39 minutes ago, Amber02000 said:

Le, the old conversion barely worked.

Ah that's a bummer, so there is basically no Pregnancy mods working for SSE at the moment? i recently had to disable Fertility Mode due to belly scaling being broken, at least for 3BA :l

On 2/27/2024 at 3:26 AM, Unknown22923 said:

Cheers to those trying to get this mod working for the newer versions, anyone knows what was the last Skyrim version this worked on?

1.5.97 (latest pre-AE version)

i can link my tutorial vid on how to make it work

Edited by Orb23
On 2/7/2024 at 11:29 AM, Amber02000 said:

I want to try and get this mod working. It's going to take a while to do it in my free time. A lot of code to get through and I'm not very good at coding. Maybe in a few weeks I'll release a alpha ae rebuild.

this mod works perfectly fine on 1.5.97, you cannot play this mod with any AE version but there is a file in the comments here which you can use to make it work on the lastest SE version, if you want to i can link the tutorial i made and maybe i can dig up the file here too

On 2/9/2022 at 11:22 AM, Mrfishkies said:

I'm playing the AE addition of Skyrim and this mod appears to be broken.

I've tried the file attached this thread for SE and the one posted  from Sept. 27th (page 21 by Max Shlong) and I get the following:

Got to the ingame MCM BF page, I get an endless loading screen,  Forcing the menus to start gets me to mod pages where I can make selections.  I can get the stats spell working but the actors ingame never get higher than 3% chance of pregnancy.  The mod says that papyrus is not installed but it is.  I don't think any of the potions and the like game additions actually spawn in the game.

Loved this mod in LE.  Hopefully someone has suggestions for how to get it working again for AE.

Thanks,

it works on SE meaning 1.5.97

18 hours ago, Orb23 said:

this mod works perfectly fine on 1.5.97, you cannot play this mod with any AE version but there is a file in the comments here which you can use to make it work on the lastest SE version, if you want to i can link the tutorial i made and maybe i can dig up the file here too

Do you have any insite into why this mod specifically doesn't work for ae? I want to get it working so it can be compatible with other mods. 

Also, do you know why this mod doesn't work https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106441?tab=description

I probably figured it out weeks ago and am just tired. I am making glacial progress here. I'm just very busy with life things.

For now I'm still stuck on scripting errors, which I think is due to me not knowing how to compile a script. My plan is just to learn about scripting and work on other mods, hopefully to eventually return here and repair.

6 hours ago, Amber02000 said:

Do you have any insite into why this mod specifically doesn't work for ae? I want to get it working so it can be compatible with other mods. 

Also, do you know why this mod doesn't work https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106441?tab=description

I probably figured it out weeks ago and am just tired. I am making glacial progress here. I'm just very busy with life things.

Its probably for the same reason any other mod doesnt work on AE but does on SE

something to do with the version number perhaps but im not very versed in editing or making mods, i just know xedit and stuff

You can just play on SE btw, using the downgrade patcher

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

On your question why that other mod doesnt work: that mod is only for if you use an old game version and want to play mods that are made for newer game versions.

So For example: the last pre-AE build is 1.5.97, if you want to use a mod made for version 1.6.659 you can use that mod.

Simply: if you have the most up to date game version it does nothing, if you have an old version you can use mods for the newer versions anyways.

Edited by Orb23
13 hours ago, Unknown22923 said:

Would love to look over the video :)

the video but its easier to look at this post, for the love of god thoug, please use mod organiser 2 and not vortex

On 9/28/2021 at 12:18 AM, maxshlong said:

ok gunna try and make this easy for people moving forward

these instruction are for Vortex

download and install these

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) (silverlock.org)   Current SE build 2.0.19 (runtime 1.5.97): 7z archive

the instructions to install this are in the read me after u unzip the file

SkyUI at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

then download and manually drop the beeing female zip file and the flower girl zip into vortex. both are attached to this

also download and install

Flower Girls SE and VR at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

this one is for the sperm

for the skins with belly scaling i used

UNP Female Body Renewal - A female face and body replacer at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

UUNP Vanilla Outfits Bodyslides SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

and download and install

BodySlide and Outfit Studio at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

