6 minutes ago, Balmung889 said:

Hi, I installed aaf downloaded from discord but it says:
Missing Masters: AAF.esm
Why? What should I do?

What mod manager did you install it with? Does your mod manager indicate that the AAF.esm plugin is enabled?

21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What mod manager did you install it with? Does your mod manager indicate that the AAF.esm plugin is enabled?

I used Vortex, but I also tried opening with Mod Organizer 2
I don't see AAF.esm
There is only AAF.esp

23 minutes ago, Balmung889 said:

I used Vortex, but I also tried opening with Mod Organizer 2
I don't see AAF.esm
There is only AAF.esp

Where did you download your copy of AAF? The plugin which is installed with the official AAF is definitely AAF.esm, I just double-checked the plugins tab in my Vortex to confirm.

Make sure you download AAF_V171-0_beta.7z from the releases -> #aaf_public_release channel in the AAF Discord and drag that file to your mod manager to install it (or use the import from file function in your mod manager).

1 minute ago, coolman2384 said:

when i join the discor it says i dont have access to the page to download AAF how do gain access

Open the #rules channel, read the rules for the server, then follow the instructions at the end to acknowledge you've read them. Immediately after you do that, the other channels should appear.

Hey Everyone! I'm sorry if this has been adressed already but I can't seem to find an answer. 

I have an XML error with AAF that says: "this xml has bad formatting and could not be parsed:_T_actionData.xml"

I have found the XML file, but I don't know what to do with it haha... Some of the UAP files are written in red when I look in the AAF folder so I guess there's something wrong with my installation maybe?

<actionData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

<defaults/>

<action id="_T_OpenJaw_Action">

<self mfgSet="_T_openjaw"> </self>

</action>

<action id="_T_OpenJaw2_Action">

<self mfgSet="_T_openjaw2"> </self>

</action>

<action id="_T_Upset_Action">

<self mfgSet="_T_Upset"> </self>

</action>

</actionData>

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Thost said:

Hey Everyone! I'm sorry if this has been adressed already but I can't seem to find an answer. 

I have an XML error with AAF that says: "this xml has bad formatting and could not be parsed:_T_actionData.xml"

I have found the XML file, but I don't know what to do with it haha... Some of the UAP files are written in red when I look in the AAF folder so I guess there's something wrong with my installation maybe?

AAF data files starting with _T_ are probably from the Staged Leito Plus patch, Hardship, or the TSEX framework, since this is the naming pattern Tentacus used for his mods. If you're using SLP, in particular, make sure UAP has been told not to patch Leito's animations.

Edited by vaultbait
On 5/24/2024 at 9:05 PM, vaultbait said:

Where did you download your copy of AAF? The plugin which is installed with the official AAF is definitely AAF.esm, I just double-checked the plugins tab in my Vortex to confirm.

Make sure you download AAF_V171-0_beta.7z from the releases -> #aaf_public_release channel in the AAF Discord and drag that file to your mod manager to install it (or use the import from file function in your mod manager).

Oops, I downloaded the wrong file!
Sorry, I'm not good at English.

Now I downloaded the right one. Thank you!
It put me in "debug mode". I have the writing on the left of the screen. Can you tell me how to disable "debug mode"?

3 hours ago, Balmung889 said:

Oops, I downloaded the wrong file!
Sorry, I'm not good at English.

Now I downloaded the right one. Thank you!
It put me in "debug mode". I have the writing on the left of the screen. Can you tell me how to disable "debug mode"?

It's an option in the menu you get during installation. There's a checkbox for debug logging, which is deselected by default. Maybe you clicked it without realizing what that option meant? Tell your mod manager to reinstall AAF, which should cause it to show the installation menu again, and this time make sure that debug logging checkbox is not filled.

Came here to say:

Yes, I know update is being worked on.
This update is essential.
The latest update of Fallout is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be.
It's great that Bethesda is FINALLY fixing the memory leaks and previsibines after this many years.
I can finally play Fallout 4 comfortably without going into buffering when changing exterior cells.

So therefore, hopefully an update of AAF for the latest version will come to fruition.
Add me to the list of people who are patiently waiting for it.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, xXDeliteXx said:

Came here to say:

Yes, I know update is being worked on.
This update is essential.
The latest update of Fallout is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be.
It's great that Bethesda is FINALLY fixing the memory leaks and previsibines after this many years.
I can finally play Fallout 4 comfortably without going into buffering when changing exterior cells.

So therefore, hopefully an update of AAF for the latest version will come to fruition.
Add me to the list of people who are patiently waiting for it.

It's in the works and will be a big update including new features started many months ago.

One thing we need is an updated Looksmenu. But, that appears to be coming soon too.

Ideally, there will be a new buffout. But, that status is unclear and we are not going to wait for it.

Edited by dagobaking
3 hours ago, Tsara Noga said:

How can I get access to your Discord server if there is no (explosion) icon shown to me?

Right along the underside of that message is a row of very small icons (often referred to as "reactions") along with the counts of how many visitors have clicked each one. The first icon on the far left end of that row should look like a mushroom cloud from a nuclear detonation, click on it.

1 hour ago, blue1820 said:

I can't get into Discord server as well as others reporting it, and its asking for my e/mail and password, i can't do that.

It wants you to set a password that you're going to use to log into the Discord account you're creating. But yes, it does want to know a working E-mail address for you, most forums require that when you create an account on them.

1 hour ago, daledoe said:

someone share the latest version of aaf please

No need, it's already shared in the AAF Discord, you can find it there for direct download.

5 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Fuckin christ, the instructions are posted above. Fucking read a little. 

ETA: you’ve posted this shit everywhere. Stop begging ffs.

you are a rude! that version is from 2023. so thanks to everyone else but you. rude

On 5/26/2024 at 2:37 PM, dagobaking said:

It's in the works and will be a big update including new features started many months ago.

One thing we need is an updated Looksmenu. But, that appears to be coming soon too.

Ideally, there will be a new buffout. But, that status is unclear and we are not going to wait for it.

https://www.patreon.com/expired6978/posts  it works