On 9/16/2020 at 10:50 PM, stryk0rrr said:

Hey there, for some reason when wearing select items, mainly dragon masks, my head goes missing entirely. The body seems to not play nice with hoods, and I'd appreciate some pointers, as I'm absolutely awful at modding. This also happens with the Novice Hood, and the Hooded Robes.

All items have number assigned to them that represent slots.  When you wear a item the slot is used and the body part with that same slot will vanish. Body parts are just items. You can only have one item in a slot at a time.  So for example one hat will take up a slot that hair also sits in.  When you wear the hat the hair vanishes.  Another hat might use the slot necklaces usually use. When you wear this hat you keep your hair but if you have a necklace on the necklace vanishes. 

So I suspect your dragon mask uses the slot the head also uses as do your other items.  If you are into modding changing the slot items use is easy to do. 

On 9/17/2020 at 12:55 PM, jharise said:

Do you have any other mods that affect these items?

I have actually found the problem. It seems that Artificer causes the bug. I'm not sure how to fix it,  but I'll try to figure something out. Maybe (somehow) make a patch? I'm sorry if I'm butchering the word for it.

On 9/18/2020 at 7:25 AM, Baron Of Hell said:

All items have number assigned to them that represent slots.  When you wear a item the slot is used and the body part with that same slot will vanish. Body parts are just items. You can only have one item in a slot at a time.  So for example one hat will take up a slot that hair also sits in.  When you wear the hat the hair vanishes.  Another hat might use the slot necklaces usually use. When you wear this hat you keep your hair but if you have a necklace on the necklace vanishes. 

So I suspect your dragon mask uses the slot the head also uses as do your other items.  If you are into modding changing the slot items use is easy to do. 

I don't know much about modding, but this is some good info. I'm not sure how to fix it, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

On 10/1/2020 at 11:53 PM, Infec7edDragon said:

jesus this mod needs more love and conversions done, but i naturally suck ass with CK so i wouldnt be able to do it XD 100/10 mod!!! the tera, immersive armors and bvw will just have to do. amazing job!

I have tried to find people to make conversion for mod I didnt do, but most people aren't interested in puttin the work sadly.

So I got this mod cuz twinks and femboys are best boys and uh...this happens if I try to equip vanilla Steel armor.

20201011083027_1.jpg.0b05834ce09d56d9ab249214d36338ff.jpg

Edit: The steel armor works now after the male armor plugin finally decided to turn on, though I don't know why it's necessary when there's a female version of steel armor as well.

But now wearing the iron armor causes there to be a texture split between the chest and neck.

20201012021616_1.jpg.ddb8ad8f7e5955e7f21ea555a63958c8.jpg

Edit edit: It actually just causes the texture tearing while nude as well, actually.

20201012031138_1.jpg.3eeedff10229a7a7958eab85a47bacd8.jpg

For anyone who's interested, the bug that makes steel armor invisible is caused by a mistake in the path to the 3D model. You can see this yourself in the Creative Kit if you load up "Femboy Reborn -Base-.esm" and go to Items > ArmorAddon > SteelcuirassAAFemboy. The biped model path is "femboy\Armors N Outfits\vanilla\steel\steel\cuirasslight_1.nif" however there is no file in that location. The path should actually be "femboy\Armors N Outfits\vanilla\steel\steellight\cuirasslight_1.nif".

I've attached a plugin which makes these changes if anyone would like to use it, at least until the master file gets fixed.

FemboySteelArmorFix.esp

Okay, I’m officially gonna have to summon a texture guru to help me out. Overall: the mod is some top shelf shit and I love it, but I’m having a slight issue where the skin tone for the custom schlong is a bit mismatched from the race’s skin tone (it’s most noticeable while standing next to strong light sources).

I can’t snap a picture of my character right now, but it looks VERY similar to what this user was experiencing.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/70440-sos-skintone-mismatch/

I’ve tried and researched damn near everything I can think of—load orders, changing body types and adding skin textures, installing corresponding SOS textures and using those, even contemplated diving into GIMP but I’m not quite sure how to fix it. I’m sure the solution is something pretty simple that I’m just not seeing right now, but I’d deeply appreciate any and all help!

9 hours ago, JingoJingle said:

How do I make the femboy's ass a bit (a lot) smaller? I like big butts but holy fuck, I don't want to roleplay a genderbent Nicki Minaj.

Racemenu and Bodyslide. Adjust to your liking (you can manually enter negative values in BS if needed).