• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One minute this mod was working in SOS. Next minute - gone. Missing Schlong. WTF? I didn't change anything?

Has anyone got any ideas what could cause the two mods to disconnect?  I do use WACCF but that should not disconnect SOS.

Sorted the problem. I'd added a mod. I temporarily removed the SOS DLL, made a save, restored SOS DLL and all back to normal. Made a save. Solved.

The SOS DLL had lost the track.

Edited by Bluegunk
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 9:16 PM, NamaNama said:

With the lewdgooberkitties help, I was able to get everything working. To show what their files can achieve I'll post the results here. 

really appreciate their help

I also got this working (after spending a day or so reading up on the different mods and learning more about BodySlide) with GooberKitty's help. Bc4life's is still working for me on my other instance, but I bet this one will be better with other armors, DD, etc. since it's all just BodySlide. It wasn't all that difficult after I slowed down and paid attention to what changes/files were made and added where. Even with Bc4life's og mod, getting the race to show up was a bit complicated and I had to mishmash versions and files together.

Would be happy to write a more in depth guide for MO2 and SSE (to compliment GooberKitty's) if people want it, as thanks for Bc4life's and GooberKitty's help making something that lets me express myself. :)

Edit: Using UUAMR, you can also make custom armor meshes for your PC, just like the OG mod.

Edited by kantoboii
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, HEX278 said:

How to enable clothing physics for my femboy? (I want butt jiggle with vanilla outfits just like the female characters with CBBE=

When you build your bodies and armors, just make sure to select the phsyics enabled options. It should be very similar to how you do with CBBE, as long as the bodies are similar. But it'll depend on if youre using Bc4Life's OG mod or GooberKitty's guide.

• 2 weeks later...

why you all keep trying use a dead mod that limits your freedoms idk. here most easy way to make a femboy yourself. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65546 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37903 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34131- follow there Requirements. it really just that easy to make a femboy in 2022. why you all keep trying use a dead mod that limits your freedoms idk

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
16 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

why you all keep trying use a dead mod that limits your freedoms idk

I would guess because it's what comes up in searches and there's no disclaimer on the mod page/first forum page that it's obsolete/there's better options via XYZ other mods now. And that there are some for whom certain terminology may be less than desirable (futa etc. but that's just kinda how the world of LL/SSE mods go unfortunately) and therefore also won't come up in searches. For people not so experienced in modding, something like this mod WAS - being a bit more all-in-one - is probably also desirable.

But yes, the combos out there - once you learn a little about bodyslide, racemenu, and organization - are really great and more flexible.

Edited by kantoboii
18 minutes ago, kantoboii said:

I would guess because it's what comes up in searches and there's no disclaimer on the mod page/first forum page that it's obsolete/there's better options via XYZ other mods now. And that there are some for whom certain terminology may be less than desirable (futa etc. but that's just kinda how the world of LL/SSE mods go unfortunately) and therefore also won't come up in searches. For people not so experienced in modding, something like this mod WAS - being a bit more all-in-one - is probably also desirable.

But yes, the combos out there - once you learn a little about bodyslide, racemenu, and organization - are really great and more flexible.

lgtb things like this need stronger prompting in loverlab and nexus. 

I installed the Devious devices patch but they aren't appearing. the character moves their arms and legs to the right place like they are equipping but the restraints are invisible. i use Vortex and used it to install the patch is there something else i need to do?

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, and I played for hours without noticing, if I make a racemenu preset it's unusable.  Loading a preset reverts the hairdo to the karen hair, and it loads male brows which clip with the forehead.  Sometimes my hair slider has tens of thousands of negative number hairs.

Bring up racemenu also loads extra brows, swaps my chosen eyebrows with a clipping male brows, and swaps my hair and it loads duplicates of every hair.

Edited by Harry Smackmeat
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2022 at 7:15 AM, Dunderguy said:

I installed the Devious devices patch but they aren't appearing. the character moves their arms and legs to the right place like they are equipping but the restraints are invisible. i use Vortex and used it to install the patch is there something else i need to do?

I was running into the same issue, from what i undertand it's because DD was updated after Femboy Race which caused some compatibility problem.

7 hours ago, StarLeo said:

In my case, I am too smoothbrained to figure out how to do it.

Creating your own femboy is not really difficult. That's what i did: 

Step 1: Download Unique Character it allows you to use your own body preset. For example without jiggly chest even if you use physics for female npc's etc.

Step 2: Build your body in bodyslide or download a preset like Femboy Bubblebutt bodyslide preset

Step 3: Download a fitting skin like dw's Vaginaless

Read instructions on the unique character download page to put everything in the right folders.

