I think maybe the Fourplay proxy is broken when used with V28 of AAf.  Using SEU or sexual harassment results in no animations starting through dialog.  When I use the wizard it plays animations, so I think there might be something going in between v28 and Proxy_6.  This is a new game, started with no fourplay mods or AAF active until I left the vault.  Then walked over to Abernathy Farm for a quick test.

On 22.4.2018 at 5:14 PM, Relimera said:

ok i deactivate the most plugins and now it works  hell yeah :smile:  ill try now activate plugin for plugin to see what happens

so until i activate 122 plugins the mod works fine

after i activate 123 doesnt work again and its not important what plugin it is

i dont know why this happened

That is really odd. I don't see how the number of plugins installed would have any effect.

I have seen the problem you describe in certain situations. It typically means that the player character did not successfully populate the ref alias for the travel quest. Usually, if you just go to a different area around different characters, it works normally. Is it possible that is what happened to you and it just seemed like it was related to the number of mods? Or, did you test in the exact same spot with same characters every time?

I would definitely be interested to hear from any CK/Papyrus gurus on how to mak

so ive tried a lot of places ....its overall the same 122 active plugins and the animation works  ...dont ask me why^^

and now 2 things

1.  is it possible to deactivate females undressing?  iam a fan from dressed sex^^

2. sex em up dont starts animations

keep up the great work ;)

one more question ..

works this mod with RSE ?  i need to know before i install RSE.. :smile:

8 hours ago, UnnamedGuy said:

Hey, may I ask, how do you export the skeleton of the second rig/actor in 3ds max?

When I do try to animate and export my animation (one actor at the time of course) , it always exports the skeleton of the first opened rig only

Using ShadeAnimator's rig btw

Thanks

I completely delete the other skeleton (on a copy of the master animation file!) and then export the one remaining. Then repeat same process for other one. Have you tried that?

6 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello dagobaking and hello everyone

First congratulations for your work continue like this.

Then I would like to ask you a few questions:

1-I managed to run your mod correctly (after several unsuccessful attempts!) From your interface, but I noticed several small problems:
when I run an animation with the male character npc on the floor and my female character on it (my character moves to the other) the screen becomes black "very long" and when it disappears and returns to the game everything is blocked animations does not work (I can still stop everything from your interface by relaunching another animation and stop) but I hear the sounds of animations leito but more problematic still I can not access the pipboy, shortcuts weapons and stimpack etc and I can not access the function speak.
Conversely ((my female character on the ground and npc male above / behind (the npc is moving towards me)) no problems short black screen back to the game and access to functions and pipboy.

2- I also noticed that my character does not undress during animations but the npc yes.

here is what i used as mod:

(I disabled all other mods for this test)

-FalloutCustomini modified

-F4SE 0.6.7
-CBBE 2.6.1 with Physics

-LooksMenu 1.6.7

-Unique Player and Followers REDUX

-Unique Player and Followers CBBE Bodyslide files

-Dicky's Pinup Outfit CBBE - Main files 1.8 with Physics

-AAF_28

-AAF_4P_Proxy_6

-Dongs of
Fallout_ignotumvirum_edition_0.2

-FO4 Animations by Leito 1.4b

-Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17

-lLfp-v17-20180405

-Family Planning Enhanced 2.102
-Family Planning Enhanced-FPESuperMutantAddon

-RSE v3.7.3
-RSE_HUMANS_ONLY_CSA

As well as various mods of clothing, crafting, Environment ect ...

Total mods: 61
Total plugins: 49

I also join you:
LoadOrder_Fallout4_2018-04-24T11-51-49

If you have an idea, I am interested.

cordially

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2018-04-24T11-51-49.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: I just did other tests here is what I noticed:

the animations npc / npc do not launch, in fact nothing happens.

and

I just installed lesbian animation pack of rufgt's and two things:

1-my perso + npc female works but the clothes do not get removed regardless of the clothes used vanilla, cbbe or mod.
2-npc + npc F/M or F/F does not work

Thank you for providing the extra contextual information.

