19 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Is there a reason is Rocket69 and maybe others isn't in the main AAF XML data?

Which XML? All of the animations in Rufgt's Animations are in the XML files:

Rufgt_animationData.xml

Rufgt_positionData.xml

2 hours ago, Rufgt said:

Which XML? All of the animations in Rufgt's Animations are in the XML files:

Rufgt_animationData.xml

Rufgt_positionData.xml

Ah, I'm looking in Data/AAF/Atomic Lust_positionData.xml where I'm wanting to add tags.
I'm not seeing those files anywhere in my install, I'm probably not understanding something on how this XML stuff is installed

3 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Ah, I'm looking in Data/AAF/Atomic Lust_positionData.xml where I'm wanting to add tags.
I'm not seeing those files anywhere in my install, I'm probably not understanding something on how this XML stuff is installed

Did you select Rufgt's Animations in the FOMOD installer?

I know this might have been asked before, but how did you get one character nude and the other have clothes on in your GIFs? Ya know, if that makes since lol. and then there are the GIFs where they're both nude. Because even a simple hug has to be naked XD. is there a way to choose when people get naked?

2 minutes ago, Shadowwolf424 said:

I know this might have been asked before, but how did you get one character nude and the other have clothes on in your GIFs? Ya know, if that makes since lol. and then there are the GIFs where they're both nude.

I disabled equipment handling in the AAF settings and removed all clothes from one actor in-game.

You did say you were accepting suggestions, so here's a few:

An animation with a human and a Mr. Handy. Because, you know, sometimes after a long, hard day of blowing stuff up in the wasteland, a person just wants to come home, put their feet up and have Codsworth shove a nuka cola bottle up their backside..... or toy car, or a gold ingot, a security baton, or similar....

An animation where three nice ladies can enjoy each other's company all at once. You come home to your three girls - Piper, Cait and Curie - and you don't want to go to the trouble of pairing them up individually.  It sure would be nice if they could all three take care of each other simultaneously.

And finally: Mustache rides! Whether you're the mount or the rider, whether you've got a mustache or not, they're fun for the whole crew!

34 minutes ago, rom65536 said:

You did say you were accepting suggestions, so here's a few:

An animation with a human and a Mr. Handy. Because, you know, sometimes after a long, hard day of blowing stuff up in the wasteland, a person just wants to come home, put their feet up and have Codsworth shove a nuka cola bottle up their backside..... or toy car, or a gold ingot, a security baton, or similar....

An animation where three nice ladies can enjoy each other's company all at once. You come home to your three girls - Piper, Cait and Curie - and you don't want to go to the trouble of pairing them up individually.  It sure would be nice if they could all three take care of each other simultaneously.

And finally: Mustache rides! Whether you're the mount or the rider, whether you've got a mustache or not, they're fun for the whole crew!

Mr. Handy animations would be cool, but as I mentioned previously, there aren't any rigs for them, unfortunately.

Threesome female animation I can do. I'm thinking maybe 2 in the scissor act while one of them goes down on the third female. But if you have anything specific in mind, let me know.

I'm actually thinking of adding this "mustache ride" to my mod. It might take a while since I'm trying to put all of my animations into a position tree with transitions. I'm working my way from standing animations down to animations with all actors laying on the ground. I'll be adding animations that can branch out into many different ones.

2 hours ago, Rufgt said:

Threesome female animation I can do. I'm thinking maybe 2 in the scissor act while one of them goes down on the third female. But if you have anything specific in mind, let me know.

Daisy chain with each one going down on the next.  The good news is, you only have to do lots of positioning once, then you can tweak it a little to give each girl a slightly different animation.

Or a line, human centipede style.

Or a line or ring alternating between one woman on her back and one on her hands and knees.

Or all three.

19 hours ago, Rufgt said:

If it's feasible, a nice touch would be if the one doing the scissoring was leaned towards the one being licked so they could kiss and/or fondle each other. Just throwing that out there, it might work well or it might look off, I have no idea.

