1 hour ago, Polistiro said:

Thanks, that is really helpful ... So if i understand, they are hierarchized  and the last one is that one who directly affect an animation. Right?

For beds i tested on beds that are in the xml by command (placeatme ID) maybe this way won't work. Sorry...

Actually, I believe I set it up so that the two that affect animation positions are cumulative. So, "animationOffset" nodes affect the position and then "offset="0,0,0,0:0,25,0,180"" adds adjustments on top of the first.

The other offsets for the walk marker positions are hierarchized. It will use the values put in at the lower level first. If there is nothing there it will use what is in the defaults node. And if nothing is there it uses what is in the settings xml.

I'm not sure why the placeatme from console wouldn't work. But, I have barely used the console for anything. So, I don't know its quirks very well. It could be that furnitures placed via the console don't register with the game in a way that allows them to work with the Papyrus command that I use: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=FindAllReferencesOfType_-_ObjectReference

2 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Yes, the last one, gun version 3.11.17.7z

My XML's and the standalone ESP where not for Crazy V3.11 but for V2.7 of his gun version.
Both don't cover his newer animations.

1 hour ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

One day,when AAF + Horizon + RSE +FPE will start to work togeteher nicely,i swear to god i'll buy ticket for my wife to some island far away from home,so i can uninterupted enjoy this awesomeness,screw it,even my cat will go for vacation.

Lmao omg.. I'll take the cat

49 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

Last version won't work for me, no animations listed. When i downgrade to v40, animations are listed.

Anyone else have this problem?

Always possible that there was a new bug in that release. Would like to hear confirmation from others tho?

51 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Always possible that there was a new bug in that release. Would like to hear confirmation from others tho?

I haven't even looked at the wizard yet, but been playing v 43 for a couple hours and animations from two different packs are playing when Sex Em Up calls them.  I guessing if no animations were listed, nothing would play.

20180501202213_1.thumb.jpg.d33423932f5ea4670357df38e9ab623b.jpg

If a companion (Piper in this shot) is involved in the RSE CSA animation, the faction does not get removed and the hostility is not a problem.

20180501203138_1.thumb.jpg.8d0b12f6b411658358dc411178c87afb.jpg

It is still a problem if the animation involves the player.  This should limit the problem to factions being removed when animations involve the player and not when they involve only NPCs.

As somebody mentioned earlier, yes it is the Better Console mod that I am using in these screenshots.

Must be something in my mod list that is interfering because I still have no home/7/wizard but the animations work. When i Reload Four Play in I have control panel and able to adjust positions. when i uninstall Four play i go in and make sure everything except for the 4play mods i'm running is deleted. I then load the animations then AAF then the patch. I still don't have the wizard but like i said i do have Leito86's and Rufgt's animations.

2 hours ago, Vader666 said:

Yepp no positions listed despite AAF loaded my XML according to debug text.

The same XML worked with 42.

Is it a new XML that you are working on? Or, an existing pack?

2 hours ago, Jughandle said:

If a companion (Piper in this shot) is involved in the RSE CSA animation, the faction does not get removed and the hostility is not a problem

It is still a problem if the animation involves the player.  This should limit the problem to factions being removed when animations involve the player and not when they involve only NPCs.

As somebody mentioned earlier, yes it is the Better Console mod that I am using in these screenshots.

The options in the package that get played are slightly different for the player. That is probably the reason for this. The problem is that the apparent change needed, if made, causes an even bigger bug (breaks every NPC AI in the game). There probably is a fix. But, it's not an obvious one to me at this time.

1 hour ago, Badtanker said:

Must be something in my mod list that is interfering because I still have no home/7/wizard but the animations work. When i Reload Four Play in I have control panel and able to adjust positions. when i uninstall Four play i go in and make sure everything except for the 4play mods i'm running is deleted. I then load the animations then AAF then the patch. I still don't have the wizard but like i said i do have Leito86's and Rufgt's animations.

How are the animations working if you don't have the wizard? Through the proxy?

If that is the case, could it be a key conflict (another mod trying to use home key)?

56 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

The options in the package that get played are slightly different for the player. That is probably the reason for this. The problem is that the apparent change needed, if made, causes an even bigger bug (breaks every NPC AI in the game). There probably is a fix. But, it's not an obvious one to me at this time.

How are the animations working if you don't have the wizard? Through the proxy?

If that is the case, could it be a key conflict (another mod trying to use home key)?

the one that had worked with that key was Vin's Control Panel. When  LLFP v17 came out it started working again, But I've uninstalled that when I uninstalled Four play and patch. if I reload LLFP v 17 over yours then I have control panel back. I'm not sure what to look for to see if it is completely removed from game before I install AAF and all.

Been running into a problem when trying to navigate through the AAF menu.

"AAF ERROR: getAnimationData - Animation ID

"none" not found"

I tried looking for "none" in the animationData XML files, but I didn't find anything.

2 hours ago, Rufgt said:

Been running into a problem when trying to navigate through the AAF menu.

