On 3/8/2019 at 5:57 PM, Hiderius said:

I quite like the cart and pulling it and it should stay as is 

Well, the mod's not mine to change any more, so no worries on my account :)

I could imagine that, in addition to the cart service, they might offer an express courier service though. Pack rather than cart, and since you didn't have that heavy cart to pull, they'd expect prompt delivery. Nothing too taxing, but if you lost a few days to SD+, or going off to Solstheim for a bit, you'd get some swingeing penalties when you finally delivered

On 3/9/2019 at 5:15 AM, AthenaESIV said:

I like the idea of it a lot, my gripe is totally with the physics of the game and how the turning and stuff look so wonky - like sprite carts from AoE2 or something, lol.

Oh, you're not wrong. It's a wonder the thing works at all.

Oddly enough, I was working on a bondage backpack at one point. It was part of Pretty, Vacant. I'll have to take a look and see what state that was in.

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

Well, the mod's not mine to change any more, so no worries on my account :)

I could imagine that, in addition to the cart service, they might offer an express courier service though. Pack rather than cart, and since you didn't have that heavy cart to pull, they'd expect prompt delivery. Nothing too taxing, but if you lost a few days to SD+, or going off to Solstheim for a bit, you'd get some swingeing penalties when you finally delivered

Oh, you're not wrong. It's a wonder the thing works at all.

Oddly enough, I was working on a bondage backpack at one point. It was part of Pretty, Vacant. I'll have to take a look and see what state that was in.

Would be interesting if this mod was expanded to include pulling occupied carts with a driver. 

16 minutes ago, DarmanSejuk said:

Would be interesting if this mod was expanded to include pulling occupied carts with a driver. 

There is, or was at any rate, a spell in the esp that slaps the player in the cart with a Nazeem clone in the driver seat. It works well enough, except that when the cart crosses a cell boundary, the clone vanishes. 

It would probably work for mod-specific NPCs. I never got round to investigating further.

52 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

I like the idea of female player pulling cart and a driver sat in the driver seat along with other passengers to a different destination

Makes me think of the random encounter with a man and a woman going to a wedding in solitude. Them calling you over and basically ordering you to give them a ride to their destination at the stable by solitude. Would be an interesting throw in for side quests.

On 3/12/2019 at 6:56 AM, DarmanSejuk said:

Makes me think of the random encounter with a man and a woman going to a wedding in solitude. Them calling you over and basically ordering you to give them a ride to their destination at the stable by solitude. Would be an interesting throw in for side quests.

Would be interesting but would also ruin the joke of the couple wandering everywhere in Skyrim, totally lost and never reaching their planned destination.

On 3/14/2019 at 4:41 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Would be interesting but would also ruin the joke of the couple wandering everywhere in Skyrim, totally lost and never reaching their planned destination.

Not if they make you go the wrong way, then blame you for not reaching their destination, maybe "paying" you with bondage for your "despicable service and abysmal orientation".

Rehab problems

I just started using Deviously cursed loot 8.0, and I noticed that the rehab function for S_L_U_T_S Redux has gone from the guard dialogue options when you get arrested. Can someone confirm this? Or has my setup gone south? In case it has to do with DCL doing away with POP functions, does this need fixing on the S_L_U_T_S Redux or Deviously cursed loot side?

PS: As the rehab function stooped working for me with the later versions of S_L_U_T_S Redux, I'm using version 1.1

On 3/20/2019 at 5:20 PM, geimgwumps2 said:

Sorry, I don't know if this has been answered yet, I couldn't find anything but I have all the mod requirements, but when the spell is cast on my character, i can see the hands, everything from the neck up, and the green tats, but all my character's skin and the shoes are invisible, anybody have any idea why?

Yep, you failed to build the items using Bodyslide.  Gotta use Bodyslide.

On 3/16/2019 at 1:43 PM, Diziet said:

Rehab problems

I just started using Deviously cursed loot 8.0, and I noticed that the rehab function for S_L_U_T_S Redux has gone from the guard dialogue options when you get arrested. Can someone confirm this? Or has my setup gone south? In case it has to do with DCL doing away with POP functions, does this need fixing on the S_L_U_T_S Redux or Deviously cursed loot side?

