• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to add Inari ear as well they are not appearing thats weird cause im also using an other custom race mod and i didnt need the patch and both ears and tail works fine. Pls some help would be appreciated !

EDIT : Whelp i actually fixed it myself here the esp. Thank Bc4life for this awsome femboy mod you can also use the patch if you want

InariTailsAndEarsFemboyPatch.rar

Edited by lol954
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi...I'm having two issues with this mod,

For some reason my femboy character is able to equip every helmet (without taking the other off)

and is unable to equip shield

Other races are fine

I have a mod that makes all headgear invisible I wonder if this is the case, but I have no idea why I couldn't equip shield

Edited by whitecode

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,
Hello I am a simple man and enjoyer of femboys. However, I have run into a conundrum where the femboy race doesn't naturally have a dick and I can't use SOS mcm to force one on them, as the race itself is incompatible with schlongs and has the asterix next to the three base schlongs in the menu. I have tried all out of game mod fiddling solutions I could think of. 
Please
Help

I use vortex mod manager and too many mods, if you need to see them to help me solve this problem let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I seem to have a problem with the mod. when I start up the game, and go into character creation the femboy race doesn't appear. I have from this mod I have Core, Tera Armor, Black Viper, and Slider Presets all installed, I believe I have all the requirements, and it doesn't say I'm missing anything. Can anyone help?

On 7/27/2021 at 2:10 PM, metrobolt said:

Hey I seem to have a problem with the mod. when I start up the game, and go into character creation the femboy race doesn't appear. I have from this mod I have Core, Tera Armor, Black Viper, and Slider Presets all installed, I believe I have all the requirements, and it doesn't say I'm missing anything. Can anyone help?

I had that issue when I didn't have all the patches installed separately, have you got all of those? I overwrote them into the main mod at first and I think that broke things.

On another note: would love to be able to use Belt-Fastened Quivers with this mod! I wonder if someone with more knowhow would be able to get a patch for that? I'm going to have to check out that patch guide, hmm.

Looks like XPMSE already does that. Learn something new every day.

Edited by kantoboii
On 1/23/2021 at 11:55 PM, Captainzcat said:

I found the actual issue. The femboy DD patch was updated july 2020 when DD was updated november 2020 - aka DD is newer, bullshit, and incompatible.
Does anyone have a link to the older version of devious devices so I can use it?

Wonder if this is an issue I've come across too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 5:24 AM, 172849 said:

No matter what I try, the race doesnt appear. I have all the required mods, and just the one 1.4 file from this page. I can see and build the body and armor in bodyslude but theres no femboy race...help?

dude just build a femboy in bodyslide then use pronoun mod and pick he/him then flag yourself as male in sexlab. it that easy.  use unp or cbbe mods i linked to help you all do it

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to TheLewdGooberKitty69 for trying to keep the mod going.

Seems Bc4life finally got fed up with the constant requests for "how to ...", "make it compatible with ..." and whatever else .....

Take a look at the stats. 1.2K posts for this mod (2.7K for Schlongs of Skyrim) - "can you do this" / "can you do that". The author tried to help, but finally ran out of patience and energy.

Advice - learn how to work with mods if you want this & that - and do it yourself through experimentation.

On 9/19/2021 at 5:14 AM, davoshannon said:

Congrats to TheLewdGooberKitty69 for trying to keep the mod going.

Seems Bc4life finally got fed up with the constant requests for "how to ...", "make it compatible with ..." and whatever else .....

Take a look at the stats. 1.2K posts for this mod (2.7K for Schlongs of Skyrim) - "can you do this" / "can you do that". The author tried to help, but finally ran out of patience and energy.

Advice - learn how to work with mods if you want this & that - and do it yourself through experimentation.

And more than just that, was getting a lot of hate for this mod cuz I couldn't patch everything (hard to be motivated when you log on and you see 20 DM's of people calling you names cuz you didnt patch your mod for wtv kink or armor mod they want), asking author permission to patch their mod and them being aggressive and being vulgar cuz im lgbt, been hired to work on a indie game, also making my own game, immigration, got married.

Was able to start my hrt transition.

I can't do everything, I have a life, a sweetheart to care for, start a family one day.

Not a hard choice between deciding something that makes you happy and dont send you negativity your way.

959034458_gaminkitty.gif.ab5e7f4fe9594ebde30939932f38d5b6.gif