(if ur having trouble finding this .exe, find it under the mods tab and click the downward arrow and click open in file manager)

then download 02uunp zip, also a attachment

unzip it

then drop it into this folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide

after that run body slide

edit as you like or just go straight to checkboxing Build Morphs and click Batch Build, the Build, then OK, then ur done with that part go ahead and close it

now DL and instal

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

then run it

the correct version to run will be found

C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimSpecialEdition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

DO NOT usse the .exe in the mod folder

run skyrim 

and in beeing female mod settings in game, under scaling choose the nioveride option

to test scaling use the comand

bf:test

in console command after u click on a girl

and u can use 

bf:impregnate for faster impregnation

thats it folks

if it didnt work u F88ked up somewhere, and ur best bet is to reinstall everything

the correct .dll is already in the beeing female zip thats attached, as well as a pex file with better looking node scaling

i did most of the work here for u and my future self, best of luck and hope this works for u as well

thank u to @Fovl for helping me find the correct .dll, thank you @Uncle64 for providing the .dll, and thank you @Patch man for the better looking node scaling. and thank you @Kae Arby for the FG patch

BeeingFemale64_2_8_1.zip 84.48 MB · 1,145 downloads Flower Girls - Beeing Female.zip 16.54 kB · 199 downloads 02 UUNP.7z 8.38 MB · 134 downloads

Just download the beeingfemale zip file in the bottom of the post and install like normal. You DO NOT need to follow any steps in the video (or post if you just use sexlab).

Edited by Orb23
3 hours ago, Orb23 said:

something to do with the version number perhaps but im not very versed in editing or making mods, i just know xedit and stuff

On your question why that other mod doesnt work: that mod is only for if you use an old game version and want to play mods that are made for newer game versions.

So For example: the last pre-AE build is 1.5.97, if you want to use a mod made for version 1.6.659 you can use that mod.

Simply: if you have the most up to date game version it does nothing, if you have an old version you can use mods for the newer versions anyways.

If I'm understanding you correctly, your saying the mod mentioned allows use of all post se mods, meaning downgrading would allow for being female to work and all other post se mods? That does sound like a good solution. I think I'll give it a try.

Edited by Amber02000
Misspelled
9 hours ago, Orb23 said:

the video but its easier to look at this post, for the love of god thoug, please use mod organiser 2 and not vortex

Just download the beeingfemale zip file in the bottom of the post and install like normal. You DO NOT need to follow any steps in the video (or post if you just use sexlab).

Thanks for trying to help.

So i downloaded the "BeeingFemale64_2_8_1.zip"  but i can seem to find the other zip file you show in the video with the replacer dll, can you do a pointer of where you got it? :)

Edit: image.png.7dc424e69db7c421e2f15c43e95addbf.png ah ops so it basically plug and play as is.

Edited by Unknown22923

Sadly didn't work on 1.6.1170 so i assume you meant it would work on 1.5.97 so i need to downgrade.

i may have to do that at some point however i just recently started on SSE after been on LE for a while, so everything i got installed is for 1.6.1170 and most is actually working its just some of the good mods like Beeing female and a handful other mod that needs a patch or something.

34 minutes ago, Unknown22923 said:

Sadly didn't work on 1.6.1170 so i assume you meant it would work on 1.5.97 so i need to downgrade.

i may have to do that at some point however i just recently started on SSE after been on LE for a while, so everything i got installed is for 1.6.1170 and most is actually working its just some of the good mods like Beeing female and a handful other mod that needs a patch or something.

To get it to work you need to use a downgrader, then use the compatibility patch which should allow it to work with ae mods, in theory. I am also struggling with it too. Things are never as easy as they appear. If I can figure out how to follow this helpful guys instructions and get the file working, ill make a post with his permission explaining it. I'm having issues getting everything to play right myself.

10 hours ago, Orb23 said:

After spending a few hours looking into this it seems like what would be needed is to do a fresh install with a downgraded 1.5.97 and then try to get mods working one by one. Trying to simply downgrade can cause issues with a large modlist, its difficult to know exactly which mod will have which issue with hundreds installed. 

