Regarding Niero, sounds to me like he's  been got at or bullied into submission quietly, i play fallout 4 my way and if that means my female heroine is running around the commenwealth in her undies displaying all her feminine charms in an otherwise terribly drab and boring devastated world, then i am an adult and i choose to play this way, i will never and still dont play games the way they are meant to be played officially simply because i dont like game companys dictating too me how i should spend my recreational time, i thank the gods that modders exist, and if there are no mods for any given game i dont buy it simple as that, maybe we can all pesuade the game makers to make the games we want by simply not buying them, they will pick up on it soon enough.

On 2/8/2019 at 11:49 AM, johnpage said:

Regarding Niero, sounds to me like he's  been got at or bullied into submission quietly, i play fallout 4 my way and if that means my female heroine is running around the commenwealth in her undies displaying all her feminine charms in an otherwise terribly drab and boring devastated world, then i am an adult and i choose to play this way, i will never and still dont play games the way they are meant to be played officially simply because i dont like game companys dictating too me how i should spend my recreational time, i thank the gods that modders exist, and if there are no mods for any given game i dont buy it simple as that, maybe we can all pesuade the game makers to make the games we want by simply not buying them, they will pick up on it soon enough.

Well said.

On 9/11/2018 at 2:30 PM, Agriphal said:

Hi, I would like to create my own replacer for pipers outfit using "TheKite's DC Scoopdigger Outfit". I want it to do the same as the replacer for Cait using the "TheKit's Combat Zone Stripper Outfit". Can anyone direct me to a tutorial to get me started?

Edit: Sorry for being a noob. I think I figured it out using FO4Edit. Here's the esp I made if anyone's interested.

TheKite's DC ScoopDigger Outfit Piper Replacer.7z

Thanks, was looking for this!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else have issues with the vault suit and looksmenu body slide morphs?

In Bodyslide I build the zeroed sliders body with morphs checked. In bodylisde the sliders work ok but in game the plastic inner mesh stays on the zeroed slider settings instead of conforming to body.

I have tried to update the part in outfit studio but the inner plastic part still stays zeroed. Same issue with the panties. They stay zeroed in and clip into the body.

Rest of the suit seems to conform to looksmenu sliders as far as I can see.

On 2/25/2019 at 12:46 AM, pasvih said:

Anyone else have issues with the vault suit and looksmenu body slide morphs?

In Bodyslide I build the zeroed sliders body with morphs checked. In bodylisde the sliders work ok but in game the plastic inner mesh stays on the zeroed slider settings instead of conforming to body.

I have tried to update the part in outfit studio but the inner plastic part still stays zeroed. Same issue with the panties. They stay zeroed in and clip into the body.

Rest of the suit seems to conform to looksmenu sliders as far as I can see.

that is because Bodygen and ingame sliders use armor addon(meshes) and armors(game info) to work.

but a good chunk of Niero's armor mods uses object modification to work which bypasses the sliders (weapon mods work this way)

so while the main body is morphed into your shape, the addon's (throng, bra, misc) remained at zero.

the only modders I know of who do this is Niero & LE666(who did the customizable piercings)

and there is two ways to fixed this

1(Easy). bodyslide all of Niero's clothes to a single bodytype

2(Hard). modify his mods to suit bodyslide (I did this and it is a pain(btw mine is in a batch file so I cannot easily share it)

• 3 weeks later...

Doing a bit of a catch up -- Seems like some of the best defected lol I had the scoop outfit awhile back.   Just got bored and was looking into adding some spice to my fallout and low and behold :D   --- "Gonna take the time to thank everyone for keeping this alive!"  Thank You Very  Much!!!!     Keep up the Good work!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Anyone have the combat stripper outfit and the Cross Cosmetic Framework?  Need the framework for the mask to work....

John

Welp...I guess I just quote myself...

On 9/11/2018 at 7:34 PM, Mr. Trigun said:

It's included in Uni Scarf and Uni Headset ...and perhaps in more of his older mods. Just take a peek in the file preview.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 10:21 PM, Invictusblade said:

2(Hard). modify his mods to suit bodyslide (I did this and it is a pain(btw mine is in a batch file so I cannot easily share it)

I'm assuming this means you got it so the armor addon pieces will now change dynamically in game much like the rest of the armor should? I hate to be that guy, but is there no way you could share that batch file? Or at least point me in the right direction for doing it myself. I'm using Fusion Girl conversions so it's probably not as easy as just getting the end result from you.