PS: As the rehab function stooped working for me with the later versions of S_L_U_T_S Redux, I'm using version 1.1

It needs fixing on both sides. First off there is no reason DCL should support outdated 1.1 version. Second off the 1.18 rehab doesn't work at all. So we live in dire times indeed.

I can only see option that it would be on Kimy to add support for S_L_U_T_S Redux to be 1.19 where it would be fixed.

I was wondering if you can make a version where I have to transport people (like a taxi) to different areas. That would be so much better Imo, and also making the dialogue seem more like im an actual slave and not just paying off debt. If you could do that IT WOULD BE AWESOME!

2 hours ago, geimgwumps2 said:

Is there something I'm missing about how I should correctly build them in bodyslide? I went through the usual bodyslide batch build that I do every time I add new mods

Did it show the Devious Devices when you ran it?  If you are using Mod Organizer did you run Bodyslide under MO? 

On 4/14/2019 at 9:04 PM, 83ilotzent said:

I fully agree with this, if someone is able to do this it will be so good!!!!!!!!!!

honestly, with how buggy the cart can be, it would be kinda awkward. Besides, I think it bean discussed beforehand and someone made a Nazeem copy to ride the card

20 minutes ago, Ixmore said:

honestly, with how buggy the cart can be, it would be kinda awkward. Besides, I think it bean discussed beforehand and someone made a Nazeem copy to ride the card

can confirm, the debug/test area has said nazeem riding the cart

8 hours ago, Ixmore said:

Besides, I think it bean discussed beforehand and someone made a Nazeem copy to ride the card 

There's a spell that will summon a cart, slap you in the traces, and stick a clone of Nazeem in the driver seat. You'll need to find it in the console and add it to your character if you want to try it out.  Main reason I never did anything with it was that Clone!Nazeem vanished once you left the cell where he was summoned, and I neve got around to finding out why.

I had a blog post with a picture at one time, but the image is gone and I can't find it on my drive.

I just re-downloaded this mod, I have all requirements for it etc. However I am not getting the MCM menu I have saved, loaded, and restarted Skyrim and waited for a good 20 mins or so, and still no MCM menu. Does any one know of a way to fix this? Or do I have to uninstall and reinstall the mod? I am using Vortex as the mod manager, and loot to set up load order.

2 hours ago, RollontheDane said:

I just re-downloaded this mod, I have all requirements for it etc. However I am not getting the MCM menu I have saved, loaded, and restarted Skyrim and waited for a good 20 mins or so, and still no MCM menu. Does any one know of a way to fix this? Or do I have to uninstall and reinstall the mod? I am using Vortex as the mod manager, and loot to set up load order.

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Type this into the console, should force a reload. 

Hello everyone. Tried to get this to work but I got stuck somewhere. Mind you I'm not really great with modding, I know how to install stuff, that the load order is important and that stuff like FNIS should be updated and run regulary. (Also I use the Nexus Mod Manager / Vortex)

With that being said when trying to trigger this mod I walked up to the carriage guy at Whiterun (tried Riften later but same result as follows) and got the job offer.

Read the letter yadiyada and got to the point where he casts the spell. All seems to be working. The character is dressed accordingly the cart is there but when I start walking the cart stays where it is.

Trying to activate it resets my character to (what I assume is) the correct position but nothing happens. Ctrl+E doesnt seem to do anything but Shift+E does something.

Only it doesnt connect me to the cart. Whenever and whereever I do it plays the armbinder struggle animation and says "attempting to untether" followed by "succesfully untethered" or something along those lines. But I cant actually start pulling the cart.

I know someone else had a similar/same problem just some pages ago but the advice to install HDT didnt fix things (but the plug is now in the correct position which is nice)

Sorry if I'm just missing the obvious or if a solution was found and posted long ago but I didnt find much.

Appreciate any ideas.

Cheers folks and take care

3 hours ago, Tres24 said:

Sorry if I'm just missing the obvious or if a solution was found and posted long ago but I didnt find much.

Tethering issues almost always happen from having the wrong skeleton, it has to be XPMSE as that one has the bone needed for the cart to actually attach itself to, without that you get nuthin' :/

Make sure that's the one you have installed, and it's usually recommended to not allow anything else to overwrite it, it has what you need... its got what mods crave! IT'S GOT ELECTROLYTES! ?

Good luck with it, hope that helps :)