On 9/15/2018 at 5:49 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

There are reasons well beyond just mods and the sickness called the Creation Club that infects SK VR. First off, I can't afford a VR headset. Second, I get motion sick when I wear said headsets. Finally, I've played Skyrim so many times over the past near-seven years that there's nothing more to do with it. A "VR" version of the exact same game is of no interest.

I understand your first issue on affording it... but I will say this.. in my humble opinion your wrong on your second point. Skyrim VR experience is VASTLY different to the 2D version, VR changes everything so much that it is very hard to overstate it. You are actually there in the world, everything is massive.. NPC's are life sized, nords are tall! Dragons and Draugr are actually intimidating! Sitting in an inn with the fire crackling away is .. well an experience.

If you ever get the chance to try it, I would highly recommend it. Despite all you may of heard or expect of SkyrimVR, I would be very surprised if your jaw didn't drop the first time you experience it.

10 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

If you ever get the chance to try it, I would highly recommend it. Despite all you may of heard or expect of SkyrimVR, I would be very surprised if your jaw didn't drop the first time you experience it.

I did get a chance to experience it. And I wasn't that impressed. I've been into VR for twenty-three years now (yes, VR existed back then) and there are actually much better examples out there. At least in VR arcades. Maybe I'm just picky and/or jaded because I've experienced VR quite extensively before but SK VR is not that special IMO. In fact the same can be said for all home VR at this point. It has potential but the home technology and software is still rather immature at this point.

Let's just agree to disagree and not get off topic anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 6:00 PM, Shizof said:

It's not another working Skyui. This is "The" working Skyui. Save bug is no more and every screen except one is now fixed. Only favorites menu is not working I think, but Custom Favorites Menu is better anyway.

I'm not playing VR, but I'm curious. Did anyone create a thread like the SSE conversion tracking for SE? Someone recompiled the DDi.dll for VR and we need some testers...

14 minutes ago, t3h0th3r said:

Hotfix of page 9 or is there a newer?

No I kept it to the minimum to stop the crashes. For a real patch I would need a full/real release of HDT SMP,  some time and a lot of help....

And for you there has to be a releae of HDT SMP for VR.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

No I kept it to the minimum to stop the crashes. For a real patch I would need a full/real release of HDT SMP,  some time and a lot of help....

And for you there has to be a releae of HDT SMP for VR.

I know of the missing dependencies, so far i did some hacking around so DDi would load. At the very least sksevr thinks the dll is ok:

checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly

8 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

I know of the missing dependencies, so far i did some hacking around so DDi would load. At the very least sksevr thinks the dll is ok:

checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly

Sounds like you are good to go. Post your results... 

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Sounds like you are good to go. Post your results... 

I'm probably a bit dense, but what do you want me to test in particular?

Ok i guess it was a bit early, when i wrote that. I was tripping because SL nagged at me due to version mismatches of the DLLs... But i guess i can test basic DD functionality w/o working SL. Will post tonight when i get to test it.

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2018 at 3:06 PM, RetroBear said:

Anyone happen to have the working version of Sexlab VR light?   The download on here seems to be dead in the water and Sexlab SE Beta says VR is too old for sexlab to install 

The google drive download worked for me yesterday evening. The mega one is broken.

Sexlab Light works fine in VR but PC sex does not. Perfect if you want Lyda give you a show though...

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Min said:

Haven't been around in a while! Did PapyrusUtil and SexlabUtil.dll ever get ported over to the VR version? That was blocking my attempts to port DD last time I was around.

On 10/3/2018 at 5:35 PM, Pfiffy said:

Ok... Keep in mind, that you need all requirements for it. I hope it is working....

And if you download DD for SE, make sure that you also install the hotfix for the Heretic stuff. or else those models will crash you.... 

DeviousDevices VR Release.rar

if it works send some flowers to pugwash99

Check out that version @Min

• 2 months later...

I'm having a heck of a time getting Devious Devices working in VR. I have installed, uninstalled, swapped around other mods, done all sorts of things. Using DeviousDevices always leads to a CTD before the "Press Any Key" screen. I see a brief loading screen with a prop and an experience bar, then it crashes before it begins loading mods from SKSE.

I blocked my Steam from updating on March 16th. I didn't see an SKSE VR update, so I prevented that update to my game and have been running in Offline mode all week.

If anyone has any guesses, I would greatly appreciate some help. I'm going kind of crazy here trying different combinations. Is there a different way I am supposed to use the VR fix?

Spoiler

DD Mod List 1.PNG

Spoiler

DD Mod List 2.PNG

19 minutes ago, LG117 said:

I'm having a heck of a time getting Devious Devices working in VR. I have installed, uninstalled, swapped around other mods, done all sorts of things. Using DeviousDevices always leads to a CTD before the "Press Any Key" screen. I see a brief loading screen with a prop and an experience bar, then it crashes before it begins loading mods from SKSE.

I blocked my Steam from updating on March 16th. I didn't see an SKSE VR update, so I prevented that update to my game and have been running in Offline mode all week.

If anyone has any guesses, I would greatly appreciate some help. I'm going kind of crazy here trying different combinations. Is there a different way I am supposed to use the VR fix?

Hide contents

DD Mod List 1.PNG

Hide contents

DD Mod List 2.PNG

Uninstall DeviousDevices VR from vortex, open the archive and replace the .dll in your Skyrim VR directory with it. Should be in Data/SKSE/Plugins if I remember correctly. Vortex will simply place it in your main Skyrim VR directory. 

20 minutes ago, donutfiend said:

Uninstall DeviousDevices VR from vortex, open the archive and replace the .dll in your Skyrim VR directory with it. Should be in Data/SKSE/Plugins if I remember correctly. Vortex will simply place it in your main Skyrim VR directory. 

Thanks for the speedy reply! I replaced the DLL in the specified folder, but I am still seeing crashing.

I uninstalled everything, then slowly started adding in mods. The last combination that I got to run without crashing was:

• DDa3.0eSE
  • DDHOTFIX

That would boot properly to the game menu and get through the SKSE loading. As soon as I added "DD 4.1 SE Beta 2" I was getting the crashing before reaching the main menu. This is still happening after replacing the dll. The dll in the directory is defintely the one from the VR Release archive on this thread.

Everything I try feels like I am going to be close, then it all comes crashing down. I'm so close though! :)

edit: I also hadd to add "SexLabArousedSSELoose-29" with the "DD 4.1 SE Beta 2".

Are we sure ZAZ and DCL are even working in VR yet? Also I have not tried to get DD running yet, I just saw the VR patch did not contain the required folders to install via vortex drag and drop. So sadly that is where my experience ends for now. If I get it up and running I will let you know though, but that might not be today. I would try adding everything except the ZAZ And DCL and see if that helps. Also where is the DD hotfix located?

42 minutes ago, LG117 said:

Thanks for the speedy reply! I replaced the DLL in the specified folder, but I am still seeing crashing.

I uninstalled everything, then slowly started adding in mods. The last combination that I got to run without crashing was:

• DDa3.0eSE
  • DDHOTFIX

That would boot properly to the game menu and get through the SKSE loading. As soon as I added "DD 4.1 SE Beta 2" I was getting the crashing before reaching the main menu. This is still happening after replacing the dll. The dll in the directory is defintely the one from the VR Release archive on this thread.

Everything I try feels like I am going to be close, then it all comes crashing down. I'm so close though! :)

edit: I also hadd to add "SexLabArousedSSELoose-29" with the "DD 4.1 SE Beta 2".

Also do you have all of the requirements installed like FNIS, Racemenu, XP32, and Bodyslide. Also Make sure you are building in bodyslide and run FNIS. 

Edit: Also more good news, I managed to find that hotfix and launch the game successfully with DD installed (as far as equipping goes I have not tested it). I noticed during installation with vortex that it recommends loading the hotfix before the DD file it's designed to fix. Right click the DDHOTFIX in vortex and manage conflicts, make sure its loading after what it fixes.