scripts run on more then just one Hooker, chances ar high that you are making it worse. Since you still have problems with the fireing of hookers, what should be fixed now, I would suggest a new game after checking your install.... 

Edited by Pfiffy
15 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

Hello, 

I currently use in my savegame Version 2.2.5.5 SE with Independent Prostitutes. 

Can I save update to the new 2023 Version without starting a new game?

better not...

You can try to go throu the 'resetting option in the MCM, uninstall old , save, reload , save intall new' proceedure, but you will loose all your Hookers and their xp. You better use a new start.

Edited by Pfiffy

Upgraded from 20220530 to 2023,  told the current whores "you're off the clock", then re-recruited them and the "Perhaps, you can enjoy the comfort of [...]  has been fixed!  It's now showing the name.

Thank you for this mod and all of the other awesome mods you have given us!

Edited by kaboom001

Hello, recently I have moved from modding LE to SE (or should I say SAE since I'm on 1.6.640)

I tried to install the mod, but for some reason there is no dialog option to pimp my character (I thought maybe SLEN will add it in the settings after I install it, but no luck)

Edited by HimaKira
4 hours ago, HimaKira said:

Hello, recently I have moved from modding LE to SE (or should I say SAE since I'm on 1.6.640)

I tried to install the mod, but for some reason there is no dialog option to pimp my character (I thought maybe SLEN will add it in the settings after I install it, but no luck)

So you can't ask a costumer, if he or she is looking fo some company?  The MCM is showing up? 

8 hours ago, kaboom001 said:

Upgraded from 20220530 to 2023,  told the current whores "you're off the clock", then re-recruited them and the "Perhaps, you can enjoy the comfort of [...]  has been fixed!  It's now showing the name.

Thank you for this mod and of the other awesome mods you have given us!

Send the flowers for this particular version to CliftonJD and If you want thank me, then do it for making other porters offering their work...

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

So you can't ask a costumer, if he or she is looking fo some company?  The MCM is showing up? 

the mcm menu registers normally and I can select and deselect the options, the quest also pops up. but yeah, no option for both the player and asking the npc for services.

I tested the older july version, seems to work normally. (I haven't tested the other parts of it, just the npc for service and pc service)

6 hours ago, lightrazor said:

How do you get free hooker and city ones?

you recruit them as Hookers, train them and if they have enough training, you release them. Speak to them again and you get the dialogue to 'work here' (Free Hooker) or 'work at an Inn' (Inn Hooker) and 'work in a city' (City Hooker) 

weird, up until last time i'm still using the SLEN SE version, now it try to use the latest version, i am back to v2_2_5_5SE version, where the dialogue not appear and only the mcm (after i refresh mcm) and the city prostituion quest, 

but when i back to use the SLEN SE version, it works again...i wonder what went wrong

also, i notice the new version doesn't have the ap_indhookers plugin, it has a new esp, so, if i am updating to the new version, wouldn't the game will say "missing plugin" stuff?

1 hour ago, vodkacinno said:

weird, up until last time i'm still using the SLEN SE version, now it try to use the latest version, i am back to v2_2_5_5SE version, where the dialogue not appear and only the mcm (after i refresh mcm) and the city prostituion quest, 

but when i back to use the SLEN SE version, it works again...i wonder what went wrong

also, i notice the new version doesn't have the ap_indhookers plugin, it has a new esp, so, if i am updating to the new version, wouldn't the game will say "missing plugin" stuff?

Don't mix the different versions...

On 2/26/2023 at 10:53 AM, Pfiffy said:

Don't mix the different versions...

18 hours ago, vodkacinno said:

i know, and i didn't, this is a fresh install game, and unmodded save

also, what about my other question?

The plugin is fully integrated in the new version, installing it over the new version will break a lot of things. 

On 2/26/2023 at 9:30 AM, vodkacinno said:

Me, too... I have to admit, that I can't reproduce this.