11 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

anyway to switch from male to female and vice versa? i mean not changing gender but changing positions

like being able to be fucked but also do the fucking myself?

Isnt that an option in the sexlab mod?

My mod is just a race mod, not s system script mod.

On 4/13/2020 at 5:05 AM, Yanoi said:

I like the author being active in this forum :)

"Active"....

I tried to be but often get distracted by my art, my own game dev project, creating art mod/pixel mod or voxel mod for starbound or staxel learning music making.

Or just doing creative stuff whenever/most of the time.

So I poke once every so often.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:32 AM, jharise said:

As far as I know, SMP requires special meshes to work. Because the included Femboy bodies weren't built with SMP in mind, they aren't set up to use it.

An option if you want to use SMP is to take a CBBE-SMP body and use a shape reference to convert it to the femboy body, then just make sure that the ouput from this new project overwrites the default femboy body.

I have no idea how to do that. I tried to tinker with Outfit Studio but without luck.

On 4/14/2020 at 1:21 PM, Bc4life said:

"Active"....

I tried to be but often get distracted by my art, my own game dev project, creating art mod/pixel mod or voxel mod for starbound or staxel learning music making.

Or just doing creative stuff whenever/most of the time.

So I poke once every so often.

Wishing you all the best with the projects.

On 3/29/2020 at 6:51 PM, jharise said:

Meshes that aren't refitted through OutfitStudio will retain the original body shape regardless of preset. You would have to go in and convert every single outfit to the femboy shape, one by one, before the presets do anything. There is a guide to how to accomplish this in the OP, but if you're still confused, I can make an illustrated step-by-step guide.

I can't seem to find this guide you mentioned. I saw the ones for making a patch for the plugins, but I couldn't find one for using Outfit Studio to reshape the outfits.

Is there a detailed guide for this mod? It's not my first time with mods and while, sure, it's been a while and I'm flirting with modding Skyrim again after a 3 year hiatus, this is the only one I can't get to work, no matter what I try. I can't even get the standard nude femboy body to show in BodySlide, I only have options for never nude and undies, I will say, I'm probably missing something, but I downloaded both core files, 1.3 and 1-4-2 as well as the patches and fixes file on top of the slider sets, this mod and the prerequisite mods for it are all I have installed. I can select the femboy race in Skyrim, and all I get is a normal female body with no boy parts. I probably missed a step or a folder, any help would be appreciated and I can give screenshots and additional info/clarification if needed

9 hours ago, RickenMorty said:

Is there a detailed guide for this mod? It's not my first time with mods and while, sure, it's been a while and I'm flirting with modding Skyrim again after a 3 year hiatus, this is the only one I can't get to work, no matter what I try. I can't even get the standard nude femboy body to show in BodySlide, I only have options for never nude and undies, I will say, I'm probably missing something, but I downloaded both core files, 1.3 and 1-4-2 as well as the patches and fixes file on top of the slider sets, this mod and the prerequisite mods for it are all I have installed. I can select the femboy race in Skyrim, and all I get is a normal female body with no boy parts. I probably missed a step or a folder, any help would be appreciated and I can give screenshots and additional info/clarification if needed

Only use 1.4.2

DO NOT use the patch and fix that for some 1.3 user who had a unique issue.

Create new character, if weewee still doesnt appear use MCM to add penis.

This version here is nude, so do not use nexus version, that the undies version. (literally says it there)

Bodyslide is not my tool, im not here to teach how to make things work. But the nude is this page version, not Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...

hi @Bc4life, I really like your mod, and am trying to patch a few armor mods to work with the race. I successfully patched a mod and made the esp, which I enabled and worked fine showing the outfit in game.

now though, I need to use bodyslide to make it fit. I already experimented with it and a tutorial so I know how it works. My question being, are the files located in data/meshes the patch files, or the original mod files ? So that once done the patch will fully work on other people games

Thanks a lot in advance and GG for the mod ^^

19 hours ago, raiskader said:

hi @Bc4life, I really like your mod, and am trying to patch a few armor mods to work with the race. I successfully patched a mod and made the esp, which I enabled and worked fine showing the outfit in game.

now though, I need to use bodyslide to make it fit. I already experimented with it and a tutorial so I know how it works. My question being, are the files located in data/meshes the patch files, or the original mod files ? So that once done the patch will fully work on other people games

Thanks a lot in advance and GG for the mod ^^

Im confused as to what your asking...

