So I hope it's okay to ask this here. The mod description says:

"This new version of the mod for SE works the same way as the OG Skyrim version."

I've searched high and low for a LE/Oldrim edition of this mod, or any femboy mod for that matter, and I have found nothing. Was it deleted for some reason? Does anobody have a copy anymore?

On 11/2/2020 at 3:44 PM, Nikkolas said:

So I hope it's okay to ask this here. The mod description says:

"This new version of the mod for SE works the same way as the OG Skyrim version."

I've searched high and low for a LE/Oldrim edition of this mod, or any femboy mod for that matter, and I have found nothing. Was it deleted for some reason? Does anobody have a copy anymore?

click my signature link.

Hullo, I love this mod mad props, I am having some issues with Devious Devices, though. None of the DD stuff that drops or is equipped to my character save for a few piercings actually shows on my character, is the DD pack for this mod meant to be installed without the DD mod? Cause that would really screw up my world (lots of slavery based mods and stuff). I get confused when it comes to doing bodyslide/outfit studio stuff so I'm not sure if I did something wrong or alternatively didn't do something at all, unlike the TERA armor pack I can't get the femboy DD's through the add item menu (the plugin is enabled so it should be showing in the menu but it's not) so it's almost like it's hit and miss what I get.

If anyone understands this problem and can help it would be appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...

Love this mod. I think I know the answer to my question but just in case i am overlooking something if I am playing a female version of femboy and have made the top of the bodyslide to have larger boobs is there anyway for this body to have breast physics working ? I am using 3bbb so i am wondering if I use the standard cbbe physics if that would work ? Or am i correct in assuming this body is not set up for breast bounce ?

16 hours ago, Laurkaun1977 said:

Love this mod. I think I know the answer to my question but just in case i am overlooking something if I am playing a female version of femboy and have made the top of the bodyslide to have larger boobs is there anyway for this body to have breast physics working ? I am using 3bbb so i am wondering if I use the standard cbbe physics if that would work ? Or am i correct in assuming this body is not set up for breast bounce ?

Pretty sure you just need to run the physics version of the body in bodyslide. Standard CBP physics should work, but movement will be minimal because the breasts are low-weighted in the nif.

thanks for response. I am using the femboy physics but i use the cbbe sevenbase bodyslide to design a flat chest at zero weight then a big chest at 100 weight. I dont see any movement at all but im using cbbe smp(3bbb) which works fine for all npcs. i thought maybe i was unclear as to how it applies to meshes versus bodyslide i am a bear of very little brains after all. It is what it is.

On 12/3/2020 at 11:42 PM, johnathon648 said:

Hello so i am trying to port the armor mod Nocturnl;'s Embrace from cbbe to femboy and i have done every step i can and everytime i do it i get this issue here with the shirt in bodyslide it looks fine and it also looks fine in outfit studio but in game it looks like this please help me.

20201204133224_1.jpg.c85bffaf5edb81274d94b0227ade3b9f.jpg

This is what I've had to do;

In Outfitstudio, doubleclick your femboybody shape to pull up the properties. In the "extra data" tab, remove the "bodytri" data if it exists, then save your project and run through bodyslide again. This had fixed 99% of my similar issues, so hopefully this is the problem you're having too.
Also, to be safe, make sure you've copied all relevant bone weights as well if you haven't already or your physics are going to be wonky.

22 hours ago, jharise said:

This is what I've had to do;

In Outfitstudio, doubleclick your femboybody shape to pull up the properties. In the "extra data" tab, remove the "bodytri" data if it exists, then save your project and run through bodyslide again. This had fixed 99% of my similar issues, so hopefully this is the problem you're having too.
Also, to be safe, make sure you've copied all relevant bone weights as well if you haven't already or your physics are going to be wonky.

hey so thanks for telling me about the bodytri thing removing that fixed the clipping i can't believe just how simple it was and i tried to remake the convertion 4 times because of the bloody clipping. so yeah thanks again for information of course i did not copy the bones only because i was not sure what bones i needed to copy but all well at least i don't have the bloody clipping anymore.

So I just noticed in the updates at the bottom of the file page that breast physics were removed. Any chance i can get a patch or version that puts them back? More or less i play my character at zero wait with no breasts but if i get defeated in combat and get hentai impregnated my body weight raises to 100 and i have added breasts at the top of the slider. Just a hope but if not ill just have to use my imagination :) thanks for the awesome mod though!

On 12/7/2020 at 6:54 AM, johnathon648 said:

hey so i was wondering how will i know what bone weights i need to copy?

Basically, if you have outfit pieces that behave oddly around the butt/chest region (very likely if you're converting armors), copy the L/R Breast, L/R Butt bones from the reference shape (femboybody) to the outfit pieces. If you're converting any 3bbb outfits, you will also need to delete any "1/2/3 breast" bones as well. For skintight outfits, it's simple enough to just select "copy bone weights", but bulkier outfits won't like this very much, so you'll need to be selective.

Basically, save a backup of the original, and then play with weight matching until you get the hang of which bones you should copy.

Alright, been trying to figure this and looked around for help and I got as far as trying to change the race name of the duplicate armour addon files in creation kit. I got the race name there, that's fine but I am missing some important information. There is mention of "conversion" but not what needs to be converted or converted into what.

Then aside from that there is "select use info" alright and that opens a windowI double click the file name which opens another window with the stats for that item. Next "in the window at the bottom, at the center where you can see the 3d model that it uses". There is nothing saying 3d nor model anywhere in that window. Is the guide outdated? With these two problems I can't figure out what I need to do now.

I just want to make more armour mods available for this race because not everyone has a lot of free time but I do so I might as well try to learn this. If anyone can fill me on what I need to do to get this working that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m having a bit of an issue with this if anyone has any ideas, not sure if it’s my female body model or what is going on. I made my player character completely flat-chested, and I’m also using the latest version that is supposed to remove weighted breast physics; however the breast area won’t stop vibrating pretty rapidly, especially on the right side. I am using CBBE 3BBB with full CBPC and SMP disabled if that helps. 

Nvm I fixed it! Just needed to set the value of breast.maxoffset to a slightly lower value in CBPCconfig. I used 6.0 rather than the default of 8.0 and the vibrating stopped. Btw, wanted to say thanks for the hard work on this mod, been lurking here for a few years back when it was in its very, very early stages. I really like being able to play as people that look like me when I play games with character creators which is normally not an option lol, so this is like my favorite race mod for Skyrim!! Good stuff :)

Hello I followed your directions for patching femboy with other clothing mods, specifically [SunJeong] Ninirim Collection 6.0. I am using the DragonRising armor (not the slutty version) with a different set of heels from the same collection. Using DragonRising with another heels set makes femboy be bottomless (nude uderneath the skirt), and you can see "everything" when you pan down on the camera and walk. The problem is that the femboy schlong doesn't show, and femboy ends up looking like a girl. Is there a way to have the femboy schlong show up with  the DragonRising armor? Would be hot! Thank you for femboy and all the work I now know is soo difficult and time consuming!

***NEVERMIND***

You just need to enable "revealing" under schlongs of skyrim mod in skyrim se. It is indeed hot! Thank you!