I checked The Kites tumblr page myself. Someone asked a question regarding Niero taking down the mods and this is what she said:

"He asked me if he could beforehand; I didn’t mind.

Niero has a LOT of talent, and if the Creation Club can allow him to earn some cash with that talent, I’m 100% behind his decision. I still have access to the files anyway.

Edit: The non NSFW mods remains, it’s the adult one that were taken down"

So i'm pretty sure you guys are right in the fact that now that he's partnered with Bethesda, the adult mods are a no go. If word reached some certain ears that a partnered modder was making "objectifying" mods that would be a headache to deal with.

2 hours ago, MsMadison said:

So i'm pretty sure you guys are right in the fact that now that he's partnered with Bethesda, the adult mods are a no go. If word reached some certain ears that a partnered modder was making "objectifying" mods that would be a headache to deal with.

Not so much with bethesda themselves would be my guess as most of their games are 18+ rated, but more likely with other groups who work with them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Slayerhero90 said:

ohhhhhh man, thanks a ton. i was starting to stress out over the slave suit

might as well ask here, though-- do the replacers work on their own or do they require the base mod too?

They need the base mod as well, Think the healthcare one replaces all the outfits in the institute as well as Curie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update -- I found and corrected an error in the leveled lists for the Militia Woman replacers that was causing some Minutemen members to spawn with a backpack and gloves... and nothing else. While I'm sure some would consider that as a feature rather than a bug, it wasn't what I was trying to accomplish ?  Now all characters should wear clothes (though not necessarily pants...) and only some of them will have backpacks, as opposed to vice-versa.

Hi folks,

I recently started a new playthrough and decided I wasn't completely happy with the extent of the replacers for some of The Kite's outfits. So I whipped up some expanded replacer ESPs. They aren't perfect; notably, there are clipping issues with the male Vault scientists' gloves on the VTS one -- and I haven't really tested the minutemen on yet -- but please feel free to make use of these if its to your taste.

• VTS fills in the the gaps for the Vault 111 suits, adding them to scenes like the memory den flashbacks that the official replacer doesn't touch. It also puts most Vault-Tec employees in slavesuits, including gloves and collars. Vault 81 and Vault 88 suits should have the proper number decals on the backs. 
  • The Synth uniform replaces almost all Institute uniforms with customized versions. Junior scientists have the cutoff version with bra, while department heads have the full dress and cape. The Synths themselves don't use this in lieu of their work jumpsuit (I'm also running 2pac and I used that for my Synths), but Eve has a custom outfit that's more revealing than the junior scientist version. 
  • The Minutemen replacer adds a "pants" and "no pants" outfit to the leveled lists, as well as injecting the hats and backpacks into the various minutemen leveled lists. As I mentioned above, I have not really tested this one so use it at your own risk ? the ESP is live in my game and I'm not encountering crashes or similar irregularities, but I'm primarily following the institute & railroad quest lines so I've encountered very few minutemen NPCs so far.

The_Kite_HCD_Replacer_More.esp

TheKite_VTS_Replacer_More.esp

TheKite_MilitiaWoman_Replacer.esp

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2018 at 1:50 PM, gregaaz said:

Hi folks,

I recently started a new playthrough and decided I wasn't completely happy with the extent of the replacers for some of The Kite's outfits. So I whipped up some expanded replacer ESPs. They aren't perfect; notably, there are clipping issues with the male Vault scientists' gloves on the VTS one -- and I haven't really tested the minutemen on yet -- but please feel free to make use of these if its to your taste.

• VTS fills in the the gaps for the Vault 111 suits, adding them to scenes like the memory den flashbacks that the official replacer doesn't touch. It also puts most Vault-Tec employees in slavesuits, including gloves and collars. Vault 81 and Vault 88 suits should have the proper number decals on the backs. 
  • The Synth uniform replaces almost all Institute uniforms with customized versions. Junior scientists have the cutoff version with bra, while department heads have the full dress and cape. The Synths themselves don't use this in lieu of their work jumpsuit (I'm also running 2pac and I used that for my Synths), but Eve has a custom outfit that's more revealing than the junior scientist version. 
  • The Minutemen replacer adds a "pants" and "no pants" outfit to the leveled lists, as well as injecting the hats and backpacks into the various minutemen leveled lists. As I mentioned above, I have not really tested this one so use it at your own risk ? the ESP is live in my game and I'm not encountering crashes or similar irregularities, but I'm primarily following the institute & railroad quest lines so I've encountered very few minutemen NPCs so far.

The_Kite_HCD_Replacer_More.esp

TheKite_MilitiaWoman_Replacer.esp

TheKite_VTS_Replacer_More.esp

Can you make TheKite VTS just for female player only. Like your replacer with the memory den flashback but have only female player wear the suit only?

I don't see any technical reason why I couldn't, though it would require a structural rework of the plugin. What you see up there goes into the vanilla records for the vault suits and redirects the female visuals to the VTS. The accomplished what you are looking for, instead it would require a change to the entries for Nora so she ends up using the VTS. Fixing Nora's appearance in the memory den should be easy, but making sure you get handed the VTS may require some other tomfoolery (or not - I need to check).

I'll take a peek in FO4Edit and get back to you on it.

OK, I have (mostly) good news and (a little) bad news.

The good news is that the attached plugin will get Nora (and Nora only) to wear the VTS in the Memory Den segments. It will also get her to equip the VTS suit when she gets into the cryopod.

The bad news is that because of the way MQ101 is set up, I couldn't get it to equip the collar and gloves. That would require edits to MQ101's scripts, which is beyond my abilities right now. However, the basic VTS plugin spawns gloves and collars at several spots in the facility, so it shouldn't be hard to complete your ensemble.

VTS_Player_Only.esp

3 hours ago, gregaaz said:

OK, I have (mostly) good news and (a little) bad news.

The good news is that the attached plugin will get Nora (and Nora only) to wear the VTS in the Memory Den segments. It will also get her to equip the VTS suit when she gets into the cryopod.

The bad news is that because of the way MQ101 is set up, I couldn't get it to equip the collar and gloves. That would require edits to MQ101's scripts, which is beyond my abilities right now. However, the basic VTS plugin spawns gloves and collars at several spots in the facility, so it shouldn't be hard to complete your ensemble.

VTS_Player_Only.esp

Thanks for the mod.