6 hours ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

Hello dagobaking,BIG thanks for your time and efort making AAF

and also for all the guys who's helping you!!

p.s. i did not found donate button on Nexus,maybe you can fix that... not familiar with Patreon..

Thank you for your support!

I think Nexus has their own built in donation system. But, I'm not sure how it works or what I can change?

6 hours ago, Relimera said:

@ dagobaking

IVE reinstalled dof and overwrite with your patch ..all is good now:classic_biggrin:

pls if you have time... look for deactivating options for female dresses :classic_rolleyes:

keep up your great work

Good to hear. Working on the equip feature is on my list. Some of these compatibility issues are just taking priority over finishing features right now.

4 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

An important thing to know, that perhaps I may have missed somewhere along the way, but these two instances, are they using the same version of RSE? If so, that narrows the problem down further to the packaging on AAF.

For clarity, my packages are 'Travel' packages, where the location is the Player, typically within 150 game units. The flags I use are always the same, "Must complete, Allow Swimming, Ignore Combat, No Combat Alert and Preferred Speed (typically run or walk fast).

Now, because AAF is also using packages to move the participants in the sex scene, this could be causing the conflict as one package is certainly overruling the other - or as is more likely the case, the AI stack is throttling between the two.

But the bigger problem is the way the game handles ref aliases that are applied to the same NPC - in my experiences, it appears that when I put an NPC into a ref alias with an attached faction (for example), such as my pacification faction 'RSE_FriendsAgain', and then apply this same NPC to a second ref alias, it kind of erases whatever the first alias was doing to the NPC. So what I think we are seeing here, and sorry, I cannot verify as I am not FO4 capable for another week, but I believe we are seeing this exact thing happening, where AAF is putting a CSA rapist into its own ref alilas, which is removing the pacification faction (RSE_FriendsAgain), which causes instant hostility and thus breaks the CSAScript, as it cannot function with hostile actors - not from a programming choice but from a game engine limit where certain functions just will not work when an NPC is hostile to the player.

And if the above holds true, and you ARE using the same RSE version across your two tests, then this more or less confirms (without actual verification), that the ref aliases and attached packages in AAF are breaking the alias and packages in RSE, specifically when it comes to pacified hostiles.

Thank you for this insight. Makes sense. Though, 4P also has a travel package feature and RSE works with that. So, how does RSE avoid the same conflict with 4P?

3 hours ago, Rufgt said:

@dagobaking Some guy says that the 2 actors are positioned far from each other whenever they switch from my animations to Leito's. The same thing happens when transitioning from Leito's to mine. I tested this out and it seems like it changes depending on which one you started first. Starting mine first would change Leito's animation positions and vice versa. I thought it might have to do with something in the position XML file, but I'm not too sure.

The guy is right. The reason for this is that Leito's animations use an offset system where the center of the animations is not at 0,0,0. This is what my "making animations for AAF" guide is all about.

I added a custom offset system into the XML so that animations not made at 0,0,0 can still be played. But, that offset doesn't get reset when you do a "live switch" with the up/down arrow. I can look into it. But, it is probably not a trivial fix because it involves repositioning the actors. And at least with the player character, it triggers the fade to black loading screen when you do that.

I have put addressing that issue on a lower priority because new animations will be at 0,0,0 and will not have that problem.

1 hour ago, Vader666 said:

Some concerns about multi-race support :

The way AAF handles the addition of ActorTypes for now won't work once multiple people try to add stuff into the ActorTypes XML.

Unless there is a API function for that, haven't looked into that for now.

It seems more suitable to me to add the races right into the animation_data XML to associate every animation with the race they're meant to be used with and therefore the skeleton they were made for.

Also, does the wizard support non human actor types ?

After a short test of adding a new group in the Actor_types XML, they don't show up there.

Yes. I have always planned to have race designated in the animation or position xml (animation does seem to make more sense since there is no situation where the wrong skeleton will work). I just haven't been able to get to working on that yet.

Once that is in place it will figure out what race(s) the actors selected are and then filter the installed positions to only list animations that will work with that combo of races (and genders and available furnitures).

The good news it that I already built this same filtering code for furnitures and it's working. Doing the same thing for races will be just a lot of copying the same code and linking it up to a 'race="xyz"' attribute.

Adding the actor types SHOULD work. But, I never tested any other config than what is there. That was put together early in the mod and hasn't been touched since. It is possible that it needs to be re-thought. Right now, it is based on the Bethesda keywords. It may need to be revised to be based on the race form ids.

Adding support for this is high on the list. I just keep getting pulled into bug/compatibility fixes.

38 minutes ago, hkheung said:

re dago

I have a problem with Rufgt (m / f) animation smooching and leito animation nothing serious.

when I run Rufgt smooching animation (Man / Woman) from the beginning it works but it moves the actors on all the other animations leito

photo 3-4-5

and

when I run the other animations leito, it is the animation of Rufgt that has the actors displaced.

image 1-2

That's what I did:

I just reinstall the game and run up the backup at the exit vault111 because I thought you could not be AAF installer before.

After being saved preston and back to the shrine, I saved and got out of the game.
After activating cbbe, lookmenu and save / quit the game, then, AAF, leito animation, Rufgt animation and dof ignotumvirum edition 0.2 then I recorded / quit the game.

I restarted the game and tested and it's still the same problem if I'm in the field or if the NPC is in the field.

cordially

Capture d'écran (38) .png

Capture d'écran (39) .png

Capture d'écran (40) .png

Capture d'écran (41) .png

Capture d'écran (42) .png

Thank you for illustrating this.

I address this earlier in this post. I have a feeling that this is going to come up repeatedly. So, maybe I need to add a check that doesn't allow cycling to animations that have different offsets... But, then people will probably say that some animations are missing when cycling...

17 minutes ago, thisismyusername said:

Let me start off by saying how great this mod is, but is anyone having compatibility issues with FPE? I've got every other mod working with this, but for whatever reason, FPE isn't triggering after the animations...

Sorry to be behind the times, which mod is FPE?

10 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

Here is my test xmls for crazy animation gun version... Use at your own risks.

<meta title="Crazy_animationData.xml" version="0.1" dataSet="animation"/>
<defaults source="Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp"/>

I think if you have an other version you can change source in Crazy_animationData.xml to point to crazy .esp

I don't know if normal but when PC is selected as actor, animation need waiting for timeout before start.

Crazy_animationData.xml

Crazy_positionData.xml

Thank you for putting this together.

You can package these up in a folder structure that treats the root of the zip file like the root Fallout game folder. So, put these in "Data>AAF>". Then it would be easier for people to install as a mod and test.

I haven't tested this out yet. But, if there are alignment issues, you can adjust those per animation with an offset attribute:

<animation id="romance3" offset="0,0,0,0:0,20,0,180">

Those are x,y,z,angle coordinates for each actor in the animation (in the order they are listed) separated by ":".

That can also be used to repurpose animations that look good on the ground and elevate them a little bit so that they will also work on a bed or other flat surface so you can use the same ground animation on a furniture.

30 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I think Nexus has their own built in donation system. But, I'm not sure how it works or what I can change?

Nexus uses PayPal for donations. After you set up your account, you can link it to your profile and put a donation option on your mod page(s).

10 minutes ago, Gulfwulf said:

Nexus uses PayPal for donations. After you set up your account, you can link it to your profile and put a donation option on your mod page(s).

Aha. Ok. I added that. Thank you.

FWIW, my time available for AAF is going to slow down for the next few weeks as I have some IRL obligations coming up. But, will chip away as I can.

On 29/04/2018 at 7:31 PM, dagobaking said:

But, if there are alignment issues, you can adjust those per animation with an offset attribute

Thanks, good idea for patch... No offset attribute problems, it use sames as leito. If there is some problems with this, you can report. I repeat, it is the GUN VERSION (xml point to crazy gun esp)

AAF Crazy Gun PATCH.7z

Maybe some missing animations (bed version are removed). I will looking if missing anims.

