28 minutes ago, NearlyWastedNell said:

still confused by proxy of 4play - can u re-explain what it does exactly?

it replaces a plugin and some scripts  of Four-Play so mods that ask Four-Play to play an animation have those questions fowarded to AAF instead which then plays the animation.

A very simplistic answer but i hope it works.

7 minutes ago, CGi said:

it replaces a plugin and some scripts  of Four-Play so mods that ask Four-Play to play an animation have those questions fowarded to AAF instead which then plays the animation.

A very simplistic answer but i hope it works.

ok thanks for the simple explanation

are people still experiencing minor bugs with the proxy? im having trouble keeping up with the thread it moves so quickly

13 minutes ago, rufgt said:

Anyone know an easy way to rename all bones in 3ds Max 2015 back to their original ones? I seem to have to do this for every animation and it is VERY time consuming

Ouch lol, why do you have to do that? I haven't tried 3ds yet, only used Blender, but I am gonna start learning 3ds 2012 or 2015 shortly. It better not be too much of a fuk about.

:tongue:

Edit - Never mind, I just realised that it is an off topic

39 minutes ago, rufgt said:

Anyone know an easy way to rename all bones in 3ds Max 2015 back to their original ones? I seem to have to do this for every animation and it is VERY time consuming

Highlight the bones in the Scene Explorer. Then Tools>Rename Objects.

I don't think it can remember what the old names were. But, this tool is useful for adding/removing prefixes, etc.

Hello dagobaking

A question about compatibility with RSE.

When I lose a fight with RSE I am supposed to surrender (knees on the floor and hands raised) then my character undresses and my attacker appears behind me, undresses me and rapes me too.
However nothing happens that my character walks a few meters then stops and my attacker does nothing. It seems that the animations do not start.
My character is stuck and just the fly cam works
Is this normal?
Is your mode not yet compatible with RSE?
Is this RSE not yet compatible with your mod?
Can this come from your fourplay proxy?

cordially

3 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello dagobaking

When I lose a fight with RSE I am supposed to surrender (knees on the floor and hands raised) then my character undresses and my attacker appears behind me, undresses me and rapes me too.
However nothing happens that my character walks a few meters then stops and my attacker does nothing. It seems that the animations do not start.
Is this normal?

cordially

I used to have the problem where all of the enemies would gather around and point their guns at my character and that was as far as it would go.  With yesterday's update and starting on a save that had no mods installed, I got the CSA animations to start but as soon as they did, all of the NPCs who were not participating in the scene turned hostile while the scene was playing.  I plan on looking into the code for RSE, AAF FP proxy, and original FP to see if I can find where the difference is between the proxy and original FP that causes this behavior.

30 minutes ago, Jughandle said:

J'avais l'habitude d'avoir le problème où tous les ennemis se rassemblaient autour et pointaient leurs armes sur mon personnage et c'était aussi loin que ça irait. Avec la mise à jour d'hier et en démarrant une sauvegarde sans mods installés, j'ai démarré les animations de la CSA mais dès qu'elles l'ont fait, tous les PNJs qui ne participaient pas à la scène devenaient hostiles pendant le déroulement de la scène. J'ai l'intention de regarder dans le code pour RSE, proxy FP AAF, et FP original pour voir si je peux trouver où la différence est entre le proxy et FP d'origine qui provoque ce comportement.

Hello Jughandle

Well I hope you find the solution because I would like to stay on AAF and not go back to Fourplay.
Good luck

Please post the xml that you changed it to and I'll take a look.

It may be a problem on AAF side as I haven't really tested that part of the functionality yet. This will be a good chance to do so.

<meta title="AAF_equipmentSetData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="equipmentSet"/>
<defaults source="Fallout4.esm"/>

<equipmentSet id="unEquip">
    <condition>
                <isFemale="false"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot=" Torso"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
    </condition>
</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="reEquip">
    <condition>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot=" Torso"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
    </condition>
</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="addEquipmentExample">
    <addEquipment form="0001F6A3"/>
</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="removeEquipmentExample">
    <removeEquipment form="0001F6A3"/>
</equipmentSet>

its wrong ....right? ^^

and somehow from Leitos Animation played just the first stage..

