Femboy Race Reborn - Special Edition -New :Devious Devices Patch

View File

----------------------------------------------

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  475620660_TalonChibiidlealt.gif.de4c13ad271d7c2118701878bfec4693.gifĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Kairin-small.gif.b8f0ecca2eb5de928820bca94e350748.gifĀ 

Ā Talon Of The RoseĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Kairin

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Personnal Sona -Mod Creator Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  TeraTyrantShadic

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Femboy Reborn SE

(Welcome to your Mistress Domain?) Ā Ā 

----------------------------------------------

Description: V.1.4 "SE" IMPORTANT READ
Big changes and work incoming for the khajiit femboy, please be be aware if you are a user of the Immersive,Tera or any of the armor patches with V.1.3 of the Femboy race

They will not work with the Khajiit femboy of V.1.4, they will get the fix need as soon as possible. We got two modder on this now. (New Modder Gorvi)

Ā 

Now is the time, to roam the land as the girly-est boy in the land...you F****** milkdrinker!

This mod adds a custom race, which is the "femboy" race.
Technically speaking the feminine boys race ~

Ā 

!!PLEASE READ!!

To make this Mod work properly download the core file and the "Patches" file and install both.

Any future fixes will be done and upload and replace that file to prevent people from downloading bigger file all the time.

The only time that this may change is whenever the race version number changesĀ  ( i.e. if FRR 1.3 becomes FRR 1.4)

Ā 

This new version of the mod for SE works the same way as the OG Skyrim version.

This mod uses the technique that skyrim uses to give each race a different helmet (you'll notice khajiit have their own helmet for example.)

This method makes it easier for the player to plug and play with the femboy itself..the downside is that unsupported armor mod wont appear on the femboy character a they will appear

invisible until a patch is done.Which I will be working on and hopefully find someone to help me with this. As doing that for every popular armor mod...would be suicide. x.x

Ā 

I will firstly focus on armor mod I use and then expand from there.

This mod is to be considered as a "WIP" as more armor will be added and things will be changed.
Any suggestion are always welcome.

Ā 

Ā 

REQUIREMENTS:

Ā 

Ā 

Imcompatibility / F.A.Q.:

Ā 

-Anything That would change or affect Vanilla armor

Ā 

Ā 

Q: The armors are blue/purple? What did you do?!

A: Nothing, you either have a mod conflict, affecting the textures or you did not download the original mod.

Ā 

Q: The armor are invisible HELP!

A: Simple, you either didn't download the source required mod, if the glove and such are invisible.

A2: If everything is invisible with either Vanilla or other pack. Mod conflict, anything affecting those original mod will conflict.

Ā 

Q: My penis don't work, I use SOS Light and I...

A: shhhhh......USE SOS FULL!. And to be safe start a new game.

Ā 

OPTIONNAL - Patch for armor Mod:

Ā 

Femboy Patches Only available on the Nexus : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16927

Ā 

-Cloaks of Skyrim - Wet and Cold

-Immersive Armor (1.3 currently)

-TERA

-Campfire and Frostfall

-Wearable Lantern

-Helgen Reborn

-Wearable Dragon Horn

Ā 

Black Viper Patch (Single Requirements): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14759

Defeat Patch Requires : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96686-sexlab-defeat-sse/

Cumshot Requires:Ā  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/437-cumshot/

Inaris Tail Requires:Ā  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8014-gr-inari-tails-hdt-smp-se-port/ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  (and their requirements)

Devices Pack Requires: Found Here (INSTALL DDA, DDI AND DDX)

Ā 

Special Patch:

Ā 

----Male Expansion pack (No requirement) :

• Patch for made for the male Femboy
  • Enables them to wear male variant of the armor (ie, not crossdressing)

Ā 

Future Armor Mod Pack:

-Tiny armor mods of my choosing for now-

Ā 

Notes for this Race mod:

---Contains a simple femboy follower who can be found in Dawnstar INN.

--- A tiny number of Apaachii hair as been turn for both gender (more will get the same treatement)
--- Some armor may have clipping, i converted over 100 armor, I may have missed a few....
--- More to come

Ā 

Future Plans...?: (PLEASE READ)

Mod in big slow down, Working on personal projects (making a video game) . Here a sneak peak:

Ā 

1534977455.bc4life_battle_concept.gif

Ā 

If anyone wants to me expand this mod, it would be appreciated and will assist anyways I can, im not entirely stopping modding, just slowing it down, take it more relax and whenever I feel like it.

Ā 

PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ARMOR PLUGIN LOADS AFTER THE RACE, JUST TO BE SAFE. Or that any future patches load after the officialĀ  mods of those armors.

