1 hour ago, NobodyNiwjere said:

If that's the case, the custom sounds are still missing, because they point to a custom directory that doesn't exist.

image.png.44104ada8cecc591dc70bce7b0eedc8d.png

The sounds are there, they're just packed into the BA2 file - currently only applies to the cowgirl animations. As for the voices, only the female companions will use their lines. Other NPCs such as those who use the common female voice types will have support in the next update - this should cover most females who don't have a unique voice type.

Mmmm.  Forgot the data structure inside the .ba2 file.

The reason I'm poking at this in the first place is that some sounds are definitely not playing, like the sounds for the spanking animation.  Figured missing files or broken pointers would be responsible.  Is it just known that that animation lacks sound, then?  And that'll be fixed down the line?

• 3 weeks later...

What's New in Version v2.6.1b?

Version 2.6.1b

• Added new ground animations:
    • "Atomic Spork"
    • "Atomic Spork II"
  • Made some adjustments to existing animations
  • Added voices for animations:
    • Female Boston
    • Female Even Toned
    • Female Old
    • Female Rough
      • *Experimental* - Currently only works for 4 female NPCs. See Atomic Lust_reactionData.xml for more details.
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for this mod. But i have a small question. Well, in my Game Curie is modded (loving Curie) but i can't select her ingame. What i must change to selcet her?

BTW, i hope you're still working at this Mod. I like your Lesbian animations. and i can't wait for new stuff :)

Hi,

so everything around AAF and stuff works fine for me, but if i start the Atomic Lust animation my only options are kissing and jerking off. I do have every requirement installed inclusive dozens of animationpacks (Rufgt´s in one of them). How do i get this to work properly.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know why but i just cannot get atomic lust working, i've installed and reinstalled everything multiple times, i've made sure aaf is working, the same with f4se. but i still cannot activate atomic lust at all, in game, i've tried running the debug mode to try and get that to help but to no avail. if anyone has any help it'd be appreciated

I'm having trouble with two lesbian animations not appearing in my game. I have literally every other Atomic Lust animation appearing just fine, but the lesbian cunnilingus and lesbian 69 aren't appearing when I try to start a girl/girl scene. The only lesbian atomic lust option that appears is the scissoring one.

• 1 month later...
Hey guys.

There was such a problem: the cock of male NPCs when undressing is strictly vertical down (not worth it). If you use DOGGY animation, then it is generally horizontally ground in the opposite direction from the NPC. Animations work fine, but dick is not very xD Has anyone already encountered this? Reinstalling the skeleton and body did not help.
Body Male: BodyTalk V2 - The Extended Skeleton Edition              

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

• 2 months later...
On 11/16/2019 at 4:05 AM, boobymanz said:

I'm having trouble with two lesbian animations not appearing in my game. I have literally every other Atomic Lust animation appearing just fine, but the lesbian cunnilingus and lesbian 69 aren't appearing when I try to start a girl/girl scene. The only lesbian atomic lust option that appears is the scissoring one.

same here. blackscreen with loading stucked

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nothing specific but I thought it had sounds like  leito's and bp70's.  I'm just staring up FO4 after a while of not playing it to try Sims Settlements 2.  I thought I remembered the animations themselves had sound as did the actors but if it is a silent mod that's cool. I'm almost 51 so probably just early onset dementia and really just cant remember.  If it should have sound I'm going to try the LL download this time.

• 3 weeks later...

I've googled it many times and haven't found an answer. What does FA/HA bar mean? Does it effect something? And maybe someone can help me with another problem, can i change the "\" Key to change equipment? (last question seems more for the AAF Thread).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, so I was trying to figure out how to add beds. Specifically the one from Neon Flats. I figured out how to get animations onto the bed itself by creating a Neon Flats furnituredata.xml following the format. However the animation is perpendicular to the direction of the bed. By going in CreationKit I found beds in vanilla require the sleep animation to be rotated 90 degrees, however the neon flats bed doesn’t have this rotation. Is there an easy fix for this?

• 1 month later...

Would someone be able to help me with something? 

For some reason, aaf doesn't seem to want to detect power armor stations for the "atomic cunnilingus pa" animation. I read somewhere that apparently you have to have all the mods containing the supported furniture to work, and I have awkcr but I can't seem to find where this "alternative pa station" comes from. Does anyone know what mod that comes from or where I could look in the files to find out? I'd really appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks either way 

Spoiler

ScreenShot7.png

ScreenShot8.png

23 hours ago, wuique said:

Would someone be able to help me with something? 

For some reason, aaf doesn't seem to want to detect power armor stations for the "atomic cunnilingus pa" animation. I read somewhere that apparently you have to have all the mods containing the supported furniture to work, and I have awkcr but I can't seem to find where this "alternative pa station" comes from. Does anyone know what mod that comes from or where I could look in the files to find out? I'd really appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks either way 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot7.png

ScreenShot8.png

Nevermind I was able to figure out what was wrong, I had a mod checked in my theme's fomod that I had disabled and that was enough to do it apparently.

• 1 month later...

Hi. I apologize if the question I'm asking here had been asked and answered. I recently downloaded this mod, and it works. But, the 'Atomic Jerking' animation is misaligned. The hand is too low, and the genitalia is a bit too high. Is there a way to fix this? Can anybody help me? If this helps, I'm using the nexus version, and I installed it using Vortex.

Thank you in advance.

Edit; the Happiness (HA) bar, and the Fatigue bar (FA) doesn't work for male characters. the Happiness (HA) worked for female characters, the Fatigue (FA) doesn't work.

1 hour ago, RogueScoundrel said:

Hi. I apologize if the question I'm asking here had been asked and answered. I recently downloaded this mod, and it works. But, the 'Atomic Jerking' animation is misaligned. The hand is too low, and the genitalia is a bit too high. Is there a way to fix this? Can anybody help me? If this helps, I'm using the nexus version, and I installed it using Vortex.

Thank you in advance.

Edit; the Happiness (HA) bar, and the Fatigue bar (FA) doesn't work for male characters. the Happiness (HA) worked for female characters, the Fatigue (FA) doesn't work.

Its been like what 1,5 years? Just fix it yourself... this mod, like many others has been abandoned. Unfortunate, but true :(