2 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Why?

Not everybody is homosexual, bisexual or lesbian just as not everybody is not heterosexual.  We all have our preferences. I also prefer not to use the dog or beast animations, and its an optional install in other mods for those animations so I am sure homosexual and lesbian animations can be made the same way. 

2 hours ago, Boceifus said:

Not everybody is homosexual, bisexual or lesbian just as not everybody is not heterosexual.  We all have our preferences. I also prefer not to use the dog or beast animations, and its an optional install in other mods for those animations so I am sure homosexual and lesbian animations can be made the same way. 

Can't you just not use them?

35 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Can't you just not use them?

That's the whole point of making them optional :)  This mod author has good quality animations, but I dont want those type even installed in my game if I never use them taking up memory space. 

1 minute ago, 11mazak said:

Is it possible to somehow port these animations to SSE? I can (probably) do it myself, just though I'd ask to save myself time if it's 100% not possible. Thanks

If you can figure out how, you can, as long as you credit me as the author of the original mod. This is stated on my Nexus page.

Just now, Rufgt said:

If you can figure out how, you can, as long as you credit me as the author of the original mod. This is stated on my Nexus page.

I'm not going to share it anywhere, just wanted to know if it is possible to do at all. I guess I'll try

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:59 PM, Rufgt said:

I'm not focusing on hetero animations. Don't get me wrong, I want to make lesbian animations as much as the next person, but there are so many possible animations I can make, that I can't figure what to do, which is why I appreciate you providing a visual representation of what I could make.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm working on making a tree of animations that can branch out to other animations with transitions in between, so it's gonna require a little patience. I'm working my way down to ground animations, but me and the AAF author are also working to get transitions working smoothly at the moment, so again, please be patient.

That's fantastic!

If you look at the link I posted, would it be possible to do the animations for Lesbian 1 and Lesbian 2? All 10 of those would fit perfectly and I think cover the basics. I believe, but I'm not sure, that if you contact Leito you might even be able to import those cutting back on the work involved. If I recall from a recent post Leito is taking a long break from modding do to being busy with other stuff, so we probably won't get those in F4 if ever.

The dildo ones I'd leave for later, mainly do to some folks having technical issues with objects spawning in during animations and such.

Again, thank you for your work and look forward to what you are able to craft!

1 hour ago, Rufgt said:

Why not just use OSex? It's pretty identical

I don't like OSex since it's not compatible with SexLab :/ well technically it is, the mods just ignore each other so there's no interaction between them, and I absolutely prefer SexLab, it's much more functional. Only if there was a way to load OSex animations using SL Animation Loader and run them with SexLab? ?

6 minutes ago, 11mazak said:

I don't like OSex since it's not compatible with SexLab :/ well technically it is, the mods just ignore each other so there's no interaction between them, and I absolutely prefer SexLab, it's much more functional. Only if there was a way to load OSex animations using SL Animation Loader and run them with SexLab? ?

I just kind of like the idea of Atomic Lust being exclusive to Fallout 4. And seeing these animations on a different game kind of takes away the uniqueness of them. I know I already gave you the go-ahead, and I hate to inform you that I'm having second thoughts, but that's my opinion. You may continue, but please take an author's wishes into consideration and maybe rethink it.

43 minutes ago, michelleswan said:

That's fantastic!

If you look at the link I posted, would it be possible to do the animations for Lesbian 1 and Lesbian 2? All 10 of those would fit perfectly and I think cover the basics. I believe, but I'm not sure, that if you contact Leito you might even be able to import those cutting back on the work involved. If I recall from a recent post Leito is taking a long break from modding do to being busy with other stuff, so we probably won't get those in F4 if ever.

The dildo ones I'd leave for later, mainly do to some folks having technical issues with objects spawning in during animations and such.

Again, thank you for your work and look forward to what you are able to craft!

I can use them as possible references, but I wouldn't see why I would need permission to make similar animations. 

