5 hours ago, Boceifus said:

That may not be from beeing female, check to see if you have MO2 look in the upper right at the warnings, if you have any mods listed in the warning as using slot 43 instead of 44 you need to follow the instructions on how to update the ESP to your current version OR it could be you have  a mod that is not updated for the current SKSE OR you are running an older SKSE.  Beeing female at this time is broke anyway, I have gotten a few things to work but its a mess, dunno if it is within my knowledge or ability to repair but not giving up on it just yet.

I was already afraid that something like this would happen. Well. Anyway, thanks for trying to help. Look, I don't do mod since 3 days in this game. I mod here and in other games since years. As I would don't know already, what the differents between Form 43 and 44. You want directly say to me, that the mistake are on not available form 43. I cannot remember me that "SkyUI_SE.esp, Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp, Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp, occours this chat message errors ;) or have immediately on the SE version the 43 form.

I modding with 254 hard plugins, and 175 light plugins. I never noticed from all the other mods of this bug. it happens immediately only when I have Beeing female active. How I said I don't mod since yesterday. I know how to optimize Mods for SE/AE. This picture here shows that Beeing Female occours this problem even with the "hard mod requirements" mods.

The Problem with this empty in-game message box, is a problem that comes only from the Mod Beeing Female. And I would rlly want why.

Capturemo2.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

I see it right that nobody have any clue why this empty chat problems happen on Steam SKSE Anniversary Edition build 2.2.3 (game version 1.6.640) ?

I see that the mod manager that manage this mod for SE are not online since some time. How we can fix that from our self?

So, after messing with it as much as I had patience for, as much as I would like for this mod to work I just don't have the scripting or creation kit knowledge to make this fully functional.

So if any scripting/creation kit guru out there wants to give it a go, this is what I was able to do with it.  Here is the full file.  As far as I am concerned this is an abandoned mod, the original author hasn't responded in years, so I think somebody can take up the mantle to get it working.  This was a very popular mod, and a lot of people would still like to have it in their line up, so I say somebody that has the knowledge and patience maybe can go through it and get working again, then make it available. Fertility Mode works, its OK, but it really lacks a lot of diversity and features.  

I was able to port the .esm file (master) and convert it to AE with the most current CK as well as the .esp for the add on that comes with it.  I was able to get it to run with no CTD's, however when you go into the MCM you still have to use that button on the right to force it to load.  I found that elusive .dll file somebody made which is buried way back in this post and other post discussing it and replaced the .dll.

The issues I ran into:

invalid form ID's when I saved the .esm, several as a matter of fact, on several things that come with the mod.  This is where my lack of knowledge with the CK comes in, I am sure there is scripting that needs to be fixed with all those errors.

It needs to be integrated with CBBE and/or  CBBE 3B for the belly growth and stuff to work and possibly other mods like Bakas inflation mod and PAIA and such to bring it up to speed.

The pop up mentioned in the above post, BUT I think that would be fixed if somebody can fix all the form ID errors and such.  

I have it all in one convenient file, ready to be looked at,

BeeingFemale64_2_8_1_AE.7z

Edited by Boceifus
On 7/4/2023 at 4:08 PM, Boceifus said:

So, after messing with it as much as I had patience for, as much as I would like for this mod to work I just don't have the scripting or creation kit knowledge to make this fully functional.

So if any scripting/creation kit guru out there wants to give it a go, this is what I was able to do with it.  Here is the full file.  As far as I am concerned this is an abandoned mod, the original author hasn't responded in years, so I think somebody can take up the mantle to get it working.  This was a very popular mod, and a lot of people would still like to have it in their line up, so I say somebody that has the knowledge and patience maybe can go through it and getting working again, then make it available. Fertility Mode works, its OK, but it really lacks a lot of diversity and features.  

I was able to port the .esm file (master) and convert it to AE with the most current CK as well as the .esp for the add on that comes with it.  I was able to get it to run with no CTD's, however when you go into the MCM you still have to use that button on the right to force it to load.  I found that elusive .dll file somebody made which is buried way back in this post and other post discussing it and replaced the .dll.

The issues I ran into:

invalid form ID's when I saved the .esm, several as a matter of fact, on several things that come with the mod.  This is where my lack of knowledge with the CK comes in, I am sure there is scripting that needs to be fixed with all those errors.

It needs to be integrated with CBBE and/or  CBBE 3B for the belly growth and stuff to work and possibly other mods like Bakas inflation mod and PAIA and such to bring it up to speed.

The pop up mentioned in the above post, BUT I think that would be fixed if somebody can fix all the form ID errors and such.  

BeeingFemale64_2_8_1_AE.7z 66.13 MB · 3 downloads

I will try it out later if this maybe will fix the empty chat box error :)

2 hours ago, TheTrailor said:

I will try it out later if this maybe will fix the empty chat box error :)

This will not fix your empty chat box error.  All I did was update the .esm and .esp to the current CK for AE.   It wont CTD but it is non functional. It has a lot of invalid form ID errors.  I just put it here so it is all in one place with the .dll so any scripting king/queen can take a look and see if they want to or able to fix it to get it working.  

