SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

2 minutes ago, Splintered_Lizard said:

Oo I want to try this mod out. But, I have Skyrim SE and I'm confused as to what I should download. The 2.2.5.5 SE one, OR the 2023 one? Because 2023 doesn't say if it's for SE or not >_>

This for SE... Maybe I'm doing a version for LE, too...  

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, a 2023 update... !

I have a few light modifications to my own version, just in case you might consider merging this (because for now I am wondering if I am willing to make all these changes again for the 2023 version) :

- removed the restriction for jobbard, jobinkeeper, jobjarlfaction. For the bards, even in taverns there are some ways to make them to stop playing so it's not really an issue. I don't even remember why inkeeper was an issue, nor jarlfaction.

- removed the xp gain you get in speech for recruiting a hooker : it's way too easy to gain speech levels with this, speech is already quite easy to raise in the vanilla game, with this it's like cheating.

These are very small changes, but it forces me to change all these dialog topic lines in sseedit, which takes quite some time. And I forgot how I removed the xp gain in speech, it had something to do with the script in the dialog header, but I don't remember the details... !

Also defaults in mcm : 0 gp to recruit a hooker because usually it's for 1 job or 2 only, so 100 is more an annoyance than anything. Not recruiting male hookers, and pc prostitution off by default (there are other mods for pc prostitution which push the concept further !).

Anyway thanks for the update, I'll consider switching then... ! (yeah I have read it's risky to update on an old game, but maybe less risky if no hookers are recruited).

I'm using with Skyrim SE. The dialog that comes up " I sucked a lot of dicks for this gold. If you want your cut, you're gonna have to earn it".

Was wondering is there a way to get around that? I play a male character and wanted a couple of male prostitutes. I didn't want to have to get my money from them like that.

so this mod was working great until i installed and activated  one of these mods Sofia - Sexlab and Flower girls Add-on, Sofia - Sexlab and Flower girls Add-on 1 (just called it that because of same name, it said fixes but it's the same mod as the first), Sofia Immersive Nakedness Recognition. Rich Skyrim Merchants. Sofia - Sexlab and Flower girls Add-on yes or no. and made it where i can prostitute, hire prostitutes (as in the dialog options are gone like the mod isn't active but i'd have the spells for them and they'er on my MCM list). these mods also mess with the PAH mod were when i have a slave and i try to punish them with sex the snice won't play nor will i get training xp for them(also wont appear for non punishments scenes). So i did what any person would do and deactivated them, but the problem is now the mods still not working after i took the ones down that messed it up, so still no dialog for the mod SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping and sex scenes still won't appear for slaves for PAH. do you know anyway to help, if so i need it.

• 4 weeks later...

TDF mostly working well with some minor problems:

The most annoying one is:

Occasionally, almost often, a TDF client will accept a hooker then walk up to her and face her indefinitely but NO animation begins.

If I offer a  2nd hooker she accepts but still nothing happens.

If I force a cell change (hookers on "follow me") the animation begins immediately in the new cell and if I offered a 2nd hooker, so does that one following the 1st.

I know that I can repair it, but how can I prevent it? Any clues?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so i tried looking through the posts here but there are a ton to go through so id figured id just ask.

im having an issue with the city workers not collecting any money theyll just do the deed for free..doesnt matter  how much time goes by but theyll do their animations and stiff me on the funds lol, any way to fix this?

10 hours ago, Derpinstein said:

so i tried looking through the posts here but there are a ton to go through so id figured id just ask.

im having an issue with the city workers not collecting any money theyll just do the deed for free..doesnt matter  how much time goes by but theyll do their animations and stiff me on the funds lol, any way to fix this?

IIRC(always a risk) Only one of the 3 city hookers will give you any cash and it is the combined cash from all 3. The other 2 will have none to give you.

I still have the problem with certain hookers who just stand there doing SFA while the client pants in their face. It is ALWAYS the same hookers and the ones with lowest client number. Stopping the "animation" is sexlab fails as there isn't any(funny that!) but disable/enable seems to help...thank the gods.

Edited by Will55

I'm using TDF2023, clean install with no other versions ever installed.

I'm having a problem where when I release a Prostitute to work as Free, an Inn, or a City, they don't ever query anyone for their services. I even verified multiple males at the location with higher arousal levels than what I have in the MCM. The prostitutes just wander around and idle in the locations. I can go up to them after a time and they will give me the options of collecting my share or taking a break, and the MCM recognizes them in their location.

I've had up to five different prostitutes released to work in different locations, all the same - not a single walks up to a character with a high enough arousal and queries them.

I can talk to them, release them, hire them, and tell them I don't have time to find their marks - At this point, they will query anyone around with a high enough arousal. It is only when I release them to work at a location do they not query.

On 5/27/2023 at 8:33 PM, f35nick said:

I'm using TDF2023, clean install with no other versions ever installed.

