What's New in Version v1.81?

Released 7/27

Version 1.81

Moved all options to a FOMOD installer          

Small includes patches for:

• Power armor stations in AWKCR
  • Cryopods in the Settlement Objects Expansion Pack
  • Ruined double beds in Homemaker

Hey there, thanks for the Patch, tho it seems that the FoMod installer is broken. If i install it via NMM it just installs shortcuts to the AAF-files into my AAF folder (causing AAF to break ingame) and after restarting NMM the Mod is uninstalled again.

Will test if its a problem on my end tho

EDIT:

Seems that the fomod was indeed broken (At least for me that is)

I just cut out the FomodPart from the Mod and made a new Rar for NMM to activate and it worked like a charm.

Included The Mod for people having the same Problem (All patches + Rufgts Animations are enabled)

(AWKCR+SOE+Homemaker Patches)

Just Use NMM to Install this till Rufgt had the time to take a look at it.

Again, this is Rufgt´s work, this is just a friendly fix so people with the Problem i had can enjoy his work till he had the time to look into it !

Atomic Lust Temp.rar

5 minutes ago, CGi said:

The download page still says version 1.81. :P

I first uploaded this mod to LL, and I kind of left the old version number there. I'll probably match it to the one on Nexus in the next update.

On 8/1/2018 at 8:43 AM, Halstrom said:

Any idea why Mutated Lust installs ok with NMM but Atomic Lust doesn't?

8 hours ago, Rufgt said:

The FOMOD checks if you have AAF.esm enabled. Once I enabled that, the FOMOD window appears.

NMM sadly quits silently - not showing the reason for the error - if a dependency is not met.
All other errors show what caused them so NMM not saying anything usually means a requirement wasn't met.
That's NMM for us.