Can you try running AAF with a new game and no other mods at all other than the absolute requirements?

4 hours ago, DeathtoSlaanesh said:

I have a freeze problem in newest version. Gathering is works, but animations are not starting. 

Is this occured by mod conflict?

20180424211746_1.jpg

Possibly, can you please try running AAF with a new game and no other mods installed other than the absolute requirements and let us know if that is working?

2 hours ago, Sagebrush61 said:

I think maybe the Fourplay proxy is broken when used with V28 of AAf.  Using SEU or sexual harassment results in no animations starting through dialog.  When I use the wizard it plays animations, so I think there might be something going in between v28 and Proxy_6.  This is a new game, started with no fourplay mods or AAF active until I left the vault.  Then walked over to Abernathy Farm for a quick test.

Hm. That is quite possible. A lot of changes were made to get the walking/locking part working consistently. So, something could have broken the Proxy in that process.

I will test via SEU and fix as needed.

21 minutes ago, Relimera said:

and now 2 things

1.  is it possible to deactivate females undressing?  iam a fan from dressed sex^^

2. sex em up dont starts animations

keep up the great work ;)

one more question ..

works this mod with RSE ?  i need to know before i install RSE.. :smile:

In theory, if it works with SEU it should work with RSE. But, it sounds like something is wrong with the proxy. Probably due to other updates I made fixing the walking/freeze issue. Will work on that.

Yes. You should be able to make it only unEquip males by adding 'isFemale="false"' to the unequip condition node in the equipmentSet xml. That usage hasn't been tested. So, let me know if it doesn't work.

1 minute ago, dagobaking said:

I completely delete the other skeleton (on a copy of the master animation file!) and then export the one remaining. Then repeat same process for other one. Have you tried that?

Thank you for providing the extra contextual information.

Can you try running AAF with a new game and no other mods at all other than the absolute requirements?

Possibly, can you please try running AAF with a new game and no other mods installed other than the absolute requirements and let us know if that is working?

Hm. That is quite possible. A lot of changes were made to get the walking/locking part working consistently. So, something could have broken the Proxy in that process.

I will test via SEU and fix as needed.

In theory, if it works with SEU it should work with RSE. But, it sounds like something is wrong with the proxy. Probably due to other updates I made fixing the walking/freeze issue. Will work on that.

Yes. You should be able to make it only unEquip males by adding 'isFemale="false"' to the unequip condition node in the equipmentSet xml. That usage hasn't been tested. So, let me know if it doesn't work.

Yeah, I've tried that

What I mean is, when I export the animation for the second actor, it seems like the skeleton isn't recognized or something
Because in game, the first actor plays the anim and the other becomes deformed
I think it has to do with the skeleton export idk

26 minutes ago, UnnamedGuy said:

Yeah, I've tried that

What I mean is, when I export the animation for the second actor, it seems like the skeleton isn't recognized or something
Because in game, the first actor plays the anim and the other becomes deformed
I think it has to do with the skeleton export idk

Yes. That does sound like something is maybe being deleted for the second actor that needs to remain at export time. I know @rufgt ran into some issues at that step also. But, he eventually made a working animation. So, maybe he can explain more exactly what he did? (It's been a while since I've made an animation so I don't even remember what exactly I removed/kept at this stage).

i can confirm its not working with sex em up, u can start conversation but actors never get locked in place or menu opens,u can just walk away after a starting convo xD

apart from that without four play related mods its working steady and without freezing/glitching on my game(1.10.82) with 167 active esps

P.s. i merged/deleted some esps in the meantime,but AAF was stable and working with 185 esps,

saying this just for troubleshooting purposes for people saying its not working past some esp count

Ok. I am testing it now.

If I'm reading the logs correctly, it looks like it is not loading the API form when it starts up. Not sure how or why that would happen. I didn't touch that part of the code since it was working.