8 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

I may have screwed up during install but it seems what I'm guessing is the debug screen (based on others posts) is always on and won't go away?

It's properly set to off in the settings.

<setting id="debug_on" value="false"/>

But in game...

Reveal hidden contents

Screen_Shot623.png

This typically happens when an XML is malformed. Have you made changes to the XML?

7 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello dagobaking

Is this normal?

cordially

Can you try testing from a new game and report what happens?

3 hours ago, Jughandle said:

I used to have the problem where all of the enemies would gather around and point their guns at my character and that was as far as it would go.  With yesterday's update and starting on a save that had no mods installed, I got the CSA animations to start but as soon as they did, all of the NPCs who were not participating in the scene turned hostile while the scene was playing.  I plan on looking into the code for RSE, AAF FP proxy, and original FP to see if I can find where the difference is between the proxy and original FP that causes this behavior.

Thank you. Please do let me know what you find in the code. I have some ideas about this. But, more info would be helpful.

2 hours ago, Relimera said:

Please post the xml that you changed it to and I'll take a look.

It may be a problem on AAF side as I haven't really tested that part of the functionality yet. This will be a good chance to do so.

<meta title="AAF_equipmentSetData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="equipmentSet"/>
<defaults source="Fallout4.esm"/>

<equipmentSet id="unEquip">
    <condition>
                <isFemale="false"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot=" Torso"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
    </condition>
</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="reEquip">
    <condition>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot=" Torso"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
    </condition>
</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="addEquipmentExample">
    <addEquipment form="0001F6A3"/>
</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="removeEquipmentExample">
    <removeEquipment form="0001F6A3"/>
</equipmentSet>

its wrong ....right? ^^

and somehow from Leitos Animation played just the first stage..

That looks right. I will test and fix if needed.

Multiple stage animations are not yet supported. But, they should be soon.

at dagobaking

I just tested a new installation without any mods + new game until the release of vault 111.

Here I make a backup that I saved also like that I'm sure to have a clean save!
After installing your mod and its dependencies and that's it.

And there are several possible scenarios:

1-Without any mods (apart from yours) I test animations from your interface and always the same problem:
when I choose a npc on the ground it does not work and everything is blocked except the fly cam and when I chose my character on the ground no problems it works great.

2-With RSE installed and nothing else when I lose the fight I surrender and then there are several posibilities totally random:

I walk automatically to my attacker and the whole thing freezes and nothing happens and always fly functional cam

or

my attacker come to me and also nothing happens but I can move my character right or left but not walk or backward

or

infinite black screen with the loading logo at the bottom right

or

once the animation is launched after a long wait (black screen) but my attacker and I were invisible.

in fact, each reloading of the backup happens something different as I said it's very random.

here you are hoping you can help.

26 minutes ago, hkheung said:

at dagobaking

I just tested a new installation without any mods + new game until the release of vault 111.

Here I make a backup that I saved also like that I'm sure to have a clean save!
After installing your mod and its dependencies and that's it.

And there are several possible scenarios:

1-Without any mods (apart from yours) I test animations from your interface and always the same problem:
when I choose a npc on the ground it does not work and everything is blocked except the fly cam and when I chose my character on the ground no problems it works great.

2-With RSE installed and nothing else when I lose the fight I surrender and then there are several posibilities totally random:

I walk automatically to my attacker and the whole thing freezes and nothing happens and always fly functional cam

or

my attacker come to me and also nothing happens but I can move my character right or left but not walk or backward

or

infinite black screen with the loading logo at the bottom right

or

once the animation is launched after a long wait (black screen) but my attacker and I were invisible.

in fact, each reloading of the backup happens something different as I said it's very random.

here you are hoping you can help.

Thank you for trying this and posting the details.