Ā 

Ā 

Make your Own patch for your favorite mod ? (Tutorial) MODDERS ONLY :

Ā 

For a detail tutorial, check jharise tutorial:

Ā 

Or my oversimplified, lightly explained tutorial:

Spoiler

All you need:

1-Femboy race mod

2-XML of the femboy preset

3-Bodyslider

4-Skyrim Creation kit

Ā 

I wont teach how to use bodyslider, there enough tutorial on youtube for it, just be sure to have the femboy preset file inside bodyslide boydyshape preset folder,

to have everything working.

Ā 

First answer a question, is the armor mod that you want to make a patch for an ESM or an ESP?

Ā 

An ESM : Go toTutorial A

An ESP: Go to Tutorial B

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Tutorial A:

Ā 

Since the armor mod you want to make a patch for is a masterfile you will need to create a ESP.

Ā 

1-Launch the Creation kit and load, your armor mod, the one you want to patch and the femboy race mod

Ā Ā Ā  You will get error message simply selct "yes to all" or "retry", don't worry about them, they wont break anything.

Ā Ā Ā  DO NOT SELECT ANY OF THEM AS AN ACTIVE PLUGIN!!!! DO NOT! DO NOT! DO NOT!

Ā 

2- Find the armor pieces , they will be found in the Armor ADDON tab , that you will see of the left side of the creation

Ā Ā Ā  kit window, only search those from your desire mod, leave the rest untouched.

Ā 

3- After you find the armor piece listing (Helmet,body,hand,feet) You will need to duplicate the listing for each piece,

Ā Ā Ā  so select them , right click and choose duplicate, the next step I will assume that you already made the conversion of the needed equipment.

Ā Ā Ā  Other wise do it now. (the helmet doesn't need conversion)

Ā 

4-Ā  I will teach youĀ  every piece here, one by one:

Ā 

Helmet: Select the duplicated listing of the helmet, this one simple, you will only change the male helmet data, so select the male 3d helmet

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Model and change it to the same as the female one. After that at the top of the list, change the race (more likely default race) to

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Femboy race. If you don't see it , you haven't load the race mod...go back to step one....

Ā 

Gloves:Ā  Same as the helmet but this time for the glove. More often than not the glove don't need converting. as they fit the race fine.

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  But if you needed to convert the glove, you will need to change the glove model for both the male and female. Change the to race

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  to femboy and your done.

Ā 

Feet:Ā Ā Ā Ā  Same as gloves....like seriously.

Ā 

Body:Ā Ā Ā  This one is pretty straigthfoward, you will need to change the 3d model for both male and female...obviously. Fine your new model

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  The conversion you did it to use it. Be sure to have everything in the same place ( I suggest using the Armor and outfit folder of my mod

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  To keep everythign clean and tidy, and easy to find if you need to fix anything), change the top race to Femboy and done.

Ā 

Ā 

From there all the work is easy, do this one by one, select one of the original piece (helmet, glove ect ect), right clock and select "use info", this will bring

all the armors that uses that AA (armor addon) open one of them, a window will appear, stats and weight , nameĀ  all those info can be seen. You wont touch

anythign there, what you want in the window at the bottom, at the center where you can see the 3d model that it uses. what you need to do, is select the duplicate

that you've created and drag it in (dont erase anything) now the armor will have two or more model. Click okay. and you are done. If the use info window had more

than one armor using it, you will need to repeat this step for everyone of them. After you are done with one piece of equiment, example the helmet, you will

need to repeat this for the others....After all is done, go save, create a new plugin, which will be an esp, name it and save.

Ā 

And voila job done simple as that. Have fun.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Tutorial B:

Ā 

Since the armor mod you want to make a patch for is a esp you will need to simply edit that esp.

Ā 

1-Launch the Creation kit and load, your armor mod, the one you want to patch and the femboy race mod, select the armor mod

Ā Ā Ā  esp and make sure to have checked and marked as "Active Plugin" miss this step and nothing will work.

Ā Ā Ā  You will get error message simply selct "yes to all" or "retry", don't worry about them, they wont break anything.

Ā 

2- Find the armor pieces , they will be found in the Armor ADDON tab , that you will see of the left side of the creation

Ā Ā Ā  kit window, only search those from your desire mod, leave the rest untouched.

Ā 

3- After you find the armor piece listing (Helmet,body,hand,feet) You will need to duplicate the listing for each piece,

Ā Ā Ā  so select them , right click and choose duplicate, the next step I will assume that you already made the conversion of the needed equipment.

Ā Ā Ā  Other wise do it now. (the helmet doesn't need conversion)

Ā 

4-Ā  I will teach youĀ  every piece here, one by one:

Ā 

Helmet: Select the duplicated listing of the helmet, this one simple, you will only change the male helmet data, so select the male 3d helmet

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Model and change it to the same as the female one. After that at the top of the list, change the race (more likely default race) to

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Femboy race. If you don't see it , you haven't load the race mod...go back to step one....