Edited by Boceifus
16 hours ago, Boceifus said:

This will not fix your empty chat box error.  All I did was update the .esm and .esp to the current CK for AE.   It wont CTD but it is non functional. It has a lot of invalid form ID errors.  I just put it here so it is all in one place with the .dll so any scripting king/queen can take a look and see if they want to or able to fix it to get it working.  

Oh okies that is unfortunately. That means we have to wait for a fixer when the mod author not comes back, is that right?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 4:08 PM, Boceifus said:

So if any scripting/creation kit guru out there wants to give it a go, this is what I was able to do with it.  Here is the full file.  As far as I am concerned this is an abandoned mod, the original author hasn't responded in years, so I think somebody can take up the mantle to get it working.  This was a very popular mod, and a lot of people would still like to have it in their line up, so I say somebody that has the knowledge and patience maybe can go through it and get working again, then make it available. Fertility Mode works, its OK, but it really lacks a lot of diversity and features.  

The issues I ran into:

BeeingFemale64_2_8_1_AE.7z 66.13 MB · 38 downloads

yeah this, i check in every few months here to see if anyone has made any progress or anything but it seems like this mod is just forgotten by the community or something, too complicated to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

MCM menu seems to be stuck on "BeeingFemale is loading..." and the books are not in my inventory. Any help?

Edit: Tried resetting the mod in the MCM. Upon conclusion, a pop-up showed with no text in it, and "OK" as the only option. I also get this upon loading a save, so I must conclude it's mod-issue related.

Edited by JunieIsHere
New info
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 5:48 PM, JunieIsHere said:

MCM menu seems to be stuck on "BeeingFemale is loading..." and the books are not in my inventory. Any help?

Edit: Tried resetting the mod in the MCM. Upon conclusion, a pop-up showed with no text in it, and "OK" as the only option. I also get this upon loading

On 8/24/2023 at 7:02 PM, howdoesthiswork said:

So basically this mod doesnt work? 

Seems that way. I'm in VR but having the same issues listed here and I've tried all of the fixes I can find.

On 7/4/2020 at 1:44 PM, GGx88A6HHnsL said:

I've had BeeingFemale working for some time now with Skyrim SE (originally with the .dll floating around on this thread, though I later rebuilt it from source against the current SKSE64.)

However, getting it working on Skyrim VR, on the other hand, has been a challenge so far. Has anyone had any luck with this? I did rebuild the DLL against SKSEVR instead of SKSE64 (the SE version,) but I get near-instant CTD.

Have you or @Narue made any progress with this?

If we can ask the expert, do you know of a fix @milzschnitte? Or would you be willing to let someone use the source code to update it?

On 4/13/2023 at 7:47 AM, aliceqwer3141 said:

It seems that the addon manager in the Beeing Female SE (link here) does not work correctly. Please see my post (BFACCA doesn't work with Beeing Female SE) if interested.

From what I can see female under Skyrim SE needs to be written from 0. The problem is that papyrus is very outdated.
There are a couple of hypotheses how it can be improved, but I'm sure it's easier to create a new game on unreal engine than to somehow improve the situation with papyrus. You could forget about Skyrim and go to Fallout 4, but there are practically no animations (with creatures), as well as content in the game.

I think this is the main reason for the problems with the new game. (no IDE support, very difficult to debug code, long game launch to check if the code works at all, and so on).

The problem is also that hentai 3d games give a better exp than any mods for Skyrim. And I thought for a long time why this is so and finally realised that the game is too outdated and it looks like it's time to let it go.

Note that there are no more hentai mods coming out for skyrim, and the ones that are left are only supported.

If Unreal could reuse the animations and armour and clothing from skyrim we could create a truly incredible hentai game.

• 3 months later...

The mod is disabled when checking the game version and Papyrus Util version. I found where this can be disabled, but I can’t compile the script.

Part of the script in fwsystem.psc

if stringutil.SubString(debug.GetVersionNumber(), 0, 3) as Float < 1.50000
;        ModEnabled.SetValueInt(0)
;        CloakingSpellEnabled.SetValueInt(0)
;        if bFirstRun == true || cfg.Messages <= 1
;        endIf
        LoadState = 5
;        self.Message(Content.Req_Skyrim, self.MSG_Always, self.MSG_Box)
;        return 
    elseIf skse.GetPluginVersion("papyrusutil plugin") == -1
;        endIf
        LoadState = 8
;        self.Message(Content.Req_PapyrusUtil, self.MSG_Always, self.MSG_Box)
;        return 

Commenting out these lines should, in theory, disable these 2 checks, but as I wrote above, I can’t compile the script.

If someone can do this, the mod will launch.

Mod taken from this post

Edited by stas2503
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 7:22 PM, TheVolcanoGodess said:

Tested the mod, and it works very well. So cute seeing my little gremlin go out there!

Tested on last 1.6.1130 version ? Or GOG version ?

I didnt read discussion at full, but since i prefer using 1.5.97 anyway, mod is absolutely working there.
I still dont see the need for AE at all.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 10:04 AM, Uncle64 said:

The certificate for the server seems to problem.

