15 minutes ago, cylria said:

I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I had an issue where this would not work at all. Home button did nothing, no debug window, and SEU wouldn't trigger animations. Searching AAF in the console brought up lists of AAF quests so I knew this mod was loading.

Finally I noticed some old F4SE dll files and a few other dll files I didn't recognize in my game folder. I moved all files in the Fallout4 folder into another location (I didn't touch the data folder or any other folder), and let Steam reinstall all these files, I then re-installed F4SE, and now AAF is working.

I was wondering, does AAF only support human/ghoul animations?

If I remember right yes it only supports those animations at this time.

I ran loot and then I started a new game and when it loaded up I had double debug screen so I deleted all AAF files in that folder and copied straight out of the zip the same files. the Double debug screen was gone and after that I had a animation. will keep testing to see if it will work now.

42 minutes ago, cylria said:

I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I had an issue where this would not work at all. Home button did nothing, no debug window, and SEU wouldn't trigger animations. Searching AAF in the console brought up lists of AAF quests so I knew this mod was loading.

Finally I noticed some old F4SE dll files and a few other dll files I didn't recognize in my game folder. I moved all files in the Fallout4 folder into another location (I didn't touch the data folder or any other folder), and let Steam reinstall all these files, I then re-installed F4SE, and now AAF is working.

I was wondering, does AAF only support human/ghoul animations?

Thank you for the info. Wonder which file was the issue.

AAF has an XML where you can configure other races to be able to run animations on. So, other races are technically supported. But, someone would need to work on that XML to try it and have animations ready that would work. I am going to add more complete support for filtering animations by races, etc. eventually.

22 minutes ago, Badtanker said:

I ran loot and then I started a new game and when it loaded up I had double debug screen so I deleted all AAF files in that folder and copied straight out of the zip the same files. the Double debug screen was gone and after that I had a animation. will keep testing to see if it will work now.

What is double debug screen? Can you send a screen shot?

hello dago

little question for you

as you know I use a mod of clothing that I can not remove when an animation even starts by changing your xml. However I use another mod of clothing that is on the slot 58 unnamed and I come to see that there are several unnamed slot 54 to 58 which made me wonder if it was possible that your mod target rather the slot numbers instead of the names?

56 minutes ago, hkheung said:

hello dago

little question for you

as you know I use a mod of clothing that I can not remove when an animation even starts by changing your xml. However I use another mod of clothing that is on the slot 58 unnamed and I come to see that there are several unnamed slot 54 to 58 which made me wonder if it was possible that your mod target rather the slot numbers instead of the names?

Your thought process is on the right track.

Yes. The current system depends on names and it's not reliable enough. I will work on something better there and should fix a few problems at once.

7 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

For translation , there is only AAF_xx.txt in interface/translation folder to translate?

Yes. Right now we have English and German. The rest are just copies of English in the languages that (to my understanding) Fallout 4 supports.

Of course, new phrases will need to be added over time. But, it's all in there.

• Fresh installed game
  • Only mod requirements installed, got latest version of fa4 f4se etc.
  • game says it loads the animations but they do not show up in the wizard

Any suggestions?

ays.png

40 minutes ago, kalleas said:
  • Fresh installed game
  • Only mod requirements installed, got latest version of fa4 f4se etc.
  • game says it loads the animations but they do not show up in the wizard

Any suggestions?

ays.png

Did you go all the way to the end of the wizard? I also think i read that on a brand new game that you might need to reload the game, not sure, if that was or is an issue

33 minutes ago, RohZima said:

Did you go all the way to the end of the wizard? I also think i read that on a brand new game that you might need to reload the game, not sure, if that was or is an issue

stops on positions, cant go further

also tried to reload, tried old saves, new saves etc.

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Oui. En ce moment, nous avons l'anglais et l'allemand. Le reste n'est que des copies de l'anglais dans les langues que (à ma connaissance) Fallout 4 prend en charge.

Bien sûr, de nouvelles phrases devront être ajoutées au fil du temps. Mais, tout est là.

here is the file in french.
it may not be perfect but should agree

AAF_Fr.TXT

1 hour ago, kalleas said:

stops on positions, cant go further

also tried to reload, tried old saves, new saves etc.

I think you didn't select any actors. I did this at first... You have to go use the Page down (I think, see what it says) to toggle the actor. You will see the < sign next to the actor name. Then go through the wizard..

35 minutes ago, RohZima said:

I think you didn't select any actors. I did this at first... You have to go use the Page down (I think, see what it says) to toggle the actor. You will see the < sign next to the actor name. Then go through the wizard..

You're right, thanks bro. Thought I selected actor by just pressing right.

10 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

Pas le temps de tester non plus, ma trad me semble plus complète... J'ai un peu interprété pour avoir une taille similaire à l'écran. Juste ce fameux GATHERING dont je ne suis pas certain (collecte comme dans la version DE)

je vais tester d'ici 1h je te dirais 

tu peut la poster?

7 hours ago, dagobaking said:

What is double debug screen? Can you send a screen shot?

for some reason if you do a screen shot using the system of FO4 and exit out of game and come back in it will overwrite you screenshots starting at screenshot03. But will do the next time it happens

11 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I think its the AI packages. And... sounds like some crazy things go down in that mod!

Maybe Flashy will have some insight in how to fix packages when he returns (someone wrote that he is traveling).

The home button issue may be a load order thing with DOF. Try putting AAF.esp ahead of that.

home button for me uses Vin's Control Panel so I uninstalled that and before I had uninstallled the control panel I had the ability to adjust the characters and change positions. don't any longer have that ability