Ok pour moi, juste

$AAF_ERROR	AAF ERREUR: %VAR0%

$INVALID_SCRIPTOBJECT	Fallout.callFunction - scriptObject non valide: %VAR0%. XML Mal formé?
$AAF_ERROR	ERREUR AAF: %VAR0%

$INVALID_SCRIPTOBJECT	Fallout.callFunction - scriptObject non valide: %VAR0%. XML Mal formaté?

Mais ça reste très correct je crois... A deux ça le fait ^^

Il y a 14 minutes, Polistiro a déclaré:

Ok pour moi, juste Mais ça reste très correct je crois ... A deux ça le fait ^^

C'est clair

j'ai rectifié l'erreur ERREUR AAF mais je trouve que le mot formaté ne correspond pas à un fichier xlm ayant un problème je pensais plutot à anomalie?

RE: AAF and RSE's CSA

I dont have access to dig deep into things at the moment. But, I can tell you that there are multiple layers of AI travel packages applied against the rapist and the guards and it could be the conflict there that is causing people's woes with CSA.

Some points about how CSAsript does things:

1. On surrender, player is flagged into god mode.
  2. On surrender, player's controls are disabled.
  3. On surrender, rapist is generated via ref alias fill and has attached AI package to move to player.
  4. On surrender, all other NPCs are pacified and have AI packages applied that move them into guard posture around the player (and companion).
  5. The player will NEVER be able to move by default and I believe AAF might break CSAscript in that regard by applying a package to the player.
  6. Pacification of all hostiles ONLY ends once player suffers outcomes, at which point god mode is removed and controls re-enabled.
  7. So if people are getting auto-hostility, something is breaking CSAs chain of events, which are tightly scripted and contingent upon fourplays 'animation_over' event.

This is all I can think of off-hand at the moment. Not to be defensive about my mod, but I 'know' RSE's CSA functions 100% with fourplay, as it was designed specifically for it. How or why AAF and RSE are not playing well together in CSA is a challenge I just cant dig into at the moment, but I am not entirely certain there is anything on the RSE side, since CSA at its core, utilizes fourplay calls in precisely the same manner as all other RSE fourplay sex function calls, which as has been noted by some here, work as expected. So yeah, totally of the mind its a package conflict issue.

8 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

On va pas chipoter, le principal c'est de comprendre qu'un truc cloche dans le xml... Fait comme tu veux ça n'a aucune importance à mon sens.

Ok

si tu est d'accord je vais poster ce fichier pour que dago l’intègre si il veut

Ok, i found this in my papyrus log, i think i never seen it before:

[04/28/2018 - 06:02:55PM] VM is thawing...
[04/28/2018 - 06:02:55PM] error: Native static function ObjectReferenceSetCollision could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2018 - 06:02:55PM] error: Native static function ObjectReferenceGetCollision could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2018 - 06:02:55PM] error: Native static function LastCrossHairActor could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2018 - 06:02:55PM] error: Native static function LastCrossHairRef could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2018 - 06:02:55PM] error: Native static function SetFlyCam2 could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.

I uninstalled all my mods, cleaned all old datas and scripts in data folder

I uninstalled nexus mod manager with configurations files

I totally re-installed F4SE , looksmenu , MCM , AAF v40 & AAF compatibility patch, leito anim pack.

On a save that never had [M] tag (before exiting vault 111)

An other thing, i had to launch 3 times the game before AAF debug mod to disappear (i never active it ; debug mode : false in xml)

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

1. On surrender, rapist is generated via ref alias fill and has attached AI package to move to player.
  2. On surrender, all other NPCs are pacified and have AI packages applied that move them into guard posture around the player (and companion).

20180428133107_1.thumb.jpg.e285a6402754310416453be14782d19f.jpg

With AAF before the animation starts, the raider is in the RSE_FriendsAgain Faction.

20180428133130_1.thumb.jpg.bd345a11968f74fb277856d002c6ab11.jpg

With AAF after the animation starts, the raider has been removed from the RSE_FriendsAgain faction.

20180428140025_1.thumb.jpg.953ea4db3559997f474869912d156dac.jpg

With Four-Play before the animation starts, the raider is in the RSE_FriendsAgain faction.

20180428140051_1.thumb.jpg.4252dca887ee019544358eb988742149.jpg

With Four-Play after the animation starts, the raider is still in the RSE_FriendsAgain faction.