Try this one instead.

I hope @enormousdick
Are ok whit it have also repacked it so it is possible to install whit MO/Vortex.

being female SE skse.zip 283.9 kB · 2,741 downloads

On 1/6/2024 at 3:19 PM, TheVolcanoGodess said:

which mod file, as I have tried the nexus and the one available here with only the minimal required mods and it hasn't worked?

I just get the empty text box, and once I close that and start the menu just perpetually loads.

cause I also tried the first file in the quote and that diddn't work, either on it own or merged over the latest version on nexus, ill try the file from here too i guess.

I donloaded the mod from this website then applied the other patch, the bane patch on page 22, and that isnt working either

Edit, aditional information

If I force start the menu it says that
Skyrim is overdue
skse is Compatible
Paprus util is No compatibility
Beeing female animations No compatibility

bathing in skyrim is not installed

the last two make sense, and im using the latest version of papyrus util, the problem is if i use a older one then some other mods wont work.

my mod list is short, after the DLCs and creation club stuff there is only

Sky UI

PapyrusUtil SE

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition patch

Alternate start live another life

Beeing female

Edited by akfish61
new information
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 5:10 AM, stas2503 said:

The mod is disabled when checking the game version and Papyrus Util version. I found where this can be disabled, but I can’t compile the script.

;        endIf
        LoadState = 5
;        return 
;        endIf
        LoadState = 8
;        return 

Commenting out these lines should, in theory, disable these 2 checks, but as I wrote above, I can’t compile the script.

Mod taken from this post

So, all that's needed is to recompile the script?

I'm still having issues with scripts. I'm thinking that I am more likely to get help with this in its own separate post. I wouldn't put much hope in me figuring this out anytime soon. I've gotten the files turned over to psc files, but I am stuck on a few errors. The lines preventing copilation are:

Int function calculateNumChildren(actor woman)

Int result = 1
    Float counter = 1.00000e+006
    Float Chance = utility.RandomFloat(0.000000, counter)
    Int i = 0
    Float MaxBabys = cfg.MaxBabys as Float * Manager.ActorMaxBabse(woman)
    Float MaxBabyChance = Manager.ActorMaxChance(woman)
    if MaxBabys < 1 as Float
        MaxBabys = 1 as Float
    endIf
    while i < 6
        counter /= cfg.MultipleThreshold as Float * MaxBabyChance
        if counter > Chance
            result += 1
        endIf
        i += 1
    endWhile
    if result > math.Floor(MaxBabys)
        result = math.Floor(MaxBabys)
    endIf
    if result > self.MaxBabyPregnantWith
        result = self.MaxBabyPregnantWith
    endIf
    return result
endFunction

For the line

Float counter = 1.00000e+006

no viable alternative at input 'e'
required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input '+'
Unknown user flag e

Presumably e stands for the natural number. I cant really make sense of it unfortunately. 

no viable alternative at input 'utility'
required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input '.'
Unknown user flag utility

For the line 

Float Chance = utility.RandomFloat(0.000000, counter)

assuming utility.randomfloat is supposed to reference something that is not working

no viable alternative at input 'Manager'
required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input '.'
Unknown user flag Manager

for line 

Float MaxBabyChance = Manager.ActorMaxChance(woman)

The line above it has wierd spelling babse. it didnt kick back any errors. This also references something I think but its not able to pull it up.

(2374,1): function variable i already defined in the containing script
(2577,1): function variable i already defined in the containing script
(2657,1): function variable Chance already defined in the containing script

These are a bunch of reuse variable issues. probably could be fixed by just changing the variables.

Let me know if you can the issues, or maybe where i can learn about the issues. It will take a long time for me to work this out on my own, or maybe ill suddenly figure it out. In a week or so ill make a

On 12/21/2023 at 5:10 AM, stas2503 said:

;        endIf
        LoadState = 5
;        return 
;        endIf
        LoadState = 8
;        return 

Mod taken from this post

post where I can hopefully gain some traction and get some veteran modders to point me in good directions. I'll post here for now if i get any further.

On 7/4/2023 at 6:08 AM, Boceifus said:

The issues I ran into:

BeeingFemale64_2_8_1_AE.7z 66.13 MB · 255 downloads

Being Female scripts.zip

One thing I want to try is to make another attempt at a conversion to ae. This file was converted in 2018 and there are some better tools now to do the process. Maybe with another attempt it can be fully converted to ae. It definitely seems possible that the original conversion had issues. 

Boecofius had a lot different scripts than the old le or this se conversion had. Maybe he was trying to fix things, I'm unsure. it could be easier to learn starting from a blank slate.

I managed to get it through ck without any errors, but the mod does not work with testing. It will need to be rescripted, but I do not have the technical knowhow to compile that script. one day I might, but it will take a while. I'm going to stop trying here and see if anyone stops by to help with the script over the next week. after that ill make a development post. maybe someone will help. If I have to learn to fix this on my own it could take months. Ideally this mod can be brought to a workable state and I can focus on improving my scripting ability working on different mods.