I'm having a problem where when I release a Prostitute to work as Free, an Inn, or a City, they don't ever query anyone for their services. I even verified multiple males at the location with higher arousal levels than what I have in the MCM. The prostitutes just wander around and idle in the locations. I can go up to them after a time and they will give me the options of collecting my share or taking a break, and the MCM recognizes them in their location.

I've had up to five different prostitutes released to work in different locations, all the same - not a single walks up to a character with a high enough arousal and queries them.

I can talk to them, release them, hire them, and tell them I don't have time to find their marks - At this point, they will query anyone around with a high enough arousal. It is only when I release them to work at a location do they not query.

IIRC (and again this is a risk), they do not actually work graphically. It is all digital and off screen or when you are not there. To verify this just see if they are earning any money(give them some time to do this). If they are not then you do have a problem. If they are then NPs. I personally have never seen a city or location hooker "in action" (TBH I never looked) but they did earn gold.

Mind you, I scarcely looked at most of them WRT earnings even, as by the time I had all of them working I never needed any gold.

Edited by Will55
On 5/30/2023 at 6:08 AM, Will55 said:

IIRC (and again this is a risk), they do not actually work graphically. It is all digital and off screen or when you are not there. To verify this just see if they are earning any money(give them some time to do this). If they are not then you do have a problem. If they are then NPs. I personally have never seen a city or location hooker "in action" (TBH I never looked) but they did earn gold.

Mind you, I scarcely looked at most of them WRT earnings even, as by the time I had all of them working I never needed any gold.

Using an older version of TDF, I've run playthroughs where I placed the prostitutes and they would proposition folks in the same manner as if they were following me and I had them set to find their own marks. If I set the arousal to 0, this would happen seconds after I entered the area I placed them. As mentioned in OP, does not work in this version. It is, as you say, all in the background. They do make money, but no visual action.

12 minutes ago, f35nick said:

fter I entered the area I placed

One needs to place them into an Inn or Jarls castle.

The AI package has a reference / keywords to this spots (near reference/keyword markers -> markers are placed in inns and castles)

Then one sees how they work. Jarls place only after they worked in an inn for a while.

Read description.

Edited by Tlam99
On 4/19/2023 at 8:09 AM, Will55 said:

TDF mostly working well with some minor problems:

The most annoying one is:

Occasionally, almost often, a TDF client will accept a hooker then walk up to her and face her indefinitely but NO animation begins.

If I offer a  2nd hooker she accepts but still nothing happens.

If I force a cell change (hookers on "follow me") the animation begins immediately in the new cell and if I offered a 2nd hooker, so does that one following the 1st.

I know that I can repair it, but how can I prevent it? Any clues?

Many times it is waiting for you to talk to either the prostitue or the client. Some seens you have to talk to both.

On 6/5/2023 at 5:03 AM, CGI_Models said:

Many times it is waiting for you to talk to either the prostitue or the client. Some seens you have to talk to both.

In the "good old days" of TDF before your hooker hit 10 clients (or was it 25...cannot remember) you had to talk first to the potential client and then to the hooker.

The latter(talk to the hooker by saying: "this is a good spot for you and your client ") was made unnecessary in the latest versions.

But I still feel that there may be a script or two that has "hung round" and not been deleted. as sometimes you still have to talk to one or both.

What usually works, albeit not instantly, is to ask the client would she/he like to have the comfort of another hooker and this seems to work usually. But there is always one... so my PC cell changes and then returns and then all seem happy or busy.

Edited by Will55
11 hours ago, CGI_Models said:

Sometimes this is still needed lol 

As I posted above, that is correct but occasional in my experience.

viz "But I still feel that there may be a script or two that has "hung round" and not been deleted. as sometimes you still have to talk to one or both".

My whinge above about "nothing happening" was almost certainly due to script lag as it always occurred in a busy inn with all 5 other hookers already in action and the only cure there is far less mods and a better machine and even that won't stop it totally. It was stupid of me to wonder if it were TDF  as it obviously was not if I just thought for a second.

Pfiffy did a very good job on TDF and he admitted freely that scripts were his weakness. Having just successfully trained some 50+ hookers recently the problems found were all surmountable unlike when I first tried TDF years ago where I gave up on multiple occasions He has cleaned up the scripts quite well IMVHO. TDF, like PAHE, IMO is a work of art  although in a mod heavy game NO mod can ever be perfect.

Edited by Will55

As an addendum to the "passive hooker" problem try disable/enable as well if there is no speech line. After several clients the speech line is almost always gone.

What I find strange is that the same hookers (that is on multiple game runs) always seem to be the ones most commonly to have bouts of passivity,e.g., Haelga who, despite her proclaimed lust and Dibella love is one lazy hooker compared to the average married recruit who rattle up the numbers with barely any effort. So. IMHO it may well be the NPC coding here that is responsible and nothing to do with TDF.