I didn't get a screenshot but after the animation plays with FP, the proper cooldown time runs for RSE before the raider is removed from the faction.

Finally got the animations going with Nate in the Bathroom and then the Vault Rep Guy joined in. No FMM animations according to AFF to load and to check the animation names. Still no Control since I uninstalled Vin's CP but do have Dong working with buttons now.

ScreenShot3.png

9 hours ago, kalleas said:
  • Fresh installed game
  • Only mod requirements installed, got latest version of fa4 f4se etc.
  • game says it loads the animations but they do not show up in the wizard

Any suggestions?

ays.png

It looks like you got the controls sorted out. But, the debug panel should not look like that. It's broken. It should either hide itself or say debug mode on at the top if it is turned on.

In fact, this is what the bug looked like that v40 was supposed to fix. The change I made immediately fixed this for me. So, not sure how/why it could persist? Is this a screenshot of version 40 on a new game?

4 hours ago, Badtanker said:

for some reason if you do a screen shot using the system of FO4 and exit out of game and come back in it will overwrite you screenshots starting at screenshot03. But will do the next time it happens

So, you were seeing two debug screens overlapping or something? I think I know what was causing that and it should be fixed in v40.

3 hours ago, kalleas said:

Found out one of my favorite mods: Simple Hit Marker https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20356 does not work together with AAF, makes it so that the wizard does not launch/is invisible.

EDIT: Can now see that other crosshair manipulating mods makes AAF not work properly, likely other HUD mods creates issues as well.

Thank you for pointing this out. Can you let me know what the other crosshair mods are that conflict?

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

RE: AAF and RSE's CSA

I dont have access to dig deep into things at the moment. But, I can tell you that there are multiple layers of AI travel packages applied against the rapist and the guards and it could be the conflict there that is causing people's woes with CSA.

Some points about how CSAsript does things:

1. On surrender, player is flagged into god mode.
  2. On surrender, player's controls are disabled.
  3. On surrender, rapist is generated via ref alias fill and has attached AI package to move to player.
  4. On surrender, all other NPCs are pacified and have AI packages applied that move them into guard posture around the player (and companion).
  5. The player will NEVER be able to move by default and I believe AAF might break CSAscript in that regard by applying a package to the player.
  6. Pacification of all hostiles ONLY ends once player suffers outcomes, at which point god mode is removed and controls re-enabled.
  7. So if people are getting auto-hostility, something is breaking CSAs chain of events, which are tightly scripted and contingent upon fourplays 'animation_over' event.

This is all I can think of off-hand at the moment. Not to be defensive about my mod, but I 'know' RSE's CSA functions 100% with fourplay, as it was designed specifically for it. How or why AAF and RSE are not playing well together in CSA is a challenge I just cant dig into at the moment, but I am not entirely certain there is anything on the RSE side, since CSA at its core, utilizes fourplay calls in precisely the same manner as all other RSE fourplay sex function calls, which as has been noted by some here, work as expected. So yeah, totally of the mind its a package conflict issue.

Thank you Flashy. I am pretty sure that you're right that it's a package issue. The start/end events and the API/proxy seem to be working now. It's just that the packages that 4P ran are not the same as the ones that AAF uses currently. This can be fixed with some time/testing.

It comes back to something we already discussed before. The travel and wait packages do have interrupt flags allowed, including the aggro radius one. I eventually discovered that the other bug I was working on, the one that caused every NPC AI to break after a scene is caused by running a package with those interrupts turned off on the player when SetPlayerAIDriven (sp?) is on. SO, I think that the solution will be to have different travel/wait packages for NPCs and the player. What do you think? It's kind of a grind to set up to even test because there are 30 copies of 3 sets of packages/quests (to accommodate many simultaneous scenes) that have to be entered manually in CK. Each adjustment takes 20+ minutes to apply.

1 hour ago, Polistiro said:

Ok, i found this in my papyrus log, i think i never seen it before:

[04/28/2018 - 06:02:55PM] VM is thawing...
[04/28/2018 - 06:02:55PM] error: Native static function ObjectReferenceSetCollision could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2018 - 06:02:55PM] error: Native static function ObjectReferenceGetCollision could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2018 - 06:02:55PM] error: Native static function LastCrossHairActor could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2018 - 06:02:55PM] error: Native static function LastCrossHairRef could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2018 - 06:02:55PM] error: Native static function SetFlyCam2 could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.