1. That is a tough one because I can't reproduce the issue. When I install with no other mods, it works for both NPC and PC. So, there must be some difference in setups that we are still missing. I need to know what that is to reproduce and fix.

Can you confirm that this is the latest version of Fallout 4? Latest F4SE and LLFP?

2. Did you update the ini setting in the instructions? That can help with the black screen issue. Invisible actors is a known issue. That can happen when animations start while actors are being clipped by something. But, it shouldn't happen too often.

33 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Thank you for trying this and posting the details.

1. That is a tough one because I can't reproduce the issue. When I install with no other mods, it works for both NPC and PC. So, there must be some difference in setups that we are still missing. I need to know what that is to reproduce and fix.

Can you confirm that this is the latest version of Fallout 4? Latest F4SE and LLFP?

2. Did you update the ini setting in the instructions? That can help with the black screen issue. Invisible actors is a known issue. That can happen when animations start while actors are being clipped by something. But, it shouldn't happen too often.

I confirm that everything is up to date
game 1.10.82.0
F4se 0.6.7 Real 14
LLFP 17 and custom.ini

[Général]
fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen = 2000

maybe you can send me your ini files?

17 minutes ago, UnnamedGuy said:

Hey,
I wanna try my animations with your mod
But when I press the home key, nothing happens
I have a tenkeyless keyboard if that matters in any way

( I had a message showing with the first version of your mod, not anymore )

Thanks

same issue, but have normal keyboard

33 minutes ago, UnnamedGuy said:

Hey,
I wanna try my animations with your mod
But when I press the home key, nothing happens
I have a tenkeyless keyboard if that matters in any way

( I had a message showing with the first version of your mod, not anymore )

Thanks

I have seen this happen when running a new version of AAF on a save game where you had an older version installed. Please try from a new game.

I am looking into ways to make it a little more durable and survive version changes like that better.

16 minutes ago, hkheung said:

I confirm that everything is up to date
game 1.10.82.0
F4se 0.6.7 Real 14
LLFP 17 and custom.ini

[Général]
fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen = 2000

maybe you can send me your ini files?

I don't see how my ini files should help unless you have made a lot of changes to yours?

Can you please run the game and then immediately try the flow that causes issues. Then immediately close the game, get the log for that session and post here?

14 minutes ago, kalleas said:

same issue, but have normal keyboard

Please try from a new game.

10 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I have seen this happen when running a new version of AAF on a save game where you had an older version installed. Please try from a new game.

I am looking into ways to make it a little more durable and survive version changes like that better.

I don't see how my ini files should help unless you have made a lot of changes to yours?

Can you please run the game and then immediately try the flow that causes issues. Then immediately close the game, get the log for that session and post here?

I've read the entire thread on nexus and here, tried new game and multiple versions of the mod got all requirements etc. I am also sure that my home key works.

14 minutes ago, kalleas said:

I've read the entire thread on nexus and here, tried new game and multiple versions of the mod got all requirements etc. I am also sure that my home key works.

Can you confirm that the mod has loaded?

Try changing the debug mode to true and see if you see the loading text on the screen in game.

14 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Can you confirm that the mod has loaded?

Try changing the debug mode to true and see if you see the loading text on the screen in game.

mod has loaded but no debug window is showing up

ay.png

8 minutes ago, kalleas said:

mod has loaded but no debug window is showing up

On 7.4.2018 at 5:32 AM, dagobaking said:

Settings / Where is the MCM Panel?

AAF uses an external settings file instead of an MCM panel. As a framework, most if not all settings are not a kind that need immediate visual feedback. New settings are frequently being added to the settings file. So, this section will probably get dated quickly. But, I will try to keep it updated and also use descriptive setting id names that will speak for themselves.

The settings file can be found at "Data/AAF/AAF_settings.xml". Here is a brief description of what the current settings do:

• debug_on: Toggles whether or not the debug window is visible during gameplay. If AAF seems broken in your game, please turn debug mode on and send me a screenshot of that output when the bug happens.

55 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Hey,

I've tried from a new game unfortunately :frown: