Yes, pretty much install in the order listed. To save yourself time later.. read each page carefully, rapidly installing things will lead to confusion and frustration and a lot of wasted time later. It's all actually really easy once you understand whats what, despite it looking daunting at first.

Once those mods are installed via NMM, it simply all should work. You might however not see the difference initially, you would need to see the actors naked. A shortcut way would be to bring down the console in game.. target a female npc then enter: "unequipall" This will at least show you if everything is working as it should.. you should see completely naked female.

In respect of FlowerGirls SE.. the fastest way to test, would be to use the "Fornicate" spell and cast it on two actors (in fact this will also strip the actors naked.. so you can skip the console thing above).

Very probably, so FG is installed in NMM, you have run FNIS and seen FlowerGirls 1.9 listed in the FNIS window, then clicked update? 

In game you should see a notification telling you it is installed. Also another way to tell, look in your lesser powers for an "FG Options" spell.. it works like a shout. 

7 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

Yes eagerly awaiting receiving a headset.. it should be just a matter of a few days now so I can actually properly support VR. 

Can you make it possible to make your mod even more immersive with VR ?

I want to kiss my wife/romanced follower. Hold hands with the motion controller.

Actually touch them and let their bodies physically react.

Make them follow and do things via gestures and touching on certain body parts.

Basically making romantic and sexual things as immersive and realistic as possible through VR.

1 hour ago, balthazard8888 said:

Can you make it possible to make your mod even more immersive with VR ?

I want to kiss my wife/romanced follower. Hold hands with the motion controller.

Actually touch them and let their bodies physically react.

Make them follow and do things via gestures and touching on certain body parts.

Basically making romantic and sexual things as immersive and realistic as possible through VR.

I have nothing to do with developing flowergirls, but...

I hate to say it, but as things stand now there is no way to a mod to "see" any of that. I'm not saying it can't be done, but currently that's a massive undertaking. Once SKSE is working it might be possible to do parts of that reasonably well with an injected DLL... but that's not even close to a sure thing.

tasks.png

That said, there are things we (as modders) can do to make things more immersive and personal. Expressions, sounds, and voice actors are all much more immersive now.

11 minutes ago, Evilynn said:

I have nothing to do with developing flowergirls, but

That said, there are things we (as modders) can do to make things more immersive and personal. Expressions, sounds, and voice actors are all much more immersive now.

I understand, but i love what 0sex introduced. A semi realistic flow of animations from hugging to kissing to sex. And dynamic change from one to the other. So sort of what 0sex does plus VR interaction added would be ideal.

Just going into a dialogue list and play the same animation for 5 minutes then seeing the dialogue screen again is unsatisfying and unfullfilling.

There needs to be a an aproximation of how real talk->kissing->hugging->undressing->sex and back.

Some sort of 0sex in VR id love to see.

Combined with the broader gameplay changes of adding erotic dialogue and escelation options to wives, followers and paid prostitutes, not to forget any npc that is either raped by force or temporarily made sex slave by spell.

21 minutes ago, balthazard8888 said:

I understand, but i love what 0sex introduced. A semi realistic flow of animations from hugging to kissing to sex. And dynamic change from one to the other. So sort of what 0sex does plus VR interaction added would be ideal.

Just going into a dialogue list and play the same animation for 5 minutes then seeing the dialogue screen again is unsatisfying and unfullfilling.

There needs to be a an aproximation of how real talk->kissing->hugging->undressing->sex and back.

Some sort of 0sex in VR id love to see.

Combined with the broader gameplay changes of adding erotic dialogue and escelation options to wives, followers and paid prostitutes, not to forget any npc that is either raped by force or temporarily made sex slave by spell.

ABSOLUTELY, I agree completely!

I'm really hoping for SKSE (great chance of this), and a few breakthroughs figure out a great solution here.

I started playing about four months ago. I took the easy mods first, the ones that didn't require anything else. Later, when I found something that I absolutely desire and it needs something else, I downloaded too and followed the instructions and got it running.

I wouldn't recommend a newcomer try to do everything at once. Right now, I'm upgrading my VR setup with all the things I've learned along the way. I'm taking it in steps too so if something breaks I'll know pretty much where it came from.

As Xiderpunk stated, "For a complete newcomer to Skyrim, there is a bit of a steep learning curve.. but read instructions very carefully.. ask advice, be patient and you will be up and running in no time. Good luck."

Well I got it running, for the most part it works well but there are some issues with it. Targeting 2 NPCs to fornicate together they start on the same spot, both bodies merged together then seperate to perform and the rest of the scenario works well. This merging of bodies also happens when I use bewich (think this is the one) that makes an NPC perform on the player. I get stuck in place and have to wait for the finish or quit out of the game.

But yes for the most part thank you Xiderpunk it works.

Is there any way to get high res textures on the models?

Yes thats normal.. the merging together is basically that each actor has to be in exactly the same position and orientation in the world for the animations to work. The only way to avoid this would be if every single animation (over 1600 in FG alone) have transition animations from a common lead in. Yes it is a bit immersion breaking, but the work involved in setting animations up like that would be truly enormous.

When the player actor is involved.. this is a Skyrim VR issue I am going to address. At the moment all I have done 'blind' because I don't yet have the headset is some minor adjustments to stop a spinning camera that was happening. I will be redoing the player interactions completely as a matter of priority once I get the headset. :-)

3 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

Yes thats normal.. the merging together is basically that each actor has to be in exactly the same position and orientation in the world for the animations to work. The only way to avoid this would be if every single animation (over 1600 in FG alone) have transition animations from a common lead in. Yes it is a bit immersion breaking, but the work involved in setting animations up like that would be truly enormous.

When the player actor is involved.. this is a Skyrim VR issue I am going to address. At the moment all I have done 'blind' because I don't yet have the headset is some minor adjustments to stop a spinning camera that was happening. I will be redoing the player interactions completely as a matter of priority once I get the headset. :-)

Thanks for the explination, that makes sense. :smile:

Has anyone had luck with the Milk Mod Economy in VR? It installs just fine, but trying to use the machines, well, they're pretty to look at but you can't actually interact with them.
At least for me.

I can't figure out if I've a) downloaded a version dependent on SKSE, or b) it's just not going to work in skyrim vr, or c) I've eaten clams again.

I have now got an Oculus Rift.. and wow.. I thought it would be immersive, but wtf... the Skyrim world in VR is just jaw dropping! Having interactions with NPC's that are as big as you or bigger is just one crazy experience. Got as far as the first dragon fight at the watchtower, I have been literally exclaiming out loud all day long "WOW!" and "I can't believe it!". VR is just so damn cool and 100% this is the future.

Anyway.. I feel like a kid with a new christmas toy so forgive my rambling..

One of the first things I did was try to fix scenes involving the player actor. I have implemented a solution so a clone of the player actor is used. It is not perfect but it works.. it's like an out of body experience. You are free to move around the scene playing out.. watching yourself have sex with your lover. In VR this is crazy, it's like being in the room with a mating couple due to the fact they are so big and their facial expressions really are 100 times more noticable than on a flat screen.

Anyway, I have pushed out a beta version to the guys that funded my rift. I would hope that with a few tweaks here and there I will be able to release a fully VR compatible version of FG within the next few days.

6 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

I have now got an Oculus Rift.. and wow.. I thought it would be immersive, but wtf... the Skyrim world in VR is just jaw dropping!

15 min into my first SkyrimVR game I knew that I was stopping development on my oldrim mod and change it to a SkyrimVR mod instead. The only problem is that I know it sucks for people that don't have SSE and have no interest in VR, but modding is to much work for me to create one for a version I don't play.

On 15.4.2018 at 6:39 PM, Evilynn said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimvr/comments/8cchgo/introducing_dragonborn_speaks_naturally_speech/

Imagine that mod with some of the slavery mods...

Gives me chills for both sides (master or slave)

Actually saying: "Yes Mistress!" or "Kneel!" to advance dialogs...

I'll need to make sure kids are long asleep, and the doors are locked first!

Are there any slavery/rape mods that are like this: You beat random NPCs until they reach a certain health level then a dialogue starts and you can force your will upon them, after that you can put them in chains and force them to follow you, you then can put them in your home or sell them at a slave trader NPC ?

Yes, but not for SE. I don't know of any slavery mods for SE.

The new version of my mod will be designed for VR, but I have spent my time playing instead of programming lately... SkyrimVR is just to fun! :smile:

Ill start on it soon though... But it's lesbian rape based (I may change that to female dom).