;ntrace("sending signal")
	var[] args = new var[5]
	args[0] = a0
	args[1] = a1
	args[2] = "PlaceHolder"
	args[3] = i0
	args[4] = i1

SendCustomEvent("animation_over", args)

RSE is checking for the CustomEvent "animation_over" while the proxy is using the CustomEvent "OnAnimationStop"

From my most recent experiences with RSE, everything works fine until the animation starts playing.  I'm not sure if the fix is as simple as changing the name of the CustomEvent in AAF but it is the only thought I have since it seems that something is indicating that the animation is over (or didn't execute I'm not sure) even though it is still playing.

7 minutes ago, Jughandle said:

From Four-Play for a scene involving only 2 actors:

;
	;	always send a signal so the calling context can resume execution
	;
	var[] args = new var[5]
	args[0] = a0
	args[1] = a1
	args[2] = "PlaceHolder"
	args[3] = i0
	args[4] = i1

RSE is checking for the CustomEvent "animation_over" while the proxy is using the CustomEvent "OnAnimationStop"

From my most recent experiences with RSE, everything works fine until the animation starts playing.  I'm not sure if the fix is as simple as changing the name of the CustomEvent in AAF but it is the only thought I have since it seems that something is indicating that the animation is over (or didn't execute I'm not sure) even though it is still playing.

Some more details about what exactly is happening with the proxy that shouldn't be happening.  RSE sets god mode to true when the CSA sequence starts so that the player can not be killed while it is playing and all of the hostiles are set to a passive state so that they don't attack.  With the proxy, once the animation starts the NPCs return to being hostile and god mode is turned off since them shooting the player causes damage.  These are actions that should take place after the scene finishes.

1 hour ago, Jughandle said:

From Four-Play for a scene involving only 2 actors:

;
	;	always send a signal so the calling context can resume execution
	;
	var[] args = new var[5]
	args[0] = a0
	args[1] = a1
	args[2] = "PlaceHolder"
	args[3] = i0
	args[4] = i1

1 hour ago, Jughandle said:

Some more details about what exactly is happening with the proxy that shouldn't be happening.  RSE sets god mode to true when the CSA sequence starts so that the player can not be killed while it is playing and all of the hostiles are set to a passive state so that they don't attack.  With the proxy, once the animation starts the NPCs return to being hostile and god mode is turned off since them shooting the player causes damage.  These are actions that should take place after the scene finishes.

Thank you for taking a close look at this.

The AAF API uses OnAnimationStop. But, the proxy just listens for that from AAF and then sends out animation_over. Double-checking the code, it looks like it should be working that way.

But, given the symptoms you are seeing, maybe something is going wrong with that hand-off. I will check when I can. But, if anyone can test that from a mod-using-the-proxy setup it would be helpful to rule out or confirm as the issue.

1 minute ago, Badtanker said:

Was wondering if people Using like me Unique Character and Unique Follower would cause errors like character showed walk complete when no longer in walk status or some of the other errors that been happening?

It is possible. I spend all time developing and no time using. So, rely on others to report mod interactions.

Can you test with those mods on or off and see if there is a difference?

Small question, in the AAF.ini file there is a fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen=1000, but I seem to remember reading in this thread that distance of the wizard is 2000 units and the mindistance to loadscreen should also be 2000?  Am I having a senior moment, or does it not really matter as long as it's at least 1000 units.

So im having an issue with, Sex em UP. When i use the hotkey, everything works, but the animations don't start, and its not them standing still naked, its just like it doesn't trigger the animations to start.

I have Leito and both of crzy's animation packs installed and they both work with there respective guns, it just seems that the animations won't trigger from some mods

17 minutes ago, fobbadabalaba said:

Is there a new install order for this mod, RSE, and all the other 4P mods and sex animations. 

Or is the Vimy post still good? 

If you are using AAF, most likely you will not want to try to use 4P at the same time. Start with installing the two installers here and then look for compatible animation or pose packs here or on Nexus.