Ā 

Gloves:Ā  Same as the helmet but this time for the glove. More often than not the glove don't need converting. as they fit the race fine.

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  But if you needed to convert the glove, you will need to change the glove model for both the male and female. Change the to race

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  to femboy and your done.

Ā 

Feet:Ā Ā Ā Ā  Same as gloves....like seriously.

Ā 

Body:Ā Ā Ā  This one is pretty straigthfoward, you will need to change the 3d model for both male and female...obviously. Fine your new model

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  The conversion you did it to use it. Be sure to have everything in the same place ( I suggest using the Armor and outfit folder of my mod

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  To keep everythign clean and tidy, and easy to find if you need to fix anything), change the top race to Femboy and done.

Ā 

Ā 

From there all the work is easy, do this one by one, select one of the original piece (helmet, glove ect ect), right clock and select "use info", this will bring

all the armors that uses that AA (armor addon) open one of them, a window will appear, stats and weight , nameĀ  all those info can be seen. You wont touch

anythign there, what you want in the window at the bottom, at the center where you can see the 3d model that it uses. what you need to do, is select the duplicate

that you've created and drag it in (dont erase anything) now the armor will have two or more model. Click okay. and you are done. If the use info window had more

than one armor using it, you will need to repeat this step for everyone of them. After you are done with one piece of equiment, example the helmet, you will

need to repeat this for the others....After all is done, go save, create a new plugin, which will be an esp, name it and save.

Ā 

And voila job done simple as that. Have fun.

Ā 

Credits:

Spoiler

Ā 

Special Thank you to Gorvi for the help given to release Version 1.4 of this race mod.

Thank you for VectorPlexus,Smurf and Blissario for the SOS mod and template for ADDON.
HHaleyy for Fair Skin Complexion (for flat chested effect)
Groovtama for XPMSE
Caliente, Ousnius for Bodyslide and CBBE , which was a great tool for my race mod
Apachii for ApachiiSkyHair, her awesome hair mod
TMPhoenix for her racecompability function

And Credit for MONSTERaider for their feminine khajiit texture mod.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If anything is broken or if you notices

anything unusual, please do keep up to date,

I will do my best to fix it as soon as I can.

Ā 

Until then. Hope you enjoy this mod.

xoxoxo

femboy_mod_ll_by_bc4life-dbsnfan.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS, RaceCompability, ApachiiHair, XPMSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

7 minutes ago, sasori202 said:

Do you know how happy I am! I wished for this a long time ago,Ā the great femboy race on se....god I love you.

Ā 

Well my computer couldn't run SE before, thus why I didn't bother supporting it or putting effort into it.

But now that I can (atleast about 25FPS) I decided to do it.

Ā 

ANd glad to see someone happy about it. ^^

Just a suggestion, I know itā€™s not that big of a deal but (in the future), could you make the Apachii hair a seperate patch? That way thereā€™s more stability for those who donā€™t really want the Apachii mod. Thank you.

Update!!

Ā 

Re-released of the femboy base mod as I forgot to put some meshes for the tank top and jeans.

Be sure to download it or else be scarred by the femboy follower invisible body.

Ā 

Also release of the Tera armor port pack.

Hope you guys enjoy those two port for now. ^^

3 hours ago, DeathlessRaven said:

Any chance we can get the .xml file for the race or the bodyslide preset so adjustments can be made?

Ā 

Honnestly why am I not surprised...

If you desire to edit the body go to the main mod OG skyrim page.

The XML for the body is there.

29 minutes ago, goldust said:

i dont need to edit the body..its great as is.

Ā 

Well alot of people always mention the body.

People always complained that the ass too big, too small, not curvy enough, too curvy, too thin, too lightweight.

So really hard to please everyone wiht that.

Ā 

22 minutes ago, Satyrian said:

This mod is AMAZING! Love it soo much! Thank you

Ā 

Your welcome. ^^

23 minutes ago, Norli said:

Got the mod working, game has never felt much smoother. However, do I put XPMSSE above or below SoS? I want to get the jiggling.

Under. Download a jiggle physic mod simple as that.

And it should work.

Ā 

7 minutes ago, goldust said:

Bc4Life..the body you made is pure beauty..and its prefect <3

20180425195326_1.jpg

Lol playing as the "female" femboy?

Ā 

LMFAO..sort of i am still waiting on two mods to be ported over..deadly drain and PSQ..i have 287 mods on my skyrim SSE and it runs like butter..so smooth..now once that happens and i get the two mods i wish for..then i begin a 400 hour quest into skyrim <3

22 minutes ago, goldust said:

LMFAO..sort of i am still waiting on two mods to be ported over..deadly drain and PSQ..i have 287 mods on my skyrim SSE and it runs like butter..so smooth..now once that happens and i get the two mods i wish for..then i begin a 400 hour quest into skyrim <3

Ā 

Jesus that way too many mods owo;