15 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

I just kind of like the idea of Atomic Lust being exclusive to Fallout 4. And seeing these animations on a different game kind of takes away the uniqueness of them. I know I already gave you the go-ahead, and I hate to inform you that I'm having second thoughts, but that's my opinion. You may continue, but please take an author's wishes into consideration and maybe rethink it.

Hmm, don't worry. AAF uses a totally different way of making the animation actually play correctly than FNIS does.. that pretty much means the animations would be easier to create from scratch using your hkx files compared to converting them.. and while I certainly like them, I feel like it'd take me way too much time.

1 minute ago, 11mazak said:

Hmm, don't worry. AAF uses a totally different way of making the animation actually play correctly than FNIS does.. that pretty much means the animations would be easier to create from scratch using your hkx files compared to converting them.. and while I certainly like them, I feel like it'd take me way too much time.

I appreciate it, thanks. I'll have to make changes to my permissions tab on Nexus.

12 hours ago, mikeelya said:

Hi Rufgt

just wondering if the Atomic Spanking animation should be available in AAF. Everything else shows up. Is there some criteria I'm missing for it to be available or something.

Thanks

Mike

Right, I still have to make adjustments to my file so that it works fine with the latest AAF update. I'll do that

On 9/6/2018 at 3:17 PM, Toddi said:

After reinstalling AAF and all related Mods this Message stays on the Screen and i can´t open the Wizard anymore.

Anyone know how to fix it?

AAF is choking on an xml. So one of your added xml's is corrupt or has an error or something like that. Since they only come from AAF or animation packs, usually, I'd start looking there. If I have my signals right the one's you see there were successfully read.

Also, what verion of AAF did you updgrade from and to, and how did you go about it?

30 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

AAF is choking on an xml. So one of your added xml's is corrupt or has an error or something like that. Since they only come from AAF or animation packs, usually, I'd start looking there. If I have my signals right the one's you see there were successfully read.

Also, what verion of AAF did you updgrade from and to, and how did you go about it?

From Beta 7 to Beta 10.

I uninstalled all AAF related Mods and Animation Packs with NMM (expect the Four Play Plugins), then uninstalled AAF, installed the new one, activated the AAF related Mods in order:

compatibelity Patch,

Animation Packs, 

Patches for Animation Packs,

AAF Violate 0.39.

run loot and corected the load order in Game Launcher.

13 minutes ago, Toddi said:

From Beta 7 to Beta 10.

I uninstalled all AAF related Mods and Animation Packs with NMM (expect the Four Play Plugins), then uninstalled AAF, installed the new one, activated the AAF related Mods in order:

compatibelity Patch,

Animation Packs, 

Patches for Animation Packs,

AAF Violate 0.39.

run loot and corected the load order in Game Launcher.

Every time someone says "I ran loot" I want to take an aspirin. I know there are people who disagree with me but I want you to consider the logic here. Loot works fine for a typical start up load order. The more mods you add, the more complex it gets. There are a few 10 thousands of mods on the nexus alone. Do you think someone is keeping up with all of that? Every single mod?

The more complex your load order, the more difficulty it has, and it is ONLY interested in dependent mods being below their masters. Mods that don't have masters, like most scripted mods, that only have fallout4.esm as a master it has NO idea what to do with. It is one of the most destructive mods to a working, complicated load order I can think of.

I know folks will want to argue with me, and you go right ahead. MY loadout works like a charm (after MUCH consternation and gnashing of teeth) and I don't let loot anywhere near it.

Now that I got that off my chest:

Beta 7 to 10 needs to be cleaned. The entire way the mod handles the player character has changed and any leftover scripts will muck things up in short order. You will need Fallrim tools and a coach (unless you already know what you're about with it.) Or you can start a new save. Much less complicated.

The order should be, (once you're on a clean save) install AAF, then animation packs, then patches for packs, then AAFCP. Then any other mods. (The caveat here is AAF seems to like clothing/armor mods right before or after your animation packs.) Since you're working with MO2 that's not as important as getting alignment right in the install order pane. Leito's animations, Polistiro's patch for Leitos, AAFCP in that order.

Hope it helps and . . . LOOT BAD! LoL