56 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

The guy is right. The reason for this is that Leito's animations use an offset system where the center of the animations is not at 0,0,0. This is what my "making animations for AAF" guide is all about.

I added a custom offset system into the XML so that animations not made at 0,0,0 can still be played. But, that offset doesn't get reset when you do a "live switch" with the up/down arrow. I can look into it. But, it is probably not a trivial fix because it involves repositioning the actors. And at least with the player character, it triggers the fade to black loading screen when you do that.

I have put addressing that issue on a lower priority because new animations will be at 0,0,0 and will not have that problem.

I've always been exporting my animations while leaving the root at 0,0,0. So I have to adjust the positioning of my actors to be like Leito's? What's the reason behind setting custom offsets for animations?

15 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

I've always been exporting my animations while leaving the root at 0,0,0. So I have to adjust the positioning of my actors to be like Leito's? What's the reason behind setting custom offsets for animations?

I may be wrong, but I think leito uses the same offset that bethesda uses for their multipart animations.

@dagobaking It appears your mod has vanished from nexus. 

You can get to the mod if you have a direct link, but it will not show up in any search queries nor in the recently modified list

18 minutes ago, Ghostman7nz said:

It appears your mod has vanished from nexus. 

You can get to the mod if you have a direct link, but it will not show up in any search queries nor in the recently modified list

I just checked and it is still on the front page under hot mods and comes up in the search for Advanced Animation Framework.  I checked via incognito mode and multiple browsers to ensure that it wasn't showing up in my cache.

53 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

No. Assuming you want it to work with AAF, you set it up right at 0,0,0 and there would be no benefit I can see for you to change it. Maybe Leito will do an updated pack at 0,0,0.

I'm not completely sure what the reason for the offsets is. But, reading between the lines I think it was a solution to minimize actors being knocked out of alignment during animations (if they are technically standing in a spot away from where the animation plays, maybe that helps?).

42 minutes ago, Ghostman7nz said:

I may be wrong, but I think leito uses the same offset that bethesda uses for their multipart animations.

@dagobaking It appears your mod has vanished from nexus. 

It's possible, but I haven't noticed any offsets in Bethesda's animations.

I recently got a "mod author authorization" for having a mod with x number of downloads (thank you!). Maybe getting that caused the page to go down for a moment?

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

Thank you for your support!

Aaaand its done,thanks again man,your work is INVALUABLE!!

Also i wish you easy and joyful journey on/to this colossal project.

9 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

No. Assuming you want it to work with AAF, you set it up right at 0,0,0 and there would be no benefit I can see for you to change it. Maybe Leito will do an updated pack at 0,0,0.

I'm not completely sure what the reason for the offsets is. But, reading between the lines I think it was a solution to minimize actors being knocked out of alignment during animations (if they are technically standing in a spot away from where the animation plays, maybe that helps?).

So the only option I have is to wait and see if Leito will upload a pack at 0,0,0. Let me know if there's a way around that, even if it means restarting my animations. I just wouldn't want people thinking my animations have alignment issues, lol.

@dagobaking might be the flags. I really dont know... wont be able to dig into that reason for a week at the soonest. Going off memory here, but thought the hostiles moved to the player via MoveTo/TranslateTo in scripting and the packages were more for alignment. Regardless, yeah there are packages in use there, so Im stumped.

2 hours ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

Aaaand its done,thanks again man,your work is INVALUABLE!!

Also i wish you easy and joyful journey on/to this colossal project.

Wow! Thank you! Hopefully, Bethesda uses Flash for the UI on the next TES and/or maybe next games as well. Then it can be a multi-game journey.

2 hours ago, Rufgt said:

So the only option I have is to wait and see if Leito will upload a pack at 0,0,0. Let me know if there's a way around that, even if it means restarting my animations. I just wouldn't want people thinking my animations have alignment issues, lol.

It uses the alignment of whichever animation was picked to start animating. So, if your animations are chosen first, they will be correctly aligned. If a Leito animation is picked first, yours will show out of alignment if someone switches to them.