Will work on this. But, I may have to take it slow. I honestly just don't have much patience for Papyrus/CK and don't want to get burnt out.

23 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Ok. I am testing it now.

If I'm reading the logs correctly, it looks like it is not loading the API form when it starts up. Not sure how or why that would happen. I didn't touch that part of the code since it was working.

Will work on this. But, I may have to take it slow. I honestly just don't have much patience for Papyrus/CK and don't want to get burnt out.

never a good idea to burn out on a mod, take you're own pace that suits u,mods are not going anywhere xD this should be stable enough for people to pick this up and start creating some content,good thing about frameworks is u can always slack a bit while framework still grows with 3rd party content lel :smiley:

after i added this to the condition node just die action data xml was loaded  sry maybe i did it wrong ^^ for sure i did:classic_blush:

can u help with me ?  where exactly i must add this line?

New build posted. Alpha 33.

It should fix the issues with the 4P Proxy (although its possible a new game may be required). You only need to update AAF to fix. The proxy did not need to be updated for the fix.

Thanks to @CGi for providing the AAF and Compatibility Patch FOMOD's!

Just ran a quick test and looks like the Proxy is working.  Started a scene through sex-em up, it could just be a coincidence, but the animation that ran was very smooth, not a trace of jittering even though we were between rows of Tatos.  But how do I clear debug messages from the screen?  On start-up it printed out all the XMLs that were loading and they remain there on the screen unless I'm in a dialog.  I checked the settings.xml file and it says false for debugs, although what I'm seeing matches what I was seeing earlier when I set it to true to see if there were any visible errors.  I loaded a save from before I activated AAF so it doesn't seem like there should be anything leftover in the game.

13 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Just ran a quick test and looks like the Proxy is working.  Started a scene through sex-em up, it could just be a coincidence, but the animation that ran was very smooth, not a trace of jittering even though we were between rows of Tatos.  But how do I clear debug messages from the screen?  On start-up it printed out all the XMLs that were loading and they remain there on the screen unless I'm in a dialog.  I checked the settings.xml file and it says false for debugs, although what I'm seeing matches what I was seeing earlier when I set it to true to see if there were any visible errors.  I loaded a save from before I activated AAF so it doesn't seem like there should be anything leftover in the game.

would be wise in updates of such mods to start a save that never had any mods in it,or a new game,personally i keep 1 save like that just for this purpose,fallout is a weird game :smiley:  i also experienced some weird stuff that usually go away after loading such a save

sex em up works nice now,mcm,timers,strip slots,everything works :smile: and plays nice with AAF on a save without prior mods,i also run it on a small fresh save game with like 2h that had mods in it and out of 3 attempts  2 times scene started and 1 time i got frozen actors bug,im starting to believe frozen actors seems to show up if we try updates on moded saves,problem went away as soon as i used unmoded one and out of 10 scenes all 10 were flawless

38 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Great to hear that it's working better.

I just downloaded the build to double-check and the setting for debug is off and those messages turned off for me.

That window will stay on the screen if it fails to parse one of the XML files that it loads. Were you editing any of the XML files? It sounds like one of them is broken in some way (typo, missing " or >, etc.)

18 minutes ago, lordbayron said:

sex em up works nice now,mcm,timers,strip slots,everything works :smile: and plays nice with AAF on a save without prior mods,i also run it on a small fresh save game with like 2h that had mods in it and out of 3 attempts  2 times scene started and 1 time i got frozen actors bug,im starting to believe frozen actors seems to show up if we try updates on moded saves,problem went away as soon as i used unmoded one and out of 10 scenes all 10 were flawless

Cool. Hopefully, that one was a save game issue.

Problem solved.  Not sure which XML was bad, I deleted all of them in the AAF folder then re-installed from a freshly unzipped archive of AAF and the two animation packs.  Must be getting old if I can't change "false" to "true" on settings.xml and back without screwing something up :neutral: