4 hours ago, Rufgt said:

Works fine for me. How does it "break" AAF?

Well upon loading up a save there's an error saying the new animations are not there. Then when using the wizard it shows this happiness thing on the actors and the right key doesn't work to show the anims. When using mods to start them like SEU or Violate or whatever animations never start. 

Currently using 66 beta of AAF. Not sure if that's too outdated or not. Hasn't been that long. If that's outdated then I guess i'll have to update again lol.

10 hours ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Well upon loading up a save there's an error saying the new animations are not there. Then when using the wizard it shows this happiness thing on the actors and the right key doesn't work to show the anims. When using mods to start them like SEU or Violate or whatever animations never start. 

Currently using 66 beta of AAF. Not sure if that's too outdated or not. Hasn't been that long. If that's outdated then I guess i'll have to update again lol.

thats around 10 versions behind the current one 

So, testing this mod with the latest aaf, I found that the masturbation animations work like a champ, however the atomic cowgirl seemed to be missing.  Looking at  aff in admin mode I discovered that aaf sees them but, they wont apear in the scene wizard along with several dozen other animations, aff problem? Should i post this in the aaf thread as well?  or is this just user error becasue im dumb

5 hours ago, sammythesquirrel said:

So, testing this mod with the latest aaf, I found that the masturbation animations work like a champ, however the atomic cowgirl seemed to be missing.  Looking at  aff in admin mode I discovered that aaf sees them but, they wont apear in the scene wizard along with several dozen other animations, aff problem? Should i post this in the aaf thread as well?  or is this just user error becasue im dumb

What beds are you trying to use the animations on?

3 hours ago, Campbell said:

Atomic Lust_animationData_SOE.xml & Atomic Lust_positionData_SOE.xml are missing from the latest archive.

Don't need them

Edit: I removed those because they aren't required, but you did remind me to check the FOMOD and there was an unrelated issue. Fixed now, so thanks!

Just installed Atomic Lust v2.4.2a

Everything works well but I am finding that if the table animation is chosen and you try changing the animation using the AAF PageUp or PageDown the animation changes but the table remains I have to move on the someone else’s animations before the table will disappear.

Have I done something wrong?

10 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

Just installed Atomic Lust v2.4.2a

Everything works well but I am finding that if the table animation is chosen and you try changing the animation using the AAF PageUp or PageDown the animation changes but the table remains I have to move on the someone else’s animations before the table will disappear.

Have I done something wrong?

Yes - wrong place to post this issue.