You can put a note about this in your mod description so people know its not your animations being broken. I'll look at this when I can. But, I think that bugs/fixes, support for multiple races and animation stages need to be built first.

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

@dagobaking might be the flags. I really dont know... wont be able to dig into that reason for a week at the soonest. Going off memory here, but thought the hostiles moved to the player via MoveTo/TranslateTo in scripting and the packages were more for alignment. Regardless, yeah there are packages in use there, so Im stumped.

Not bad timing as I'm going to be really busy for a few weeks myself.

The last build I posted reflects a change to the packages that should/could help. It might already be fixed actually. I made separate packages for the player and NPCs and then whittled them down to have the max flags set to avoid interruptions without breaking NPC AI. The only iffy one left that had to stay on was aggro radius on the player. If I turn that off, every NPC turns into a zombie. I also set it up so that the player travel/wait quest turns off as early as possible as soon as they are locked into position. So, that should minimize any overlap time. I think it gets turned off before the animation_start event goes out.

Has anyone tested the latest build with RSE to see if it works now?

3 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

You can put a note about this in your mod description so people know its not your animations being broken. I'll look at this when I can. But, I think that bugs/fixes, support for multiple races and animation stages need to be built first.

Not bad timing as I'm going to be really busy for a few weeks myself.

That's so good to hear, thanks! Off topic question: How did you get your 'AAF' logo to appear as an image without a link or enlargement? I'm talking about the one on your main page. I'm having issues getting that to work on my page :smile:

14 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

In view of Leito & Rufgt  animations works separately and the problem only occurs when switching from an other pack, can the problem came from this switching? (offset refresh?)

Yes. That is the issue. Starting over with the animation you want fixes it for that animation. But, refreshing the offset with each switch is more substantial a task than it would seem. So, putting it behind some other tasks that have no workaround/dont exist yet.

11 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

That's so good to hear, thanks! Off topic question: How did you get your 'AAF' logo to appear as an image without a link or enlargement? I'm talking about the one on your main page. I'm having issues getting that to work on my page :smile:

I actually don't know! It happened accidentally when I deleted some formatting around it. But, I liked it better like that so I left it alone. I don't know how to reproduce the effect.

I was able to get version 42a to work with my large mod build.  I ended up uninstalling four-play complete and the vinfamy patch to start.  Then I cleaned the save with Falrim's resaver and installed AAF, AAF compatibility for DOF, Letio's and rufgt's adimation packs.

With AAF and the AAF four-play plugins loading at the top of my LO, AAF animation events are picked and one of the animations plays.  I can also use the several of the FP mods to initiate scenes as well.  The HUD issue was resolved (with the anim info clipping off screen) and all of the hot keys seem to work to set up a scene manually and during a scene (up, down and home and end keys).

My only issue now is undressing seems inconsistently timed, especially with females.  When testing, my female PC and npc female actors did not undress at all during the scene.  I thought initially that they weren't undressing at all because they stayed clothed, while the male actors undressed.  My female PC and female npc actors did undress, but well after the scene ended (minutes later).

On the other hand, male actors seemed to mostly undress on cue - however in some instances, males who were not in the scene - but happened to be under the cross hair when the Home menu was invoked immediately undressed.  Not sure if that is coincidence or random script happenings.

Of note though, Heather Casdin does undress - but I suspect it has to do with how "special" she is, compared to other NPCs.  While Heather does not seem to want to walk to the actor she gets paired with - if they are close enough when the scene is set up - she will undress and redress after the scene ends.

46 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

I was able to get version 42a to work with my large mod build.  I ended up uninstalling four-play complete and the vinfamy patch to start.  Then I cleaned the save with Falrim's resaver and installed AAF, AAF compatibility for DOF, Letio's and rufgt's adimation packs.

With AAF and the AAF four-play plugins loading at the top of my LO, AAF animation events are picked and one of the animations plays.  I can also use the several of the FP mods to initiate scenes as well.  The HUD issue was resolved (with the anim info clipping off screen) and all of the hot keys seem to work to set up a scene manually and during a scene (up, down and home and end keys).

