13 hours ago, Rufgt said:

I'll have to add that bed to the list of furniture I need to add support for.

As for the Institute bed thing, I'll have to put the bed into a separate furniture group and make position adjustments to the scene so that it doesn't look odd.

Thank you for the quick replies, look forward to the future releases!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ive just installed AAF and this, my problem is, male actors peepee stays limp. Do i need LooksMenu for this to change the penis position for each stage in animation (i dont want to install looksmenu cause its messing with bgsm files) or is there something i missed?
Thanks in avance

1 hour ago, skeev said:

Hello ive just installed AAF and this, my problem is, male actors peepee stays limp. Do i need LooksMenu for this to change the penis position for each stage in animation (i dont want to install looksmenu cause its messing with bgsm files) or is there something i missed?
Thanks in avance

Yes, LooksMenu is required for the morphs to work. I don't think LooksMenu should be causing any issues unless you haven't updated it. What male body do you have installed?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, WhiteFlameZero said:

hoping to see more animations, currently running with the Ivy companion, like the cryo sex animation, will there be any sounds added to upcoming animations?

Yeah, I've got Cait moaning sounds so far. @forgets is working on Nora sounds at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, Rufgt said:

View File

Prerequisites:

Advanced Animation Framework  by dagobaking

To Use:

Start the animation via the AAF menu

A note on the "Atomic Spanking" animation tree

The "Atomic Spanking" animation tree is a work-in-progress animation sequence that I hope to expand towards other animations, like a tree branch. For example, adding kissing as another option for stage 2 of spanking. The transition animations can only work by selecting them at the moment, while I wait for AAF to allow them to play automatically. After each transition, you must advance to the next stage in order for it to play smoothly. Otherwise, it will just look like an awkward pose after the transition. Once again, this animation is a work-in-progress, so please don't report seeing weird transitions with this, I'm very much aware of this.

Current Animation List:

Male/Female Animations

• "Atomic Kissing"
  • "Atomic Embrace"
  • "Atomic Spanking"
  • "Kissing"
  • "Smooching"
  • "Spooning"

Lesbian Animations

•  "Atomic Scissor"
  • "Rocket 69"
  • "The Scissor"
  • "Make Out"
  • "Cunnilingus"

Threesome Animations

• "Atomic Threesome Handjob" - M/M/F

Furniture Animations

• "Atomic Cryo Pod"
  • "Atomic Cunnilingus PA"
  • "Atomic Bed Cuddle"

Known Issues:

• Switching between my animations and other's animations may cause alignment issues (not my mod causing this)
    • Others use their own offsets for positioning, while I position my actors relative to the AAF animation positioning guide

Future Additions to This Mod:

• Female masturbation animations
  • Lesbian animations
  • Male/Female animations
  • Threesome animations

I'm also open to suggestions, if you have any. 

Credits (not specifically for this file)

@dagobaking

@CGi

@ShadeAnimator

@CEO 0S

@Leito86

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/23/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Advanced Animation Framework

View File

I love your work very outstanding but I have a problem in every animation penises are flaccid what do I need to make it erect this also goes for mutated lust

On 11/9/2018 at 11:00 AM, Phaarix said:

Hey there I installed the mod plus AAF and some other animations but as AAF loads up it say's the "Atomic Spank Animation" is missing can't find a solution pls help...

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Anyone got a solution? It was working fine for a while, but now....? And I'm not sure what changed, either.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:27 AM, Abraxas_Virus said:

I love your work very outstanding but I have a problem in every animation penises are flaccid what do I need to make it erect this also goes for mutated lust

Same here, great animations but no male is erect.

• 3 weeks later...

so i don't know if anyone else is having this issue or if it is just me but every time so far that i have tried to install Atomic Lust using Vortex it will DL it just fine, but when it goes to install it i get a message ( Failed to install "Atomic Lust v2.21a\00Base\ as a file").....Any tips on how to salve this problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

spanking is broken with last version AAF to 2 to 3  with transition to 2 to 3

then that work if you remove gender :

If you'd like to use all animations with any gender, go to Data\AAF\AAF_settings.xml and edit this line:
<setting id="ignore_animation_genders" value="false"/>

• 2 weeks later...

What's New in Version v2.3a?

Version 2.3a

• Added main position tree "Atomic Lust"
    • This is where most new animations will be placed
    • This is a work-in-progress
  • Added "Atomic Rocket 69 (Gay)" animation
  • Some animations are going to require that you have BodyTalk V2 and Fusion Girl installed
    • This is only if you want to see the "extra" body parts move if/when I choose to animate them
      • This includes genitals, breasts, anus, etc.