They are located at:

Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Meshes\actors\character\unique

Skyrim Special Edition\Data\textures\actors\character\unique

Download Pronouns if you want npc's to use he/him or they/them. 

Use SOS and if necessary Gender Bender  to assign your sexlab gender. 

And that's it you got your femboy with your race of choice.

Mine is breton, if you want the chastity cage check out Vivi's Cockcages

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1 hour ago, Vyru said:

I was running into the same issue, from what i undertand it's because DD was updated after Femboy Race which caused some compatibility problem.

Creating your own femboy is not really difficult. That's what i did: 

Step 1: Download Unique Character it allows you to use your own body preset. For example without jiggly chest even if you use physics for female npc's etc.

Step 2: Build your body in bodyslide or download a preset like Femboy Bubblebutt bodyslide preset

Step 3: Download a fitting skin like dw's Vaginaless

Read instructions on the unique character download page to put everything in the right folders.

They are located at:

Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Meshes\actors\character\unique

Skyrim Special Edition\Data\textures\actors\character\unique

Download Pronouns if you want npc's to use he/him or they/them. 

Use SOS and if necessary Gender Bender  to assign your sexlab gender. 

And that's it you got your femboy with your race of choice.

Mine is breton, if you want the chastity cage check out Vivi's Cockcages

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks! Was really burning my neurons trying stuff out. What was tripping me up was something else entirely, though. I'm assuming enforcing male armor meshes is a little more complex than changing some boxes on SSEEdit, right?

3 hours ago, StarLeo said:

Thanks! Was really burning my neurons trying stuff out. What was tripping me up was something else entirely, though. I'm assuming enforcing male armor meshes is a little more complex than changing some boxes on SSEEdit, right?

I've never actually tried using male armor as i made my own version of the daedric. But i think it shouldnt be too difficult with bodyslide / outfit studio if you want to use them.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by Vyru

On second thought i guess that answer wasn't very helpful... if you want to use male armor i would try doing it like this:

Open CK and load skyrim.esm and whatever dlc you want to use armors from.

Don't set any active file.

Copy the nif file of the mesh you want to use to desktop. 

Create a new folder in Meshes/Armor and name it something like "SteelArmorFemboyVersion" or whatever you want and put the copy of the nif in there.

In CK first go to armor addon and search the one you want to change and open it. Replace the biped model of the female mesh with the one in your new folder and change the ID of the addon. When you click "ok" it will ask you if you want to create a new form. Click yes.

Now go to armor and find the same type you changed the addon for, let's say steel again as an example. Change the ID and name and the Model of the armor addon to the one you created before. Again when you click ok create a new form.

When you're done save it and booom you created your own armor plugin ?

Of course you can change all the armors you want to use in one plugin. Use bodyslide / outfitstudio to make it fit.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by Vyru
9 hours ago, Vyru said:

On second thought i guess that answer wasn't very helpful... if you want to use male armor i would try doing it like this:

Open CK and load skyrim.esm and whatever dlc you want to use armors from.

Don't set any active file.

Copy the nif file of the mesh you want to use to desktop. 

Create a new folder in Meshes/Armor and name it something like "SteelArmorFemboyVersion" or whatever you want and put the copy of the nif in there.

In CK first go to armor addon and search the one you want to change and open it. Replace the biped model of the female mesh with the one in your new folder and change the ID of the addon. When you click "ok" it will ask you if you want to create a new form. Click yes.

Now go to armor and find the same type you changed the addon for, let's say steel again as an example. Change the ID and name and the Model of the armor addon to the one you created before. Again when you click ok create a new form.

When you're done save it and booom you created your own armor plugin ?

Of course you can change all the armors you want to use in one plugin. Use bodyslide / outfitstudio to make it fit.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Spent an hour looking for the meshes before realizing only the female ones were loose. Thanks for the tutorial!

• 1 month later...

Funny enough I had the femboy and dd items working fine a week ago, but It was my first go at modding and I did few things weird (who needs directions) so scripts were glitchy for any character. I did a complete reinstall, down graded to 1.5.97 (though that would help compatibility, regretting now) and followed Lover Labs MO2 tutorial line for line. Now my script run fine (little slow), animations make sense, but yeah about 1/3 of dd items don't show on my femboy, mostly gags and blindfolds, and some leg items, but panel harness gag works fine. I tested other races, sized perfectly and fit a male Khajiit with no problem (all gags).

Guess it's back to from scratch, I'll go the SE/AE route again this time, but follow the proper modding method/order, I'll update if I get it working, otherwise guess I'll have to make my own femboy like mentioned above. Though I'd like to get this mod working to also get the additional femboy followers.