My only issue now is undressing seems inconsistently timed, especially with females.  When testing, my female PC and npc female actors did not undress at all during the scene.  I thought initially that they weren't undressing at all because they stayed clothed, while the male actors undressed.  My female PC and female npc actors did undress, but well after the scene ended (minutes later).

On the other hand, male actors seemed to mostly undress on cue - however in some instances, males who were not in the scene - but happened to be under the cross hair when the Home menu was invoked immediately undressed.  Not sure if that is coincidence or random script happenings.

Of note though, Heather Casdin does undress - but I suspect it has to do with how "special" she is, compared to other NPCs.  While Heather does not seem to want to walk to the actor she gets paired with - if they are close enough when the scene is set up - she will undress and redress after the scene ends.

Thank you. Good to hear that things are sounding more stable.

For the unequipping. Can you see a pattern with the items being unequipped? For example, have you ever seen a vanilla equipment not unequip?

I still don't have a clue how to pick what slots to un equip, but I'll come to that another time.

I just wanted to ask about AnimObjects, such as the cuffs Leito uses. Will we load them through AAF, ie in the xml, or will AAF not be involved in that part of it?

Can i request what these mods cause Conflict to AAF?

Diverse Children : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16289

SuperMutant Redux : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11853

These mods affect nothing to humanrace or actortype of human, but when it's esp file turned on, AAF Animation function got stuck.

I uploaded esp of that mods.

DiverseChildren.esp

SuperMutantOverhaul.esp

3 minutes ago, DeathtoSlaanesh said:

Can i request what these mods Conflict to AAF?

Diverse Children : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16289

SuperMutant Redux : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11853

These mods affect nothing to humanrace or actortype of human, but when it's esp file turned on, AAF Animation function got stuck.

I uploaded esp of that mods.

DiverseChildren.esp

SuperMutantOverhaul.esp

This is hard to respond to but children are their own race and AAF does not handle this race at all for obvious reasons. So why this would pose a problem is beyong me.
And mods that remove or add certain data from certain races can cause problems.

12 minutes ago, CGi said:

This is hard to respond to but children are their own race and AAF does not handle this race at all for obvious reasons. So why this would pose a problem is beyong me.
And mods that remove or add certain data from certain races can cause problems.

That's what i'm talking about. These mods edit only human child race and supermutant, behemoth, deathclaw, mutant hounds race but not a human or humanlikes something.

If these mods have other scripts or f4se plugins, i get it. but it dosen't.

Even RaceCustomizer changes players race and humanrace's skeleton directory, but works fine with AAF. I still don't know what the hell is wrong with these esps.

hello dago

I come to the report on RSE 3.7.3.

First the positive point:

the RSE animation launches now, my character, kneels with his hands in the air then gets up and goes to his aggressor then the two actors undress and normally the rape animation starts.

But it is at this precise moment that one of the enemies present shoots me (and each time I tried).

Here several possible scenarios: See Video

IN ALL CASES everything is blocked pipboy shortcuts of the weapons and even the flycam.
Only the main menu is accessible by pressing the button to reload its last backup.

When we restart the last backup, we can no longer access the pipboy weapon shortcuts and our character starts to run faster than usual and floats in the air if we skip it should mean that the vanilla animations are messed up.

-single solution restart the game.

I tried to be precise enough but the behavior of the game and mods are very random.

Fallout4 AAF vs RSE.zip

Fallout4 AAF vs RSE.z01

Fallout4 AAF vs RSE.z02

Fallout4 AAF vs RSE.z03

Another video after restarting the game
as you can see there is a major difference
I killed one of the first two enemies and the animation worked until he killed me.
the other enemies are too far to participate so apparently it is necessary that there is only one enemy for the animation starts but whatever happens I am always killed at the end.

but there is progress. So courage

Fallout4 30_04_2018 12_25_38.zip

Fallout4 30_04_2018 12_25_38.z02

Fallout4 30_04_2018 12_25_38.z01