Spoiler
2 hours ago, Bhob said:

Just want to jump on that I also really enjoy your work, thanks so much for bringing them to us.  Especially when you have versions so you have tantalizing outfits, some "innocent" wardrobe malfunctions, sexy showoffs (buttons undone and the like), really slutty, and just full out.

You rock, keep up the amazing work!

ahh thanks mate ! :blush: Sure will !

5 hours ago, synge said:

? ? ?

Reveal hidden contents

demi-moore-birthday-suit-body-painting.j

I haven't really tried to do anything similar, in theory i could try ?, though no promises ?

However you can check 

Amongst the tattoos he has some body paintings, that look similar to your pic

Technically, this is rather skin texture than clothes, but Don't worry, I've plenty of naugthy ideas. Basically, I like surprises. Some time ago, you did a wonderful swimsuit with just some strings in the back :

LT21.png.645206cc3a02e7b1fd9579a128139d85.png

May be you could re-use these idea and re-work some of your dresses. My sims don't need to hide their back side as they all got perfect asses …  For example, this dress you made does not realy need a back part, some strins to keep it up … The more the front is normal, the bigger the surprise ...

1314409200_09-15-18_9-33-28PM.png.e3d926

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, synge said:

Technically, this is rather skin texture than clothes, but Don't worry, I've plenty of naugthy ideas. Basically, I like surprises. Some time ago, you did a wonderful swimsuit with just some strings in the back :

LT21.png.645206cc3a02e7b1fd9579a128139d85.png

May be you could re-use these idea and re-work some of your dresses. My sims don't need to hide their back side as they all got perfect asses …  For example, this dress you made does not realy need a back part, some strins to keep it up … The more the front is normal, the bigger the surprise ...

1314409200_09-15-18_9-33-28PM.png.e3d926

As always nice picks !! and i like how you think ;)

24 minutes ago, crabb said:

Wow, very nice! I am ready for those wireframe shirts

ezgif-2-42ea945230b2.gif

Even more of wireframe clothing is coming [just found out about this option soo...i am a bit crazy about it :D

BTW that pic reminds me of :D:D:D21aa4b46028d6627f84c7636ea88d1fb.gif

LOVE IT !!!

7 hours ago, pandabearpaul said:

I have another question. Have you made a recolor of the Pompoms for the cheerleader outfit? If so, where can I find it?? And if you haven't made a recolor, would you PLEASE make one available...please. Thank you again sstormyy.

The pompoms are not mine, so i have  not recolored them. You can download them here https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/Colores_Urbanos/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets/title/monster-high-cheerleader-set/id/1367875/

2 hours ago, igor2540 said:

I was wondering there is a way to know which one is which one,without install,  I see a lot of package files, but not a picture to preview clothes.

you can use sim4studio to open package files and see what is inside