On 7/21/2020 at 7:23 PM, Bc4life said:

Yes ofc.

Hmm....they might have change the file name, try removing "sexlab" from the name if you dont other mod relying on it.

Thank you, this worked perfectly.  I unpacked the cumshot mod, changed the name of the esp, and repacked, and it now runs great.  Thanks for the great support.  Cheers!

I was wondering if a patch for Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes will be made and released at some point? It causes all equipped clothing/armor items to be invisible. While not a mod that I would ordinarily take issue with removing, I have another mod installed that is dependent upon it (Armor and Clothing Extension) which I very much do not want to lose.

Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, Y'all'd've said:

I was wondering if a patch for Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes will be made and released at some point? It causes all equipped clothing/armor items to be invisible. While not a mod that I would ordinarily take issue with removing, I have another mod installed that is dependent upon it (Armor and Clothing Extension) which I very much do not want to lose.

Thanks in advance!

I'm actually working on one for my personal game! I can't promise it's super professional or anything but if it works out for me I can send you the esp?

9 hours ago, Y'all'd've said:

Thanks in advance!

No not at all.

Lost interest in modding for the public due to constant complains that I got during the start of this mod.

Which weren't about issues but complain about the body shape (not being what they want) or why I havent made patches patches for mod that "they" wanted (even though they are thousand of mods out there which would be insane to expect me to patch.)

And quote from my first post:

Future Plans...?: (PLEASE READ)

Mod in big slow down, Working on personal projects (making a video game)

1534977455.bc4life_battle_concept.gif

So I wont be making anything anytime soon and If I do I will only release them if I really feel like it.

So I'm now just hear to give support for people I see them asking for help.

Well I wanted to say thanks. This mod is actually what I just started looking for. Was having issues but then I remembered to read the comments and yeah, got mine solved. Good luck with your game development. I know that's a nightmare all on it's own. I can't get past making just basic models myself. Resight on the lovely boys though, thank you.

12 hours ago, TheDethToad said:

Well I wanted to say thanks. This mod is actually what I just started looking for. Was having issues but then I remembered to read the comments and yeah, got mine solved. Good luck with your game development. I know that's a nightmare all on it's own. I can't get past making just basic models myself. Resight on the lovely boys though, thank you.

Bah I draw for a living, so makin sprite is quite easy.

On 8/6/2020 at 5:03 PM, SR2552 said:

I'm sorry, there's just so many. Which files do I need to install? All of them or just two specific? I'm not sure if the expansion is all the patches together or not.

Just the most recent version of the mod (Core: 1-4-2) and whichever addons (anything below that in the list) you want.

20 minutes ago, jharise said:

Just the most recent version of the mod (Core: 1-4-2) and whichever addons (anything below that in the list) you want.

So the ones above like Black Viper, Patches & Fixes, they're old or would they still be needed?

1 hour ago, SR2552 said:

So the ones above like Black Viper, Patches & Fixes, they're old or would they still be needed?

All you need is the Core mod (version 1-4-2). Anything after that on the list are optional patches for other mods (except the Male Expansion, which just gives "male" femboys the male versions of vanilla armor).

Sadly i know not what it is I am doing wrong, I would love dearly to play as this race, I installed everything mentioned, even removed the clothing and armor bits i had in, but each time i try to get it to work, It dose not have the femboy race show up in race selection. I hope I can get some help, I spent a few hours on this.

2 hours ago, Sekandenaidoo said:

Sadly i know not what it is I am doing wrong, I would love dearly to play as this race, I installed everything mentioned, even removed the clothing and armor bits i had in, but each time i try to get it to work, It dose not have the femboy race show up in race selection. I hope I can get some help, I spent a few hours on this.

What's your load order?

On 8/18/2020 at 2:11 PM, MShrieken said:

I'm not sure what exactly is causing it, but the devious devices clothing is all invisible for my game. I know it's probably a mod conflict, but I don't know how to figure out which mod outside of just disabling them all and trying them one at a time.

Do you have the patch for femboy DD?

On 7/23/2020 at 10:46 AM, Mythosr said:

Is there a way to make Remodeled Armor CBBE SE work with this race since it seems to replace the vanilla armor meshes for female which i believe your mod is using?

On 7/23/2020 at 4:40 PM, tacobandit said:

This is how you do it. You'll need to make the conversions yourself. This is how I did it for another replacer mod.

1. Load up Bodyslide.

2. Find the existing femboy version of the armor you want. For example if it was iron armor it would be labeled something like "Femboy - Armor - Iron"

3. Click the button near the top of bodyslide to open Outfit Studio.

4. In Outfit Studio, delete the current outfit and body and go to File > Load Outfit and find the .nif for the remodeled armor. Load that in.

5. Delete the CBBE body.

6. Go to File > Load Reference and navigate to the Femboy body file.

7. At this point, the new body is added but there will be a lot of clipping issues. To resolve this you'll need to select the outfit in the right hand panel (Where you deleted the CBBE body and the previous outfit).

8. Take the tool that increases mesh size, I forget exactly what it's called.

9. Use the tool to increase the size of the mesh until everything fits.

10. Hit Ctrl + S when finished, don't do "Save As" because it should overwrite the existing Femboy outfit since we loaded it directly from bodyslide.

11. Rebuild the body in bodyslide. You'll need to exit and re-enter for everything to work.

Hope this helps and tell me if you have any questions or problems.

If someone does this or has done this for the Remodeled Armor CBBE SE Mod I would be very great-full if they posted it as i don't have the time to do it my self. But i really want to use the remodeled armor on my Femboy.

15 hours ago, jedigeneralpikachu said:

If someone does this or has done this for the Remodeled Armor CBBE SE Mod I would be very great-full if they posted it as i don't have the time to do it my self. But i really want to use the remodeled armor on my Femboy.

I can; however, it is time consuming like you mentioned which is why for my game I don't have every single armor converted because I know I'm never gonna use a lot of them. If you can provide me a list of the stuff you want done the most (i.e light armors, heavy armors, something a little more specific maybe, etc...) I can start working on that.

14 hours ago, tacobandit said:

I can; however, it is time consuming like you mentioned which is why for my game I don't have every single armor converted because I know I'm never gonna use a lot of them. If you can provide me a list of the stuff you want done the most (i.e light armors, heavy armors, something a little more specific maybe, etc...) I can start working on that.

The ones I would like converted the most are the two stalhrim armors, the heavy imperial, the wedding dress, and the vampire royal.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, stryk0rrr said:

Hey there, for some reason when wearing select items, mainly dragon masks, my head goes missing entirely. The body seems to not play nice with hoods, and I'd appreciate some pointers, as I'm absolutely awful at modding. This also happens with the Novice Hood, and the Hooded Robes.

Do you have any other mods that affect these items?