10 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Small question, in the AAF.ini file there is a fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen=1000, but I seem to remember reading in this thread that distance of the wizard is 2000 units and the mindistance to loadscreen should also be 2000?  Am I having a senior moment, or does it not really matter as long as it's at least 1000 units.

Good eye.

I changed it to 2000 in the instructions. But, it hasn't been updated in the FOMOD to reflect that yet.

It should be of little consequence in most cases. If AAF is working right, it moves your character a very short distance. That distance amount only really comes into play if/when your character gets stuck before walking to the location of the scene and has to teleport a long distance.

In the future, I may add a "skip walk" button for the impatient. Then this number will probably start to matter more.

9 minutes ago, zyrxx said:

So im having an issue with, Sex em UP. When i use the hotkey, everything works, but the animations don't start, and its not them standing still naked, its just like it doesn't trigger the animations to start.

I have Leito and both of crzy's animation packs installed and they both work with there respective guns, it just seems that the animations won't trigger from some mods

That should have been fixed in a recent build. Are you using the latest version from a new game?

7 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

That should have been fixed in a recent build. Are you using the latest version from a new game?

well, i just tried that, and the it worked, but the game crashed. I can't believe i just glossed over trying a new game.

I will try to figure out what made it crash but thank you

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

It is possible. I spend all time developing and no time using. So, rely on others to report mod interactions.

Can you test with those mods on or off and see if there is a difference?

can do but it will be later one this evening if not in the morning. going out to dinner and watch the new Avengers movie.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

I changed it to 2000 in the instructions. But, it hasn't been updated in the FOMOD to reflect that yet.

You really need to tell me such things. i'm to old and blind to read thru the description and spot changes done to it. :smiley:

On 26.4.2018 at 6:18 PM, dagobaking said:

I see. I was not aware of that issue. It sounds like, from DoctorZ's post that this is a known issue that affects everyone?

What body do you have installed?

Can you determine if it is specific animations that do this or just random?

Its the male body from DoF and its no specific animation its in all animations.

But just if i start with framework . 

1 hour ago, Badtanker said:

can do but it will be later one this evening if not in the morning. going out to dinner and watch the new Avengers movie.

Enjoy!

26 minutes ago, CGi said:

You really need to tell me such things. i'm to old and blind to read thru the description and spot changes done to it. :smiley:

lol. noted!

22 minutes ago, Relimera said:

Its the male body from DoF and its no specific animation its in all animations.

But just if i start with framework . 

Try installing with the updated compatibility patch just posted. Make sure it over-writes everything it asks to.

6 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Thank you for taking a close look at this.

The AAF API uses OnAnimationStop. But, the proxy just listens for that from AAF and then sends out animation_over. Double-checking the code, it looks like it should be working that way.

But, given the symptoms you are seeing, maybe something is going wrong with that hand-off. I will check when I can. But, if anyone can test that from a mod-using-the-proxy setup it would be helpful to rule out or confirm as the issue.

I lost track of the proxy script file when I was looking at all of them but you are right about it having animation_over.

This made me think about how period sex with RSE causes blood to spray everywhere and the active participants to be equipped with a bloody layer over all clothing, so Nora slept for several 24 hour segments until I got the message from RSE that the period had arrived.  I tested some scenes with it and the blood and everything happened after the animation stopped as it should.

This made me think it might be an issue with the new style of RSE rape (version 3.7.3 used) where several NPCs gather around and point their weapons at the player, so I went back to version 3.6.7 of RSE which has the old style where the non-participating NPCs just stand around.  The problem still exists with the older version where god mode toggles to false and the NPCs attack the player.

5 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Was wondering if people Using like me Unique Character and Unique Follower would cause errors like character showed walk complete when no longer in walk status or some of the other errors that been happening?

I use that mod and i don't remember having anything like that. 

ok still don't have the home button working but do have animations with no stripping of either npc or character. I had to uninstall RSE, Vin's CP, Prostitution and main Four play then unchecked the plugings for Unique Character and Unique Followers then installed the new AAF, Leito animations, rufgt's animations then the new patch. I'll do some more runs with out different plugins and get back with you.

