• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I need some help getting this mod to work please.

Ā 

I am using Vortex as a mod manager forĀ SSE. I have all the required mods installed, but Vortex is still saying I am missing files the mod depends on. It says "Femboy Reborn -Base-.esm" is missing. I have downloaded Male Femboy ExpansionĀ and Femboy Reborn -Patches-.esp. I feel I may have installed the incorrect combination of files, but I have no idea which ones I am supposed to use from all the Femboy Race Reborn files. @_@ I am pretty new to modding Skyrim but I am learning so any help is appreciated.Ā 

20 hours ago, VixNeko said:

Hi, I need some help getting this mod to work please.

Ā 

I am using Vortex as a mod manager forĀ SSE. I have all the required mods installed, but Vortex is still saying I am missing files the mod depends on. It says "Femboy Reborn -Base-.esm" is missing. I have downloaded Male Femboy ExpansionĀ and Femboy Reborn -Patches-.esp. I feel I may have installed the incorrect combination of files, but I have no idea which ones I am supposed to use from all the Femboy Race Reborn files. @_@ I am pretty new to modding Skyrim but I am learning so any help is appreciated.Ā 

Ā 

You need to download "CORE", expansion is to remove the crossdressing.

On 3/13/2021 at 3:07 PM, Elysian97m said:

My character won't open his mouth for blowjobs? Or do any other sexlab facial anims.Ā 

This isn't a Femboys issue, it's a common issue with female facial animations in general. I recommend installing the "expressive facial animation" mod from the nexus.

I love the idea of this mod (full disclosure, I haven't tried it yet). Last time I played Skyrim was a few years back, and I had to do most of the work myself - very badly!

Just one question, if you don't mind. Is there any (reasonably easy) way to make this compatible with the Ohmes-Raht (Half-Khajit) mod? I know youhave a Khajit fix coming soon, but I prefer my catbois with a little more 'human' appearance!

If there's no plans for it, I will figure something out. Just thought there was no harm in asking ;)

Ā 

I dabbled a bit with this mod over on LE. I'm hoping the continued support its SE version is getting will rectify some of the issues it faces.

Ā 

It's a very beautifully done mod. The only drawback is the already-known issue with armors. I do hope that'll get addressed in time.

Ā 

Only other thing I think could make it perfect? ... Cute glasses. I cannot, for the life of me, find any just normal, small glasses mods for this game. Anywhere. And the one I did, alas. Our poor femboy couldn't wear 'em.

I'm having the same issue as Horganorg with devices, I installed the requirements and I know the mod itself works since some only some work on the character. But others don't appear I installed the patch for devices on Nexus and ran bodysliders to no real change on anything. Is that intentional that only some work?

On 1/26/2021 at 7:36 PM, Pretosama said:

Hello im having and issue with the armours of the game when i equip them to my femboy tehy are invisible and the bady appears nude. Im using immersive armors but also tried without it and same problem it seems that only affects body armour, gloves and boots appear normally.

Ā 

Ā 

If you are using clothing and armor fixes it makes armor invisibleĀ 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, iamyourdaddy said:

do you need the patches and fixes file for the Core-_v1-4-2.7Ā version?

This has been said over and over--DO NOT Download Patches and Fixes with the latest version of Femboys. It's meant for an older version and breaks a number of things in 1-4.

On 3/29/2021 at 6:19 PM, NamaNama said:

I'm having the same issue as Horganorg with devices, I installed the requirements and I know the mod itself works since some only some work on the character. But others don't appear I installed the patch for devices on Nexus and ran bodysliders to no real change on anything. Is that intentional that only some work?

I'm also having the same issue.

Everything works fine with vanilla races.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 10:38 PM, skyrimpro said:

i had been trying to make it work but i cant see the Race inside skyrim, i have no problem with other mods but this one does not want to work with me or maybe i just messed it up.

Ā 

Did you discover what the issues was? I am having the same problem, I assume its something obvious I am missing. I can install other playable Race mods and they show up during character creation in game.