"AAF ERROR: getAnimationData - Animation ID

"none" not found"

I tried looking for "none" in the animationData XML files, but I didn't find anything.

"none" typically has to do with transitions. Animations that go from an actor not being in the animation to into it transition from "none". Similarly, exiting transitions go to "none".

Either the XML isn't quite right or you found a bug.

I am in the process of doing a major code organization right now. Eyes are bloodshot from it at this point. The amount of code is large enough that the re-org was needed to keep new work more efficient.

Anyway, the point is that the part of the code handling "none" has been re-done. So, should be fixed in next build.

8 hours ago, dagobaking said:

For me, yes it is an existing pack (leito).

In order:

V42, trying to make xmls for leito non human -> 'Home' don't work at all, no errors displayed with non humans xmls

V42 Uninstalled. V43 installed (with NMM)-> Humans and non human are listed but no animation listed.

Removed "non human xmls' to test V43 with leito pack -> No anims listed, no errors displayed.

V43 uninstalled, V42 installed -> anims listed and all works again (without non humans xmls).

Ps: I made 3 xmls for non humans. leitodogsactortypedata leitodoganimationdata & leitodogpositiondata.

Mods AAF + AAF proxy and minimal requirements  + CBBE

Edit: same thing today, v43 won't work for me. (Downloaded again and same MD5 checksums : 5D43070C2333DDD6E55F42B2027FEEFC )

Maybe useful information: i can select 3 or more npcs without errors, like with 2 npcs : no anim list. Same thing with 2 male actors, no error, no list.

11 hours ago, dagobaking said:

New one.

The XML worked fine with V42, with V43 actor selection works, but no anims show up in the list.

Adding the races in the Anim_Data ( even tough these are HumanRace anims) had no effect.

Maybe the Gender check is causing the issue ?

12 hours ago, Polistiro said:

For me, yes it is an existing pack (leito).

In order:

V42, trying to make xmls for leito non human -> 'Home' don't work at all, no errors displayed with non humans xmls

V42 Uninstalled. V43 installed (with NMM)-> Humans and non human are listed but no animation listed.

Removed "non human xmls' to test V43 with leito pack -> No anims listed, no errors displayed.

V43 uninstalled, V42 installed -> anims listed and all works again (without non humans xmls).

Ps: I made 3 xmls for non humans. leitodogsactortypedata leitodoganimationdata & leitodogpositiondata.

Mods AAF + AAF proxy and minimal requirements  + CBBE

Edit: same thing today, v43 won't work for me. (Downloaded again and same MD5 checksums : 5D43070C2333DDD6E55F42B2027FEEFC )

Maybe useful information: i can select 3 or more npcs without errors, like with 2 npcs : no anim list. Same thing with 2 male actors, no error, no list.

Hm. There must be something off in that build. It's just confusing since the same files are working for me. I'll post a new build soon that has a pretty large over-haul underneath the hood. If the issue persists in that build we can figure out from there.

6 hours ago, Vader666 said:

New one.

The XML worked fine with V42, with V43 actor selection works, but no anims show up in the list.

Adding the races in the Anim_Data ( even tough these are HumanRace anims) had no effect.

Maybe the Gender check is causing the issue ?

The only thing I can think of is that I have some loose XML that is needed that didn't get packaged into that build. On the next build, I will re-install with the packaged files and min requirements only to verify its working that way.

Adding the race filtering could be affecting things.

5 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Here is my aaf xmls and esp to make Crazy6987 "four-play animations Crazy6987 1.3" working with AAF. (8 MF & 2 MFM animations) :smiley:

3somes working great ! No dogs at the moment... (listed in esp). Xml maybe need time adjustments (i'm not sure how to found it, if it's the number of anim frames or not)

AAF patch for Four-Play Animations by Crazy6987 1.3 .7z

The time is the number of frames assuming the animations were made at 30FPS. You can get the frames from the [animation] source file or, you can also get it from the animation XML. @CGi figured out how to do that and may give more info about the tools/process.

I also tried to make BP70s anims working with aaf but 1 animation need 0,0,0,0:0,0,0,0 and the other same as leito/crazy.

When switching animation from a pack to an other pack, if they have different offset the new anim keep offsets from first anim.  I checked this many times today, no refresh.

Specific  Anim offset seems not working.

43 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I'll post a new build soon that has a pretty large over-haul underneath the hood. If the issue persists in that build we can figure out from there.

No problem, it's not urgent. ^^

44 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

you can also get it from the animation XML

I think i seen that in a 3dsmax tutorial for hkx import...

41 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

I also tried to make BP70s anims working with aaf but 1 animation need 0,0,0,0:0,0,0,0 and the other same as leito/crazy.

When switching animation from a pack to an other pack, if they have different offset the new anim keep offsets from first anim.  I checked this many times today, no refresh.

Specific  Anim offset seems not working.

Yes. This is a known issue. There is potentially a way to fix this. But, it is a complicated thing. And since there is a solution (make animations at 0,0,0) it is a lower priority.