56 minutes ago, Jughandle said:

I lost track of the proxy script file when I was looking at all of them but you are right about it having animation_over.

This made me think about how period sex with RSE causes blood to spray everywhere and the active participants to be equipped with a bloody layer over all clothing, so Nora slept for several 24 hour segments until I got the message from RSE that the period had arrived.  I tested some scenes with it and the blood and everything happened after the animation stopped as it should.

This made me think it might be an issue with the new style of RSE rape (version 3.7.3 used) where several NPCs gather around and point their weapons at the player, so I went back to version 3.6.7 of RSE which has the old style where the non-participating NPCs just stand around.  The problem still exists with the older version where god mode toggles to false and the NPCs attack the player.

I think its the AI packages. And... sounds like some crazy things go down in that mod!

Maybe Flashy will have some insight in how to fix packages when he returns (someone wrote that he is traveling).

41 minutes ago, Badtanker said:

ok still don't have the home button working but do have animations with no stripping of either npc or character. I had to uninstall RSE, Vin's CP, Prostitution and main Four play then unchecked the plugings for Unique Character and Unique Followers then installed the new AAF, Leito animations, rufgt's animations then the new patch. I'll do some more runs with out different plugins and get back with you.

The home button issue may be a load order thing with DOF. Try putting AAF.esp ahead of that.

59 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I think its the AI packages. And... sounds like some crazy things go down in that mod!

Maybe Flashy will have some insight in how to fix packages when he returns (someone wrote that he is traveling).

The home button issue may be a load order thing with DOF. Try putting AAF.esp ahead of that.

I kind of figured some of the issues were load orders so I put AAf as 1st esp just below my last esm. put the Proxy patch like order of 73 so will see what transpires. think Liga of my Companions might be a issue but will check that later. get back later on that

ScreenShot4.png

Just a thought on your cool live Debug system. Could it be integrated into the framework also as an optional text message system added for different stages of animations so there could be added text description added at start/stages/finish of the animations?
16 minutes ago, Badtanker said:

I kind of figured some of the issues were load orders so I put AAf as 1st esp just below my last esm. put the Proxy patch like order of 73 so will see what transpires. think Liga of my Companions might be a issue but will check that later. get back later on that

I hear that DOF uses the Home button. So, if it sets that up it could block the home button from working in AAF.

7 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

ScreenShot4.png

Just a thought on your cool live Debug system. Could it be integrated into the framework also as an optional text message system added for different stages of animations so there could be added text description added at start/stages/finish of the animations?

I am planning to add an Apropos-like narration system that does that. Not through the debug window though. It will look more integrated into the main UI.

Ok back for a report. started a new character went to Diamond City.  I've been told a picture is worth a thousand words but being as I don't know how to do the hide thingScreenShot4.thumb.png.e53c574d6428a09297f3b0a64e3fb0c6.png

I completely disappeared here as well as the next one. this is actually the 5th one all were guards around Diamond City

and right after I talked to them they went into the defense mod just for a few seconds

ScreenShot5.thumb.png.40d3b53f5e426db881c62b62555534c6.png

this Last one is when I went from 1st person to third. I was moving way to fast to be running so went to third to check.

ScreenShot7.thumb.png.2812038d1bf8958b0c55169d88ac53c1.png

I'm going to adjust load order again and see how that works

I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I had an issue where this would not work at all. Home button did nothing, no debug window, and SEU wouldn't trigger animations. Searching AAF in the console brought up lists of AAF quests so I knew this mod was loading.

Finally I noticed some old F4SE dll files and a few other dll files I didn't recognize in my game folder. I moved all files in the Fallout4 folder into another location (I didn't touch the data folder or any other folder), and let Steam reinstall all these files, I then re-installed F4SE, and now AAF is working.

I was wondering, does AAF only support human/ghoul animations?