1 hour ago, Destynova99 said:

If it's feasible, a nice touch would be if the one doing the scissoring was leaned towards the one being licked so they could kiss and/or fondle each other. Just throwing that out there, it might work well or it might look off, I have no idea.

It might look a little off. I'd have to pose the actors first to see how it would look.

11 hours ago, Rufgt said:

Here's what I have so far:

Hide contents

1734930844_AtomicBlowjobStage1.max-Autodesk3dsMax2015-StudentVersion8_14_201810_59_16PM_1.gif.8374b396ffce7c96e9e3ce1d90359802.gif

Let me know if you have any suggestions on where the animation should lead to, nothing too crazy.

Just to make it a bit different to the other normal blowjob animations, maybe some foreplay like kissing the tip of the cock beforehand?

12 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Just to make it a bit different to the other normal blowjob animations, maybe some foreplay like kissing the tip of the cock beforehand?

Wouldn't that look a bit awkward, though? I like the idea, but it would look like the lips are just touching it. I'll have to test it out and see.

10 hours ago, Rufgt said:

Wouldn't that look a bit awkward, though? I like the idea, but it would look like the lips are just touching it. I'll have to test it out and see.

Maybe, just thought it would be something a bit different, also isn't that what kissing is, putting your lips onto something else? ?

On 8/15/2018 at 12:06 AM, Rufgt said:

Here's what I have so far:

Reveal hidden contents

1734930844_AtomicBlowjobStage1.max-Autodesk3dsMax2015-StudentVersion8_14_201810_59_16PM_1.gif.8374b396ffce7c96e9e3ce1d90359802.gif

Let me know if you have any suggestions on where the animation should lead to, nothing too crazy.

I'm not sure whether to make a chris rock "dry balls" joke, or a Deez Nuts joke.....either way, she should rub the shaft and kiss the balls.  This can then lead to other things.

1 hour ago, sometallbloke57 said:

greetings oh great and wise Rufgt!

Atomic Lust is a joy to use and I thank you for it every day.

I wanted to ask humbly, if there are any plans to add a Lesbian facesitting animation in the future.

something like this famous gif.

tumblr_okousm5ILn1vm9ho4o1_500.gif.3f1798c0fb3c68f7e16414284656dc8d.gif

thank you for your time reading this.

Looks good! I'll definitely look into adding that one.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:02 PM, Rufgt said:

I'm actually thinking of adding this "mustache ride" to my mod. It might take a while since I'm trying to put all of my animations into a position tree with transitions. I'm working my way from standing animations down to animations with all actors laying on the ground. I'll be adding animations that can branch out into many different ones.

Really wish you would stop focusing on hetero animations since those are covered by several animation authors and Four-Play already. There is still a dearth of lesbian animations for F4. I was hoping Atomic Lust would cover more 'normal' lesbian sexual interactions, such as those by Leito86 for Skyrim: 

Animations like these:
lesbian_1_s2.gif

lesbian_2_s3.gif

Would it be possible, with Leito86's permission of course, to bring several of those over to Atomic Lust?

Anyhow, thank you for the work you've done so far and hoping we get to see more!

13 minutes ago, michelleswan said:

Really wish you would stop focusing on hetero animations since those are covered by several animation authors and Four-Play already. There is still a dearth of lesbian animations for F4. I was hoping Atomic Lust would cover more 'normal' lesbian sexual interactions, such as those by Leito86 for Skyrim: 

I'm not focusing on hetero animations. Don't get me wrong, I want to make lesbian animations as much as the next person, but there are so many possible animations I can make, that I can't figure what to do, which is why I appreciate you providing a visual representation of what I could make.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm working on making a tree of animations that can branch out to other animations with transitions in between, so it's gonna require a little patience. I'm working my way down to ground animations, but me and the AAF author are also working to get transitions working smoothly at the moment, so again, please be patient.