I uninstalled all my mods, cleaned all old datas and scripts in data folder

I uninstalled nexus mod manager with configurations files

I totally re-installed F4SE , looksmenu , MCM , AAF v40 & AAF compatibility patch, leito anim pack.

On a save that never had [M] tag (before exiting vault 111)

An other thing, i had to launch 3 times the game before AAF debug mod to disappear (i never active it ; debug mode : false in xml)

I believe those log entries are related to LLFP. I see them consistently. Not sure if they are causing any problems. It seems like they are maybe test functions that didn't get fully removed. @jaam

The debug should not stick like that. v40 was supposed to fix that.

20 minutes ago, Jughandle said:

20180428133107_1.thumb.jpg.e285a6402754310416453be14782d19f.jpg

With AAF before the animation starts, the raider is in the RSE_FriendsAgain Faction.

20180428133130_1.thumb.jpg.bd345a11968f74fb277856d002c6ab11.jpg

With AAF after the animation starts, the raider has been removed from the RSE_FriendsAgain faction.

20180428140025_1.thumb.jpg.953ea4db3559997f474869912d156dac.jpg

With Four-Play before the animation starts, the raider is in the RSE_FriendsAgain faction.

20180428140051_1.thumb.jpg.4252dca887ee019544358eb988742149.jpg

With Four-Play after the animation starts, the raider is still in the RSE_FriendsAgain faction.

I didn't get a screenshot but after the animation plays with FP, the proper cooldown time runs for RSE before the raider is removed from the faction.

Maybe the timing of the events is affecting things?

So, i have come across 2 issues now, one is that Sex Em Up, will completely fuck up the game. As in, can't load a save that both SEU and AAF are installed together nor even start a new game

And second, and from reading other posts, it seems RSE and AAF don't quite play well together in the animation starting department. As in, everything is fine with both up until you start a sex scene, This is where things get fucky, when you start the scene, you get a black loading screen (like loading an interior cell), and when it finishes loading, you are in free cam, your character isnt there and the npc that the scene was with is walking in place, and when i toggle free cam, im stuck in place, i can run and shoot, cant use pip boy. Then when you toggle free cam again, you are free to move around BUT you move at the speed of the TFC, and you can't use your pip boy, and this effects the whole game, where if i load a save prior to this, i still can't access the pip boy

47 minutes ago, zyrxx said:

So, i have come across 2 issues now, one is that Sex Em Up, will completely fuck up the game. As in, can't load a save that both SEU and AAF are installed together nor even start a new game

And second, and from reading other posts, it seems RSE and AAF don't quite play well together in the animation starting department. As in, everything is fine with both up until you start a sex scene, This is where things get fucky, when you start the scene, you get a black loading screen (like loading an interior cell), and when it finishes loading, you are in free cam, your character isnt there and the npc that the scene was with is walking in place, and when i toggle free cam, im stuck in place, i can run and shoot, cant use pip boy. Then when you toggle free cam again, you are free to move around BUT you move at the speed of the TFC, and you can't use your pip boy, and this effects the whole game, where if i load a save prior to this, i still can't access the pip boy

Which version were you using when you saw these issues?

And did you recently upgrade NMM to the latest version?

I also had a major issue that seemed to break the game yesterday. Took a long time to resolve. But, I think it had to do with the NMM update rather than SEU and AAF. AAF had a bug that probably didn't help matters by making things unstable. But, that should be fixed in v40.

AAF and RSE do not currently play well together. It's going to take some time to resolve that one. The missing pip boy issue may be separate from all of this. I have read from others that this happened with 4P also and is a known game issue. I have not seen it ever happen to me despite constantly testing and breaking things. So, hoping that it is maybe an outlier and not actually related to AAF.

Just now, dagobaking said:

Which version were you using when you saw these issues?

And did you recently upgrade NMM to the latest version?

I also had a major issue that seemed to break the game yesterday. Took a long time to resolve. But, I think it had to do with the NMM update rather than SEU and AAF. AAF had a bug that probably didn't help matters by making things unstable. But, that should be fixed in v40.

