SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

This is bloody brilliant.
Why didn't I get this sooner?

Ok, Pfiffy, I know you just ported this really...

How about a faction thing though? 
Like, say you join the TG.  You'd have that faction, and, using a follower manager would make all of your followers wear that badge as well.
So what if it was automatically autonomous at that point, or even free for faction members... (?)

Yeah, necropost - sue me.

I ran into an annoying problem.

I have Olfina working in Whiterun but now she is stuck in Breezehome with an active package "BB_Hooker_FindBed" but she is standing right next to the bed with a client and does nothing.

I tried a lot of console commands, nothing works. Stripped all the relevant factions, still standing there.

Does anybody have any idea how to solve this?

6 hours ago, RomulusAugustulus said:

I ran into an annoying problem.

I have Olfina working in Whiterun but now she is stuck in Breezehome with an active package "BB_Hooker_FindBed" but she is standing right next to the bed with a client and does nothing.

I tried a lot of console commands, nothing works. Stripped all the relevant factions, still standing there.

Does anybody have any idea how to solve this?

I've had this happen once or twice, enter dialogue with Olfina, there should be a line like "this is a good spot for you and the client" should end the quest and get them moving.

9 hours ago, autism0 said:

no dialogue options to prostitute / recruit on new save. do I have to do a certain thing to unlock it??

wait does this have anything to do with SLEN integration? I had both enable on this save but not on the old save thats working fine.

On 10/2/2023 at 5:21 PM, afz53fu said:

I've had this happen once or twice, enter dialogue with Olfina, there should be a line like "this is a good spot for you and the client" should end the quest and get them moving.

Doesn't work because she's working alone in Whiterun. She doesn't have this dialogue.

Even relieving her from her duties doesn't help. I consoled her out of the house and she went straight back, now she again stands beside the bed with a client and does nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 6:25 PM, ultramarine930 said:

Hi, PAHE user here. Will this latest update fix the issue where slave not going to the designated area / city when asked to? Because currently my slave will still only stay in camp or house even I ask them to work outside (city)

Just guessing here , but could she be a HSH slave? That would explain why perhaps.

This has to be my 8th or 9th run with PAHE/TDF etc. with no real major problems. Plenty of annoying trivia but none of any importance.

This time my char began in SlaveRun and had a fairly horrific time of it as a slave in the way that she was treated. She managed to "remove" the main villains from Whiterun without a bounty (only cheat being their essential status removal) but still has much anger towards those who are still present in Skyrim. I removed Slaverun with some difficulty (one save worked PGD!)  after her elimination of those she hated most but she still simmers over those left alive.

Now finally after some 200+ slaves she has began her new role as a lesbian "madame" with her 6 new hookers. But the first thing that 3 of her girls did after hitting 25 (all female) clients and being allowed to look for their own work, was go and bonk 3 male swine who had played a nasty role in Slaverun. There is an MCM switch for all only male clients but not using it has no effect. Is there ANY way to restrict them to female clients only? Of course, I could just remove the swine but I would rather my girls showed some class in their client choice as they are all SLEN lesbians.

This mod works well with only difficulty being the micromanagement necessary if you try to run a tight house as when added to that of PAHE/HSH/DOM it becomes rapidly heavy but I guess that is my fault for using all of them. I am just glad that they all cooperate in a 460+ mod game.

I did look at SSEEdit but my guess is that is a a CK thing and beyond my nonexistent skills.

To Pfiffy:

Okay I think that I have found a minor bug that does matter: Hookers 1, 2 & 3 are okay and all hunt clients actively, but hookers 4,5 & 6 do NOT. They just stand there often in one spot and do not seek clients.

TBH I thought that it was personality (DOM installed) and that was possible for 4 (Marise) and 5(Nura)  are not exactly libidinous types (Nura was so in past runs, like all recruited priestly hookers) but 6 was Haelga and she has ALWAYS been useless as a hooker IIRC as I always add her last to the 6 travelling hookers, so this is not new. Haelga or the "whore of Riften" and Dibella supporter as well as Sanguine if you have the Dibella mod, is supposedly to be an extremely high libido NPC and her behaviour as a  hooker belies this. I will sack them all and re-appoint them with the opposite numbering, so Haelga is "1" etc. to see if this fixes it.

Pfiffy always had problems with hookers 4,5 & 6 and has 95% corrected them and this has to be the last problem if the above proves it.

1 hour ago, Dg75 said:

What is the TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SLEN in the downloads for? I see no description, a Patch for SLEN ?

Second the question - Independent Prostitutes used to be an add-on, but it overwrites the original plugin and about 50% of the original scripts. Since this file is from 2021, and your latest update is from 2023, are they compatible? Should we let the 2021 Independent Prostitutes files overwrite the main mod's 2023 files? Thanks!

17 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

any idea how I can tell my hooker to work in that area ?

I think there is some minimum experience requirement, so train her first a bit (or pimp her manually few times), then dialog option will appear. (sorry but no idea about exact values)

You need 10 clients to allow independent action. To use a hooker  as a location hooker I make the minimum 25 clients as that is roughly where the "I s*cked many d...s   etc." line appears once taken "off the clock" although 50 minimum is better if you want a hooker who actually works well alone. Add training to this and 100 points (clients and training) is a desirable aim  for all. The maximum client number cuts off at 200 but above that they are still "coming" but just no longer counted.

To gain a location hooker, once they have enough experience, take them off the clock, take them to the desired location, tell them "this is your new home"(city, town, inn or locality) then dismiss them as a follower, wait a couple of seconds then say to them "you have done good work etc" and point out that you want them to work independently at this location. Save first as occasionally it hiccups.

Edited by Will55