1 hour ago, TheSonofFarore said:

I'm assuming this means you got it so the armor addon pieces will now change dynamically in game much like the rest of the armor should? I hate to be that guy, but is there no way you could share that batch file? Or at least point me in the right direction for doing it myself. I'm using Fusion Girl conversions so it's probably not as easy as just getting the end result from you.

while it has been a while since I written that.

that batch file contains a quite a few different clothes from all different mods

the mod file itself is 10meg

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

while it has been a while since I written that.

that batch file contains a quite a few different clothes from all different mods

the mod file itself is 10meg

That doesn't sound like too much for transference. Not sure what the size limit is here, but you could do a mega upload or something. Or I guess I could post the meshes I have if it doesn't matter at all to you. 

1 hour ago, TheSonofFarore said:

That doesn't sound like too much for transference. Not sure what the size limit is here, but you could do a mega upload or something. Or I guess I could post the meshes I have if it doesn't matter at all to you. 

also it requires the Prey CC Armor and Armorsmith extended

On 2/28/2019 at 2:21 PM, Invictusblade said:

that is because Bodygen and ingame sliders use armor addon(meshes) and armors(game info) to work.

but a good chunk of Niero's armor mods uses object modification to work which bypasses the sliders (weapon mods work this way)

so while the main body is morphed into your shape, the addon's (throng, bra, misc) remained at zero.

the only modders I know of who do this is Niero & LE666(who did the customizable piercings)

and there is two ways to fixed this

1(Easy). bodyslide all of Niero's clothes to a single bodytype

the other problem is that I did a combination of my two methods.

so I will type out the list of stuff you need to do for the hard version(from what I can remember)

1. add each of the armor meshes into armor addons(with the required slots).

2. materials. make sure that for the changing colour armors, that you also have an invisible version which turns it invisible (which reduces the combinations below)

3a. for each armor addon, make a armor piece with the keywords suited for it

3b. in the armor, go down to Models and start adding the armor addons to each number until you have the combinations you want

4. have the right keywords selected

5. add recipes for the armours.

all of this depends on the armor selected

the screenshots below are my examples of my work

01.png

02.png

03.png

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

also it requires the Prey CC Armor and Armorsmith extended

the other problem is that I did a combination of my two methods.

so I will type out the list of stuff you need to do for the hard version(from what I can remember)

1. add each of the armor meshes into armor addons(with the required slots).

2. materials. make sure that for the changing colour armors, that you also have an invisible version which turns it invisible (which reduces the combinations below)

3a. for each armor addon, make a armor piece with the keywords suited for it

3b. in the armor, go down to Models and start adding the armor addons to each number until you have the combinations you want

4. have the right keywords selected

5. add recipes for the armours.

So I'm really struggling to get creation kit working, and I tried to do it in fo4edit, but I just can't seem to figure out what you mean in most of your instructions (mostly because the engine is so finicky that if I just interpreted what you said, the mod would ctd).  Could you go into just a little more detail on what the proper "keywords" are, and what you mean by combinations "you want". Hell you could save me the trouble if you just did these pluggins so I can't screw it up trying.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42263 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42132

I don't expect you to, I'm just sick of creation kit hanging indefinitely on me just for a fitting of an outfit. You'd be doing me a favor if you did though.

• 5 months later...

I cant find the VTS in both chem workbench and the sleeping room of Vault 111, I checked the outfit studio and bodyslide and I see that it still has the mesh but dont have image. I'm using fusion girl body btw, and I've installed the VTS_convertor file for fusion girl as well. Anyone have any idea how can I fix this ?

3 hours ago, badasspro said:

I cant find the VTS in both chem workbench and the sleeping room of Vault 111, I checked the outfit studio and bodyslide and I see that it still has the mesh but dont have image. I'm using fusion girl body btw, and I've installed the VTS_convertor file for fusion girl as well. Anyone have any idea how can I fix this ?

Use console to spawn

• 1 year later...

The mesh for the Scoop Digger outfit shows purple textures both in BodySlide and also in Nifskope after it's been build.  I haven't checked in-game yet.

The parts that are purple point to an BGSM file that does not exist and textures that end in PNG.

What gives? Am i missing some sort of requirement?