AAF and RSE do not currently play well together. It's going to take some time to resolve that one. The missing pip boy issue may be separate from all of this. I have read from others that this happened with 4P also and is a known game issue. I have not seen it ever happen to me despite constantly testing and breaking things. So, hoping that it is maybe an outlier and not actually related to AAF.

Everything is at the most recent version, it seems everything works, other than those few outliers. I want to use this framework since it seems to be the best one out there but for the time being, atleast until everything else gets updated to work with AAF, should i maybe stick with 4play for RES?

which would suck since your mod is the only one that uses the 3 stages of Letieo's animations

7 minutes ago, zyrxx said:

Everything is at the most recent version, it seems everything works, other than those few outliers. I want to use this framework since it seems to be the best one out there but for the time being, atleast until everything else gets updated to work with AAF, should i maybe stick with 4play for RES?

which would suck since your mod is the only one that uses the 3 stages of Letieo's animations

Yes. There are bugs to be worked out between AAF working with RSE. So, for a regular play-through, AAF is probably not ready for that combo.

AAF doesn't yet play the staged animations. Maybe you mean the ability to switch during animations?

Hello dago 

Having the same bug as zyrxx; another issue: i think everytime i access looksmenu for my character to modify, AAF produces that fly cam no char bug, weird thing is it works 

having loaded the save game with character without accessing looksmenu.  I use unique player mod that has a different body than npc, SEU is working fine as well as some RSE features: I'm on a new game with AAF alpha 40 plus requirements btw

1 minute ago, newuser42 said:

Hello dago 

Having the same bug as zyrxx; another issue: i think everytime i access looksmenu for my character to modify, AAF produces that fly cam no char bug, weird thing is it works 

having loaded the save game with character without accessing looksmenu.  I use unique player mod that has a different body than npc, SEU is working fine as well as some RSE features: I'm on a new game with AAF alpha 40 plus requirements btw

The same bug as in you can't start a new game? But, the old save still works?

I was seeing this same thing yesterday. Did you happen to upgrade NMM recently?

1 minute ago, dagobaking said:

Yes. There are bugs to be worked out between AAF working with RSE. So, for a regular play-through, AAF is probably not ready for that combo.

AAF doesn't yet play the staged animations. Maybe you mean the ability to switch during animations?

No, you're right, now that i think about it, i havent had any 3 stage animations with AAF, i've had them through the gun that leito's mod provides.

i wish 4play was updated more, since your mod seems to run smoother, but sadly all the mods that can use it are older and not updated

2 minutes ago, zyrxx said:

No, you're right, now that i think about it, i havent had any 3 stage animations with AAF, i've had them through the gun that leito's mod provides.

i wish 4play was updated more, since your mod seems to run smoother, but sadly all the mods that can use it are older and not updated

I'll keep working on it and these combinations should start working better over time with updates.

24 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I'll keep working on it and these combinations should start working better over time with updates.

Well, after switching to 4play, i can tell you that, the pipboy issue isnt your mod, i got it with 4play too, i think its an ending animation mishap. The way i see it now, is most of the mods work well, its just somewhere along the animation start point, is where shit gets fucked. because past that, everything else works, and works well

23 minutes ago, zyrxx said:

Well, after switching to 4play, i can tell you that, the pipboy issue isnt your mod, i got it with 4play too, i think its an ending animation mishap. The way i see it now, is most of the mods work well, its just somewhere along the animation start point, is where shit gets fucked. because past that, everything else works, and works well

Are you using Devious Devices?  I only had that problem with it installed.  I have never had it with regular Four Play or AAF.

40 minutes ago, zyrxx said:

Thank you for confirming. This is what I heard as well.

16 minutes ago, Jughandle said:

Are you using Devious Devices?  I only had that problem with it installed.  I have never had it with regular Four Play or AAF.

I do think that it must be related to some other mod as I've never seen it happen. I test with almost nothing else installed.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

The same bug as in you can't start a new game? But, the old save still works?

I was seeing this same thing yesterday. Did you happen to upgrade NMM recently?

i havent upgraded NMM, i cant start a new game with currently 210+ plugins running; its not AAF thats the problem, it either mods interfering on my end

The old save i dont use, because it was a transitions save from four play to AAF, unless i  clean the save and fresh install AAF on it 

Still one thing good about your framework is the animation filter; hopefully u can develop it to the point that its similar to SLAL skyrim