Do you mean the femboy folder in meshes?

hey @Bc4life, well I am confused myself ^^. If I understand so far what I tried through trials and errors, would be:

- I have to convert in separate projects every armor addon file, thus creating new osp in slidersets and "replacing"/"adding referenc in" the nif file if I don't change its name ? (the part I don't exactly get is how to correctly handle nif files, if I have to create new ones or "overwriting"/"using the existing one to put a new reference in" the existing one)

- I then I need to put all the nifs in a patch through SSEEDIT like in the tutorial (not the simplified one you wrote). Is everything correct or am I missing steps or doing some wrong ? I am sorry it is my first time trying to patch mods myself ^^

PS: I bodyslide I use the femboy-physics.osp body as reference, is it the correct one to use ?

EDIT : I now understand I am saving all my project nif files in new nif, and placing them in the mod folder, but I do not see them appear, I am not changing the nif file name though. On the other hand, I see the osp project files in the bodyslide sliderSets folder, but I still don't know which one is critical (nif or osp ?) to put in the patch. While waiting for your answer I will finish doing the armor I was doing and try it to see if I am doing it right

I joined a picture of the save window where you can see I did :

- Change the display name

- Let the file name as it was

- Let the output data path as it was

- Let the slider set fil and shape data folder as it was

- Changed the shape data file path to be in the mod folder

bodyslidesave.PNG.0e86e40637a378de163eea8a16f824ba.PNG

I am in lockdown with time on my hands, I am eager to learn how to do it right and good ^^

EDIT 2: made a trial patch for the black sacrament armor, it seems to work, but I haven't done all and haven't found out if and how I can show a dummy head for head equipment in bodyslide

I also am trying to find out how to make a patch while merging two nif files for the babydolls heels so that the heel and socks are merged. I have a project where it is done, but from here on out I don't know which file to put in the patch

I really love this mod >w< it's always the first mod I download for my skyrim, but since always, bsama and talon always get the face color diferent of the body, it's been like an year I use this mod XD, but I never asked about that(I guess) I know it's not this mod fault, but I'm confused, I downloaded first all requirements for the core and the patches, then the core, the fixes and the patches in this order, and I run, but the blackface was there >.< the only one who don't happens that is Lucas, i don't know if it's because of the order I downloaded, sorry for bothering and for my probably bad english, and I really love your job, one day I'll try to make a patch, I just need to understand how to use bodyslide thing<3<3 (also, I tried to use the command to change their weight, the face changes the color but stills diferent from the body, I love your fursona :3, I wish I could make mine more cute it's a spider, and sorry for the long text)>.<

On 4/30/2020 at 10:32 AM, raiskader said:

hey @Bc4life, well I am confused myself ^^. If I understand so far what I tried through trials and errors, would be:

- I have to convert in separate projects every armor addon file, thus creating new osp in slidersets and "replacing"/"adding referenc in" the nif file if I don't change its name ? (the part I don't exactly get is how to correctly handle nif files, if I have to create new ones or "overwriting"/"using the existing one to put a new reference in" the existing one)

- I then I need to put all the nifs in a patch through SSEEDIT like in the tutorial (not the simplified one you wrote). Is everything correct or am I missing steps or doing some wrong ? I am sorry it is my first time trying to patch mods myself ^^

PS: I bodyslide I use the femboy-physics.osp body as reference, is it the correct one to use ?

EDIT : I now understand I am saving all my project nif files in new nif, and placing them in the mod folder, but I do not see them appear, I am not changing the nif file name though. On the other hand, I see the osp project files in the bodyslide sliderSets folder, but I still don't know which one is critical (nif or osp ?) to put in the patch. While waiting for your answer I will finish doing the armor I was doing and try it to see if I am doing it right

I joined a picture of the save window where you can see I did :

- Change the display name

- Let the file name as it was

- Let the output data path as it was

- Let the slider set fil and shape data folder as it was

- Changed the shape data file path to be in the mod folder

I am in lockdown with time on my hands, I am eager to learn how to do it right and good ^^

EDIT 2: made a trial patch for the black sacrament armor, it seems to work, but I haven't done all and haven't found out if and how I can show a dummy head for head equipment in bodyslide

I also am trying to find out how to make a patch while merging two nif files for the babydolls heels so that the heel and socks are merged. I have a project where it is done, but from here on out I don't know which file to put in the patch

-Like i mentioned often....I'm not here to teach Bodyslide.

You have to create new ones. in a new directory/folder.

Otherwise you overwrite the default female one...which will make your female character have femboy body which you don't want.

Just drag a Head NIF in Outfit studio...it will open.

Yes Femboy physic is the one to use.

I don't use SSEEDIT so.......Idk...?

For merging NIF's just drag the NIF's of your choice in outfitstudio and create a new set.

On 5/1/2020 at 6:22 PM, migueloureza9 said:

I really love this mod >w< it's always the first mod I download for my skyrim, but since always, bsama and talon always get the face color diferent of the body, it's been like an year I use this mod XD, but I never asked about that(I guess) I know it's not this mod fault, but I'm confused, I downloaded first all requirements for the core and the patches, then the core, the fixes and the patches in this order, and I run, but the blackface was there >.< the only one who don't happens that is Lucas, i don't know if it's because of the order I downloaded, sorry for bothering and for my probably bad english, and I really love your job, one day I'll try to make a patch, I just need to understand how to use bodyslide thing<3<3 (also, I tried to use the command to change their weight, the face changes the color but stills diferent from the body, I love your fursona :3, I wish I could make mine more cute it's a spider, and sorry for the long text)>.<

My guess is you are using 1.4+ Femboy Core but are also using the patch file.

Patch file is for 1.3 user who had a precise issue.

Remove Patch N Fixes and it should be fine.

On 5/3/2020 at 9:24 AM, Bc4life said:

My guess is you are using 1.4+ Femboy Core but are also using the patch file.

Patch file is for 1.3 user who had a precise issue.

Remove Patch N Fixes and it should be fine.

sorry I just noticed that didn't change actually in this middle time i reinstalled skyrim so it's not possible for me to forget to take something >.<, but it's okay owo and thanks so much :3 ~❤️

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has a complete list of all of the followers this mod adds? I ask because I've come to find out that there appear to be more than what LoversLab and Nexus actually states.

See, I know there is a Khajiit follower in Dawnstar and there is also a human one named Bsama out in the woods near Riverwood.  But... I found a third one not listed anywhere named Lucas Sagitta in Riften: Temple of Mara who is indeed belonging to the Femboy Race and unlike the other two femboys has an elvish appearance and male voice dialogue instead of female.

So yeah, I was just curious if there was more or is this the only three?

Thanks in advanced! 

2 hours ago, meckatinker said:

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has a complete list of all of the followers this mod adds? I ask because I've come to find out that there appear to be more than what LoversLab and Nexus actually states.

See, I know there is a Khajiit follower in Dawnstar and there is also a human one named Bsama out in the woods near Riverwood.  But... I found a third one not listed anywhere named Lucas Sagitta in Riften: Temple of Mara who is indeed belonging to the Femboy Race and unlike the other two femboys has an elvish appearance and male voice dialogue instead of female.

So yeah, I was just curious if there was more or is this the only three?

Thanks in advanced! 

There was another modder who came for a lil while to help me with this mod.

I never added such a follower. And I dont remember them ever mentioning adding a third one...

So this is news to me.

2 hours ago, Bc4life said:

There was another modder who came for a lil while to help me with this mod.

I never added such a follower. And I dont remember them ever mentioning adding a third one...

So this is news to me.

Understood! I admit I was quite surprised to come across him but so you can see him yourself I'll attach two images. In addition I figured I should also state (Just in case) the only other mods I have related to this mod is the armor compatibility patch for immersive armors and the male femboy expansion.

Thanks for the swift response by the way!

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

Lucas was added with the Male expansion, but I'm not sure why he's in the Temple of Mara since I put him in the Midden. The expansion doesn't even touch Riften in any capacity.

Did he show up when your character got married or something?

9 hours ago, DiaboliWorgen said:

It's so nice when you get used to convert stuff to make it compatible with femboy, it's easier than I thought at first! 

20200427153654_1.jpg

Oh yea is easy is just tedious if you do like the big mods like DD and such.....(PTSD shakes)
But glad your enjoying yourself : 3

ANd that some nice armor.