Trying this method would probably take a month or two, which could be time invested in trying to get Beeing female updated. I was reading that doing this creates a very unstable game. sounds like you have this installed, is it unstable for you? are there specific mods that you found wouldn't work with this set up where you had to make compromises? If im reading correct, which I assume I am, then this path would not be a feesable one for most people. Let me know If I am wrong. It would certainly make my life easier if I could just point towards a downgrade path.

1 hour ago, Unknown22923 said:

The numbers confuse me but you might want to make sure you're running ae version 1.6.640. Other loverslab mods do not work well for the newest version, which is just the paid mod release. If you do run into issues and want to change downgrade using the instructions from this reddit post

should be pretty strait forward. afterwards use address library compatibility https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106441?tab=description . This mod is a real life saver, should allow you too use more up to date mods with a downgraded version of ae.

Using this basically every mod works with a few exceptions, one of which is being female. 

12 hours ago, Amber02000 said:

If I'm understanding you correctly, your saying the mod mentioned allows use of all post se mods, meaning downgrading would allow for being female to work and all other post se mods? That does sound like a good solution. I think I'll give it a try.

im not 100% sure that it will work for all mods but thats how it SHOULD work

4 hours ago, Amber02000 said:

After spending a few hours looking into this it seems like what would be needed is to do a fresh install with a downgraded 1.5.97 and then try to get mods working one by one. Trying to simply downgrade can cause issues with a large modlist, its difficult to know exactly which mod will have which issue with hundreds installed. 

Trying this method would probably take a month or two, which could be time invested in trying to get Beeing female updated. I was reading that doing this creates a very unstable game. sounds like you have this installed, is it unstable for you? are there specific mods that you found wouldn't work with this set up where you had to make compromises? If im reading correct, which I assume I am, then this path would not be a feesable one for most people. Let me know If I am wrong. It would certainly make my life easier if I could just point towards a downgrade path.

i have run nearly 1000 mods using the downgrade patcher, it should be fine, in the worst case scenario you just validate files on steam and it will restore the lastest version.

i hope you use mod organiser 2 btw, makes ts so much easier to troubleshoot

6 hours ago, Unknown22923 said:

latest possible version Beeing female will work on is 1.5.97, download this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106441?tab=description and ull be fine

9 hours ago, Orb23 said:

i have run nearly 1000 mods using the downgrade patcher, it should be fine, in the worst case scenario you just validate files on steam and it will restore the lastest version.

i hope you use mod organiser 2 btw, makes ts so much easier to troubleshoot

I am using mo2. I tried the downgrade but kept running into random issues with mods I couldn't solve. Usually when this happens, it's multiple mods giving issues. It sounds your load list was stable? 

1 hour ago, Amber02000 said:

I am using mo2. I tried the downgrade but kept running into random issues with mods I couldn't solve. Usually when this happens, it's multiple mods giving issues. It sounds your load list was stable? 

well, what im saying mostly is that newer mods should be ok wih the extended esl support and if you downgrade its super easy to go back to the most recent version by validating so it shou;d be pretty much completely safe to try

2 hours ago, Orb23 said:

well, what im saying mostly is that newer mods should be ok wih the extended esl support and if you downgrade its super easy to go back to the most recent version by validating so it shou;d be pretty much completely safe to try

Thanks, yeah I'll give it a deeper try. I did earlier and was able to easily reset by just backing up game files. I have a lot of spare time so I should be able to get something running. Is there a separate post covering this topic on here? If not, I'll make a new post with your explanation on how to get being female running as well as the downgrade inorder to have more mod compatibility.

It seems like a major issue with this process is the compatibility of dll files. Downgrading to se would mean that more upgraded files with dlls for ae would not work for se. I cannot find any ready solutions to this. dlls would have to be found for se or the mod could not be used. Ae files that do not have dll files should work fine, however. Thats the main issue I run into doing this process, migrating a game already made to run on ae. Do you have a solution to the dll issue? It causes address library errors until the proper dll is installed. A long term issue with this solution might be as more mods are made for ae, they would be unusable by people choosing to stay in se.